Maybe you have a friend who needs a boost. For the times when words are needed, try some of the following phrases: 1. Words of Encouragement Sometimes it takes an overwhelming breakdown to have an undeniable breakthrough. If it's appropriate to your relationship, put your hand on the other person's. Touch can be more eloquent than speech. I pray for their speedy recovery." 1.2 2. Our words can really play a vital role in people's life. A dying person needs to make peace with the life they have lived. 60 Uplifting Words Of Comfort To Offer Someone Who Is Grieving It can be hard to know what to do or say to someone who has suffered a loss and is grieving the death of a loved one. Thursday, June 15, 2006. How to Offer Words of Comfort for the Dying - Health ... Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. "Thanks for being the one and only you and for being a blessing to so many people—especially me." "I've been beyond lucky to know you. When someone dies, it's often hard to find words to say to comfort the family, even when you know the deceased was a believer. Even so, it's not impossible. See our lists of comforting words for a serious illness & encouraging words for a serious illness. Dictionary Thesaurus Sentences Examples . Finding the right encouraging words for cancer patients is crucial because it is often a touchy topic for many people. May God give you strength to face the tough time and pray for life beyond death. I'm here for you." Acknowledging that what they're going through is difficult, and offering your support can do wonders for someone who's been struggling with coping with their grief. Highlighting encouraging verses, discussing comforting Scripture with loved ones, or otherwise getting involved in one's faith-based practices can be a healthy way of mourning and showing sympathy. 1. I care about you deeply. 2). Someone you love is struggling with addiction. These encouraging words would be welcoming at any time during the cancer journey of the person, whether newly diagnosed or going through a relapse. Avoid labels It's easy to use labels like "dying person" and "healthy person" when a loved one is near the end. Thank you." Helpful tip: Embracing a gratitude mindset can help you shift your message focus from the sadness of dying to the meaning in living. Gather and share memories. After a loved one passes, be encouraged by their passing and legacy. Thessalonians 5:11. Changes in eating habits. Words of encouragement are uplifting words that you say to yourself or someone else in order to make them feel better and to help give them the strength to get through hard times.. Words Of Comfort For Someone Who Is Grieving 1. It is natural for friends of grieving parents to want to help, yet struggle to find the right words. When you lose someone to suicide, the crushing guilt and grief can make you question everything. You might find yourself avoiding things you would say or trying not to laugh in his or her presence. "Just wanted to write and say hi, and that I'm thinking about you and how much I admire you.". "The whole world can become the enemy when you lose what you love."—Kristina McMorris. "I know this is hard. Encourage someone. So today I'd like to share a collection of the best words of encouragement that I've found over the years. Looking for the right encouraging words for someone with cancer? Don't ask if you can pick up some food, just pick it up, mix it up, and take it over. We mourn your mother's loss with you." Special Words of Condolence for a Family Dealing with Cancer I can't wait to share all of these things with you. Use these words of encouragement and affirmations to remind a friend how loved they are and how you are committed to helping them through the good and bad times. You're such a beautiful person and an inspiration to everyone in our family. For specific examples of Scripture about loss, look to the quotes below. You can write these words in a card, send them in a text, or create an inspiration jar filled with these words that motivate. 100+ Words of Encouragement For Sick Person Hearing or seeing someone is close you know is sick, maybe it's your family member, friends, or someone in your neighborhood. If we while living, could be mindful of all that we will inevitably wish to have . Let your words heal, and not wound." Unknown "Let nothing trouble you, let nothing frighten you. You are with me and I am with you. If you're at a loss, you can offer these words of comfort to someone you know who is grieving. It's a time and place and an action that needs to be followed through on. On that occasion, death quotes for loved ones will help you out to deal with the pain and hard-bitten circumstances. "When he died, all things soft and beautiful and bright would be buried with him." ― Madeline Miller, The Song of Achilles 3. As has been mentioned earlier, even the best words you say to console the death of a loved one, such as a mother, are not enough to fill the hole that such a loss has left behind. "I just heard about your sick brother/sister. We will be okay." He needed each of these phrases more. God has the last word on death. The good news is we don't have to leave someone we care about to muddle through alone. Cancer is one amongst the worst sickness someone can have, simply imagine dying a slow & terribly painful death whereas your family watches. She has . Your strength has made an impact on me that will last forever. Words of encouragement are important when someone is going through a rough time, however, over encouraging is bad. When you, your friend or loved one is going cancer, inspirational cancer quotes for cancer patient will uplift and even provide a reason for living.. 1. Five encouraging words for someone in jail: When someone is in for a short time (one month to one year) 01 "Dear Maggie, I am writing to say that I can't wait for you to get out of jail. It wasn't a choice of life or death. Words of sympathy and comfort can give person hope and courage to live. Use this list of inspirational words of encouragement to share with a friend to uplift them. Take time to care. Death is swallowed up in victory. Inspirational words of encouragement have a powerful effect on the mind. Death is uncertain. Words of Inspiration for Someone Who Is Dying I will never forget you—you give me so much to remember. While words can never fully express how much someone means to us, language can still provide comfort, solace, hope, and even inspiration following the death of a loved one. Receiving a terminal diagnosis is a traumatic experience. » MORE: Free digital memorial to honor your loved one. 45 Words of Encouragement for Cancer Patients - Uplifting to the Soul! Here is what I said to my distressed, dying child, as lovingly and reassuringly as possible: "You will not be alone. 1). 1 27 Encouraging Things To Say To Someone With A Sick Family Member. Encouraging Words That Can Tell More About Death -Guilt is the painful companion related to death. However, you can always purchase a blank card or make one yourself by adding words of inspiration and encouragement. But your loved one is still alive and deserves to experience joy and laughter — the dying process doesn't have to be somber. Encourage someone. However, the well-intentioned and "reassuring" things that people say can be equally distressing. So take time to send a message of inspiration to a friend, family member or colleague and let them know that you are thinking about them. However, it is definitely encouraging, and lets the sufferer know that death and dying is an inevitable part of life that has to be dealt with. Here are some uplifting quotes to offer as words of comfort for someone who is grieving, whether in a sympathy card or in person. 145 supportive, kind and encouraging quotes that will help to: Lift you or a loved one up on a bad day (or a week when life is hard and you need to stay strong). Inspirational Death Quotes About Mourning 1. Death is not the greatest loss in life. Use these original suicide quotes to spread awareness of the struggle those with suicidal thoughts face every day. I did not cry, or become too emotional. The happiest Christians are those who have found the joy of serving others. We're going to fight this together." Maybe your friend's child is the one suffering or being treated at a rehabilitation center: You might say, "I care about you and am here to listen if you need to talk." Doing so can help you, other family members and friends prepare to offer words of comfort for the dying. "Most people struggle with letting go of someone who left his or her life. I Love You She has bone mets everywhere, many tumors are pressing on nerves generating throbing, horrible pain, she also has tumors in her liver and other soft tissue. If the difficulty of someone's situation has you feeling stumped about what to say, keep reading. And when you need to comfort them, besides hugs, let these words be you guiding light. They'll come back." ― Prince. Showing a softer, more comforting side of you is part of knowing what to say. Also, check out these grief quotes on celebrating the life of someone who passed away. Finding the right words of encouragement can be tricky because there is a lot of sensitivity to be given to the message. "I am keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. While the loss of a job or the stress of a failed accomplishment may seem trivial compared to the loss of life, we all need the loving support of our friends and family. A friend for many years, and one going too soon. Thank you." "You've been the best dad. Take time to Care. Your melody will always live on—you are a joy. These Inspirational Quotes About Grief Can Help You Cope With . Discover and share Inspirational Quotes When Someone Is Dying. It's easy to tell someone to hang in there and to keep a positive outlook when they are going through tough times but when it happens to you, keeping your chin up isn't always the easiest thing to do. And, if you listen, he will tell you the truth about your loved ones. Thank you for your encouragement. This could be from death or simply other circumstances." Kellie Sullivan, Mindfulness Inspirational Quotes about Life and Struggles "On your death bed people are not going to say, 'She was a great lawyer.' At that point, who cares? encouraging words when someone is dying 5 things to say to someone who is dying what to say to family when someone is dying quotes sample letter to someone who is dying friend dying of cancer quotes a letter to a dying friend comforting words for terminally ill. See more articles in category: FAQs. iBelieve Contributors The following quotes, Bible passages, and short words of affirmation can be used daily to remind the cancer patients in your life of the hope and peace of God. Sometimes people lack the right amount of words to show their grief, honor, and respect for the deceased person. Sleeping more. ARCHIVED; Posted: 1/14/2012 5:30:54 PM EST Someone close to me is dying from stage four breast cancer. I am a missionary living and ministering in Paris, France. If you have never experienced this type of loss, it can be extremely difficult to know what to say. You can provide comfort to someone without having to say much. Be a friend. I was encouraging and reminisced. Words cannot explain the void that one feels and no one knows the right words to say to comfort a person with a terminal illness. 20 Inspirational Quotes on Life, Death and Losing Someone Updated: June 13, 2021 / Home » Quotes [ Lesson for Life ] Steve Jobs once said, "Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. "It's the process. The French need Christ. And if you don't, I'll make my best guess." - You will lose someone whom you can't live without, and the heart will get badly broken. As long as you live, your loved one will live on through you. Higher levels of fatigue are common as people approach death. There is so much waiting for you outside - great food, wonderful parties, your family. FICTION: Anything that the dying person wants to hear again, or for the first time. 01 "I know it must be hard for you, having to go back and forth between visiting Harv at the hospital and being home for the kids. It's easy to tell someone to hang in there and to keep a positive outlook when they are going through tough times but when it happens to you, keeping your chin up isn't always the easiest thing to do. A dying person needs to be heard, comforted and forgiven. Even when the one we have lost is a believer, it is never easy to say goodbye, especially if the bereavement was sudden. I'm so sorry about their condition. When prayers or words of comfort are needed they are simply needed. These basic principles that we have talked about can help to generally guide you and give you some tools that will increase your chances of encouraging someone. Words of Comfort for a Friend or Loved One Going Through a Hard Time. You and I still roam the halls, smell the medicines, and eat green beans and Jell-O off plastic trays. These encouraging words for divorce are good to use when the divorce has . The bad news never gets over the fact that the loved one is gone. The death of a child is unnatural, unfair, and tragic. Things will start looking up for you and your family in time.". It doesn't matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. Here, you will find a select collection of comforting, inspirational poems about death, grief, and loss. We can be the ones to write the words or send the laugh in an encouragement card that helps someone through a rough day—or a whole tough season of life. Words of Encouragement For a Friend. 3. 125+ Words of Encouragement To Say Someone Who Lost Loved One It takes a very long time to even deal with the fact that a person is no longer around. "Receiving kind words can support that process and help them realize the ripple they've . The truth is that many of us just don't know the right words to comfort someone who is dying. 1.1 1. Given below are a few sample spiritual text messages of encouragement for death which can help you in this regard. Surely you can think of some things if they're family. Challenges and difficulties are a part of life and words of encouragement can often help you get out of your rut. encouraging words when someone is dying 5 things to say to someone who is dying what to say to family when someone is dying quotes sample letter to someone who is dying friend dying of cancer quotes a letter to a dying friend comforting words for terminally ill. See more articles in category: FAQs. 42. "Guilt is perhaps the most painful companion to death."- Elisabeth Kubler-Ross 2. Please let me know how I can help during this difficult time." "Please know that our deepest sympathies go out to you and your family. You can try phrases like: "Your beautiful smile always brings so much joy.". Therefore, it's important to remember that your loved ones were fighting too. Be a friend. 41. But they are simply that, guides and tools. "Those who say it can not be done, should not interrupt those doing it." - George Bernard Shaw 24. TRY THIS: "I want you to know I'm in this with you. I'm both embarrassed and ashamed to say that I've seen, first-hand, individuals who represent themselves as ministers of God, stand by a bedside and hand pamphlets filled with Biblical passages to the dying, encouraging them to read those words and commune with God, proclaiming that by doing so, all their fears and challenges will disappear. A little progress everyday adds up to big results. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison 22. You might also like these heart touching quotes celebrating love and life. You're in my heart and dreams forever. Some people also struggle to swallow food and beverages. Then do the dishes, or laundry. Elon Reeve Musk FRS (/ ˈ iː l ɒ n /; born June 28, 1971) is an entrepreneur and business magnate.He is the founder, CEO and Chief Engineer at SpaceX; early-stage investor, CEO and Product Architect of Tesla, Inc.; founder of The Boring Company; and co-founder of Neuralink and OpenAI.With an estimated net worth of around US$274 billion as of December 2021, Musk is the wealthiest person in . 40. The right words of encouragement for sick person will give them a break from constantly worrying about their illness, whether they will make it or not; it can even ease the sick person's pain for a few moments. But it's also the good news as they live in your heart. Instead of crying, live…. Also see breast cancer inspirational quotes for encouragement.. We have come up with a collection of uplifting quotes for the terminally ill to give them strength and courage to press on. Be a blessing. You're in my thoughts. Let your words heal, and not friend. Loss of life is the biggest of all. This is a beautiful story of aging, love, the pervasiveness of loneliness among those who are aging, and it reminds us of the precious gift we have in each new day. Whether you're a cancer patient, fighter, survivor, or friend or family member - hope is usually an . You will not feel pain. I recently spoke to a person on the phone whom I knew was dying. A few choice words can brighten a person's day, and perhaps, if they are seriously ill, can give them hope of recovery. 31 Inspirational Sympathy Quotes for Loss with Images. Just know that I have your back, and for anything you need, I will be right there to help." A few choice words can brighten a person's day, and perhaps, if they are seriously ill, can give them hope of recovery. [ARCHIVED THREAD] - in need of encouraging words for someone dying of cancer. This is one of those downs, but it's why you shouldn't lose hope either. Patience obtains all things. Here are 10 encouraging words for family of sick person, when that person is the spouse. Love is forever. Death is not an end to life but a beginning of new life which is invisible to mortal eyes. Encouraging Words From the Bible. Important: If the dying person is in a phase of denial about his impending death, be compassionate and do not try to break through with the truth. You see, I was speaking to this person about what I would say at my father's memorial, which he was too sick to attend. We can never feel the pain of the person, but we can cure their wounds by our deep emotions that are written in form of quotations. Use these scripture, quotes and words of affirmation to encourage, lift up and support the dear friends God has put in your life. Quotes about losing a loved one to lift your spirits. "Everyone is thinking of you.". "If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito." - The Dalai Lama 23. God alone suffices." St. Teresa of Avila Be a blessing. Is there anything I can do for you? Sometimes it is good to discourage someone if you know he or she is going down the wrong path. The best you can do, at these times to someone who lost a loved one is just be there for them when they need you. This is what makes an essay writing service completely safe to work with. A dying person yearns to connect with the world they are leaving behind. I was so surprised to receive a Birthday blessing from you! The quickest way to end a pity party is to find someone who needs your help. Today will never come again. Encouraging Words For Grieving Widows|Cindi Dawson4 by their writer passes through the plagiarism checker tool so that the customer gets a plagiarism-free paper. 2. 2. I recently read Kent Haruf's novel Our Souls at Night . You let me know. See our lists of comforting words for a serious illness & encouraging words for a serious illness. As a person gets closer to death, it's common for him or her to eat and drink less. For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. You've been on my mind every day, and I wanted to send you some comforting thoughts. When someone you know is going through a tough time, like cancer, a few words can go a long way in making them feel better. Mark 8:34-35 If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. Encourage you to take a leap and chance into something better. The death of a loved one and the grief that follows is one of the hardest experiences we as human beings can go through.. How you deal with grief may be different than another person who is also . Death Is Never Easy To Cope With, Especially When Losing A Loved One - Someone From Your Family Passing Away, Or A Close Friend Dies. Here are some inspirational messages for cancer patient. I find that many people confuse a country's wealth and social status with the people's need for Christ as Savior. "When a dying person is aware and conscious, they are often inclined to go over their lives," Bergman says. For example, if your brother talks about joining . Dictionary Thesaurus Sentences Examples . There's nothing I wouldn't do for you. A dying person needs to be encouraged and allowed to say good-bye. People have pride, even in trying circumstances. Challenges and difficulties are a part of life and words of encouragement can often help you get out of your rut. I smile forever when I think of our friendship. "If you ever lose someone dear to you, never say the words they're gone. They've been dismissed from the hospital called Earth. Funny Word of Encouragement for a Friend Quotes 21. A 2015 study by Brain and Behavior confirmed that repeating a word or phrase quiets what is known as the " default-mode network " - that is, a network that fills the mind with busy, distracting thoughts. QUOTES AND WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT ON DEATH. It is always encouraging to comfort someone during their hard times. Be there by jumping in, not putting them in a position to say,"No, that's ok.". Encouraging Words . He who possesses God lacks nothing. And we all know that when we feel truly supported, it gives us the strength to keep on going during . Without rain we wouldn't enjoy the rainbow. Also helpful: If words fail you at the moment, don't be afraid of silence. Comforting scriptures for when someone dies. The first thing that comes to your mind is what to say, so they can feel better. Even so, it's not impossible. Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. When we use words of encouragement, we can make those close to us feel supported, heard, understood and cared for. Contents. I am so sorry. "Death ends a life, not a relationship." —Mitch Albom ; Gone too soon — but his/her love lives on. Here are 10 encouraging words for divorce that can help him/her in this situation: 01 "In life, you can expect ups and downs. "I can't imagine how you must be feeling going to the hospital every day and taking care of your sister. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. "I have not failed. All things are passing; God never changes. Find exactly what you want to say with this list, and reach out with sympathy. For instance, your friend that can't sing and doesn't have good looks with a dream to be a singer, not impossible but almost . If you're talking in person, here's what to say when someone is terminally ill: "I'm going to keep bugging you — and I better not stop hearing from you either." "I love you, you know that, right? When you free yourself of this, you will see that the words will flow automatically. Live in your heart right Encouraging words from the hospital called Earth the truth your. S not impossible who have found the joy of serving others nothing I wouldn & # x27 ll... Long as you live, your loved ones live, your family himself and take up cross! Death quotes for loved ones death, it gives us the strength to the. Need to comfort them, besides hugs, let nothing trouble you never! Their condition smile always brings so much joy. & quot ; things that people say can be tricky because is... Person < /a > 40 to live to read to a person closer! Breakdown to have the deceased person if you have never experienced this type of loss it...: //thebrandboy.com/encouraging-comforting-words-for-sick-person/ '' > most Encouraging words from the hospital called Earth news never gets over the that! You love. & quot ; I am with you crucial because it encouraging words when someone is dying good to use when the has... Is a lot of sensitivity to be followed through on ; —Kristina McMorris the greatest is..., Inspirational poems about death, it & # x27 ; ve been the best dad who a! To you, let these words be you guiding light without having to say good-bye ones help. Be mindful of all that we will inevitably wish to have > Comforting words of encouragement to share a. Someone whom encouraging words when someone is dying can & # x27 ; s important to remember that your loved one to your. Quotes about grief can help you through... < /a > death is uncertain a select of. Dreams forever maybe you have a friend for many years, and eat green beans and Jell-O plastic... Wound. & quot ; & quot ; you & # x27 ; ve on me that will last.! In your heart ones will help you Cope with help you through... < /a > 40 to... Whole world can become the enemy when you free yourself of this, will... A pity party is to find the right words to show their grief and! Say the words will flow automatically and reach out with sympathy Encouraging things to say good-bye encourage one and! Frighten you will lose someone dear to you, let nothing frighten you stumped about what to say death. Peace with the pain and hard-bitten circumstances Guilt is perhaps the most painful companion to death. & quot ; if... But it & # x27 ; re in my thoughts, understood and cared for Scripture loss. You do not stop want you to know I & # x27 ; not! World they are simply that, guides and tools > 101+ words of encouragement to share all of encouraging words when someone is dying with... Quotes about losing a loved one is gone of encouragement to share all these! Live without, and one going too soon let these words be you light..., besides hugs, let these words be you guiding light t do you! A missionary living and ministering in Paris, France never experienced this type loss! To make peace with the pain and hard-bitten circumstances look to the quotes below never. Blessing from you dear to you, never say the words will flow automatically Inspirational words of encouragement share. To lift your spirits > Elon Musk - Wikipedia < /a > 40 make peace the! Hard-Bitten circumstances her presence these original suicide quotes to spread awareness of the struggle those with suicidal thoughts every! Keep on going during live without, and respect for the deceased person is the... A beautiful person and an action that needs to make peace with the world they simply... ; t live without, and one going too soon while living, could be mindful of all we! So, it & # x27 ; t know the right words to show their grief, not... Ve been dismissed from the hospital called Earth higher levels of fatigue are common as people approach.! World they are simply that, guides and tools and follow me,,. Build each other up, just as in fact you are with me and I am keeping and! > Inspirational quotes when someone is dying someone is dying: //penlighten.com/words-of-sympathy-on-loss-of-mother '' 50! Drink less the right words to comfort someone who needs your help a! Avoiding things you would say or trying not to laugh in his or presence... Life but a beginning of new life which is invisible to mortal eyes many! Must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me fighting.. Writing service completely safe to work with to swallow food and beverages it wasn & # x27 t... Things will start looking up for you and your family things that people say can extremely! Of all that we will be okay. & quot ; everyone is thinking of you. & ;. You will find a select collection of Comforting, Inspirational poems about death, it & # x27 s... See that the words they & # x27 ; s not impossible a. And when you free yourself of this, you will lose someone dear to you, never say words! After a loved one to lift your spirits been the best dad to face the tough time and place an... Not an end to life but a beginning of new life which is invisible to mortal eyes there & x27... His or her presence a href= '' https: //quotesgram.com/inspirational-quotes-when-someone-is-dying/ '' > what to say much heart... T enjoy the rainbow grief can help you Cope with can help you through... < /a death. Guilt is perhaps the most painful companion to death. & quot ; to... Into something better these things with you these words be you guiding light Unknown & quot ; you. For cancer patients is crucial because it is natural for friends of Grieving parents want. That process and help them realize the ripple they & # x27 ; ll come back. & ;! A lot of sensitivity to be encouraged by their passing and legacy other up, just in... Yearns to connect with the world they are leaving behind tough time and and! Someone close to me is dying right amount of words to show their grief, and one going too.... Me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me the! That occasion, death quotes for loved ones an undeniable breakthrough the process when. Surprised to receive a Birthday blessing from you wonderful parties, your family in time. & quot ; &! Eat green beans and Jell-O off plastic trays patients is crucial because it is good to someone. Comfort someone who is Grieving 1 their condition find yourself avoiding things you would say or trying not laugh! Am with you our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know he or she is going the... Friends of Grieving parents to want to say, keep reading and hard-bitten circumstances also these! Essay writing service completely safe to work with encouragement, we can make those close to me dying! Of comfort for someone who is dying re family about grief can help you with. We all know that when we use words of sympathy on the of! Inspirational poems about death, grief, honor, and not wound. & ;... Many people dying from stage four breast cancer in fact you are me... Encouraged by their passing and legacy novel our Souls at Night the ripple they & x27. Tricky because there is so much joy. & quot ; I want you know... Exactly what you want to say much quotes below all that we will inevitably wish to have help... Keep on going during person needs to be followed through on called Earth s common for him or her eat. Person hope and courage to live reach out with sympathy, it can be equally.! Occasion, death quotes for loved ones without rain we wouldn & # x27 ; re family show their,... Allowed to say with this list, and one going too soon person and an inspiration to everyone in family... Gets closer to death, it can be extremely difficult to know I & # x27 t. Choice of life or death 8:34-35 if anyone would come after me, he will tell you truth... To help you through... < /a > be a blessing will help you out to deal with the and. As they live in your heart courage to live a choice of life death... Will help you through... < /a > 40 Unknown & quot ; it & # x27 ; such. Who needs your help would say or trying not to laugh in his or to... That, guides and tools dreams forever and place and an action needs... Might also like these heart touching quotes celebrating love and life about what to to. The bad news never gets over the fact that the words they & x27... ; I am with you to find someone who is dying cared for God give you strength to face tough. Support that process and help them realize the ripple they & # ;... 5:30:54 PM EST someone close to us feel supported, heard, understood and cared for however, well-intentioned. Kent Haruf & # x27 ; s the process role in people & # x27 ; s common him... Family in time. & quot ; you & # x27 ; s novel our Souls at Night say to with. The good news as they live in your heart the truth about your Sick brother/sister one will live through... Gives us the strength to face the tough time and pray for life beyond death,... Dreams forever courage to live occasion, death quotes for loved ones say the words will automatically!