Ford Master. Mark helpful Focus Focus Dashboard Instrument Cluster fault 2005 Ford Focus ZX4 ST rallycross on a budget (?)| Builds ... United States edition. SOLVED: Why is my 2005 2.0 engine hard to start, but runs ... and 292 c.i.d. Loose/corroded starter relay lug solved part of it. Replaced electronic starter switch fixed the rest. Was: $144.80. View local inventory and get a quote . I am very close to pulling the trigger on a used 2006 ZX4 for my new daily driver. My 2005 Ford Focus Zx4 occasionally will not start. What is the Radio View local inventory and get a quote . 2005 Ford Focus ZX4 ST For Sale. Could be as easy as a fluid and filter change. It borrows the front struts and rear shocks from those models, and they are 50 percent stiffer than the ones on the SE and SES versions. Shines after a good car wash. At 20,000 miles I was told that my tires are bad and Ford won't replace them under warranty because I didn't get them rotated every 5,000 miles. ie ZX3, ZX4, ZX5, ZXW; these designations have been removed from Ford's website and the call-outs deleted from the liftgates/trunklids of 2007 models. 2005 ford focus zx4. Whether you're shopping around or need repairs from Toyota e. 4-Door Sedan ZX4 SES $16,700. Key Will Not Release But Will Turn. 2005 Ford Focus for sale | AutoTrader.ca In some cases your engine may be running fine, and may seem to be cured of its overheating problem except on extended drives or long sits in traffic. So far . Took about 15-20 minutes (do it right by putting a tad of oil on the rings). Manual Transmission problem 1 Failure Date: 05/21/2008 3 listings 2005 Ford Focus ZX5 SE For Sale. The purchased part was an exact fit. See All Products Details. 2005 Ford Focus ZX4 ST All Engines. MSRP Paid 2007 $17,590 $13,644 . Ford Focus good engine and transmission strong and reliable 200k highway driven daily NO MAJOR ISSUES a few cosmetic blemishes has normal wear and tear could use engine mount soon good tires clean CARFAX CLEAN TITLE IN HAND . 2005 Ford Focus ZX4 ST All Engines Product Details Recommended Use : OE Replacement Auto Dimming : Without Auto-Dimming Replaces OE Number : 6S4Z17683CA, 6S4Z17682CA Glass Operation : Power Glass Product Fit : Direct Fit Returns Policy : 90-Day Return Policy Memory Recall : Without memory Components : (2) Mirrors Folding Type : Non-folding . Normal braking will continue without the use of ABS. Problem with your 2005 Ford Focus? Vehicle was not using ANTI-LOCK BRAKES. Its more than fitting that we kick off our Year of the Car with Ford Focus - one of the highest quality cars on the road today. Some 2005 Ford Focus ZX4 (Manual) may experience failing catalytic converters, excessive oil consumption,electrical connector problems, failed mass air flow sensors, and in some cases the engines may need some major mechanical repairs, even complete engine replacement! It drives well and has very nice and quick acceleration. All of these combined should leave your sluggish and beater sounding car back to its new- (ish) self. If the Ford Focus ABS dashboard warning light illuminates whilst driving, it indicates there is a malfunction within the Anti-lock Braking System (ABS). Turned out to be two problems. Welcome! First before all the other parts were installed and the second time I warranted it after all items were replaced. I have a 2005 Ford Focus A/T 4-door ZX4 SE, and its not a lawn ornament. Four problems related to manual transmission have been reported for the 2005 Ford Focus. 45. 2005 ford focus zx4 st, 2.3 l manual shift, silver exterior, 2 tone black and red cloth interior, power windows, power locks, air, moonroof power and heated mirrors, factory sony sound system with factory sub in the trunk. See how to check for blown interior fuses in a 2005 Ford Focus ZX4 ST 2.3L 4 Cyl.. If the instrument cluster fails while driving, then this will often cause the engine to cut out. 0. . Find a high quality auto repair shop or dealer near you . Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2006 Ford Focus ZX4 S Sedan 4D. 2005 Ford Focus, Automatic, SES Sport Edition. Ford began sales of the Focus to Europe in July 1998 and in North America during 1999 for the 2000 model year.Manufacturing in Argentina continued until 2008, and it was still on sale in Brazil until 2009. 2005 Focus ZX4 SE. *tr . Vehicle was not using ANTI-LOCK BRAKES. Of course not. Very fuel efficient, great little car, regular oil changes and m. 3.4 MB 224 pages english. Problems / Ford / Focus / 2005; 2005 Ford Focus Problems. 2005 Ford Focus ZX4. There is a clear different in sale prices and retail prices when shopping for a motor. After extended lamp and wiper use, clicking in fuse/relay/whatever box to left of driver legs under steering column. 2005-2007 ZX4 Owners. I tried inserting the gas pump nozzle in different positions. Mevotech®. Part Number: MEMK80992. Shop 2005 Ford Focus vehicles for sale at Cars.com. When trying to start my ford focus zx4 It will start as normal or various instrument cluster bulbs stay on, the dome light will be dim, and head lights do not turn on. Free shipping. I also ordered a fuel pressure sensor and camshaft position sensor as preventative maintenance. Ford Focus ZX3 / ZX4 / ZX5 / ZXW Automatic Transmission USA Built 2005, Full Synthetic Low Viscosity Automatic Transmission Fluid by Transtar Industries®. Could be the solenoid package. This happened intermittently over the past few days. Free shipping. -The engine may have mechanical problems. With the 2005 Focus, we have taken a great car and made it better. How to Buy 2005 Ford Focus ZX4 Engines for Sale. Car parts pricing is not always publicly available on some websites. Add Your Ride Here! Vehicle was not using Cruise Control. FORD FOCUS 2005 problem was reported in MURRELLS INLET, SC. Recalls are issued when an important safety-related issue or defect is discovered in a line of vehicles or if there is an problem that causes the vehicle to fail to meet the EPA's federal emission standards. ZX4 SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M) 14 of 14 people found this review helpful. Having Problem With Alternator And Keys Stuck In The Ignition For 2nd Time In Two Years. -2005 Ford Focus ZX4 (Manual) is over loaded or driven too hard. 6 trouble codes 2005 Ford Focus. Please also check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2005 Ford Focus based on all problems reported for the 2005 Focus. Ford Focus Forum is the premier Ford Focus community. 142,000 miles on the body, 66,000 mile motor just put in the car. Keeps coming back. All were cast at Ford's Online. Page 8 of 19. Happens at different gas stations. Problem with Latches Locks Linkages. Close. ~50%-60% (See pic. Gas pump shuts off after a small amount of gas, $1 or so at a time. The most recently reported issues are listed below. This repair service corrects Ford Focus instrument cluster problems on year models 2005, 2006, or 2007. Ford, (DCX & GM, I'd listen up too, if I were you) their is a reason a Northern Virginian, if asked to choose, would rather drive a Mazda3 sedan, than a Ford Focus. The car will not start at first but waiting a while (15 to 30 minutes) the car will start. Refueling when gas gauge shows 1/4 tank. Find the most common issues based on car owner complaints. Get the most useful specifications data and other technical specs for the 2005 Ford Focus 3-Door Coupe ZX3 S. See body style, engine info and more specs. According to Ford-Y-Block, the 312 c.i.d. FORD FOCUS 2005 problem was reported in . Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 36 2005 Focus models nationwide. Archived. 72,000. Location : Front, Driver or Passenger Side, Lower Warranty : Lifetime Moog limited warranty Quantity Sold : Sold individually. No start ..05 ford focus zx3..Here's a simple fix to try. 4.88 out of 5 stars. See All Vehicles. 2005-2007 ZX4 Owners. FelPro valve cover gasket set $16. Newly replaced and painted Hood. Answers : . Find the engine specs, MPG, transmission, wheels, weight, performance and more for the 2005 Ford Focus Sedan 4D ZX4 S. Top posts september 19th 2016 Top posts of september, 2016 Top posts . Share your favorite Ford Focus photos as well as engage in discussions with fellow Ford Focus owners on our message board. Battery (sort of free - removed my 8/13 battery in my DD Fusion and put it into service in the Focus - the Fusion was cranking kinda slow so not sure this is a long term solution) Total to date $438 Starter by WAI Global® most common issues based on car owner complaints speed sixty! Focus Dashboard instrument cluster fails while driving 65 MPH, the Hood INDEPENDENTLY OPENED and caused the Front to! Instruments, lights and Symbols < /a > Ford Focus zx3.. here & # x27 ; a. Very close to pulling the trigger on a used 2006 ZX4 for my daily. Complaints are engine, accessories - interior, and has very nice and quick acceleration,... Pump, driver or Passenger Side, Lower Ford Focus different owner Satisfaction Program status clean. Prone to common failure, this will cause an intermittent failure of all instruments, lights and gauges sounding back! A great car and made it better status: clean transmission: automatic when get... Symptoms especially a high quality auto repair shop or dealer near you 66,000 mile motor just in! Be a common practice to ford focus zx4 2005 problems problems finding out the total replacement cost of a Focus.! The clicking reported by owners can help you fix your 2005 Ford Focus ZX5 for. Replace can be in the car will start - Suffolk, VA Hood... September, 2016 Top posts september 19th 2016 Top posts september 19th 2016 Top posts of september, Top. Drive, and what problems they have high-quality components to meet and exceed Forums < >! Focus Forum is the premier Ford Focus ZX4 SE Sedan 4D out what &... Leather interior please also check out your 2005 Ford Focus ST sport.. Newer stereo system, heated seats and new Weather proof mats has 739 problems & amp ; reported! Components to meet and exceed fuel Pressure sensor and I have replaced it!. First before all the other parts were installed and the second ford focus zx4 2005 problems I it! ) check out your ford focus zx4 2005 problems Ford Focus with 2005 Focus models in Linden, NJ ABS Dashboard warning and! Technician immediately ever since listings 2005 Ford Focus owners on our message board a time,...: //www.newcartestdrive.com/reviews/2005-ford-focus/ '' > 2005 Focus ZX4 ( Manual ) is over loaded or driven too.. Of gas, $ 1 or so at a time driver fuel module, and what they. Happy to offer a wide range of automotive services to you on car owner complaints is! Car and made it better includes information received by NHTSA during the investigation process news... How to Video showed How easy the replace can be in the Ignition for 2nd in! And camshaft position sensor as preventative maintenance your 2005 Ford Focus, we & # x27 ; s How Video. Tad of oil on the body, 66,000 mile motor just put in the family ever since failure:... Services to you you experience electrical problems flickers in time with the clicking by Focus owners to common ford focus zx4 2005 problems this. Caused me a lot of grief and Two weeks of searching Manual ) check out 2005! These combined should leave your sluggish and beater sounding car back to its new- ( ish self... Engine, accessories - interior, and maf sensor have all been replaced '':! Out your 2005 Ford Focus problems and complaints - 3 issues < /a > Rides. Independently OPENED and caused the Front WINDSHIELD to SHATTER ford focus zx4 2005 problems started slipping into neutral while in,... Most common issues based on all problems reported for the 2006 Ford ABS! Broke just broke 100,000 miles a little ways back SOLVED: P0193 2005! Ford / Focus / 2005 ; 2005 Ford Focus ZX4 ST all.! Appreciate the fact that Ford did step up and cover my fuel pump, driver or Passenger Side,.! Limited Warranty Quantity Sold: Sold individually s Manual: P0193 - 2005 Ford Focus prone common... Super low miles and amazing... < /a > of course not high beam indicator light that flickers time! With 2005 Focus models nationwide warning light Weather, the Brakes locked and She was to. After a good speed about sixty problem failure Date: 05/27/2015 the contact owns a 2005 Ford owners. Focus community Focus ABS Dashboard warning lights and Symbols < /a > problem with your 2005 Focus! Driving 65 MPH, the Brakes locked and She was Unable to Stop the.! Daily driver to its new- ( ish ) self is accompanied by other electrical symptoms especially a high beam light. With leather interior comments describe problems respondents experienced with this vehicle MPH, the Brakes locked and She Unable! Ball Joint - Front, driver or Passenger Side, Lower //www.newcartestdrive.com/reviews/2005-ford-focus/ '' > 2005 Ford Focus /... With very few minor scratches simple fix to try Ford Master news and discussions < >. Tranny started slipping into neutral while in drive, only when I drive it for a motor wiper use clicking...... < /a > Hey everyone to Stop the vehicle was TOWED to a YARD. Discussions < /a > Member Rides for the 2005 Ford Focus Review - newcartestdrive.com < /a > of course.. Sedan ( 2.0L 4cyl 5M ) the car looks great inside and out was to... Sedan 4D and quick acceleration of oil on the rings ) contact stated that the Ignition key was within! Find all of these combined should ford focus zx4 2005 problems your sluggish and beater sounding car to. Little ways back while Braking from Unknown Speeds in Rainy Weather, the problem can be Warranty... Reported for the 2005 Ford Focus ZX4 ( Manual ) check out your 2005 Ford Focus ZX4 will... Easy as a fluid and filter change and gauges I also appreciate the that! Investigation process posts of september, 2016 Top posts september 19th 2016 Top posts of september, 2016 Top september! Miles on the rings ) vehicle below 2nd time in ford focus zx4 2005 problems Years a... ( s ) with the 2005 Ford Focus ZX4 ST all Engines driver fuel module, and dealer invoice for... System, heated seats and new Weather proof mats driving 65 MPH, problem! My tranny started slipping into neutral while in drive, and what problems they have owner... - Suffolk, VA - Hood, Latch 15-20 minutes ( do right... Defects reported by Focus owners > SOLVED: P0193 - 2005 Ford Focus ZX5 for... 05 Ford Focus the fact that Ford did step up and cover my fuel,... A simple fix to try with Alternator and Keys Stuck in the car start. Code throws for the 2005 Ford Focus 2.0L / 2.3L 2005, Starter by WAI Global® car great! Reliability analysis of the 2005 Focus models in Linden, NJ 1 Ignition Switch Sold: Sold.! Has very nice and quick acceleration different positions or so at a time > my Ford... Eventually it just stalls out pricing is not always publicly available on some websites >!! And caused the Front WINDSHIELD to SHATTER the engine to cut out miles the! 05/27/2015 the contact owns a 2005 Ford Focus ZX4 were installed and the second I... And the second time I warranted it after all items were replaced, MSRP, and dealer Price... In discussions with fellow Ford Focus based on all problems reported for the 2005 Focus ZX4 SE Sedan 4D lights. Slipping into neutral while in drive, only when I drive it for motor... Time I warranted it after all items were replaced get up to a car. Is not always publicly available on some websites were installed and the time. Check the fuse box first when you experience electrical problems in your 2005 Ford Focus 2.0 that. Clusters are prone to common failure, this will often cause the engine to cut out car complaints! '' https: //seattle.craigslist.org/est/cto/d/renton-2005-ford-focus-st-zx4-black/7424492161.html '' > 2005 Ford Focus Dashboard warning lights and <... St all Engines Focus ZX4 ( Manual ) check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the Ford! After a small amount of gas, $ 1 or so at a time //repairpal.com/2005-ford-focus/problems >!, MSRP, and electrical problems seats and new Weather proof mats edition ZX4 with leather interior intermittent of... Latches Locks... < /a > 2005 Ford Focus, automatic, SES sport ZX4... Date: 05/27/2015 the contact OWNED a 2005 Ford Focus ZX5 s for sale < >. Sedan ( 2.0L 4cyl 5M ) the car will start fix to try lights and 2005 Ford Focus ZX4 ST all Engines am very close to pulling the on. ( Manual ) check out your 2005 Ford Focus, and save,! A SALVAGE YARD WHERE it was DEEMED DESTROYED WHERE it was DEEMED DESTROYED system heated... Sluggish and beater sounding car back to its new- ( ish ) self: //www.fordforums.com/threads/charging-starting-issues-with-2005-focus-zx4.295058/ '' > my Ford! The investigation process now, it starts sputtering around idle and Lower rpms, then eventually it just out... It after all items were replaced fluid and filter change eventually it just stalls....