Time. Huge selection of 500,000 tabs. Minimum required purchase quantity for these notes is 1. The Ballad of Mona Lisa - Panic! Author Unregistered. Panic! Get the best The Ballad Of Mona Lisa Bass tab by Panic At The Disco @ 911Tabs.Com - tabs search engine. Download The Ballad of Mona Lisa. At The Disco learn how to play chords diagrams. S subscribe share tweet. Sheet music/ Tutorial For Panic! Please, check the variant's list. At the Disco. Search. Catalog SKU number of the notation is 124463. fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . EADGBE Intro. Sign up Log in. In Spite Of Ourselves. At The Disco with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. 100% ? Learn "The Ballad Of Mona Lisa" faster with Songsterr Plus plan! At The Disco with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Guitar Tabs (0) Đăng Tab mới . . Vocal M S. Rhythm Guitar M S. Solo Guitar M S. . 62. [Gm Eb Cm G D Bb F] Chords for Panic! The Ballad Of Mona Lisa Acoustic chords by Panic! At The Disco learn how to play chords diagrams. The Ballad Of Mona Lisa Bass Tab by Panic! The Ballad Of Mona Lisa. Get the best The Ballad Of Mona Lisa Guitar Pro tab by Panic At The Disco @ 911Tabs.Com - tabs search engine. Panic! [Intro] Am F Dm Am [Verse 1] Am She paints her fingers with a close precision F He starts to notice empty bottles of gin Dm E Am E7 And takes a moment to assess the sin she's paid for. Tabs Shots Articles Forums + Publish tab Pro. I tabbed the intro of the official music video and adapted it to guitar by addings hammer-on, pull-off, slides and vibratos. Conway Twitty recorded a version of Mona Lisa in February 1959, but planned to release it only as an album cut (on an EP and an LP by MGM Records). Track: Electric Bass (finger) 100% ? Not yet rated. Guitar, bass and drum tabs & chords with free online tab player. 1. The Ballad Of Mona Lisa. The Ballad Of Mona Lisa Tab by Panic! Mandolin chords and tabs for "The Ballad Of Mona Lisa" by Panic! Ver 1. The arrangement code for the composition is PVGRHM. Official. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. 100. Pro Play This Tab. At The Disco, chords in song are Am,F,Dm,E7,C,G. Master tight single notes, rock solid bending and more with easy video lessons -> click here. The Ballad Of Mona Lisa Tabs - Panic At The Disco, Version (3). And let the Am sun rain G down on F me. . At The Disco with free online tab player. The Ballad of Mona Lisa Chords- Panic at the Disco Selasa, 22 Januari 2019 Tambah Komentar Edit. SHOTS. . The Ballad Of Mona Lisa - Panic! (Strum only once) F Say what you m C ean. One accurate tab per song. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal . Autoscroll. At The Disco - The Ballad Of Mona Lisa Bass Tab. Minimum required purchase quantity for these notes is 1. The Ballad Of Mona Lisa Acoustic Chords by Panic! Free, curated and guaranteed quality with ukulele chord diagrams, transposer and auto scroller. Guitar Lesson. Learn "The Ballad Of Mona Lisa" faster with Songsterr Plus plan! * Please check if transposition is possible before your complete your . fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . 4. Feb 27, 2017 - Ukulele chords and tabs for "The Ballad Of Mona Lisa" by Panic! Mona lisa Chords by Nat King Cole. The Ballad Of Mona Lisa ukulele tablature by Panic! Panic! Compare Search ( Please select at least 2 keywords ) Most Searched Keywords. Report bad tab. Download This is Halloween Lyrics. The Ballad Of Mona Lisa Acoustic Chords by Panic! fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . Search. 2 Chords & Tabs View Guitar Chords for Interlude moving on - chords ver. Track: Drums. Choose and determine which version of The Ballad Of Mona Lisa chords and tabs by Panic At The Disco you can play. Intro: Am F Dm E7 Am She paints her fingers with a close precision Am He starts to notice empty bottles of gin Am E7 And takes a moment to assess the sin she's paid for Am A lonely speaker in a conversation F Her words are swimming through his ears again Dm E7 Am There's nothing wrong with just a taste of what you paid . Submitted by sorry_gonepunk on October 25, 2014. This is Halloween (fulmoon from noteflight.com) Download This is Halloween Piano Sheet Music. View official tab. One accurate version. C7 F Fm C Are you warm, are you real, Mona Lisa, Dm7 G7 Dm7 G7 C Or just a cold and lonely, lovely work of art. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal . 4. 1. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal . F Woah, Mona Lisa, Am You're guaranteed to r G un this town. Cifra: Principal (violão e guitarra) Tom: C. [Intro] Am F Dm E7 Am She paints her fingers with a close precision F He starts to notice empty bottles of gin Dm And takes a moment to assess the sin Am E she's paid for Am A lonely speaker in a conversation F Her words are swimming through his ears . Want to make Mona Lisa sound awesome on your harmonica? The Ballad Of Mona Lisa - Panic! Play The Ballad Of Mona Lisa Tabs using simple video lessons Choose and determine which version of The Ballad Of Mona Lisa chords and tabs by Panic At The Disco you can play. Bass tablature for The Ballad of Mona Lisa (ver 2) by Panic! 11 October 2021. Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 14 users. Key: G. D. At the Disco - Theres a good reason these tables are numbered honey you just havnt thought of it yet. chords Theres a good reason these tables are numbered honey you just havnt thought of it yet ver. The Ballad Of Mona Lisa Chords by Panic at the disco. We have an official The Ballad Of Mona Lisa tab made by UG professional guitarists. At The Disco learn how to play chords diagrams. Ver 2. Last updated on 11.06.2013 "The Ballad of Mona Lisa" song by Panic! Ballad of a white cow. The style of the score is Jazz. Bass tabs of songs by Panic! The Ballad Of Mona Lisa bass. The Ballad Of Mona Lisa Acoustic chords by Panic! Download i Gilligan's Island Theme Lyrics The Ballad of Gilligan's Island Lyrics by George Wyle and Sherwood Shwartz. Hörbar presents "THE BALLAD OF MONA LISA" Dieser fantastische Song von Panic! At The Disco - "The Ballad Of Mona Lisa" This tab i At The Disco - The Ballad Of Mona Lisa Key: F [Intro] | Am | Am | F | F | | Dm E7 | E7 | Am | Am | [Verse] Am She paints her fingers with a close precision F/A He starts to notice empty bottles of gin Dm/A E7/A And takes a moment to assess the sin Am E7 She's paid for Am A lonely speaker in a conversation F/A Her words are spinning . 15. Chords Diagrams. Tell me I'm r E7 ight. tab Shes A Handsome Woman Live tab She´s A Handsome Woman tab That Green Gentleman tab The Ballad Of Mona Lisa tab The Calendar tab The End Of All Things tab The Piano Knows Something I Don't Know tab There's A Reason . The Ballad Of Mona Lisa -Panic! 1. Ballad of the sad young men. at the Disco - The Ballad of Mona Lisa - Free download as PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free. Chưa có bản Tab nào cho bài hát này. You're so like the lady with the mystic smile. Chords Diagrams. 17. Bass tablature for The Ballad Of Mona Lisa by Panic! At The Disco . Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. bass Theres a good reason these tables are numbered honey you just havent thought of it yet ver. 101. Difficulty: beginner. Panic! 305. More Versions. Learn "The Ballad Of Mona Lisa" faster with Songsterr Plus plan! Last updated on 11.06.2013 At The Disco with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. At The Disco. Panic! 19 November 2021. 7 -7 -7 -6 -6 6 6 5 -5 6 -4. Nat King Cole Mona Lisa sheet music arranged for Piano, Vocal & Guitar (Right-Hand Melody) and includes 3 page(s). Ver 1. At The Disco with free online tab player. 51,027 views, added to favorites 565 times. Mona Lisa - Me First And The Gimme Gimmes (bass tab) 20: 61 : The Ballad Of Mona Lisa - Panic At The Disco (guitar pro) 0: 62 : The Ballad Of Mona Lisa (ver 2) - Panic At The Disco (guitar pro) 4: 63 : Da Mona Lisa - Stay For Tonight (guitar pro) 17: 64 : Mona Lisa Overdrive - Tango In The Attic (guitar tab) 31: 65 Ver 3. Key Variations. [A Dm Am F G C E Bm] Chords for Panic At The Disco The Ballad Of Mona Lisa Lyrics with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. At The Disco . Guitar Tabs Universe A rockabilly version of Mona Lisa (b/w/ Foolish One) was released by Carl Mann on Phillips International Records (#3539) in March 1959 and reached number 25 on the Billboard Hot 100. tools Ultimate Tabs. 86. TABCRAWLER Online Sheet Music & Lyrics Archive Member Votes: 0 / 5(0 votes) TAB VIEWS for the ballad of mona lisa ver 1 drum tab: 1113 To to be able to download PDF tabs, rate, comment & submit guitar tabs, bass tabs, keyboard tab, lyrics and drum tab files you must LOGIN TO TABCRAWLER Online Guitar Tabs & Guitar Pro, Bass Tab, Drum Tabs Archive MEMBERS ONLY AREA. Download The Ballad of Mona Lisa Lyrics. The style of the score is Film/TV. Second Channel: https://bit.ly/2Iy77eMTwitter: http://www.twitter.com/blakemcconnellInstagram: http://www.instagram.com/blakemcconnellPokemon GO Friend Code:. How to play "The Ballad Of Mona Lisa" Font −1 +1. | Nghe nhạc hay online mới nhất chất lượng cao The Ballad Of Mona Lisa Acoustic chords (ver 2) . Free, curated and guaranteed quality with mandolin chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Play Advices. Caron impressions color chart 1 . Sign up Log in. Dying in LA - . Panic! Last updated on 11.06.2013 Key Variations. At The Disco with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Guitar Tabs Universe muriki95, 29 tháng 07, 2017 1,767 . Each song is displayed beside its Album Art, Song Name and Artist information. Catalog SKU number of the notation is 16408. . "The Ballad Of Mona Lisa" is the first single off of the album and also the first song written after Ryan Ross and Jon Walker left the band. At The Disco. Last updated on 01.31.2014 Am A lonely speaker in a conversation F Her words are swimming through his ears again Dm E Am E7 There's nothing wrong with . Sheet music available on: https://www.jellynote.com/sheet-music-tabs/panic-at-the-disco/the-ballad-of-mona-lisa/55e982d10d0b183b99778b98#instr:fretboard?utm_. Panic! 100%. 22. -6 6 -7 -6 -5 5 6 -5. At The Disco ist bereits seit Stunde 1 Teil unseres Repertoires. At The Disco. 2 *I know this is supposed to be played on ukulele, but I thought I'd work it out on guitar as I don't have a ukulele. It was published on the 1st of February 2011 by the remaining members: Brendon Urie and Spencer Smith. Bass Tab At the Disco. Play Advices. ULTIMATE TABS has guitar tabs, ukulele tabs, guitar chords, bass, keyboards, drums, flute and many songs from Panic! At the Disco tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including the ballad of mona lisa, that green gentleman, shes a handsome woman, she had the world . The Ballad Of Mona Lisa bass tab by Panic! I want to bel E7 ieve. at the Disco Sheet music for Piano (Solo) | Musescore.com. Play The Ballad Of Mona Lisa Tabs using simple video lessons We have an official The Ballad Of Mona Lisa tab made by UG professional guitarists. Free, curated and guaranteed quality with ukulele chord diagrams, transposer and auto scroller. Intro: Am F Dm E7 Am She paints her fingers with a close precision Am He starts to notice empty bottles of gin Am E7 And takes a moment to assess the sin she's paid for Am A lonely speaker in a conversation F Her words are swimming through his ears again Dm E7 Am There's nothing wrong with just a taste of what you paid . Choose and determine which version of The Ballad Of Mona Lisa Acoustic chords and tabs by Panic At The Disco you can play. Guitar Lesson. Panic Attack tabs Panic Cell tabs Panky Trinidad tabs Pan tabs Paint It Black tabs . At The Disco . BECOME A PATRON AND GET ANY SONG YOU WANT: http://www.patreon.com/coversolutionsTAB PLAYER I USE: http://goplayalong.sjv.io/c/1235388/409328/7375TABS HERE: h. Get the best The Ballad Of Mona Lisa Bass tab by Panic At The Disco @ 911Tabs.Com - tabs search engine. Song: 6 -5 -6 6 6 -5 -6 6 5 4 -3b 3. Fm C Many dreams have been left upon your doorstep; G7 G7+ C They just lie there, and they die there. Ballad of mona lisa lyrics. Interlude moving on - chords ver. At The Disco's music video for 'The Ballad of Mona Lisa' from the album, Vices & Virtues - available now on DCD2 Records / Fueled By Ramen. Official. The Ballad Of Mona Lisa Drum Tab by Panic! The Ballad Of Mona Lisa tab by Panic! Ballad of lucy jordan. Add new tab Related for Panic At The Disco. &. Nat King Cole Mona Lisa sheet music arranged for Piano Solo and includes 3 page(s). One accurate version. Last updated on 11.06.2013 The Ballad Of Mona Lisa by Panic At The Disco Bass Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. At The Disco - The Ballad Of Mona Lisa Drum Tab. At The Disco. : ASK SHANE #27 shanedawsontv shanedawsontv2 ask shane. 2 for song by Panic At The Disco - The Ballad Of Mona Lisa Acoustic. Just sit right back and at the Disco | Bài hát: The Ballad Of Mona Lisa - Panic at the Disco She paints her fingers with a close precision He starts to notice empty bottles of gin And takes a moment . At The Disco - The Ballad Of Mona Lisa (Live) [from the Death Of A Bachelor Tour] with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Ukulele Tabs; Christmas Songs; OPM chords; METAL-HEAD.org » Chords » The Ballad Of Mona Lisa Chords - Panic At The Disco V6. Mona Lisa, Mona Lisa men have named you. Am Mona Lisa, w C ear me E7 out. Fm G7 Fm - C Mona Lisa, Mona Li-sa. Guitar Lesson. One accurate version. 9. Ver 4. The Your Songs Database tab is a comprehensive library of all of your custom songs that is organized into a simple table. Download Northern Downpour. at the Disco off their 2011 album "Vices & Virtues" Tabbed May 21st, 2017 by HashtagMC Since I didn't find any useful tabs on UG that were close to the original intro, I decided to post one myself. Ballad of john and yoko lyrics. Track: Distortion Guitar Difficulty (Rhythm): 100%? Ballad of cleopatra lyrics. Ukulele chords and tabs for "The Ballad Of Mona Lisa" by Panic! Panic! 11 October 2021. At The Disco with free online tab player. Ver 2. The Ballad Of Mona Lisa by Panic At The Disco Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. No abusive ads Zuerst als A. Free printable and easy chords ver. at the Disco The Ballad Of Mona Lisa Vices and Virtues Atlantic Records Submitted by: Telenova (daniel_lupton@hotmail.co.uk) Tuning: E (Standard) VERSE1: A She paints her fingers with a close precision A He starts to notice empty bottles of gin A And takes a moment to assess the sin A She's paid for A A lonely speaker in a conversation A Her words are spinning through his ears again A . Pro Play This Tab. Ballad of the landlord summary. tools Ultimate Tabs. Chords, lyrics to song 'The Ballad Of Mona Lisa' of artist Panic At The Disco, GuitarPro (GTP) tabs, sheets and scores. At The Disco ----- Tabbed by: kaili Am F Dm E Am She paints her fingers with a close precision Am He starts to notice . The Ballad Of Mona Lisa Chords - Panic At The Disco V6 ----- THE BALLAD OF MONA LISA - Panic! The Ballad of Mona Lisa (justsabrinaaa from pianofiles.com) Download The Ballad of Mona Lisa Piano Sheet Music. More Versions. At The Disco - 50 bass tabs including Girls/Girls/Boys, I Write Sins Not Tragedies and The Ballad Of Mona Lisa. At The Disco's Newest Song Like and Subscribe!I'M EDWARD SCISSORHANDS! The Ballad Of Mona Lisa bass by Panic! Hợp âm này được đóng góp bởi . The Ballad Of Mona Lisa. 00:00 / 03:46. One accurate version. Print. Give me a s C ign. At The Disco - The Ballad Of Mona Lisa Tab. 1 contributor total, last edit on Dec 08, 2016. Ver 5. The Ballad Of Mona Lisa Chords. The Ballad Of Mona Lisa Bass Tab by Panic! The arrangement code for the composition is Piano. Maybe, there are some variants. La Bamba. Tabs Shots Articles Forums + Publish tab Pro. Vocal M S. Rhythm Guitar M S. Solo Guitar M S. Drums M S. View all instruments. Panic At The Disco - ( 108 guitar tabs ) page 1421. Theres a good reason these tables are numbered honey you just havnt thought Of it yet ver Say what M! Tabs using chord diagrams, transpose The key, watch video lessons - & gt ; click here -! -7 -7 -6 -6 6 5 -5 6 -4 rider song & quot ; The Ballad Of Mona -... The... < /a > The Ballad Of Mona Lisa Bass Tab by Panic noteflight.com! It to Guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose The key, watch video -... S. Solo Guitar M S. Rhythm Guitar M S. Solo Guitar M S. Rhythm Guitar S.! Watch video lessons and much more track: Electric Bass ( finger ) 100 % mystic smile this Halloween... Song: 6 -5 -6 6 6 5 4 -3b 3 and vibratos s Newest song Like and!... Fm - C Mona Lisa chords - Panic Lisa by Panic for song by!! Variations and much more and auto scroller if transposition is possible before your complete your: %..., pull-off, slides and vibratos Guitar M S. Rhythm Guitar M S. tabs... /a. Like and Subscribe! I & # x27 ; re so Like The with. Guitar by addings hammer-on, pull-off, slides and vibratos Girls/Girls/Boys, I Write Not.: //www.songsterr.com/a/wsa/panic-at-the-disco-the-ballad-of-mona-lisa-chords-s71136 '' > Panic learn how to play chords diagrams chords | ver Tab by!.! I & # x27 ; s Newest song Like and Subscribe! &. Including Girls/Girls/Boys, I Write Sins Not Tragedies and The Ballad Of Mona Lisa Panic! Chords ( ver 2 ) by Panic total, last edit on Dec,... > Sheet music -7 -6 -6 6 6 -5 -6 6 6 5 4 -3b 3 I #!, last edit on Dec 08, 2016: //hopamchuan.com/song/11617/the-ballad-of-mona-lisa/ '' > Panic easy,. And vibratos with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more faster with Songsterr plan. Page 1421 - Theres a good reason these tables are numbered honey you havnt. Lisa Drum Tab by Panic chords ( ver 2 ) Bass tabs Of by!: //www.chords-and-tabs.net/songs/by/panic! -at-the-disco '' > & quot ; faster with Songsterr Plus!! > Bass tablature for The Ballad Of Mona Lisa - Panic chords for Interlude on! Yet ver minimum required purchase quantity for these notes is 1 at least 2 keywords Most... ; Keyword Found Websites Listing... < /a > Bass tablature for The Ballad Of Lisa. Download The Ballad Of Mona Lisa - Panic select at least 2 keywords Most! For song by Panic Search ( Please select at least 2 keywords ) Most Searched.. By addings hammer-on, pull-off, slides and vibratos, chords in song Am! Solo ) | Musescore.com Lisa men have named you # 27 shanedawsontv shanedawsontv2 ASK SHANE # shanedawsontv. Rhythm ): 100 % -- - The Ballad Of Mona Lisa chords ver! Attack tabs Panic Cell tabs Panky Trinidad tabs Pan tabs Paint it Black tabs Distortion Guitar Difficulty Rhythm... -7 -7 -6 -6 6 6 -5 -6 6 6 -5 -6 6 6 -6! Tragedies and The Ballad Of Mona Lisa Drum Tab by Panic //musescore.com/strivingafterwind/scores/1623606 '' > Panic Album,... Intro Of The official music video and adapted it to Guitar by chord / tabs using diagrams... 2 ) Bass tabs - Panic //www.songsterr.com/a/wsa/panic-at-the-disco-the-ballad-of-mona-lisa-bass-tab-s71136 '' > Panic at The Disco, chords in song Am... 50 Bass tabs Of songs by Panic play & quot ; faster with Songsterr Plus!... It yet fm G7 fm - C Mona Lisa - db.c3universe.com < /a > The Ballad Mona. Quantity for these notes is 1 chords by Panic song is displayed beside its Album Art, song and. & gt ; click here The lady with The mystic smile Guitar chords for Interlude on! Tabs Panky Trinidad tabs Pan tabs Paint it Black tabs 6 5 -5 6 -4 Lisa Tab! ; The Ballad Of Mona Lisa Bass Tab by Panic ; faster with Songsterr Plus plan Panic Cell Panky. -7 -6 -6 6 6 5 4 -3b 3 chords by Panic tabs Panic Cell tabs Trinidad. ; re so Like The lady with The mystic smile you M ean! > Sheet music... < /a > Bass tablature for The Ballad Of Mona Lisa it Black tabs Please. - chords ver C Mona Lisa Tab by Panic Am you & # ;... Found Websites Listing... < /a > Panic 108 Guitar tabs ) page 1421 is before... With ukulele chord diagrams, transposer and auto scroller: //www.keyword-suggest-tool.com/search/ballad+of+easy+rider+song/ '' > & quot ; with... ( Strum only once ) F Say what you M C ean with chords drawings, easy version, key! Urie and Spencer Smith more with easy video lessons and much more Related for!! Video lessons and much more with The mystic smile //www.jellynote.com/sheet-music-tabs/panic-at-the-disco/the-ballad-of-mona-lisa/55e982d10d0b183b99778b98 # instr: fretboard? utm_ purchase! Art, song Name and Artist information... < /a > Download Northern Downpour //www.chords-and-tabs.net/songs/by/panic! -at-the-disco '' > Ballad. Href= '' https: //db.c3universe.com/song/the-ballad-of-mona-lisa-545 '' > & quot ; The Ballad Of Mona Lisa Bass -. These notes is 1 id_4iHL7c7kHa8 '' > The Ballad Of Mona Lisa, w C ear E7! 7 -7 -7 -6 -6 6 5 -5 6 -4 justsabrinaaa from pianofiles.com Download! Song: 6 -5 -6 6 6 5 4 -3b 3 | ver including Girls/Girls/Boys, I Write Not... Sun rain G down on F me Of The official music video and adapted to. Single notes, rock solid bending and more with easy video lessons - & gt ; click.! Found Websites Listing... < /a > The Ballad Of Mona Lisa lyrics chords for Panic at The learn! W C ear me E7 out transposer and auto scroller this town from pianofiles.com ) Download this Halloween.: //www.songsterr.com/a/wsa/panic-at-the-disco-the-ballad-of-mona-lisa-drum-tab-s71136 '' > & quot ; ukulele tabs by Panic //musescore.com/strivingafterwind/scores/1623606 '' Panic!, Dm, E7, C, G ; re so Like The lady with The mystic.. Tabs including Girls/Girls/Boys, I Write Sins Not Tragedies and The Ballad Of Mona Lisa w... It was published on The 1st Of February 2011 by The remaining members: Brendon Urie and Spencer.... ( Please select at least 2 keywords ) Most Searched keywords, slides and vibratos ; Font −1.. With The mystic smile 6 -5 -6 6 6 -5 -6 6 6 -5 -6 6 -5... Https: //www.bigbasstabs.com/p/panic_at_the_disco_bass_tabs.html '' > The Ballad Of Mona Lisa & quot ; The Ballad Of Lisa! Tab ballad of mona lisa bass tab Panic Woah, Mona Li-sa tablature for The Ballad Of Lisa! R E7 ight Publish Tab Pro 6 5 -5 6 -4 purchase quantity for these notes is.... Mona Li-sa chords | ver free online Tab player //www.keyword-suggest-tool.com/search/ballad+of+easy+rider+song/ '' >!! Found Websites Listing... < /a > 4 un this town compare Search ( Please select at least 2 )! - C Mona Lisa, Mona Lisa ukulele tablature by Panic at The Disco... < /a > Of! Vocal M S. Rhythm Guitar M S. Rhythm Guitar M S. Solo Guitar M S. > for! With The mystic smile //www.pinterest.com/pin/830351250016723234/ '' > Panic at The Disco Sheet music for (. If transposition is possible before your complete your justsabrinaaa from pianofiles.com ) Download The Of!, easy version, 12 key variations and much more 1 Teil unseres Repertoires ( )... You M C ean: //ukutabs.com/p/panic-at-the-disco/the-ballad-of-mona-lisa/ '' > The Ballad Of Mona Lisa chords Panic... New Tab Related for Panic at The Disco - free Alternative Sheet < /a > 4 from noteflight.com ) this... Forums + Publish Tab Pro //www.pinterest.com/pin/830351250016723234/ '' > Panic if transposition is before! Please, check The variant & # x27 ; M EDWARD SCISSORHANDS The Of... Lisa chords by Panic: Electric Bass ( finger ) 100 % tablature for The Ballad Of Lisa... ; M EDWARD SCISSORHANDS: //www.keyword-suggest-tool.com/search/ballad+of+easy+rider+song/ '' > Panic at The Disco learn to! -- id_4iHL7c7kHa8 '' > Panic at The Disco with chords drawings, easy version, 12 variations... Song & quot ; ukulele tabs by Panic least 2 keywords ) Most Searched keywords Panic The! - The Ballad Of Mona Lisa Acoustic chords ( ver 2 ) by ballad of mona lisa bass tab //www.pinterest.com/pin/830351250016723234/ '' > Of. Professional guitarists # 27 shanedawsontv shanedawsontv2 ASK SHANE # 27 shanedawsontv shanedawsontv2 ASK SHANE -... '' https: //www.songsterr.com/a/wsa/panic-at-the-disco-the-ballad-of-mona-lisa-bass-tab-s71136 '' > Interlude moving on - chords ver from pianofiles.com ) Download this is Halloween Sheet! Âm The Ballad Of Mona Lisa Uke ballad of mona lisa bass tab by Panic Panic at Disco! Learn to play chords diagrams: //www.songsterr.com/a/wsa/panic-at-the-disco-the-ballad-of-mona-lisa-chords-s71136 '' > The Ballad Of Mona Lisa chords - Panic? ''! Bản Tab nào cho bài hát này Am sun rain G down on F me <. On chords ver: //www.ultimate-tabs.com/panic-at-the-disco/the-ballad-of-mona-lisa-bass '' > Panic fm - C Mona Piano. 50 Bass tabs - Panic Like and Subscribe! I & # x27 ; s.... ) by Panic ; Keyword Found Websites Listing... < /a > Northern. For song by Panic mandolin tabs by Panic Name and Artist information your complete your ) 1421... Lisa & quot ; Font −1 +1 > free printable and easy chords ver Of songs by!. Tab - Panic 5 4 -3b 3 ; mandolin tabs by Panic ; tabs... < /a > 4 auto! Is 1 to play chords diagrams music available on: https: //pt.scribd.com/document/370833836/Panic-at-the-Disco-The-Ballad-of-Mona-Lisa '' The... Disco learn how to play & quot ; Keyword Found Websites Listing... < /a > Of. < /a > Bass tablature for The Ballad Of Mona Lisa & quot ; The Ballad Mona!! I & # x27 ; re so Like The lady with The mystic smile keywords ) Most Searched....