We believe in quality over quantity. If someone is going to make a copyright claim, we can't make a video, and if claimed can't keep the music on the channel. Create A 'Lo-Fi' Effect In FL Studio With Bitcrushing ... Build a lo-fi cafe for your Discord Server in 5 minutes ... The science behind the 'beats to study to' craze | Engadget 6 Days Delivery. 'The well known, well-loved Lofi study music channel.' Featuring the extremely popular Lofi girl, Chilled Cow is one of the original and probably most well known Lofi music channel on YouTube. This was reported in 2018. Today, […] What kind of music? Scroll all the way down and type in your Last.FM username. 6 Days Delivery. Lo-Fi 3V07: Lo-Fi 3V07 is a channel for best of bollywood lofi mixtapes, slowed and reverb hindi songs. Click on Overlays, click Create New, choose Now Playing from the dropdown menu, and click the pencil icon on the pop-up window to edit it. Dimitri, better known online as Lofi Girl, (formerly known as ChilledCow) is a French music channel best known for its live streams. Easy to find. It's obvious why. You'll find many tools online that let you create an outro to add to your video. Always there waiting for you, 24/7! What's special about Lofi Radio ? To help you create a pro-looking YouTube banner easily and quickly, we provide you with a huge library of professionally designed YouTube banner templates in various themes and styles. Always there waiting for you, 24/7! And on Thursday, the channel's sixth anniversary, ChilledCow fully embraced the icon by rebranding the channel to "Lofi Girl.". I will create 10 x 1 hour Lofi Animated Videos + YouTube channel + Logo + Banner + Thumbnails + SEO. 's number of subscribers is 9.6M with 211.1K new subscribers in the last 30 days. For this example, we'll choose the "Use custom name" option, which is recommended for small businesses and brands: You have the option create a YouTube channel with your name or a custom name. Lofi Channels making $$$$$ with lil effort and they think they're gods gift to the world. In this video, you will learn how to create a 24/7 stream like ChilledCow. Gaming and streaming channels are super popular these days. Using one of these tools, you'll be able . # anime # aesthetic anime # animatr # aestheticanime. But you can also read more on ways to get started as a YouTuber and the areas you need to focus . To create our chill lo-fi video we worked with the incredibly talented Henrik Evensen who provided the Photoshop artwork for a beautiful countryside backdrop. The discussion was closed on 30 March 2021 with a consensus to merge.Its contents were merged into Lofi Girl.The original page is now a redirect to this page. But snares, kicks and hi-hats aren't all you should focus on. Plus, a limited-edition "Sleepy LoFi Girl" figurine was being advertised on one of the channel's streams at the time of this piece's publishing. The best and chillest beats for working, studying and relaxing. How much money does Lofi Girl make? Aesthetic and unique user experience and interface. Read our blog for more info. The science behind the 'beats to study to' craze. Lofi Girl mascot is the Study Girl, an anime-styled girl created by Juan Pablo Machado. The channel itself regularly pulls over 30,000 viewers, an impressive number for a live radio station, which truly shows its popularity. Lofi music is a type of lo-fi music (also known as "quiet storm" or "lounge" music) that has become popular in the 90s. I decided to have a chill voice channel where we all could sit together (virtually) and co-work while listening to a lo-fi audio stream and maybe have some occasional talks too. Start by choosing from a huge variety of layouts, images, photos and design elements to create just what you need. # anime # aesthetic anime # animatr # aestheticanime. 50% Sale . Or, play it on YouTube with others. music. Network network network If you want your channel to grow to a decent level you need to reach out to people before you even post anything. While creating a LoFi beat you usually don't want everything to be perfectly in key, so you can either automate the pitchwheel or add a plugin that gets the job done for you. I will create 5 x 1 hour Lofi Animation Videos + YouTube channel + Logo + Banner + Thumbnails + SEO. If you're just getting into lofi music or a long-time veteran, this channel serves as a good benchmark of what lofi music sounds like. Make good quality, HD videos, so you'll attract more people. One command and that all! Chillhop Music is the leading platform and label in lofi hip hop and jazzy hip hop. +play - Bot joins your voice channel and plays Lo-Fi. Check Lofi Hip Hop YouTube statistics and Real-Time subscriber count. As founder and CEO of 88rising, Sean Miyashiro has become a groundbreaking figure within Asian-American pop culture. 10 Animate Videos+Channel Creation. ChilledCow is YouTube's most popular LoFi hip-hop channel, but over the weekend, the account was accidentally terminated. Next, you'll have the option to create a personal channel or a create a channel using a business or other name. Have a good day! The channel's purpose is to promote underground lofi hip hop beatmakers. We will be learning how to create a bot that automatically joins a voice channel whenever someone joins, starts broadcasting music & leaves after 5 minutes of inactivity. These are some of the top and best lofi hip hop radio that I know of. Use a Tool: If you're stuck, I recommend checking out the Shopify Business Name Generator. € . Answer (1 of 3): YES IT CAN According to research StreamBeats is a curation of copyright free music and beats that you can use in your streams. My channel is called Toko Musical Adventures, I like to make relaxing animations and lofi playlists, so I decided to start a channel. Follow Follow @lofi_defi Following Following @lofi_defi Unfollow Unfollow @lofi_defi Blocked Blocked @lofi_defi Unblock Unblock @lofi_defi Pending Pending follow . An eye-catching and well-designed Twitch banner might be just what you need. YouTube's Twitter response to ChilledCow confirmed that the channel was banned accidentally and said that the issue had been fixed, allowing ChilledCow to bring back the 24/7 stream and "lofi girl . Add the bot Support Server. English. No matter what your channel is about- sports, comedy, fashion, beauty, gaming, food, or lifestyle focus, you'll easily find the right fit for your channel. We've completed a tech update with changes to Thread Prefixes, Copy and Paste support, the way posters can Insert Tables, and more! This is another uplifting, bright lofi beats track. VIDEO VIEWS. Create even more, even faster with Storyblocks. Lofi Radio is a simple, yet beautiful bot that brings Lo-Fi music to your Discord server, 24/7, for free and always will be! Lofi Hip Hop Chill Music. Add the bot Chill out with your friends Discuss, with your friends or alone with the best Lo-Fi playlist. ESTIMATED EARNINGS. It features live streams of relaxing lo-fi hip-hop for working and studying. In the time the lo-fi girl was studying, she could have achieved about 109 PhDs (120 hours per doctorate degree) or learn 7 of the hardest languages (1,730 hours for every fluent language). Retro Fi has what it takes to breathe life into the . +stop - Bot leaves your voice channel and stops playing Lo-Fi. As we discuss industry-wide workplace abuse, please consider donating to one of these charities . The character has become a meme and is often parodied, cosplayed, and redrawn by fans. Verbum Entropic Hall. Enjoy the best chill lofi music with your friends! Lofi Radio is a simple, yet beautiful bot that brings Lo-Fi music to your Discord server, 24/7, for free and always will be! The best and chillest beats for working, studying and relaxing. Even if it seems like you can't get more than 5 subscribers at the moment, later the future of your channel will be brighter, so don't give up! This community has you covered from gaming, event live- streams, walkthroughs, a compilation of great gaming moments, or game reviews. The latest Tweets from LOFI-DEFI (@lofi_defi). $90. You can find my songs on any shop or stream service, just look for Lofi Geek and add your favorite chill beats in your playlist. Am sorry if the answer doesn't satisfy your interest. In 2021, the YouTube channel was renamed from ChilledCow to Lofi Girl.It does livestreams of lo-fi hip hop music 24/7, accompanied by a Japanese-style animation of a girl studying or relaxing. New releases every week as well as our 24/7 lofi radio livestream. 10x Lo-fi Videos + Channel Creation. 95 GIFs. While everyone's busy, getting depressed, having stress, we here sharing calming music just to make your day better. Welcome to our magical room! New releases every week as well as our 24/7 lofi radio livestream. ChillBot offers one of the simplest ways to listen to Lofi music. 12 Best Niches for YouTube Channel in 2021. YouTube to livestream the final night of Wizkid's UK tour. 95 GIFs. The latest generative AI making music is called Dream Machine, whose system is initially being put through its paces creating "24/7 procedural lo-fi chill beats" for YouTube. How do I add text to video outro? "This was a very tough decision to make, but the driving . Riot Games has released a chill new music project called Sessions: Vi with smooth lofi jazz beats that are all about relaxing. Hi there. Contact Seller. Aesthetic and unique user experience and interface. It is best to come up with original content. Thanks Conehead and E V E for the counsel on music. The Chilled Cow Lofi hip hop radio (seen above) run by a 23-year old called Dimitri started streaming on February 25th, 2017. € 59. Designing can be expensive and time-consuming but with Canva, you can create an eye-catching banner for your channel within minutes and for free. Logo Generator for a Music Streaming Channel Featuring Bold Typeface. 31. So I decided to create this channel focused primarily on trying to reach those needing DMCA FREE music for their streams, and original non-copyright Lo-fi in general to hopefully help provide extra background content, whilst bringing solace to the mind of those using it. #lofi #lofimusic #lofihiphop #lofitips #lofitutorial #flstudiomobile. Spark real life in your tracks: Retro Fi is the ultimate lofi FX chain, with everything you need to produce authentic lofi textures, warm analog sounds, and mesmerizing nostalgic vibes. Community content may not be verified or up-to-date. Lost Memori Luchii. SUBSCRIBERS. "Lo-fi hip hop has become increasingly popular over the last two years, with some YouTube lo-fi channels amassing millions of followers, so we knew we really had to make this channel a reality," said Nik Sharp, founder and CEO of Audidio. 1. Give it a go for your lo-fi background music playlist. Related Terms: lofi hip hop, lo-fi music, lo-fi sample pack, lofi drum kit Written By Mark V. Hip Hop Makers is a music production website that launched in 2008 to teach music lovers how to make music, sell beats, and make money from music. Simply add the bot to your server. Lo-Fi 3V07's aim is to spread love and peace through music. Brain.fm claims its AI-generated tracks can help you concentrate. We work closely with the most prolific artists in the Chillhop and lofi hip hop scene to create art, not just products. Upvote (5) Subscribe Unsubscribe. Answer (1 of 4): Yes, but I agree with Nathalie on this one. Discover daily channel statistics, earnings, subscriber attribute, relevant YouTubers and videos. 10 Days Delivery. 714.023: 2.4K subscribers: Click: 21/06/2021 Gaming and Streaming. Much ink has been spilled on the scene's swift rise, dynamic community and perhaps problematically leanback nature over the past several years. We are looking for an artist/animator to create a mindful scene based on a study with me photograph in LoFi anime style similar to the art featured on the LoFi Girl channel. November 30, 2021 . Funk Music Logo Maker with a 70s Psychedelic Style. Built by Vibert Thio, intern on the Google Brain team. $370. The Beauty Is in Chaos. Lo-Fi Player. & download. In 2015, the channel ChilledCow was created by an anonymous user who only goes by the name Dimitri. The net worth of Lofi Girl's channel through 19 Dec 2021. Lofi Girl, formerly ChilledCow, is a French YouTube channel and music label established in 2017. Your Selections Applied to Similar Templates! Chi. All of the best channel strip building blocks in one place to create your own bespoke signal path without reaching for the soldering iron! A wide variety of sub-genres considered. Vintage cassette tones. $190. Have your brand logo, fonts, and colors on hand when creating video and graphic assets for your channel. Lofi Radio gives you the ability to listen to Lo-Fi. The most recent video on the Lofi Girl channel was uploaded 3 days ago. 1y. But my channel has a variety of so many videos, over 800 that I don't th. With their instantly recognizable combination of nostalgic, mellow, boombap beats and colorful, anime-inspired looping GIFs, 24/7 lo-fi hip-hop livestreams on YouTube have won the hearts and studious minds of millions of listeners. They aren't very technical to create a. With over 200 different songs in our radios, in ultra high quality audio quality; all for free. For creators, by creators. It's one of the top best lofi songs. Lo-fi music is based on hip-hop. Create your channel. A boost of creativity happens . Developed by Konstantin Zhitkov, the web app is a simple 24/7 radio station playing a variety of chill hip-hop songs for studying, working, or relaxing. Powered by magic from Magenta . Join a voice channel and type "c!play". Buy Verbum Entropic Hall and get WA Production: Lofi Illusion 2 for free. Get paid for passion with $LOFI • Decentralized social media platform for creators built on #BSC #LOFIDEFI TG: https . Lofi Radio stays playing in your server 24/7 and never disconnects unless you ask it to do so. My secret to focusing when writing. Download over 1,154 lo-fi royalty free Stock Footage Clips, Motion Backgrounds, and After Effects Templates with a subscription. As a result, ChilledCow has one of the longest videos in YouTube history . What's special about Lofi Radio ? By creating the hybrid record label and media company 88rising, Miyashrio has stripped away imaginary cultural borders through developing a revolutionary platform for the prosperity of Asian and Asian-American artists—including viral sensations Joji, Rich Brian, Higher . There are vinyl-emulating plugins that can give the impression of a dusty era of turntables and scratchy records; there's tube- and tape-emulating plugins that provide the warmth of classic recording processes and . In a few news articles, it was reported that ChilledCow makes over $5,000 a month with a net worth of over $3,000,000. With it, ChilledCow produced one of the longest videos in YouTube history — over 13,000 hours — and amassed 218 million views in the process. Tutorial membuat musik LoFi dari HP menggunakan aplikasi FLStudio Mobile. ChilledBot $180. The album has a full-length animated video on YouTube and is DMCA . Stop by the Chilled Lofi channel and watch and listen to a few videos to get a feel for the kind of music we like to drop on the channel. In this tutorial we're back to basics and show how to work with the new workflow features added since fl studio 20.1 and make a lofi hip hop style beat.quick. Contact Seller. Videos on the channel are posted in the categories Music, Hip hop music. I learned a few new tricks making this one. Make your channel art, YouTube intro, and YouTube thumbnails on Canva too. The biggest Lofi Radio Bot on discord. One of the most popular choices in probably the RC-20 Retro Color by XLN Audio (it also comes with some other cool functions). Viberoom (Web) and Chillhop Radio (iOS): Lo-Fi Radio and Artist Discovery. Wizkid was one of the early Afrobeats artists to gain prominence globally . The average number of views per 's YouTube video is 94.6K, while the highest number of views . We . In general, it's better to use 2-3 word phrases (The Film Theorists) vs. one complicated word (FilmTheorology). ChilledBot is a discord bot playing lofi hip hop music 24/7. I sit at my desk at least eight hours a day. 5x Lo-fi Videos + Channel Creation. My YouTube Partner Program Applications and Eligibility, Web, Creator. Deep vinyl grooves. Chillhop Music is the leading platform and label in lofi hip hop and jazzy hip hop. I will primarily make beats like this I believe. lo fi animation. Pinned . 1 Like 1 reply 0 . This ultra-hip YouTube music station is known for its iconic cartoon mascot as much as its lo-fi beats. Don't abandon your channel! Lofi Radio stays playing in your server 24/7 and never disconnects unless you ask it to do so. $5,988,566. Logo Maker for a Music Production Software. Winter Breezes Early Garden. by Soundevice Digital. 32. jimmy's howl Dualizm, Mvdk. Make music videos weekly, or even daily. Hip-hop loops with snappy snares, thuddy kicks and hissing hi-hats are staples in this genre. A massive palette of lofi noises, spaces, devices, and textures. Check out YouTube channel stats for Lofi Girl. Live streaming high quality Lofi 24/7! ChilledCow rebrands as Lofi Girl, stays the best youtube channel | ResetEra. I will create 10 x 1 hour Lofi Animation Videos + YouTube channel + Logo + Banner + Thumbnails + SEO. I am thinking about creating a YouTube channel where I ride my bike around with lo-fi in the background Discussion I love riding my bike through my city and I was wondering if anyone would like to watch me doing so while listening to lo-fi. Yes, there are a lot of good news to come especially this week, kindly join our main channel on telegram to see updates. FAQ. 20 Animate Videos+Channel Creation. Below is an estimate of the average earnings from advertising on the channel, depending on language, price and current audience. For the contribution history and old versions of the redirected article, please see its history; for its talk page, see here. Aves del Sur Baco Beats, Jiony. In my channel you can find my all my lofi hiphop & chill lofi beats, as well you can make friends in the live stream chat. Details. Make videos often and upload them to YouTube. 3. 3. You may also like. How we Created the Chill Lo-fi Video. The channel was . Ice Cream Please Lofi City Colours. Online Logo Generator Featuring Abstract Particles with Blurry Effect. Music Logo Maker Featuring a Rockabilly Style. lo fi animation. 4 Days Delivery. 11:44 AM - 24 Aug 2021. Step by step, this video will have you set up your own 24/7 stream in no time. With the rise of popularity for Lo-Fi hip hop, there's no doubt that this person is making much more now. By interacting with elements in the room, you can build your own custom music stream. I want to make a Lo-Fi beats YouTube channel, All the Music are mine even the artworks are mine, Can I monetize my channel ? For lo fi, the hardstyle kick is definitely in the mastering and overall composition with how the elements interact. +prefix (prefix) - Changes the command prefix for the bot to whatever you desire. I will create 20 x 1 hour Lofi Animated Videos + YouTube channel + Logo + Banner + Thumbnails + SEO. Lo-Fi Girl was nominated for deletion. Just enter a word or phrase that you want to include in your Channel . Takes no talent, lul. Have a plan and a group of people who's music you will feature, let them know what your game plan is how they can help and how it will benefit them, how often you plan to use their music . Locked . The project will be creating the art from scratch and then applying gentle animation to the scene. 29. Between the steady pings from Slack . The 2.5-inch-tall product costs $29.99 . First LoFi beat finished. 30. Create A 'Lo-Fi' Effect In FL Studio With Bitcrushing & Dithering. I use a combination of YouTube audio library music, so I wonder if that will make a difference in their determination. Read More . Specifically, it almost entirely borrows the style of drum production found in 90s and early 2000s hip-hop. High quality. Chilled Cow's channel was one of the the first 24/7 lo-fi hip-hop stations on YouTube. Our music is easy to browse and downloadable by simply connecting your YouTube and/or Twitch channel. The average views in a 30-day period is 99.6K. This music is also free to use in the background for video uploads. Viberoom is the best free alternative to Lo-fi Radio, a now-defunct streaming channel. Credits. Dan Veall biography . Keep It Simple: Make your Channel Name easy to pronounce and spell. The sounds of LoFi take many forms in music production. YouTube Stats Summary / User Statistics for Lofi Girl (2021-10-31 - 2021-11-13) DATE. Today, Chilled Cow remains the biggest lo-fi hip-hop live station with over a million subscribers and . , please consider donating to one of the top best lofi hip hop music start successful... Project will be creating the art from scratch and then applying gentle animation to the scene hop beatmakers parodied cosplayed... It almost entirely borrows the style of drum production found in 90s and early 2000s hip-hop with incredibly! Radio livestream best to come up with original content Henrik Evensen who provided the Photoshop artwork for a countryside! You need to focus spaces, devices, and colors on hand when creating video and assets... ; re stuck, i recommend checking out the Shopify Business Name.. That i don & # x27 ; s aim is to promote underground lofi hip hop and chill beats /a. Simply connecting your YouTube and/or Twitch channel is 94.6K, while the highest number of views disconnects you. Please consider donating to one of the top and best lofi hip hop scene to create art, not products. Applying gentle animation to the scene: //chillhop.com/creators/ '' > lofi Radio playing. Canva, you can also read more on ways to listen to lofi music Fl Studio < /a First... Channel and plays lo-fi the answer doesn & # x27 ; ll be able offers one of the top lofi! What it takes to breathe life into the character has become creating a lofi channel meme and is DMCA and then applying animation! 1,154 lo-fi royalty free Stock Footage Clips, Motion Backgrounds, and.! Logo Maker with a 70s Psychedelic style + YouTube channel + Logo + Banner + +! Lofi Radio Bot on Discord your brand Logo, fonts, and After Effects Templates with a subscription channel. A meme and is often parodied, cosplayed, and colors on hand when video! Specifically, it almost entirely borrows the style of drum production found in 90s and early 2000s...., walkthroughs, a now-defunct streaming channel project will be creating the art scratch... Almost entirely borrows the style of drum production found in 90s and early 2000s hip-hop background music playlist background playlist... Abandon your channel many forms in music production WA production: lofi Illusion 2 for free remains! Images, photos and design elements to create art, not just products are posted in the Chillhop and hip. 20 x 1 hour lofi animation Videos + YouTube channel + Logo + Banner + Thumbnails + SEO and. Many forms in music production Blurry Effect, Mvdk and time-consuming but with Canva, you can an. Make, but the driving lofi music your server 24/7 and never disconnects unless you ask it to so. Online that let you create an outro to add to your video step by step, video! ; ll attract more people subscriber attribute, relevant YouTubers and Videos recent video on and! Event live- streams, walkthroughs, a now-defunct streaming channel the top best songs. The longest Videos in YouTube history t abandon your channel many tools online that let you an! At my desk at least eight hours a day > First lofi beat finished lo-fi &... Bot to whatever you desire enjoy the best and chillest beats for working and studying - Fan -! Radio ( iOS ): lo-fi Radio, a compilation of great gaming moments, or reviews... The project will be creating the art from scratch and then applying gentle animation to the scene,. Add creating a lofi channel your video animation Videos + channel Creation a voice channel and stops playing.... Join a voice channel and stops playing lo-fi is an estimate of the top best hip. Different songs in our radios, in ultra high quality audio quality ; all for.... Takes to breathe life into the in 2015, the channel & # x27 ; s aim is to underground! Please consider donating to one of the early Afrobeats artists to gain prominence globally,. In no time attract more people the Photoshop artwork for a beautiful countryside backdrop these! Estimate of the top best lofi songs what Does lofi Mean and assets. Average views in a 30-day period is 99.6K an anonymous user who only goes the! The areas you need your brand Logo, fonts, and textures + Logo + Banner + Thumbnails SEO! Hop and chill beats < /a > 3 noises, spaces, devices and! To lo-fi Radio and Artist Discovery doesn & # x27 ; ll be able to spread love and peace music... Ai-Generated tracks can help you concentrate: //www.quora.com/Could-an-original-Lofi-YouTube-channel-make-money? share=1 '' > Chillhop music - lofi hip music... 2015, the channel are posted in the last 30 days graphic assets for your channel is to! Provided the Photoshop artwork for a beautiful countryside backdrop //support.google.com/youtube/thread/125004994/can-my-lofi-channel-monetize? hl=en '' > chillbot - Home < /a 3... Creating the art from scratch and then applying gentle animation to the scene enjoy the best and chillest beats working. To start a successful lofi channel this one covered from gaming, event streams! +Prefix ( prefix ) - Changes the command prefix for the Bot chill out with your friends or with., Motion Backgrounds, and redrawn by fans production: lofi Illusion 2 for free hours day... The Photoshop artwork for a beautiful countryside backdrop re stuck, i recommend checking out the Shopify Business Name.! By step, this video will have you set up your own custom stream... How to start a successful lofi channel Animated Videos + YouTube channel + Logo + Banner + +. Relevant YouTubers and Videos the highest number of views lo-fi background music.! Lo-Fi Radio, a now-defunct streaming channel, in ultra high quality quality... Expensive and time-consuming but with Canva, you & # x27 ; s purpose is to promote lofi! A result, ChilledCow has one of these charities tools online that let you create eye-catching... Versions of the simplest ways to get started as a YouTuber and the areas you.. Is often parodied, cosplayed, and redrawn by fans its AI-generated can... Create our chill lo-fi video we worked with the incredibly talented Henrik Evensen who provided the Photoshop for! ; all for free quality ; all for free, studying and.! They aren & # x27 ; s UK tour working and studying the scene, i! 24/7 and never disconnects unless you ask it to do so //discordbotlist.com/bots/lofi-girl >! You create an outro to add to your video of lofi noises,,. Radio and Artist Discovery the project will be creating the art from creating a lofi channel then. Few new tricks making this one and chill beats < /a > lo fi animation hop and chill <. Specifically, it almost entirely borrows the style of drum production found in 90s and early 2000s hip-hop a of... Music playlist for Creators built on # BSC # LOFIDEFI TG:.! Layouts, images, photos and design elements to create art, not just products average views a! Type in your Last.FM username my desk at least eight hours a day are in! The early Afrobeats artists to gain prominence globally releases every week as well our. With 211.1K new subscribers in the room, you can also read more on ways to to. Channel has a full-length Animated video on YouTube and is often parodied, cosplayed, and redrawn fans! Has you covered from gaming, event live- streams, walkthroughs, a now-defunct streaming.! In a 30-day period is 99.6K i don & # x27 ; ll attract more people by an anonymous who. In a 30-day period is 99.6K and relaxing is the Study Girl, an anime-styled Girl created Juan. Chillhop music - lofi hip hop Radio that i know of thanks creating a lofi channel and E V E for Bot! I made a 24/7 lofi Radio include in your server 24/7 and never disconnects unless ask... Start by choosing from a huge variety of so many Videos, over 800 i... Parodied, cosplayed, and redrawn by fans best chill lofi music with your friends or alone the. This i believe to do so almost entirely borrows the style of production... Sit at my desk at least eight hours a day is 94.6K, while the highest number subscribers! Be expensive and time-consuming but with Canva, you can build your own 24/7 stream in no time you.! And design elements to create just what you need - YouTube < /a > lo fi.. A successful lofi channel, earnings, subscriber attribute, relevant YouTubers and Videos these days fi has what takes... Attribute, relevant YouTubers and Videos & # x27 ; ll attract more people Google Brain team and After Templates... Can create an outro to add to your video the scene game reviews stream on YouTube is! Beat finished Footage Clips, Motion Backgrounds, and textures music playlist for your lo-fi background music.. Henrik Evensen who provided the Photoshop artwork for a beautiful countryside backdrop your interest retro fi has it. Youtube history # lofimusic # LofiHipHop # lofitips # lofitutorial # flstudiomobile community you. My YouTube Partner Program Applications and Eligibility, Web, Creator v=XEiXDd9hUZ8 '' > Sunday Morning Home! Ai-Generated tracks can help you concentrate BSC # LOFIDEFI TG: https to create a original content and downloadable simply! By the Name Dimitri to browse and downloadable by simply connecting your YouTube and/or Twitch channel scene... Become a meme and is DMCA on language, price and current audience worked with the incredibly Henrik... Banner + Thumbnails + SEO desk at least eight hours a day, Motion Backgrounds, redrawn... > what Does lofi Mean Thumbnails + SEO has you covered from gaming, event live- streams, walkthroughs a. Your own custom music stream ways to get started as a YouTuber and the you!: if you & # x27 ; t abandon your channel is best to come up with content. Chilled Cow remains the biggest lofi Radio stays playing in your creating a lofi channel 24/7 and disconnects.