ABV: 7.5% Deschutes Jubelale. × . Harpoon's Winter ale has dark copper coloration with a thick white head when poured in a glass, and has moderate retention and lacing. RateBeer is committed to improving the accessibility of our website for all users, including those with disabilities. Introduced in 1988. 02 of 10. Dec 16, 2010 #1 Recipe Type Partial Mash Yeast Wyeast London ESB Yeast Starter Nah Batch Size (Gallons) 5 Original Gravity 1.056 Final Gravity 1.018 Boiling Time . COUNTRY . The 10 Best Winter Warmer Beers | Best Winter Beers ... Sign up for our newsletter . 03 of 10. Harpoon Winter Warmer (5.9%) alcohol): This seasonal brew from Harpoon Brewery, based in Boston, is sure to put you in the mood for the holiday season. 9. Built on a caramel malt foundation and liberally spiced - Serves well at 10°C and is enjoyed while the tinsel is in the air. When Homebrewing Winter Warmers, Spice Is Nice, but ... A flavored beer, this one is a product of the Harpoon brewery in Boston, Massachusetts. Harpoon Winter Warmer - A BeerAwareness Review In honor of Veterans Day, we've partnered with the Warrior For Life Fund to support those who have served… Help Fight Hunger in New England at our Breweries November 5, 2021. Harpoon Winter Warmer - Bostonians are crankier than usual during the winter, but this seasonal beer from Harpoon helps. Harpoon Winter Warmer. The taste is a rich combination of the holiday spices and the hearty malt backbone. 6% ABV . Harpoon Winter Warmer 4. The 20 Best Christmas Beers to Drink This Winter - InsideHook (Too bad she is such a train wreck - Back in Black is a fine album ). Browse; Community ; Recipes; Diet Tips; Product Beer. Harpoon Winter Warmer. Harpoon Winter Warmer | Origlio Beverage The First Thanksgiving (+Beer Blurb) Posted by: Scott November 15, 2009 in Ales, Specialty 3 Comments. For this third day of December, the Advent beer selection is a New England classic and another long-running craft tradition: Winter Warmer from Boston, Massachusetts' Harpoon Brewery. 103 reviews. Thu, 04 Nov 2021 16:47:03 +0000 Steve K. Harpoon IPA Harpoon Brewery. This copper- colored brew is just for you. Harpoon Winter Warmer Reviews 2021 - influenster.com 150 Calories Per Serving. Harpoon Holiday Gift Guide for Beer Lovers December 17, 2021. View all. Harpoon Winter Warmer. 'Tis the Seasonal contains all of your favorite holiday brews including Harpoon IPA, Winter Warmer, Juicer, and American IPA! 01 of 10. The major flavors you can taste are of cinnamon and nutmeg, which give it the Christmassy taste. Winter Warmer is a Winter Warmer style beer brewed by Harpoon Brewery & Beer Hall in Boston, MA. Advent Beer Calendar 2007: Day 1: Harpoon Winter Warmer ... What is the best Christmas Ale? - AskingLot.com How it looks. ABV: 6.7%; Anchor Christmas Ale. Harpoon Black Is Beautiful 4 Pack. Here are the five holiday beers I tried, ranked from my least favorite to my favorite. Gingerland UFO. Advent Day 17 - Harpoon Winter Warmer : CraftBeer Round 4 goes to Sam, for a 2-1-1 lead. Winter Warmer [[ item.value ]] Product Compare (0) Sort By: . This was way back in 1988, long before most Americans had any concept of a seasonally brewed beer, or for that matter, any beer that wasn't a lager. hide . I was really excited to try this beer because of its cinnamon and nutmeg flavour. Our holiday catalog is here and has something for everyone! 10 Christmas Beers to Help Spread Holiday Cheer. $ 10.49. This beer . Combining the subtle sweetness of caramel malt with holiday spice additions of cinnamon and nutmeg, it's both hardy and satisfying yet surprisingly easy-drinking. Harpoon Winter Warmer. Sam Adams Holiday Porter vs. Harpoon Munich Dark OK, this isn't a fair match . Lucky for us, Harpoon has survived while many of that early era didn't, and its brewers have kept this cold-weather spiced ale in rotation even as they've . I'm a big fan of that flavour combination in lattes . $16.99 12 Pack; Aisle: Craft; Notify Me. Personalized health review for Harpoon Winter Warmer: 150 calories, nutrition grade (N/A), problematic ingredients, and more. ADVERTISEMENT. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators . Check it out here! "We were one of the […] Beer Finder. At 5.9% alcohol by volume, it was the third strongest beer I sampled. It's sweet, spicy, and more or less the taste of winter in a glass. To be honest, it was the Gingerland that immediately drew me to this pack, but I'll start with the Winter Warmer. Harpoon Winter Warmer 6 pack/12 oz cans. 12oz bottle. Find Harpoon Beer. In keeping with tradition, it is brewed with abundant quantities of Munich, Chocolate, and Pale malts. Upon tasting, the sweetness of the malt and the relish of . The taste is a rich combination of holiday spices and hearty malt backbone. ABV: 6.7% ; Anchor Christmas Ale. To this day, we still look forward to the first Winter Warmer bottling of the season as a sign of the approaching holidays. Max Kalnitz/Insider . 9. Read customer reviews & find best sellers. At just 5.9%, it's got a lower ABV than most beers in the style, which means you can throw a few back while waiting for . Thanks for all your support and keep rating those beers. Thu, 04 Nov 2021 17:01:08 +0000 Stephanie S. Big League Harpoon Brewery. Sell great beer? We can tell you where (in the past 45 days) specific Harpoon beers have been delivered. Thu, 04 Nov 2021 16:56:23 +0000 Steve K. Green Mountain Ryed Harpoon Brewery. Joined May 6, 2010 Messages 173 Reaction score 5 Location New Jersey. I sampled Samuel Adams' Winter Lager, the Shiner Holiday Cheer Bavarian-style dark wheat from Spoetzl Brewery, Sierra Nevada's Celebration Fresh Hop IPA, Harpoon's Winter Warmer Holiday Ale, and New Belgium Brewing's Accumulation White IPA. You know what you're getting into when you crack one of these open. The Boston- and Vermont-based brewery's first foray into seasonal brews, the Winter Warmer has been a Harpoon Brewing staple since 1988. Harpoon Winter Warmer. A malty tribute to fall, balanced by a gentle hop bitterness. ABV: 5.9% Ommegang Bourbon Barrel-Aged Adoration. ABV: 5.9% Perfect for: While you're waiting for guests to arrive The skinny: This classic winter warmer is perfect for when you're feeling festive but not quite ready to do some serious drinking. Camp Wannamango. Winter Warmer was designed to be enjoyed during the holiday season. Harpoon Winter Warmer 6 pack/12 oz cans. Find deals and compare . Winter Warmer was the very first seasonal to come out of Boston-based Harpoon Brewery. Visit Us. Big League. Harpoon. Retired. Harpoon Winter Mix 12 Pack. The color of this style ranges from brownish reds to nearly pitch black. Harpoon Winter Warmer. From the cozy pubs and apartments of Boston to the snowy lodges in Vermont . Sam Adams Old Fezziwig vs. Harpoon Winter Warmer This battle of holiday spice beers goes to Old Fezziwig, the standard-bearer for Christmas beers, IMHO. For starters, I've already mentioned the IPA, it was good, one of the better IPAs in my opinion. 01 of 10. Advent Day 17 - Harpoon Winter Warmer. Thu, 04 Nov 2021 16:48:53 +0000 Stephanie S. Harpoon Winter Warmer Harpoon Brewery. However there are numerous variations on this them . $10.99 4 Pack; Aisle: Craft; Notify Me. share. It is one of the first seasonal beers ever brewed in the country, and is still looked forward . So I'm going to focus on the Winter Warmer and the Gingerland UFO. Samuel Smith's Winter Welcome Ale. Harpoon Winter Warmer, Harpoon Brewery. A thick head of caramel tinted foam rests on top, leaving no lacing but . Harpoon. Harpoon Winter Warmer was the first seasonal beer we brewed and, as a matter of fact, it was one of the first seasonal beers in the country. Those malts provide a solid, full body and create the beer's deep color. Boston. Our . ADVERTISEMENT. January 11th 2017, 8:11 pm. This is a very interesting . Posted by 6 minutes ago. Harpoon Winter Warmer. If you like seasonal beers and something with a little cinnamon is up your alley than this is a beer you have to try. This is the perfect brew to enjoy during the holidays and on cold winter nights. Alcohol Content: 5.90%. Winter warmer is my absolute favorite seasonal beer. Harpoon Winter Warmer 12oz Btl. This beer . Boston, MA. BRAND. Harpoon Winter Warmer. Craft Beer [[ item.value ]] Product Compare (0) Sort By: Show: Great Lakes Oktoberfest 12 Pack. HARPOON WINTER WARMER. nutrition grade N/A . Beer, Hard Seltzer & Cider Specialty Beers Spiced Beer. Harpoon Winter Warmer. IPA is a IPA - English style beer brewed by Harpoon Brewery & Beer Hall in Boston, MA. Hop bitterness is generally low and balanced, but hop character can be pronounced in the aroma. Visit Us. www.amazon.com. ABV: 6.9%; Also know, what is a good Christmas beer? Venue Photos. But our palates have expanded since those days so we thought it would be fun to give it a review and see what we thought of it now. Winter Seasonal Beer Harpoon Winter Warmer Clone. 23 IBU. 1 oz Northern Brewer (60 minutes) 2 oz . Winter Warmer was Harpoon's first seasonal beer. Joined May 6, 2010 Messages 173 Reaction score 5 Location New Jersey. Learn More. ), cheddar cheese and some russet kettle cooked potato chips. "Sometimes, it's considered to be liquid pumpkin pie," quips Marzi. I stumbled upon it and have loved it since. ABV: 11.0% Great Lakes Christmas Ale. Please use this only as a guide. Harpoon Winter Warmer is a Winter Warmer style beer brewed by Harpoon Brewery & Beer Hall in Boston. 23 IBU (3.54) 65,408 Ratings . Cinnamon and nutmeg dominate the aroma. In honor of Veterans Day, we've partnered with the Warrior For Life Fund to support those who have served… Help Fight Hunger in New England at our Breweries November 5, 2021. Add. Prairie Seasick Crocodile. 306 Northern Ave. Boston, MA 02210 (617) 456-2322. Yes. The overall character is a smooth, medium bodied ale spiced with cinnamon and nutmeg. We don't have access to delivery info for all of our wholesalers. This is a full-bodied, rich ale that uses a touch of cinnamon and nutmeg to achieve its spirited flavor. The beer has a sweet, spicy . ABV: 7.5%; Deschutes Jubelale. This category is . $12 . It pours bronze-brown and has a beige head. Added 08/21/10 . Beers, ratings, reviews, styles and another beer geek info. Vote. Winter Warmer. r/CraftBeer. Back inside I grabbed a Harpoon Winter Warmer while I put some soup on the stove and Amy Winehouse on the boom box. Yes. Find this Beer. 5.9 % ABV. The name itself was appealing on a cold December night, but I still had to get a second opinion before I ordered. Winter Warmer; Cigar Direct to You Spirits Direct to You Wine Engraved Events Local Beer Moonshine Mother's Day Wines Ready to Drink Spirits Wine Beer And More. These malty, sweet offerings tend to be a favorite winter seasonal. Harpoon Brewery in Windsor, VT. Avery Brewing Old . . The team at RateBeer just want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Log In Sign Up. All-Grain Recipe. Beer Review - Appearance: This winter ale pours a rich chestnut color with a one finger thick light tan head. save. Available Now. Harpoon Holiday Gift Guide for Beer Lovers December 17, 2021. Harpoon Brewery's Winter Warmer — a dark, spiced ale that's available from November to January — has been around since 1988. There is a mild sweetness to the finish along with the lingering flavor of the spices. The holiday season is here, and time is running out to get the perfect gift for… Celebrate Veterans with Warrior for Life IPA November 10, 2021. 24 years later this beer has become a New England seasonal classic. We cobbled together this perfect mix pack just for these occasions: our IPA, a light-bodied Golden Ale, a limited-edition smooth Porter, and our Winter Warmer. Available In: 12oz can . Old Fezzy has a full body, and rich, deep flavors including toffee, caramel, chocolate, cinnamon, ginger, and orange peel. Pale Ale - American. Brewed the same way since 1988, Harpoon's Winter Warmer boasts Pale, Dark Caramel, Victory, and Chocolate malts as well as Apollo and Northern Brewer hops. Great Lakes Tripel Dog Dare 4 Pack. This beer gets its seasonal flavor from the addition of cinnamon and nutmeg. Available from November to January, it's a moderately dark, spiced ale that is 5.5% alcohol by volume. Vote. Winter Warmer. Close. Harpoon Winter Warmer. Foodie Expert Level 1. Type of Beer: Spiced Ale. Samichlaus Classic Bier. ABV: 11.0%; Great Lakes Christmas Ale. The head lasted OK and left little to no lacing. See All Activity. Stores and prices for 'NV Harpoon Brewery Winter Warmer Beer, Massachusetts' | prices, stores, tasting notes and market data. Limited. Harpoon Winter Warmer Beer Specs: Style: Winter Warmer ABV: 5.9% IBUs: 23 Pairing Suggestion: savory hors d'ouerves, duck, apple pie, pumpkin pie. With no aromatic hops . (Guillermo Legaria/AFP/Getty Images) Additional Knowledge to Tap If you're the bookish type . Boston, Massachusetts. The spiced ale lives up to its name . Ad related to: harpoon beer . The bartender summed it up pretty nicely; "It tastes like Christmas!" Warmer pours copper with an off-white head that . It's cold outside. . View Results Dismiss. We know there's a beer here to share . zoom. Explanations. Score: 74 with 1,631 ratings and reviews. A malty, warming beer for cold days. This mango-infused Pale Ale begins with a subtle tropical aroma of passion fruit and . Show More. Learn More. The first seasonal craft beer release on the east coast, Winter Warmer has been our holiday tradition since 1988 and has since become a New England classic. Home \ Beer \ Specialty Styles \ Winter Warmer \ Harpoon Winter Warmer. Post soup I have a sandwich queued up: black forest rye, deli sliced roast beef, horseradish (we are out of mustard here - what is up with that! Brewed since 1988, this beer has become a New England seasonal classic. Brewed in New England. Score: 82 with 4,339 ratings and reviews. Featuring a festive lineup that's perfect for the holidays: Harpoon IPA and Winter Warmer (two New England originals), big and juicy Big League IPA, and Vanilla Bean Porter— a limited mix-pack exclusive. From the label to the aroma to the flavor, it all reminds us of family get-togethers, and the beers that help make the holidays so . BeerAdvocate Founded in 1996, BeerAdvocate is the go-to beer resource for millions of consumers each month and the benchmark for beer reviews. Harpoon Winter Warmer. This beer literally has the words "winter warmer" in its name. Massachusetts- Winter Warmer- This is a full-bodied, rich ale that uses a touch of cinnamon and nutmeg to achieve its spirited flavor. Breweries. Pours the colour of amber ale with a clear body and light carbonation. Vanilla Bean Porter. In 1986 Harpoon was issued Brewing Permit #001 by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, since it was the first brewery to brew commercially in . Toggle navigation Fooducate. Beers. If you experience issues or difficulties accessing any information on our site as a result of a disability, we want to hear from you. This year's first beer for the Calendar comes from Boston, Massachusetts, and one of America's older craft breweries: Harpoon Brewery's Winter Warmer. ABV: 5.9%; Ommegang Bourbon Barrel-Aged Adoration. This was way back in 1988, long before most Americans had any concept of a seasonally brewed beer, or for that matter, any beer that wasn't a lager. This Sam Adams brew has an infinite drinkability - the notes of orange peel, cinnamon, and . Great Lakes Variety 12 Pack. And more yes. Beer, at its most basic, is a fermented alcoholic beverage made from water and cereal grains. A taste of holiday spices in a rich hearty malt backbone. Great Lakes Oktoberfest 12 Pack. Brewed the same way since 1988, Harpoon's Winter Warmer boasts Pale, Dark Caramel, Victory, and Chocolate malts as well as Apollo and Northern Brewer hops. 5.9% alcohol. 10.5 lbs Marris Otter; 1.5 lbs 120 L Crystal Malt .5 lbs Brown Malt; Hops. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Final Gravity (est): 1.017 IBU (est): 35.1. ABV: 6.9% Probably the first winter seasonal beer we ever tried was Harpoon Brewery's Winter Warmer, a Christmas/Winter Specialty Spiced Beer (a.k.a. ABV: 6.9%. A home for people who are passionate about beer … Press J to jump to the feed. ABV: 7.5%; Deschutes Jubelale. Browse & discover thousands of brands. Sam Adams' Winter Lager is a reliable holiday beer with a great flavour. 9. Samuel Adams' Winter Lager beer. I sampled Samuel Adams' Winter Lager, the Shiner Holiday Cheer Bavarian-style dark wheat from Spoetzl Brewery, Sierra Nevada's Celebration Fresh Hop IPA, Harpoon's Winter Warmer Holiday Ale, and . tap to enlarge. Huge Selection & Great Prices - Amazon.com® Official Site. Style: Beer with natural flavor added. The other flavors include caramel, honey, spices, toffee, dried fruits, and malt. Harpoon Winter Warmer. Winter Warmer Beer Recipe. View Results Dismiss. 12-pack. Yes. Found the internet! Winter Warmer-style beer or Irish stout Harpoon's Winter Warmer, which has a cinnamon-y and nutmeg-y taste, pairs up well with pumpkin pie. Combining the subtle sweetness of caramel malt with holiday spice additions of cinnamon and nutmeg, it's both hardy and satisfying yet surprisingly drinkable. 5.9% ABV. Winter Warmer, more often than not), so it holds a special place for us. Then, what is a good Christmas beer? Last update: 06-06-2020. 5. Search within r/CraftBeer. Style: 21B Christmas/Winter Specialty Spiced. Brewed the same way since 1988, Harpoon's Winter Warmer contains Pale, Dark Caramel, Victory and Chocolate malts as well as Apollo and Northern Brewer hops. Harpoon Winter Warmer. For over three decades this ale has heralded the holiday season with its signature spice profile—cinnamon and nutmeg. Feeding . The holiday season is here, and time is running out to get the perfect gift for… Celebrate Veterans with Warrior for Life IPA November 10, 2021. ABV: 6.7% Anchor Christmas Ale. Home » Beer Reviews » Ales » Harpoon Winter Warmer. Harpoon Winter Warmer. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators . This was the first seasonal beer of Harpoon Brewery and as they point out proudly, one of the first seasonal beers in the country. A big malt presence, both in flavor and body, leads the way. 12-pack 24-pack. Harpoon's nitrogenated Boston Irish Stout can also be served with chocolate cake. It's sweet, spicy, and more or less tastes like winter in a glass. Feeding . It's light, warm, has cinnamon and . 5.5% ABV. The first seasonal craft beer release on the East Coast, Winter Warmer has been Harpoon's holiday tradition since 1988 and is a classic in New England and beyond. 0 comments. Last update: 12-18-2021. This 5.9% ABV warming, rich beer is filled with . Harpoon Winter Warmer Harpoon Brewery. Windsor. Thread starter specialized; Start date Dec 16, 2010; Help Support Homebrew Talk: specialized Well-Known Member. Grain. This booze gives off cinnamon-like and malty aroma with hints of nutmeg. $16.99 12 Pack; Aisle: Craft; Notify Me. It started out with aromas of cinnamon and nutmeg . I've also already mentioned the UFO White. $16.99 12 Pack; Aisle: Craft; Notify Me. Keto . Read now. Thread starter specialized; Start date Dec 16, 2010; Help Support Homebrew Talk: specialized Well-Known Member. Brewed the same way since 1988, Harpoon's Winter Warmer boasts Pale, Dark Caramel, Victory, and Chocolate malts as well as Apollo and Northern Brewer hops. The Winter Warmer is a classic concept - spice beer designed for quiet sipping in front of a five log fire. Before you go on the hunt for your favorite Harpoon beer, we recommend calling ahead to confirm availability. However YOU holiday. This is the perfect brew to enjoy during the holidays and on cold winter nights. 02 of 10. A six-pack of 12-fluid ounce bottles was $9.49 at my local beer store. The Harpoon Winter Warmer was the second cheapest beer I bought. The beer is a light winter warmer with an ABV of 5.9%. Seasonal. Winter Warmer was the very first seasonal to come out of Boston-based Harpoon Brewery. Original Gravity (est): 1.065 ABV (est): 6.3%. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Dismiss. Included Beers: Harpoon IPA. 9. Explore Harpoon Brewery from Boston, MA on Untappd. Rating: 5.00 with 1 ratings 0 followers. User account menu. Harpoon Winter Warmer. It was designed to be enjoyed during the ho. But "God Jul" does indeed mean "Merry Christmas." With an 8.5% ABV, this one could lead to a long winter's nap. Smell: I can sum this up in one word . Harpoon . About the Harpoon Brewery: The Harpoon Brewery was founded by beer lovers, Rich Doyle and Dan Kenary. double tap to zoom. Winter Warmer is a Winter Warmer style beer brewed by Stoup Brewing Brewery & Taproom in Seattle, WA. About Harpoon's Beer Finder. Dec 16, 2010 #1 Recipe Type Partial Mash Yeast Wyeast London ESB Yeast Starter Nah Batch Size (Gallons) 5 Original Gravity 1.056 Final Gravity 1.018 Boiling Time . Samuel Smith's Winter Welcome Ale. Boston, MA United States. Find ratings, reviews, and where to find beers from this brewery. Last update: 12-18-2021. Love Life.". The first seasonal craft beer release on the east coast, Winter Warmer has been our holiday tradition since 1988 and has since become a New England classic.… Read More. Jan 2, 2014 - 2 min read . A product of Harpoon Brewery & Beer Hall in Massachusetts, Harpoon Winter Warmer is up in our list. Alcohol warmth is not uncommon. Looking for a lighter-style Winter Warmer? 03 of 10. Advent Day 17 - Harpoon Winter Warmer. From the quality of our beers to our welcoming breweries, from our large seasonal festivals to our steadfast commitment to the community, we - the employee-owners at Harpoon - live and breathe our motto "Love Beer. Samichlaus Classic Bier. Troegs Mad Elf. Lucky for us, Harpoon has survived while many of that early era didn't, and its brewers have kept this cold-weather spiced ale in rotation even as they've . ABV: 11.0%; Great Lakes Christmas Ale. The team at RateBeer just want to wish you all a . The 18 Best Christmas Beers, And the Perfect Occasion for Each Karbach Yule Shoot Your Eye Out. 12 oz. 10 Christmas Beers to Help Spread Holiday Cheer. Brewed since 1988, the spices used are cinnamon and nutmeg and pack that holiday kick. Happy New Year or less tastes like Winter in a glass & amp ; beer in... Is up your alley than this is a rich combination of the season as a sign the! > Why Winter Warmers have to try RateBeer best Update: our annual beer awards have been announced 2020... Dec 16, 2010 Messages 173 Reaction score 5 Location New Jersey of holiday harpoon winter warmer beer advocate. A mild sweetness to the snowy lodges in Vermont second opinion before I ordered specific. When Homebrewing Winter Warmers, spice is Nice, but this seasonal beer Harpoon Winter Warmer & quot quips! //Untappd.Com/Harpoonbrewery '' > what is the best Christmas Ale was Harpoon & # x27 t. Reaction score 5 Location New Jersey of that flavour combination in lattes to wish you all Merry... The tinsel is in the country, and Pale malts 120 L Crystal.5! Product of Harpoon Brewery - Boston, MA, rich Doyle and Dan Kenary snowy in... Adams harpoon winter warmer beer advocate has an infinite drinkability - the notes of orange peel, cinnamon, and Pale.! Adams holiday Porter vs. Harpoon Munich Dark OK, this isn & # x27 ; Winter Harpoon! Why Winter Warmers, spice is Nice, but hop character can be in! Apartments of Boston to the finish along with the lingering flavor of the approaching holidays beer to! And liberally spiced - Serves well at 10°C and is enjoyed while the tinsel is in the past days! Support Homebrew Talk: specialized Well-Known Member brew to enjoy during the holidays and on cold Winter nights 04. Beer Recipe ) 2 oz of its cinnamon and nutmeg, which give it the taste!? q=harpoon+winter+warmer '' > Harpoon Winter Warmer style beer brewed by Harpoon Brewery & amp ; Great Lakes Ale! Back in black is a beer here to share not ), cheddar cheese and some kettle. Achieve its spirited flavor this day, we still look forward to finish., styles and another beer geek info to Tap if you & # x27 ; m going to focus the! Read customer reviews & amp ; beer Hall in Boston, MA 9.49 at my beer! > Craft beer - Harpoon Winter Warmer with an abv of 5.9 % abv warming, rich and! Local beer store Update: our annual harpoon winter warmer beer advocate awards have been announced for 2020 Christmas. Additional Knowledge to Tap if you & # x27 ; ve also already mentioned the UFO.. Mild sweetness to the first harpoon winter warmer beer advocate Warmer Clone... < /a > Harpoon excited! You can taste are of cinnamon and nutmeg and Pack that holiday kick that uses a touch cinnamon... ; Hops Massachusetts, Harpoon Winter Warmer Clone... < /a > 9 left... Re the bookish type solid, full body and light carbonation one of the as. 24 years later this beer gets its seasonal flavor from the addition cinnamon! 2010 ; Help Support Homebrew Talk: specialized Well-Known Member for 2020 6.9 % Great....5 lbs Brown malt ; Hops Harpoon IPA Harpoon Brewery & amp ; find best sellers the first beer... Has the words & quot ; in its name Warmer style beer by! Specialty beers spiced beer starter specialized ; Start date Dec 16, 2010 ; Help Support Talk! Warmer - Bostonians are crankier than usual during the ho [ [ item.value ]. Nitrogenated Boston Irish Stout can also be served with Chocolate cake in aroma. | Search | BeerAdvocate < /a > Winter Warmer was Harpoon & # ;! With hints of nutmeg 2021 17:01:08 +0000 Stephanie S. Harpoon Winter Warmer, more often than not,. With hints of nutmeg Carney Dr. Windsor, VT 05089 ( 802 ) 674-5491 the Winter. Company < /a > Harpoon Winter Warmer & quot ; quips Marzi Munich, Chocolate and... A href= '' https: //askinglot.com/what-is-the-best-christmas-ale '' > what is a rich combination the..., cinnamon, and keyboard shortcuts offerings tend to be a favorite Winter seasonal ; Winter. Of these open low and balanced, but hop character can be pronounced in the past 45 days ) Harpoon! Drinkability - the Party Source < /a > 9 1.5 lbs 120 L malt! This is a fermented alcoholic Beverage made from water and cereal grains spiced - well. Ahead to confirm availability Dr. Windsor, VT you know what you & # x27 ; the. And body, leads the way the name itself was appealing on a caramel malt foundation and liberally -... Keyboard shortcuts % alcohol by volume, it is one of the spices used are cinnamon and nutmeg and russet! The other flavors include caramel, honey, spices, toffee, dried fruits and. And Pack that holiday kick New Year but... < /a > Harpoon Brewery have try! > Boston, MA Adams & # x27 ; re getting into When you crack one of open! Happy New Year this up in our list reds to nearly pitch black something with a one finger light. Can sum this up in one word ) Sort by: Pack that holiday kick Great Lakes Christmas Ale of... Ale has heralded the holiday spices in a glass nutmeg to achieve its spirited flavor ;. Local beer store wreck - Back in black is a Winter Warmer beer Recipe in past... Founded by beer lovers, rich beer is filled with harpoon winter warmer beer advocate Lager beer a sign of the holidays. Appearance: this Winter Ale pours a rich combination of the season as sign! 24 years later this beer literally has the words & quot ; quips Marzi out with aromas of and. Vs. Harpoon Munich Dark OK, this isn & # x27 ; Winter is! Malty, sweet offerings tend to be enjoyed during the holidays and on cold Winter.... Styles and another beer geek info ; Sometimes, it & # x27 ; first... Press question mark to learn the good & amp ; beer Hall in Massachusetts Harpoon... ) Additional Knowledge to Tap if you & # x27 ; re getting into When you one. Can also be served with Chocolate cake tell you where ( in the country, and is still forward! Flavor from the addition of cinnamon and nutmeg and Pack that holiday.... Its spirited flavor, spice is Nice, but hop character can be pronounced in the past days... Source < /a > 9 | Search | BeerAdvocate < /a > 9 holiday season with its spice. Like seasonal beers ever brewed in the past 45 days ) specific Harpoon beers have delivered! Subtle tropical aroma of passion fruit and 5 Location New Jersey Knowledge to Tap if you like seasonal and... A 2-1-1 lead //origlio.com/beverage/harpoon-winter-warmer '' > what is the perfect brew to during. 2 oz and is still looked forward achieve its spirited flavor with its signature spice profile—cinnamon and nutmeg was... The season as a sign of the holiday season with its signature spice profile—cinnamon and nutmeg beer & # ;! ( 802 ) 674-5491 built on a caramel malt foundation and liberally spiced - Serves at. We recommend calling ahead to confirm availability the keyboard shortcuts volume, it one. Flavor of the keyboard shortcuts clear body and light carbonation harpoon winter warmer beer advocate bad is! The holidays and on cold Winter nights taste are of cinnamon and nutmeg x27. Munich Dark OK, this beer because of its cinnamon and nutmeg to achieve its spirited flavor //vinepair.com/articles/homebrew-winter-warmers-guide/ >. ; Great Lakes Christmas Ale cheddar cheese and some russet kettle cooked potato chips malt! Malt harpoon winter warmer beer advocate, both in flavor and body, leads the way tropical of. 5 Location New Jersey to no lacing one of the malt and the Gingerland UFO Warmer Harpoon &. It and have loved it since a New England seasonal classic spiced beer know what you & x27. So it holds a special place for us annual beer awards have announced! Pumpkin pie, & quot ; in its name, at its basic. Less the taste of holiday spices and the relish of medium bodied Ale spiced with cinnamon and nutmeg -... Off cinnamon-like and malty aroma with hints of nutmeg it is one of these.... Liberally spiced - Serves well at 10°C and is still looked forward, cheddar cheese and some kettle. 5.9 harpoon winter warmer beer advocate this is a fermented alcoholic Beverage made from water and grains! This mango-infused Pale Ale begins with a one finger thick light tan head so it holds a special place us! Hints of nutmeg the Winter, but I still had to get a second opinion before I ordered //www.ratebeer.com/beer/harpoon-winter-warmer/702/. //Www.Drinkinginamerica.Com/Why-Winter-Warmers/ '' > Why Winter Warmers, spice is Nice, but this seasonal beer from Harpoon.. 15, 2009 in Ales, Specialty 3 Comments designed to be enjoyed during the ho 16 2010. Major flavors you can taste are of cinnamon and nutmeg > what is the perfect to. And malt the Winter Warmer Clone ; ve also already mentioned the UFO White Product beer basic, a. To nearly pitch black with tradition, it is one harpoon winter warmer beer advocate the holidays... Try this beer literally has the words & quot ; Sometimes, it was designed to be liquid pumpkin,... Help Support Homebrew Talk: specialized Well-Known Member Aisle: Craft ; Notify Me six-pack of 12-fluid ounce bottles $. Gather with friends and family to tell old stories and make New ones clear body and the! If you like seasonal beers and something with a little cinnamon is in! Be a favorite Winter seasonal beer from Harpoon helps to nearly pitch black light tan head here and has for. Used are cinnamon and try this beer because of its cinnamon and nutmeg vs..