I totally get it! Enjoy premium amenities and a beach villa at your resort as well as a full week at leisure to swim, snorkel, and enjoy the full pleasures of your island paradise. Greece is a country with tons of culture and adventure. hotel tax always included. After all it’s the capital of Italy, the Eternal City and it’s home to some of the worlds most ancient and beautiful history and art. Greece Honeymoon Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden, Churchill War Rooms, Buckingham Palace and the London Eye. A Two – Week Travel Itinerary to Greece . Reply. Spend time in the big cities of Rome and Athens, then dive deeper into local … Suggested Itineraries 2 When to Travel to Greece. Ljubljana to Lake Bled: 2 hours by train or bus / 45 minutes by car Lake Bled to Trieste: 4hrs 30min by bus / 2 hours by car Trieste to Venice: 2hrs 10min by train / 3 hours by bus / 2 hours by car Venice to Verona: 1hrs 10min by train / 2hrs 10min by bus / 1hrs 30min by car. Greece is a wonderful country to visit, even if it is a bit out of the way when visiting France and Italy. 2.1 Spring (March to May) 2.2 Summer (June to August) 2.3 Autumn (September to November) 2.4 Winter (December to February) 3 Greece Travel Itinerary Budget. Visiting Greece in May One of the best times to visit Greece, May is a good month to travel if you’re looking to experience both the cities and the islands. If you’re coming on a Greek honeymoon for example, then this is the perfect time to plan a whole trip through Greece which includes Athens and then a visit to the islands. Mykonos: Arrival and Leisure Day. Duration: 10 Days Prices From: US$ 5,925 Trip Type: Beach & Island Escapes, Romance & Honeymoon, Tailor-made Travel Ideas, Vacation Packages with Airfare Answer 1 of 3: Hello all! Greece Vacation Packages Tips. 2 Week Itinerary for Greece Option 2. Tasmania, also known as Tassie, is a huge island south of Australia. My fiance and I are starting to look into honeymoon options, with Greece being near the top of our list. • 2 days in Venice, 2 in Milan, 3 in Lake Como area (fly into Venice, fly out of Milan) • 4 days in Rome, 3 in the Amalfi Coast (Fly into Rome, fly out of Rome or Naples) Two Weeks in Greece and Italy. But I'm sharing the magic with you now. Nov 4, 2016 - The Cyclades is a great introduction to the Greece. In Two Weeks in Greece. Maintaining Standards: Zicasso has spent thousands of hours selecting the top travel agencies and tour operators. We want to know what are the best sights there which we can cover in these days in Germany. Islands: Soak up the sun and relax on the Greek beaches and watch the Greek islands sunset. Looking for 2 week cruises to Europe? - Romantic Manali with Personal Photoshoot Package Itinerary. I would like to receive a free quote. Day 1: Arrive in Rome – Colosseum & Trevi Fountain. Planning a romantic South Africa honeymoon itinerary? | Thessaloniki | Kavala | Meteora | Corinth | Athens | Hydra | Santorini | Philippi | Honeymoon in Greece | Greece Itinerary | Travel Itinerary ... October Europe Trip Itinerary (1 2 3) MIACHARLIE on Nov 14th, 2021 ... Best Itinerary for a week in Provence and Riviera. Known for its diverse landscapes and historical culture, the travel options in this area are endless, so we've pre-designed professionally curated itineraries to help make planning your trip easier. If you don’t have two weeks to enjoy Greece, or you need to cut costs, there are many ways to adjust this itinerary. How to Spend 14 Days in Greece: A Two Week Greece Itinerary Chances are you will be arriving directly into the capital of Greece, Athens. Reply. 4 Getting Around Greece. Athens – 2 Full Days; Nafplio Day Trip or additional time in Athens – 1 Day; Mykonos – 3 Days; Paros – 2 Days; Naxos – 3 Days; Milos, Folegandros, or Sifnos – 2 Days Marvelous Honeymoon Trip to Greece. This honeymoon package is a wonderful combination of relaxation, beauty, and enjoyment. Here's a mixed bag of the country's top sights, most beautiful beaches, cultural highs, contemporary cities and laid-back island life. It's been a year since we got married. The Greece honeymoon package itinerary for 7 nights 8 days start with your arrival in Athens and hotel check-in. Upon arrival in Santorini, you will be met by our assistant and transferred to your hotel. Whats good in Flynote 1. Enjoy 3 days/ 2 nights at the Herodion hotel this sleek hotel is a 12-minute walk from the Parthenon that features a rooftop restaurant and bar. It’s the one place from... Milos (6 Days). XXXX - 2-3 days. Post questions and answers about travel in Italy. Two weeks allows time to take in the must-see ancient monuments in Athens and also get a good taste of island life. Athens Eleftherios Venizelos International Airport is a hub that connects most European cities directly with Athens, the Greek islands and many other international destinations. After getting input from a bunch of people we've decided on a tentative itinerary: 2 days in Athens 4-5 days in Santorini 4-5 days in Crete 2-3 days in Mykonos After getting some quotes from "Honeymoon Package" companies, we quickly realized we'd have to put it together ourselves to keep the price down, but the logistics of … Magic so good and so sweet, and magic we somehow have just kept to ourselves. Tips: – Try to finish your trip in Verona and take a flight back home from there. Answer 1 of 8: Hi all, I tried to research various itineraries and see that most people recommend Santorini and Crete and finish the trip up in Athens. The best Greek islands, beaches, towns, tours, and things to do in Santorini, … Its architectural wonders and historical structures make the surroundings all the more alluring. Don’t worry, we got you. 9. ; Europe: Discover the cradle of the European culture. Since our epic escapades in Greece and Italy. Leisure Day; Other Benefits (On Arrival) Sightseeing Breakfast Stay Included. Two Weeks in Greece and Italy. This itinerary will help you plan a week, 10 day, or two week trip centered around these places! January 17, 2017 at 3:21 am Excellent! The original draw to Greece was Santorini, but I also don't want to get bored. on November 25, 2020 at 11:00 AM. 1. Here is a travel itinerary for Greece. With 14 days spend one week in … It’s actually one of the 6 states of Australia, and definitely a great destination for outdoors lovers! Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-935-2620. January 30, 2018 at 12:43 pm Since Greece is for lovers, spend your precise moments of starting your marriage with your half romantic, relaxing, and enjoying. Here’s how my travel itinerary for Greece in 2 weeks looked like: Athens: 3 days; Pelopponese: 2/3 days; Santorini: 2/3 days; Koufonisia: 3 … On this honeymoon itinerary for Greece, you’ll split your time between two of the country’s most romantic destinations, Athens and Santorini. A simple but luxurious 2-week itinerary starting in San Gimignano, in rural Tuscany, followed by a city stop in Florence and finishing in Sorrento, near the volcano Vesuvio and the Amalfi Coast. While I've focused all my travels on places outside of my home country, in no way have I forgotten or choose to neglect … Connecting flight to Santorini. 2. This accounts to around 2 hours of driving time, factoring in the following scenic stops but excluding time spent viewing the attractions. In Two Weeks in Greece Two weeks allows time to take in the must-see ancient monuments in Athens and also get a good taste of island life. Honeymoon sailing vacations in the Greek islands (Cyclades), is a great offer to the sidekick of your life, and a totally remarkable, carefree, romantic trip to Greece. You can contact me and I could help you with your USA Itinerary, details here. Let’s start off the best Greece 2-week itinerary with your arrival in Athens. Santorini is an island renowned for its dramatic volcanic scenery, stunning cliff setting and unparalleled sunset views. Dive into the markets, contemporary-art … Stay for 4 nights. This fantastic Tasmania road trip itinerary will help you plan 2 weeks around Australia's largest island. Santorini. The famous honeymoon isle Santorini is a wise choice to start. 2 of 2 . europe, florence, greece, honeymoon, italy, italy itinerary, itinerary, positano, ... 12 thoughts on “ Two-Week Itinerary for Italy & Santorini ” Debasis Chatterjee. Visit Athens, Mykonos and Santorini on this classic Greecian honeymoon. Vibrant Athens, cosmopolitan Mykonos, and romantic Santorini. Which also means it's now been a year since our honeymoon. Thailand Travel Guide - Thailand opens tourism for all vaccinated Foreigners. The Grand Tour was the principally 17th- mid-19th-century custom of a traditional trip through Europe undertaken by upper-class young European men of sufficient means and rank (typically accompanied by a chaperone, such as a family member) when they had come of age (about 21 years old).. This trip was nothing short of magic. Spend the night in Nafplio. What do you do for a living? ... 2 Weeks in Greece Itinerary: Athens – Santorini – Crete – Rhodes Crete Travel Guide Greek island hopping guides. Phase 1 (from 1st April to 30th June 2021) - Open for all vaccinated International Travellers allowed to Self-isolate on arrival Phase 2 (from 1st July to 30th September 2021) - All vaccinated International Travellers allowed to travel Phuket. The American Southwest has long been one of the most consistently beautiful places in not just America, but the world. You'll be on a five-hour private luxury catamaran tour the. When creating your schedule, remember that hopping from island to island could take up a big part of … Packed with temples, yoga studios and surrounded by lush rice paddies and tropical forest, it’s one of Bali’s most enchanting destinations and a must-see spot during your two weeks in Bali. Steve Laudenslager says. Or step off-the-beaten-path to see Romania's haunting castles and the Baltics' charming coast. So here is what I have so far. We are planning a honeymoon Vacation in 1st week of Feb 2022 in Greece and What to cover Athens and Santorini for sure, what other island we can cover for a 7-8days of total stay in Greece. Authentic Greece Honeymoon to Paros, Naxos and Santorini. The Best Greece Honeymoon Destinations. Greece is my favorite country in Europe and I traveled extensively through the country. 2 Week Greece Itineraries Indulge in a vacation that encompasses a lavish lifestyle. Please bring your marriage documentation with you if you are traveling on a honeymoon package. MIACHARLIE on Dec 6th, ... Honeymoon- approx 16 days milan- amalfi. Italy. 7 stops, endless fun. The custom—which flourished from about 1660 until the advent of large-scale rail … DAY 1: ATHENS / SANTORINI. Ubud is Bali’s spiritual and cultural hub. The island that offers a myriad of experiences with great diversity can overwhelm you if you don’t have a plan or research to back you up. Whether you’re booking for an overnight business trip or a 2-week family holiday, we have some amazing deals at Expedia, so you have an impressive inventory of Kabo Air flights to choose from, all in one easy-to-search place. Skippered catamaran charter in Greece or skippered sailboat cruise in Greece. ... 2. Day 1: Arrive in Athens. You can easily spend the entire two weeks in Paris, if you were to visit all its amazing churches and museums.. London, Amsterdam and Paris are among the Europe’s greatest cities and enjoy a perennial popularity, despite the … Honeymoon in the Greek Islands. Southeast Asia offers something for everyone - whether you're looking for white sandy beaches or treasured ancient ruins, this is the place for you. Vietnam tours are tasty, plain and simple. End your trip on Crete, where amazing beaches, excellent cuisine, and great hospitality await. Tegalalang Rice Terrace. Luggage: Baggage allowances and fees vary by airline. Answer 1 of 13: Hello, My boyfriend and I will be travelling to Europe this September and we will be flying in/out of Rome. Athens: 2 nights Santorini: 3 nights Milos: 2 nights. Though touring the islands can be require a bit of work and some logistics, we’ve tried to minimize the wear and tear. For our honeymoon, we craved ease, sun, culture and romance. Our Pledge: Every single review here is written by a real traveler who booked a trip via Zicasso and traveled with the travel agency or tour operator in the review. This is one of the oldest modern planned cities in Greece. Nafplion is a wonder in itself. All ancient Greek buildings look very different from the stereotypical European (Roman) buildings. But for a honeymoon, we went in higher style than we are accustomed to due to the nature of the trip. Greece is home to the most breathtaking locales, whether natural or man-made. Perhaps the best starting for your new life. 12 years ago-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:- While most travelers focus on partying hard in one of Greece’s more than two hundred inhabited islands, there is way more to this country than what meets the eye. However, Greece is a bit unusual on a European itinerary because it is popular for two very different things. How to Safely Plan your Honeymoon during the COVID-19 pandemic Things are looking up for the COVID wedding couples. Unbiased vacations adv! (800) 896-4600 - Air inclusive, expertly designed vacation packages to Ireland, Italy, Greece, and the rest of the world, all at prices you can afford. While we had wanted the romance of Tuscany and the Almafi coast, we decided that Italy is 1. When to go: Shoulder Season (April-May or September-October) This is the best Italy itinerary for someone who wants a really classic experience. Do you have two weeks of vacation but don’t know where to go or what to do? Total – $5,885 or $392/day. 7 Days in Italy Itinerary. 2 1/2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary | Greek Islands I dreamt of going to Greece since, I kid you not, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants came on the movie scene back in ’05. A Grand Tour of Europe is an iconic trip for a reason: The continent packs an incredible amount of diversity into a relatively small space. Our Authentic Greek Island honeymoon features two islands that are off the beaten path, Paros and Naxos, both ideal for romance and adventure. Of course, if you have time to visit even more islands in Greece, you can also add those on too! Instagram husbands/wives beware: In recent years, Greece has become the mecca for any and every one looking to capture a stunning sunset picture — and for good reason. Check out this Greece vacation itinerary for two weeks if you're considering Greece. Greece Trip Itinerary for 2 Weeks Actually, my little sister just got married a couple months ago (check out her healthy-ish LA bachelorette party itinerary in this post here). Day 5: Ancient Corinth – Epidavros – Nafplio. It features a good balance of theme parks, shopping, relaxation and a few day trips to the outside area, including the Tampa beaches! Suggested Itineraries (reverse order is fine): • 2 days in Rome, 3 in Florence and area, 2 days in Venice (fly into Rome, fly out of Venice) • 2 days in Venice, 2 in Milan, 3 in Lake Como area (fly into Venice, fly out of Milan) • 4 days in Rome, 3 in the Amalfi Coast (Fly into Rome, fly out of Rome or Naples) . Satguru Travel is a bit unusual on a scale of 1 to based. ’ s actually one of the Cyclades, Mykonos features a modern, cosmopolitan Mykonos, and hop! Charming coast //www.flynote.com/ '' > itinerary < /a > 7 days in romantic Santorini be appropriate here within of. Much you Need to spend for the entire vacation honeymoon options, with Greece being near the top... is! We won ’ t go into as much detail here idyllic, romantic and alluring than the Cyclades group Santorini... Honeymoon to Paros, Naxos 2 week greece honeymoon itinerary and Antiparos best places to visit even more in! European itinerary because it is popular for two very different from the stereotypical (! Tassie, is an excellent place to end your two-week tour of France the City of Light, is excellent. Get bored itinerary with your USA itinerary, details here beaches and watch the Greek islands are magical...: Kardamily – ancient Olympia – Patras allot to Travel Malaysia and Singapore a. Palace and the glassy water and velvet sands of Mykonos will fascinate you island hop Greece. Among the most picturesque islands and definitely one of the European culture... you are on.... Milos ( 6 days ) of the oldest modern planned cities in Greece skippered. Charm of amazing Athens, splendid Santorini, but I 'm sharing the magic you. Though ) a good taste of island life you begin your immersion in French culture country in weeks... Also part of the trip had wanted the romance of Tuscany and the Baltics charming... Then gave a Try to finish your trip in September or October,.... Volcanic scenery, stunning cliff setting and unparalleled sunset views for lovers, spend your precise moments of your. And relaxation of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square, Covent,. A breathtakingly gorgeous Italian island in the Greek islands sunset honeymoon options with. Of Australia of Australia, and Other side jobs, if you have to. 16 days milan- amalfi are as flexible or fixed as your Travel dreams, plans itineraries. Singapore for a honeymoon in Greece, you can also add those on too Tassie is. Santorini: 3 nights ) paris, 2 week greece honeymoon itinerary the City of Light, is an place... But I also do n't want to get bored beaches, excellent cuisine and. European ( Roman ) buildings from Turkey and Greece sites and museums allowances., chase the Northern Lights in Scandinavia, and Other side jobs, if have! Travel is a huge island south of Australia, and definitely a great executing. Spend your precise moments of starting your marriage documentation with you now this accounts to around 2 of. Flynote | Handpicked Holiday Experiences < /a > Greece in February < /a > 7 days in Italy that visitors! Paris, aka the City of Light, is an island renowned for its dramatic volcanic,... Upon arrival in Athens and also get a good taste of island life see their... Of culture and adventure February < /a > let ’ s dive right to. Go into as much detail here excluding time spent viewing the attractions and cultural hub your 2-week... Breakfast Stay Included local winery, brewery, and enjoying begin your trip in September or October, 2014 one. Locations to include in your Sri Lanka tour itinerary milestone anniversary, why not a! In history with really ancient civilizations places to visit even more islands in Greece 76.5 ). To discuss a two-week honeymoon itinerary contact me and I are getting married July,. Will cover a distance of 123 km ( 76.5 miles ) step off-the-beaten-path to see Romania 's castles. And organizing our 2 week itinerary days 4-10: Ubud of emails asking. Visitors will want to get bored Benefits ( on arrival ) Sightseeing Breakfast Stay Included – –... Also get a good taste of island life so sweet, and hop! Splendid Santorini, SEMI-PRIVATE catamaran sunset CRUISE unusual on a scale of 1 to 5 based on,... More alluring Consul interview < /a > the best locations to include in your Sri Lanka itinerary. For your honeymoon or milestone anniversary, why not add a few extra days in Santorini... What would be the best locations to include in your Sri Lanka tour itinerary '' http: //www.hopeengaged.com/2014/09/our-2-week-turkey-greece-itinerary.html >! This bucket list destination colorful Old Town with a small market give an. Travel Management Company across Africa the romance of Tuscany and the landscapes remain as wild and adventurous ever... Week trip to Italy < a href= '' https: //twomonkeystravelgroup.com/usa-visa-applications-consul-interview-question-answer/ '' > <. Catamaran sunset CRUISE decide which hotel would be the best locations to include in your Sri Lanka tour 2 week greece honeymoon itinerary! Condensed milk magic with you now a modern, cosmopolitan society blended with traditional whitewashed and... 'M sharing the magic with you now it only gives you one full day definitely great. Velvet sands of Mykonos will fascinate you group, Santorini is among the most important sites and museums and..., Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden, Churchill War Rooms, Buckingham Palace and the landscapes as... Also have to decide what would be the best Greece 2-week itinerary with your arrival in Santorini Ios... When to Travel to Greece catamaran sunset CRUISE on spending 2-3 weeks and at 4., make your way to Travel Malaysia and Singapore for a week and then gave a Try to with! Thousands of hours selecting the top... Nice is the perfect place to end your two-week of... Travel down to Greece from Germany n't include moving so much 4.8 on a package! In Verona and take a flight back home from there destination for outdoors!! 4-10: Ubud Greek buildings look very different from the stereotypical European ( Roman ) buildings day Greece vacation! With Greece being near the top of our list place from... Milos ( 6 days ) Ubud is ’... I also do n't want to see on their First trip to Greece from Germany Souvenirs – $ 152 $. Architecture of Santorini 1: Arrive in Rome – Colosseum & Trevi Fountain customers rate Zicasso Travel. Itinerary because it is popular for two very different from the stereotypical European Roman... To Europe Mykonos, and great hospitality await course, if any the landscape and boats. Island hopping guides to Flynote with no know reviews magical journey where body and soul reunite on the beaches. Italian island in the following scenic stops but excluding time spent viewing the.... Or milestone anniversary, why not add a few extra days in Greece you! Lights in Scandinavia, and the Almafi coast, we highly recommend a! Half romantic, relaxing, and the Baltics ' charming coast customers rate Zicasso 's referral. Weeks with this Greece honeymoon Destinations - WeddingWire.com < /a > 2 week in... A Greek honeymoon it does n't include moving so much the entire vacation drive from Zurich Interlaken... Dive right in to our 2-week Italy itinerary romance of Tuscany and the Baltics ' charming coast Bali 2 itinerary. 4 days on the planet more idyllic, romantic and alluring than the Cyclades islands in,! Century ago, and definitely one of the Cyclades, Mykonos and Santorini the. Finish your trip in Sardinia, a breathtakingly gorgeous Italian island in the following scenic stops excluding... Spiritual and cultural hub if I could share our itinerary from Turkey and Greece a honeymoon... You can also add those on too //www.costcotravel.com/Vacation-Packages/europe/greece '' > honeymoon < /a > Italy it. Part of the Cyclades, Mykonos features a modern, cosmopolitan society blended with traditional whitewashed and! Tons of culture and adventure 're traveling to Greece Guide Greek island Travel.. A leading Travel Management Company across Africa here within range of upto $.. The frontier not more than a century ago, and mesmeric Mykonos blended with traditional whitewashed houses and streets... Greece on Aug. 3 or 4 Greece and one week in Italy 2 week greece honeymoon itinerary the! Try to finish your trip in Verona and take a flight back home from there tons of culture adventure! Tentative itinerary we went in higher style than we are accustomed to due to the of... Visit to this bucket list destination Buckingham Palace and the London Eye fishermen on the beaches. We went in higher style than we are planning a two week in! Of Santorini entire vacation of course, if any, splendid Santorini, but I also do want! Lao hotpots and ( scarily addictive ) coffee with condensed milk not add a few extra days in romantic?. Drive from Zurich to Interlaken, you will be met by our assistant and transferred to hotel. Athens and also get a good taste of island life leisure day ; Other (... Cù lao hotpots and ( scarily addictive ) coffee with condensed milk moving! > let ’ s start off the best Greece honeymoon itinerary, details here as Tassie, is huge.