Downtown Apartment Ukulele chords by Ed Sheeran - Amchords Downtown by Petula Clark. Baritone-Ukulele. Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. Eb aug5 sus4/E C#7sus4/E B5/A Sometimes I walk away B5/Ab B5/C# When all I really w Downtown by Majical Cloudz. Request Chords. [ Eb / F]Yes, you go [ Bb]Downtown [ F]Where the [ Bb]cabs don't stop [ Dm]Downtown [ A]Where the [ Dm]food is slop [ Eb]Downtown [ Bb]Where the [ Eb]hop-heads flop in the [ Gm]snow [ Eb / F]Down. Dr. Uke has thousands of songs and resources for both beginners and advanced players. Downtown, waiting for you tonight, E A B7 E. Downtown, you're gonna be alright now. It was released in 1985 on the album, titled "This Is My Song". Em. Am But on a seat, how can it be on two wheels C G Eight hundred cash, that's a hell of a deal Am I'm headed Downtown, cruising through the alley C G Tip-toeing in the street like Dally Am Pulled up, moped to the valley C G Whitewalls on the wheels like (mayonnaise) Am C G Dope, my crew is ill, and all we need is two good wheels Am Got gas in the tank, cash in the bank C G And a bad little mama . there isn't a video lesson for this song. Welcome to OzBcoz.com. 1 of 22. Downtown. Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You Ukulele Chords. flute. Chords & Tabs. Chorus A A A A B B B B I'm gonna rock your downtown E A B A B A B A You gonna feel it through your spine A A A A B B B B I'm gonna rock your downtown E A B A B A B A A - You gounna hope that I'll make you mine Verse 2 B B B B B B A You want all of . F. 1 of 16. . Learn how to play exactly like Alex Lloyd. Gm G#m (+1) Am (+2) A#m (+3) Bm (+4) Cm (+5) C#m (+6) Dm (-5) D#m (-4) Em (-3) Fm (-2) F#m (-1) 10pt 11pt 12pt 13pt 14pt 15pt 16pt 17pt 18pt 19pt 20pt 21pt 22pt 23pt 24pt 25pt 26pt 27pt 28pt 29pt 30pt 31pt 32pt 33pt 34pt . DOWNTOWN TRAIN Performed by. Related Posts. # #-----# Downtown chords Petula Clark * E When you're alone. E I'm only countin' on your cancellation, E Then I should be countin' on you at my door. Ukulele tutorial for Downtown, by Tony Hatch (Petula Cleark), 1964; performed/taught here on ukulele by Marco D (Mark Dutton) and Benjamin Dutton.If you'd li. Click here to start playing Downtown on your ukulele now. Free, curated and guaranteed quality with ukulele chord diagrams, transposer and auto scroller. You can forget all your troubles, forget all your cares, and go. D G Em Every night it's just the same; A You leave me lonely, now. there isn't a video lesson for this song. Dont sleep in the subway ukulele Downtown ukulele Enfant Du Voyage ukulele I know a place ukulele Je Me Sens Bien Auprs De Toi ukulele Kiss me goodbye ukulele My Love ukulele Romeo ukulele Round Every Corner ukulele Sailor ukulele This is my song ukulele This Is My Song (ver. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Chords & Tabs. 2) ukulele Tout Le Monde Veut Aller Au Ciel Oui Mais Personne Ne Veut . 4:47. S subscribe share tweet. . Am. . Guide them along. For improvising those solos and fills try the 2nd string 12 fret and 2nd string 10 fret area. What Are The Chords For Downtown On Ukulele? The dots indicate A A/G# F#m It's too cold in this downtown apartment A A/G# F#m D No furniture so we sit on the carpet A A/G# Heating's gone so we fill the bath F#m D with boiling water from the kettle A E A What a beautiful way to start this . Tom Waits tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including downtown train, cold water, diamonds and gold, down there by the train, come on up to the house Flatsound tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including to see you alive, i exist i exist i exist, my heart goes bum bum bum, theyll like me when im sick . Downtown Chords by Macklemore And Ryan Lewis. A Did you forget about how we went around, A E I don't know why you don't take me downtown anymore. S . This is where I post new editions of Jim's Songs and Songbooks (gCEA Ukulele, Baritone Ukulele, Tenor Guitar, Mandolin, Banjo, Celtic Guitar, Guitalele and Guitar). How to read tablature? My attempt at a Ukulele cover of Petula Clark's Downtown. Chorus 2: Downtown. Downtown chords by Petula Clark with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. E C#m Just . Guitar Chords: Ukulele Chords: Em- 022000 C - x32010 A - x02220 D - xx0232 G - 320003 Bm - x24432 Am - x02210: Em- 0402 C - 0003 A - 2100 D - 2220 Ukulele chords for Downtown by Petula Clark. C7 Display Chords. CHORDS - TA B BELOW - ------------------ Intro - piano Riff throughout the song -: C F G | C F G | Am G | Am G Verse : C G Making my way downtown F G C F G C F G Walking fast, faces pass and I'm home bound C G Staring blankly ahead F G Am Just making my way, making my way through the crowd Bridge . Downtown Chords by Petula Clark learn how to play chords diagrams. neil young - come on baby lets go downtown live (chords) (0/5) 2015-02-16 : 15: neil young - come on baby lets go downtown ukulele (chords) (0/5) 2013-06-11 : 20: neil young - comes a time (lyrics) (0/5) 2012-11-06 : 63: neil young - comes a time (album) (chords) (0/5) 2012-11-07 : 71: neil young - comes a time (album) ukulele (chords) (0/5 . My sister and I used to think that Downtown was called that as it was at the bottom of a hill. 0 5 1,507. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. ukulele keyboards. Here are the most popular versions Guitar tabs, Chords, Bass, Ukulele chords. Carole King - You've Got A Friend Ukulele Chords. The original key of Downtown is C. D - DU - DU - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for this Petula Clark song. menu ; . From a musical perspective, a chord consists of two or more notes played together. goin' [Hm7]down [Em7] town, [Hm7]down [Em7] town, [F#5] down. Gm Allie X G#m Ballad. The lights are much brighter there. harmonica. Sailor is considered under Pop genre. The original key of Sailor is G. D - DU - DU - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for this Petula Clark song. Verse I: Am I went to the moped store said fuck it C G Salesman like "What up, what's your budget Chords Songs 2 years ago 882 Let's Be Animals (2011) The Downtown Fiction Downtown Train by Rod Stewart. Chorus 1: D G A Will I see you to-night, D G A On a downtown train? MOST REQUESTED UKULELE SONG-BOOK, 400+ songs, lyrics and chords -great collection, with PDFs 200 popular old songs arranged for ukulele, sheet music, lyrics, uke chords and standard chord notation Funny Sings for Ukulele, A Collection of old songs arranged for ukulele with sheet music and lyrics First Step, How to Play the Ukulele, Basic self instructor by Lew Stern, with songs, chords, lyrics . :) A good one for beginners as it's fun and the chords aren't too di. Key: G. Private Ukulele Teacher. Rod Stewart Capo 3 and Standard tuning G G C D G G C D G G C D G G C D [intro] G G C D G G Outside another yellow moon C D Has punched a hole in the nighttime G G C D G G I climb through the window and down to the street C D I'm shining like a new . A lot of chords only require one or two fingers to learn and a person can usually start playing their favorite songs in only one or two lessons. Bass Chords. TABCRAWLER Online Sheet Music & Lyrics Archive Member Votes: 0 / 5(0 votes) TAB VIEWS for downtown ukulele chords: 478 To to be able to download PDF tabs, rate, comment & submit guitar tabs, bass tabs, keyboard tab, lyrics and drum tab files you must LOGIN TO TABCRAWLER Online Guitar Tabs & Guitar Pro, Bass Tab, Drum Tabs Archive MEMBERS ONLY AREA. Downtown-Winona Ryder and Angelina Jolie. 29/04/2021. E A B7 Seems to help, I know, downtown. You can see all of the songbooks on the Songbook . Carole King - Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow Ukulele Chords. chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro. Local, uplifting teachers reveal secrets to boost your confidence in ukulele. A Did you forget about how we went around, A E I don't know why you don't take me downtown anymore. Verse I: Am I went to the moped store said fuck it C G Salesman like "What up, what's your budget Petula Clark - Downtown - ukulele chords and tabs - Х + Petula Clark Downtown Instrument G Bm When you're alone C D7 And life is making you lonely, G C - D7 You can always go down-town G Bm When you've got worries, C D7 All the noise and the hurry G Bm C - D7 Seems to help, I know, down-town G Em Just listen to the music of the traffic in the city Display Diagrams. Best ukulele lessons in Downtown Dallas. Not quite right so here's "Downtown" by Tony Hatch on "Daily U. Ukulele chords and tabs for "Lone Digger" by Caravan Palace . flute. About Karney. Tom Waits all, Official, Chords, Tabs, Pro, Power, Bass Tabs, Video, Ukulele Chords tabs including chocolate jesus, down there by the train, all the world is green, anywhere i lay my head, downtown Free printable and easy chords for song by Macklemore - Downtown. Neil Young tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including down by the river, everybody knows this is nowhere, downtown, dreamin man, expecting to fly | Capo: 0 fr | Left-Handed. "Downtown" is a song composed by Tony Hatch which, as recorded by Petula Clark in 1964, became an international hit, reaching number one in Billboard Hot 100 and number two in UK Singles Chart. Downtown Chords by Alex Lloyd. A Did you forget about how we went around, A E I don't know why you don't take me downtown anymore. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Em. Guitar Ukulele Piano. Simplify Chords. Moderate Soul Songs. Free printable and easy chords for song by Lady Antebellum - Downtown. Arthur Nery - Binhi Ukulele Chords. [G], [C], [D], [D7] are the ukulele chords for playing Sailor with the original key ( G) on ukulele. S subscribe share tweet. [B E F# Bm D C G#m] Chords for Frank Stokes - Downtown Blues with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Learn how to play exactly like Petula Clark Downtown Key: E B C C# D (one step down) D# (half step down) E (original key) F (half step up) F# (one step up) G G# A A# Em. A B7 And life is making you lonely, E A B7 You can always go downtown. B F# Making my way downtown E Walking fast F# Faces passed B F# And I'm home bound B F# Starring blankly ahead E Just making my way F# Making my way B F# Through the crowd B F# And I need you B F# And I miss you B F# E F# And now I wonder.. F# B If I could fall F# E Into the sky F# B Do you think time F# E Would pass me by F# E 'Cause you know I'd walk B F# A thousand miles If I could E B F# . 1. C The lights are much brighter there, you can for A/G get all your troubles, forget all you cares So go G down Bm town, C things will be D great when you're G down Bm town C No finer D montclaire de havelin doin' the st. vitus dance, lookin' for someone to chop the lumber in his pants, how am i gonna unload all of this ice and all this mink, all the traffic in the street but it's so hard to think, goin' downtown down downtown. a the lights are much brighter there b7 you can forget all your troubles, forget all your cares and go e a downtown, things'll be great when you're e a downtown, no finer place for sure, e a b7 e. Simplify Chords. Chords and tablature aggregator - Tabstabs.com. WWW.AZCHORDS.COM | Rod Stewart - Downtown Train Ukulele | Ver. UKULELE CHORDS AND TABS. Downtown where all the lights are bright, E A. E C#m. Bad Religion - Entropy Chords on Ukulele. Lady Antebellum, "Downtown" (intro) 2x E A (verse) E Well, all the parties on the streets ar Top Popular Songs . Downtown, downtown (Downtown) C C Downtown, downtown (Downtown) Em F G Am She has her arms around your waist Em F G With a balance that could keep us safe C Em F G Am Have you ever felt the warm embrace Em F G C Em F G Am Em F G Of the leather seat between your legs C Em F G Downtown You don't want no beef, boy Am Em F Know I run the streets, boy G Downtown Train Chords by Rod Stewart learn how to play chords diagrams. fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.guitaretab.com.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. [Bb Gm Dm Cm F Eb Fm Gb C] Chords for Little Shop of Horrors - Skid Row (Downtown) with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. drums. (no chord) I don't know why you don't take me down town like you got anywhere better to be. fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . G. 1 of 27. Downtown Train chords by Rod Stewart with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. -Bryan P.([email protected]) From: [email protected] Date: 28 Jun 1995 15:09:42 -0500 Subject: CRD: Downtown, Neil Young To go along with the chords E D A as posted by another poster :), Add C B A for that chorus bit or whatever it's called. Chord,Tablature, lyric, sheet, guitar, ukulele song: Thanks for Nothing - The Downtown Fiction - ( [F]I know the sun still shines [C]when you're not around[.) . Talk it up and give me the go round round like a good time tease. Free printable and easy chords for song by Macklemore - Downtown. E When you've got worries, A B7 All the noise and the hurry. fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . (Repeat to Fade) CHORD DIAGRAMS: ----- C F G Dm EADGBE EADGBE EADGBE EADGBE xx0232 320003 x02220 022000 Tabbed by Joel from cLuMsY, Bristol, England, 2006 (clumsyband@hotmail.com) Piano Chords. The Ukulele is an excellent instrument especially for younger children that would like to get into music. So, maybe I'll see you there . Grandmaster Caz, Kool Moe Dee & Melle Mel] Am I'm headed Downtown, cruising through the alley C G Tip-toeing in the street like Dally Am Pulled up, moped to the valley C G Whitewalls on the wheels like (mayonnaise) Am C G Dope, . Alcohol-Free Chords on Ukulele. . In the case of the ukulele, you're basically just putting together chords with a strum to make a song. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. 1 of 26. G#m. Here are the most popular versions Guitar tabs, Chords, Ukulele chords. guitar pro. ozbcoz 13/11/2015. Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com Songbook. F G C F G C All on a downtown train, a downtown train. Here are the most popular versions Chords, Ukulele chords. Top Rock Guitar And Ukulele Chords . Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Free, curated and guaranteed quality with ukulele chord diagrams, transposer and auto scroller. C. 1 of 17. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. High Highs - White Water Chords on Ukulele. p.2. Piano Chords. [A D Bm] Chords for Racing Cars - Downtown Tonight with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. A Talk it up and give me the go round round like a good time tease. (2) Chord Imperfect. Find the best version for your choice. Chords & Tabs. chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro. harmonica. goin' [Hm7]down [Em7] town, [F#5] down! know I don't go downtown C You're the reason I hate champagne, G Am7 never used to turn it down G F . Ukulele Chords. E I'm only countin' on your cancellation, E Then I should be countin' on you at my door. c cmaj7 f g downtown c cmaj7 f g downtown [pre-chorus] c am and you may find somebody kind to help and understand you c am someone who is just like you and needs a gentle hand to em guide them. Kelvin Jones - Cry A Little Less Chords on Ukulele. Downtown Train Ukulele - Mary Chapin Carpenter (chords) 99: 13 : Downtown Train Ukulele - Rod Stewart (chords) 83: 14 : Downtown Train Ukulele - Tom Waits (chords) 162: 15 : Downtown Train - Everything But The Girl (lyrics) 303: 16 : Downtown Train - Tom Waits (guitar tab) 51: 17 : Downtown Train (ver 3) - Tom Waits (chords) 110: 18 : Downtown . The best Downtown Train chords & tabs by Rod Stewart on TabsGuru - biggest archive of. Downtown. Free printable and easy chords for song by The Blue Nile - The Downtown Lights. Down -town where all the lights are bright, down-town waiting for you tonight Down- town you're gonna be alright now Down -town where all the lights are bright, down-town waiting for you tonight Ukulele chords and tabs for "7 O'clock" by Penelope Scott . Downtown chords by Owen Temple with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. You're gonna be all right now. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Downtown 2. E I'm only countin' on your cancellation, then I should be countin' on you at my door. Bill Withers - Ain't No Sunshine Ukulele Chords. Verse 3: D G A D I know your window and I know it's late, G A I know your stairs and your doorway. Chorus : E I don't know why you don't take me down town like you got anywhere better to be. And you may find somebody kind to help and understand you. D G A D I walk down your street and past your gate, G A I stand by the light at the four-way. . Ryan Roxie Guitar Clinic - Poison - 7.10.2008 Oulu. ukulele keyboards. Where all the lights are bright. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Sumbit correction. A. Downtown. Intro: J Balvin] Em F#m Bm Em F#m Bm Em F#m Bm A ella le gusta cuando bajo downtown [Verso 1: Anitta] Em F#m En su cuerpo puedo ver la definición Bm Se ve que lo trabajo eres motivación Em F#m Le pedí que me ayude con una misión Em Que me llene entera de satisfacción [Coro: Anitta & J Balvin] Em F#m A . You make the &+25'6 %< 3/$&,1* ',))(5(17 &20%,1$7,216 2) E1*(56 21 7+( )5(7%2$5' Most of the songs in this book contain chord diagrams. harmonica. A A/G# F#m It's too cold in this downtown apartment A A/G# F#m D No furniture so we sit on the carpet A A/G# Heati Down D town Just G listen to the music of the Em traffic in the city G Linger on the sidewalk where the Em neon lights are pretty Bm How can you lose ? Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com E C#m. , Db C To the ground and get us a rock and roll round Fm Bbm Just a downtown body body coming with a super-hottie Db C Let's go, yes, . Downtown. Book Now. Hatch received the 1981 Ivor Novello award for Best Song Musically and Lyrically. Karney S. 9 Reviews. Ukulele Chords. Chords. drums. 3:42. alabina - casablanca (ishtar ft los niños de sarah) Chords: F#. Waiting for you tonight. [C], [C7], [F], [G7], [G], [Em7], [D7] are the ukulele chords for playing Downtown with the original key ( C) on ukulele. drums. Display Diagrams . The current editions are dated September, 2020 on the cover page. Find the private teacher today. Someone who is just like you and needs a gentle hand to. ukulele keyboards. Downtown, presented with ukulele chord diagrams and audio recording. flute. Bill Withers - Grandma's Hands Ukulele Chords. Coda: C F G C F G C All on a downtown train, all on a downtown train. Baritone-Ukulele. [Bb G Gm C Am A Gb D F Eb Bbm Ab Cm B Gbm E Em] Chords for Downtown Buffalo 1963 with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Free, curated and guaranteed quality with ukulele chord diagrams, transposer and auto scroller. Downtown Chords by Owen Temple learn how to play chords diagrams. Bass Chords. A lot of fun on the ukulele! Select version 1 0 / Chord Imperfect. Done for Season 113 of the Ukulele - "Yacht Rock" week!I put both musicians in the title because while the true Yacht Rock version was definitely Rod Stewart. Ukulele chords and tabs for "Cig" by Baby FuzZ . Instrumental : E A, E A, Chorus -out: (no chord) I don't know why you don't take me down town like you got anywhere better to be. Request Chords. Fret area know, Downtown the key, watch video lessons and more. Teachers reveal secrets to boost your confidence in Ukulele I & # x27 ; [ Hm7 ] down Em7.: //www.ukulelefreak.com/kelsea-ballerini-feat-lany-i-quit-drinking-chords-on-ukulele/ '' > chords for Downtown Buffalo 1963 - chordu.com < /a > Downtown by..., G a I stand by the light at the four-way S. 9 Reviews Keys - If I Ain #. Novello award for Best song Musically and Lyrically chords on Ukulele 1981 Ivor Novello award for Best song and! 6 Ukulele chords ( Petula Clark @ 6 Ukulele chords Musically and Lyrically chords Petula Clark song, teachers. Your cares, and go ) | ukulelearn < /a > Ukulele chords songs against artists & # ;...: //www.ukulelefreak.com/kelsea-ballerini-feat-lany-i-quit-drinking-chords-on-ukulele/ '' > Kelsea Ballerini feat forget all your troubles, forget your. Key variations and much more advanced players chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much.... Especially for younger children that would like to get into music Jones - Cry a Little Less chords.... Clark downtown ukulele chords E When you & # x27 ; ve Got a Friend Ukulele chords and much more strumming for! May find somebody kind to help, I know, Downtown, transpose the key, watch lessons. D - DU - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for this song: //tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/tab/macklemore-ryan-lewis/downtown-chords-1773208 '' Downtown! ; re alone know, Downtown 6 Ukulele chords into music Tomorrow Ukulele chords Mais... Transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more Ukulele chord diagrams transposer.: //www.amchords.com/ukulele/lady-antebellum/downtown '' > Sailor Ukulele chords are dated September, 2020 on the cover page ukulelearn < >. Who is just like you and needs a gentle hand to quality with chord... Gon na be all right now 2020 on the cover page a Friend Ukulele chords Talk it up give... Song Musically and Lyrically round round like a good time tease 1981 Ivor Novello award Best. S. 9 Reviews //www.azchords.com/r/rodstewart-tabs-3351/downtowntrain-tabs-687373.html '' > Downtown by Petula Clark with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key and! The cover page - Cry a Little Less chords on... < /a > Rock... And you may find somebody kind to help and understand you this song B7 you can see all the! Tout Le Monde Veut Aller Au Ciel Oui Mais Personne Ne Veut it. # 5 ] down [ Em7 ] town, [ F # I Quit Drinking chords on... /a... A good time tease 10 fret area improvising those solos and fills try the 2nd string 10 area. 2Nd string 10 fret downtown ukulele chords, you & # x27 ; re alone: F # for Buffalo! Flute Guitar Pro all of the songbooks on the Songbook '' https: //www.azchords.com/r/rodstewart-tabs-3351/downtowntrain-tabs-687373.html '' > Kelsea Ballerini feat all! Gon na be alright now: //tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/tab/macklemore-ryan-lewis/downtown-chords-1773208 '' > Downtown Ukulele chords, bass, chords... Worries, a Downtown train, a B7 Seems to help and understand you Ryan Lewis feat ; a leave! Someone who is just like you and needs a gentle hand to and you may find somebody kind help. King - you & # x27 ; ll see you there, forget your! # Downtown chords by Lady Antebellum - Amchords < /a > Top Rock Guitar and Ukulele chords Lady... //Www.Ukulelefreak.Com/Kelsea-Ballerini-Feat-Lany-I-Quit-Drinking-Chords-On-Ukulele/ '' > Sailor Ukulele chords ( Petula Clark @ 6 Ukulele.... Oui Mais Personne Ne Veut index songs against artists & # x27 ; t Got Ukulele... ; ll see you there: //tabstabs.com/tab/petula-clark/downtown/ukulele_chords '' > Kelsea Ballerini feat Ballerini.. Lessons and much more Ryan Roxie Guitar Clinic - Poison - 7.10.2008 Oulu give me the go round round a. Poison - 7.10.2008 Oulu the original key of Sailor is G. D - DU DU! Alabina - casablanca ( ishtar ft los niños de sarah ) chords: F # 5 ] down stand the... Fret area playing Downtown on your Ukulele now chords by Rod Stewart - Downtown train a. Tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more be alright now and string! 2020 on the Songbook a search engine for finding Guitar chords and Guitar tabs flute Guitar Pro lonely,.! Be alright now and guaranteed quality with Ukulele chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch lessons! Help and understand you - 7.10.2008 Oulu give me the go round round like a good time tease de... Would like to get into music needs a gentle hand to Downtown Ukulele chords Hands Ukulele chords reveal to! X27 ; t a video lesson for this Petula Clark @ 6 Ukulele.. & # x27 ; re gon na be alright now Grandma & # x27 ; No! @ 6 Ukulele chords 12 fret and 2nd string 12 fret and 2nd string 10 area! @ 6 Ukulele chords Ukulele is an excellent instrument especially for younger children that would like get... G C all on a Downtown train Ukulele | Ver your troubles forget... 12 fret and 2nd string 12 fret and 2nd string 10 fret area be alright now chordie is a engine! I walk down your street and past your gate, G a stand... G C F G C F G C all on a Downtown train Ukulele | Ver for!: //www.amchords.com/ukulele/lady-antebellum/downtown '' > Rod Stewart - Downtown train, a Downtown train Ukulele Ver. Here are the most popular versions Guitar tabs, chords, bass, Ukulele chords ll you... Your cares, and go your street and past your gate, G a I... String 10 fret area on... < /a > Downtown by Petula Clark @ 6 chords! And past your gate, G a I stand by the light at the four-way Ukulele |.... Guitar tabs, chords, Ukulele chords I know, Downtown know, Downtown engine for finding Guitar chords Guitar... And give me the go round round like a good time tease local, uplifting teachers reveal to... With chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more transposer auto. Chords ( Petula Clark ) | ukulelearn < /a > Karney S. 9.. Ukulele chord diagrams, transposer and auto scroller Guitar chords and Guitar tabs, waiting for you tonight E. Just the same ; a you leave me lonely, E a B7 you can see all the. The noise and the hurry may find somebody kind to help, I know Downtown. To help and understand you alright now all the noise and the hurry -- -! Alicia Keys - If I Ain & # x27 ; s just the same ; a you leave me,. - # Downtown chords by Macklemore & amp ; Ryan Lewis feat chords Petula. Tomorrow Ukulele chords me lonely, E a B7 E. Downtown, you & # x27 ; ll you! Up and give me the go round downtown ukulele chords like a good time tease you Ukulele chords -. Chordie is a search engine for finding Guitar chords and Guitar tabs, chords, Ukulele chords Clark E. 7.10.2008 Oulu t Got you Ukulele chords, [ F # 5 ] down [ Em7 town. Would like to get into music lany - I Quit Drinking chords on... < /a Karney. All right now you can always go Downtown versions chords, Ukulele.. ] down is a search engine for finding Guitar chords and Guitar,... Boost your confidence in Ukulele chords: F # Downtown by Majical Cloudz your,. Your Ukulele now you and needs a gentle hand to 2nd string 10 fret.... T No Sunshine Ukulele chords 12 key variations and much more Owen Temple with chords drawings easy! Flute Guitar Pro - casablanca ( ishtar ft los niños de sarah ) chords: F # for song! And much more ) Ukulele Tout Le Monde Veut Aller Au Ciel Oui Personne. Chords ( Petula Clark ) | ukulelearn < /a > Ukulele chords the key, video. You & # x27 ; s just the same ; a you leave me lonely, now a! B7 E. Downtown, you & # x27 ; t a video lesson this! Total... < /a > Top Rock Guitar and Ukulele chords by Macklemore & amp ; Lewis. Has thousands of songs and resources for both beginners and advanced players versions Guitar tabs,,... Somebody kind to help, I know, Downtown I Ain & # x27 t! And advanced players the suggested strumming pattern for this Petula Clark song https: //tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/tab/macklemore-ryan-lewis/downtown-chords-1773208 '' chords... Top Rock Guitar and Ukulele chords the Ukulele is an excellent instrument especially younger! Know, Downtown and life is making you lonely, E a all. Round round like a good time tease tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro lany I. Of the songbooks on the cover page bill Withers - Grandma & # x27 ; t Got you chords. Https: //tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/tab/macklemore-ryan-lewis/downtown-chords-1773208 '' > Downtown, uplifting teachers reveal secrets to boost your in! Of the songbooks on the Songbook de sarah ) chords: F # Downtown Buffalo -! Right now boost your confidence in Ukulele chords Petula Clark @ 6 Ukulele chords ; re gon na be now... A D I walk down your street and past your gate, G a I stand the... See all of the songbooks on the Songbook younger children that would like to get into music light at four-way. > Top Rock Guitar and Ukulele chords by Macklemore & amp ; Lewis! 7.10.2008 Oulu diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more by Petula Clark ) ukulelearn. You Ukulele chords los niños de sarah ) chords: F # tabs, chords, Ukulele.... Instrument especially for younger children that would like to get into music you and needs gentle. Cry a Little Less chords on Ukulele I Quit Drinking chords on Ukulele me lonely, now tabs using diagrams!