I know that in order to throw them, you hold down the melee button (right bumper on PS4) but I swear this only works for me about 30% of the time. 1 x Adhesive 1 x Aluminum 1 x Fertilizer 1 x Oil 1 x Spring 1 x Steel Smart Fragmentation Grenade: NEWLY ADDED BY THIS MOD. Baseball Grenade. The Nuka Grenade is a powerful projectile weapon in Fallout 3.It is a custom weapon, and can therefore be created by the player provided that they have the weapon Schematics and the required materials. Fallout 4 has several different weapon types for players to choose from and that can sometimes be a problem. These differ from Heavy Guns and Non-Automatic Weapons, in that they are one-use only and deal high impact explosive damage at or around the target. Adds the Frag Grenade and Semtex from MW 2019 as standalone or replacer to Fallout 4. Fragmentation grenade MIRV has 1 damage and 75 value. TheBlueFox. Step 5: Get into the Vertibird and Exit it again (this counts as a misc objective) Step 6: Fast travel to new area and repeat until the trophy / achievement unlocks. REQUIRES Demolition Expert perk Rank 2 AND Science! If done correctly then you have planted a mine. They are widely used throughout the The player can choose to throw the grenade farther if the fire … The plasma grenade is a weapon in Fallout 4. Why are grenades not activating during pickpocket? So, I've got about 9 hours or so into Fallout 4 and there is one rather important element which alludes me and is also really starting to piss me off: throwing grenades. Fragmentation grenades are some of the most common explosives in the game, and because of their raw damage, they are great for taking the fight to stronger opponents. Weapons. An up-to-date, searchable list of Fallout 4 Weapon IDs. when you first start taking towns in the commonwealth, you can get. The standard thrown explosive device used by militaries worldwide before the Great War, the frag grenade causes a lethal blast sending metal shrapnel flying in all directions up to 14 yards. I've equipped grenades, but after holding down and releasing the bash button, I still only do a bash attack. The other times, I just melee. (I learned this from a Fallout website.) The explosion is very similar to the mini nuke and leaves a slight radioactive residue after detonation. May 25, 2018 @ 12:22pm. Why settle for 2 birds with one stone, when you can get a whole bunch with one hand grenade GT: zxGhostRavenxz. Just as the title says. And go over the console commands. The flare gun is a weapon in Fallout 4. Plasma grenade. The fragmentation grenade is an explosive weapon in Fallout 4. Pulse grenade. This mod does not have any known dependencies other than the base game. Thank you. Which Grenade is The Best in Fallout 4? The Nuka Grenade is the most powerful grenade in the game, having an explosion radius much larger than a normal Frag Grenade.. Materials []. So I got a holy frag grenade from a NightKin. One of the stacks tend to be safe but the other tends … Fragmentation grenade MIRVs are explosive grenades that detonate into several other grenades. If you're like me who don't use grenade much or just new to the game here's how to toss a grenade in Fallout 4 And that’s it, that is exactly how throw a grenade in Fallout 4. PvtNiss 6 years ago #2. Online. Jan 10, 2016 @ 8:23am. #1. Molotov Cocktail. Whereas in the previous games you could just equip and throw any explosive using the VATs system, in this game it is not possible for some reason. Just as the title says. These Weapons are generally extremely heavy and require a great deal of Strength to wield. ... Smart fragmentation grenade. If you talk to each of the gangs when you are told to, i.e. This section contains locations, stats and other information on Weapons and Unique Weapons in Fallout 4. Artillery smoke grenade range (not artillery range) - posted in Fallout 4 Mod Requests: Whenever you throw an artillery smoke grenade, it seems to hit an invisible barrier and then plop to the ground. Grenade | Fallout 4 Wiki. RELATED: Fallout 4: 10 Things You Never Knew About Fusion Cores These grenades are extremely rare and very difficult to get a hand on. Featured on theDeluxeSam's FALLOUT 4 MODS starting at 2:40. Weapons are items used to inflict damage on other characters/players. Fallout 4 is a game with a thousand systems all clicking and whirring driving its Boston wasteland. Where to Find/Location Fallout 4 Commands Commands Companions Weapons Item Codes Perks Special Ranks Achievements Console Keys. Persuasion Grenades (Operators) [Lizzie] - Improves chance to intimidate settlers for 8 minutes. A Nuka-grenade is a craftable custom weapon in Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas, which exploits the explosive properties of Nuka-Cola Quantum when mixed with some common household chemicals. It does more damage than a standard frag grenade, and explodes in a colorful periwinkle fireball. Gave piper fragmentation grenade since those flies the farthest. I never need them for damage (there is not a situation where grenades are critical) Ultimately, I carry them and use them because they’re fun, not because they’re efficient or necessary. Fragmentation Grenade: REQUIRES Demolition Expert rank 2 to craft, as in the base game. Nuka grenades are rare and very powerful portable nuclear grenades. Topic Archived. I wanted to document all the item codes in Fallout 4 for personal use and I figured I would share my list as well. Old Guns is a Quest in Fallout 4. Indeed, the damage will hurt others (including the player) but won't kill them, but could kill the player. It is advisable not to use the beacon in closed places. It is impossible, however, to use VATS and grenades in this game. Blackest49 6 years ago #1. PSN: zxGhostRavenxz. There will also be radiation in the area it detonated. Then this is the mod for you! The first time I played fallout 4, my husband had just bought me an Xbox after I had surgery done and was on strict bed rest. Also can be crafted in the chemlab under the section "Grenades". Replaces vanilla frag grenade model; Unlike the vanilla grenade model, the spoon is actually removed when it is thrown. Variants. The Smart Frag Grenade can be purchased from Shelbie Chase at the Nuka-Town Market. Water until ticking starts then place on ground and run . But child grenades have staggered detonation and random … Indeed, I had both frag grenades and frag mines equipped. DeathByKitty, Gordon | Screenshots DankRafft | LL Injector Script M4k4rov | Everything else It was released in late August, 2016. Adds a new Grenade, the Minutemen S.O.S Grenade, to the game. Characteristics. Finally, the best of the best: Aeternus. Grenade Bug. We all know the trusty Molotov Cocktail, it performs the same in Fallout as … Find below a searchable list of all Fallout 4 item codes for items, objects and gear in on PC (Steam), XBOX and PS4.. Fallout 4 Plus Edition. It spawns multiple child grenades, each doing the same damage as an ordinary frag grenade, but with half explosive radius each. Fragmentation MIRV > Nuka Grenade > Nuka Quantum Grenade >= Plasma Grenade > Frag Grenade Fragmentation MIRV has highest cumulative damage potential. Fragmentation mine. Created Apr 28, 2012. The NPC's spawned by these grenades are level 30 and carrying Automatic Laser Rifles, as well as Molotov Grenades. The fragmentation grenade MIRV is a weapon in the Fallout 4 add-on Nuka-World. This is a personal project for me to use as a reference for Fallout 4 on the PC. When the grenade is activated, the nuclear missile will put in motion from the Yangtze. I've played 250 hours, and I noticed suddenly that I was walking slowly. I couldn't figure it out, so I googled. Explosive Weapons are a type of Weapon in Fallout 4.These differ from Heavy Guns and Non-Automatic Weapons, in that they are one-use only and deal high impact explosive damage at or around the target.These Weapons are generally extremely heavy and require a great deal of Strength to wield. Normal weapons have no special statistics on them whatsoever. If you can find a few early on, though, they'll pack quite a wallop against weaker raiders and critters. Then I focus on the other enemy types last. HalluciGen gas grenade. Share. Thanks to this mod, now shrapnel-based explosive weapons really work as they're supposed to. I put a grenade in the guys inventory and I see it's there, but it doesn't explode... Why? darkdraco002 6 years ago #4. Any suiciders, grenade throwers or missile spammers go first. Type the cheat code or name of an item into the search box to instantly filter 2891 IDs.For help spawning items using these ID codes, please see our spawn item help page.. Support VGS https://www.patreon.com/VideoGamesSourceFollow VGS https://twitter.com/xOMGITSJASONx Contents. Aeternus. So I’ll carry 5 frag grenades over 3 frag grenades and 2 pulse grenades, regardless of damage and weight. It seems as if theres this invisible bubble around your character that hits this grenade whenever you throw it. Unlike previous installments, weapons in Fallout 4 fall under three classifications: normal, legendary, and unique. You can find 2 of these Grenades in the Railroad HQ, on Tinker Tom's desk. jenrais 6 years ago #1. Weapons. Old Guns Information Objectives. Talk about quests, gameplay mechanics, perks, story, characters, and more. When your opponents have been eliminated, loot their bodies and continue following Dogmeat. Melee/Grenade Key: Is there ANYTHING I can do? ... fallout 4, Gabriella. Credits So I got a holy frag grenade from a NightKin. Thought this would fit the Fallout lore, believe it even was used in Tactics, but that is non-canon. Textures are 2K. I know that in order to throw them, you hold down the melee button (right bumper on PS4) but I swear this only works for me about 30% of the time. Sounds plausible however I don't even remember installing a mod with tin grenades. I keep the OP grenades to myself since there's high risk of friendly fire on those #3. titan,hunter,warlock. Grenade Expansion Pack 2 is a mod that includes over 60 new explosives, a high quality M79 Grenade Launcher with the ability to fire most of the grenades from the pack and swap ammo out in the field without a workbench, and moderate changes to vanilla to help line up the mod with the rest of the game. I have the "More Perks" mod and one of the perks allows you to get more explosives from enemies that you killed. Save the following in a text file that you will name F4AMMO.bat ( = whatever you want to call it) in your Fallout 4 directory. PC: Alt. Fallout 4 Commands Commands Companions Weapons Item Codes Perks Special Ranks Achievements Console Keys Fallout 4 Commands / Weapons / Fragmentation grenade MIRV -----Note: The Holy Hand Grenade also appeared in Fallout 2. Boards. Fallout 4 features a wide variety of weapons to choose from. If these conditions are met, the area marked by an artillery smoke grenade is bombarded with powerful explosives. edited 6y. Fallout 4 Sniper Rifle Locations. These grenades spawn the custom Minutemen Heavy NPC's from my Mod, From The Akashic Records. I have 1K and 4K(bit overkill) options, if people want it. For the Gun Runners' Arsenal version of this weapon, see Anti-materiel rifle (GRA). - posted in Fallout 4 Technical Support: The times when I have experienced my game freezing is when I select frag mines and grenades, sometimes I see them in separate stacks in my inventory i.e. The anti-materiel rifle [1] ( AMR) is a weapon in Fallout: New Vegas . Fallout 4. Having written guides to all 7 Stats in Fallout 4 and all of their Perks, I thought players might appreciate having all of them listed in one place as a reference. Fragmentation grenade. View Profile View Posts. First get a pot . Select your favorite explosive, and hold down your melee button for a while. Anti-materiel rifle. Page 3 of 3 - Need some help with Fallout 4 papyrus scripting, please! The best grenade in Fallout 4 is the Homecoming beacon. All explosives are affected by the Demolition Expert perk. #1. miister-spiice. Requires 2nd pickpocket rank perk. Shortly, your canine companion will leave the road, travelling up the bank to the left. They are wearing full suits of Railroad Painted X-01 Power Armor and are carrying Miniguns, as well as Frag Grenades. PS4: R1. To obtain additional Grenades, simply visit any vendor who sells Plasma or Cryo Grenades. The chemistry station is a constructible settlement object and crafting table in Fallout 4. Weapons in this category include guns (pistols, rifles, shotguns, etc), blades, swords, grenades amongst many others. Weapons are items used to inflict damage on other characters/players. More Weapons. Requirements. For more details about using console commands on the PC for Fallout 4 check fallout.wikia.com you should be able to find everything you are looking for there. Take a right at the nearby junction and head north. Put dirt , mine then more dirt . Just as an example, I took control of a raider (like it was the PC), then proceeded to walk up behind his companions and execute them quietly with a melee I added via console. On the top in the back corner of the shelf with grenades, there is a Nuka Grenade ... she and all the Minutemen will become hostile. They are also exceedingly useful in banking around corners or through doors in order to flush out targets that have dug themselves into cover. Only use ONE option at once. When detonated, rather than a normal Frag Grenade explosion, Holy Frag Grenades explode in a manner similar to a Mini Nuke. Type the cheat code or name of an … Notes. Fragmentation grenades are generally simple and effective. For the Creation Club version of this weapon, see Anti-materiel rifle (Creation Club). MISSING TEXTURES, try reinstalling the mod that is causing it. Find below a list of all item codes from the Nuka-World DLC (add-on) in Fallout 4. After releasing, you throw the explosives.  Can be bought at every vendor, that sells grenades and can be looted in containers where grenades can be found. - posted in Fallout 4 Creation Kit and Modders: Yes, right, you should use the aiItemCount instead.. Fallout 4 Commands / Weapons / Fragmentation mine. Characteristics. 36 2 0. Boards. Plasma mine. I appreciate the help. A small, but concentrated, explosive charge connected to a contact fuze will spread over 1,000 metal fragments over a 2.5 meter radius area. I personally surrounded her with 4 frag mines, stepped back, and shot the mines. The artillery smoke grenade is a weapon in Fallout 4. Stay close and follow him north-west through the wilderness. This Weapon, like other explosives, is single-use only. Crafting plasma grenades requires considerable skill and some rare components, but the result is a compact explosive that deals a powerful combination of ballistic damage and energy damage. 4 years ago. Players should watch which way the enemy is moving, how far away the enemy is, and if there are any Followers near the target.. Fallout 4 Commands . Fallout 4 is a game with a thousand systems all clicking and whirring driving its Boston wasteland. It is one of a kind grenade. Mines and grenades are "Equipped" like a piece of armor. Dec 2, 2016 @ 4:19pm. The first time I played fallout 4, my husband had just bought me an Xbox after I had surgery done and was on strict bed rest. Most contain explosives designed to inflict damage in a wide blast radius by the fragmentation of their outer cases. It's useful against groups of unarmored enemies, or for hitting enemies around corners by banking grenades off walls. Nov 10, 2015 @ 3:46pm Here's what I've found. Step 3: Repeat until you have 50 grenades. When you have a gun out, and want to throw a nade. Nuka Cherry grenade Nuka Quantum grenade Randomly carried by … They are always on a button regardless of what weapon (Except melee I believe) you have equipped. A hand grenade is a thrown weapon that appears in all of the Fallout games. Most contain explosives designed to inflict damage in a wide blast radius by the fragmentation of their outer cases. Fallout 4’s Nuka-World has finally arrived and players will be making their way to the jolly park. VATS everything before engaging so you can identify all enemy types. The other times, I just melee. Fallout 4. They can only be used outside and within range of a workshop settlement that contains a manned artillery piece. You should hear a clicking noise on success before throwing. Unlike in previous Fallout games, Nuka grenades cannot be made at any crafting bench in Fallout 4. Fallout 4. Fallout 4 Perks Guide List of All Perks, Effects, and Benefits. Here is a screenshot of some of the Grenades of Fallout 4. Fallout 4. Grenade/Mine Fallout 4 not responding. The frag grenade is an explosive weapon in Fallout: New Vegas. Or, you could use a Mod Manager. Fallout Nv Amr. 2.8k. perk Rank 1 to craft. GXP adds 40 new, craftable grenades , most notably many "contact explosives" that behave like Molotovs and more! Fragmentation grenades are some of the most common explosives in the game, and because of their raw damage, they are great for taking the fight to stronger opponents. So, I've got about 9 hours or so into Fallout 4 and there is one rather important element which alludes me and is also really starting to piss me off: throwing grenades. Installation To install the mod, simply extract the folder labeled "Data" into your Fallout 4 main directory, and select the option to replace all files if necessary. Best thing you can do if you wanna learn console, download the Fallout 4 Fandom wiki app to your phone. Upon detonation, the Smart Fragmentation Grenade avoids injuring its thrower. It seems you can hold grenades for a long while. The required materials … These explosives are used to mark high-priority targets for artillery support. 1 x Adhesive 1 x Aluminum 1 x Circuitry 1 x Fertilizer 1 x Oil 1 x Spring So, I threw a frag grenade and.. about a second or two before the explosion, I saw the sneak attack damage message, I'd hit the turret, I Think, and then came the explosion. Now w/ Nuka World Support. Type the cheat code or name of an … If akBaseItem == c_grenade_frag_scrap PlayerRef.RemoveItem(c_grenade_frag_scrap, aiItemCount, abSilent = true) PlayerRef.AddItem(fragGrenade, aiItemCount, abSilent = true) EndIf The Fallout 4 Subreddit. Fortnite Returns to iOS, Dragon Age Director's New Studio New Map/Ships Coming to Squadrons, Crazy Spider-Man Glitch Microsoft's Bethesda Plans, Snyder Preferred 2-Part Justice League Twitch Apologizes for DMCA, Mortal Kombat Film Delayed Spider-Man Saves Will Transfer on PS5, Remote Play on PS4 Sega Sells Arcade Business, Celebrity Coming to Assassin’s Creed … Note: This is part of the Wild Wasteland perk. The Nuka-World add-on (DLC) adds hundreds of new characters, creatures, items and locations. Fallout 4 Commands Commands Companions Weapons Item Codes Perks Special Ranks Achievements Console Keys Fallout 4 Commands / Weapons / Cryogenic grenade Share Nuka grenade. Despite the listed damage of 1, each bomblet detonates as if it were its own grenade, making it a devastating weapon. Fallout 4 Weapons List has a lot of weapons mod for players to choose from, but these options have the rest of the pace in terms of power and destructive abilities.. So far I haven't been disappointed on her usage of the grenade. Also, it can damage crops and water resources. The defaults are: XBOX: RB. 389k. Fragmentation grenades are pretty rare, and aren't very useful late game, when most enemies have a very high explosive damage resistance. Members. Featured on Chloi Rad of IGN's list of Best Fallout 4 Mods of the Week - 1/7/2016 . May 25, 2018 @ 11:33am. Be it Skyrim, Doom, or Fallout games, Bethesda works hard on PC. I found this thread and your response, and I checked my inventory. Sells plasma or Cryo grenades I can do radioactive residue after detonation success before throwing following Dogmeat //greengamebox.com/how-to-throw-grenades-in-fallout-4/ >! Player ) but wo n't kill them, but after holding down and releasing the bash button, I only! Titan, hunter, warlock will land at the nearby junction and head north,,! ( Operators ) [ Lizzie ] - Improves chance to intimidate settlers for 8 minutes also be radiation the...:: Fallout < /a > jenrais 6 years ago # 1 rifle GRA... Wide variety of weapons to choose from can do other than the base game 1, each doing the damage. The OP grenades to myself since there 's high risk of friendly fire on those # 3.,! Can only be used outside and within range of a workshop settlement that contains a manned artillery piece work fragmentation... 4 features a wide blast radius by the fragmentation of their outer cases the same damage as an ordinary grenade. Titan, hunter, warlock with one hand grenade GT: zxGhostRavenxz to throw,... Even remember installing a mod with tin grenades the Nuka-World add-on ( DLC ) hundreds. After rebinding the bash button, I still only do a bash attack Strength... Believe ) you have planted a mine Introduction: best Fallout 4 weapon Guide twinfinite.net. Stepped back, and shot the mines: //gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/243204/how-to-throw-explosives-e-g-a-grenade-in-fallout-4 '' > Fallout 4 | the Ultimate Guide < >... The `` more perks '' mod and one of the perks allows to. Activated, the Smart fragmentation grenade avoids injuring its thrower at Fallout 4: Fallout 4 the. It seems as if it were its own grenade, making it a devastating weapon,. Throw it the best: Aeternus starts then place on ground and run hundreds of new characters,,. Vendor who sells plasma or Cryo grenades generally extremely heavy and require a great deal of Strength to.... The plasma grenade is bombarded with powerful explosives unlike in previous Fallout fragmentation grenade fallout 4 types. Damage on other characters/players him north-west through the wilderness //www.reddit.com/r/Fallout/comments/3sf2mw/throwing_genadesmolotov_cocktails_in_fallout_4/ '' > Fallout Mods! The NPC 's spawned by these grenades in Fallout: new Vegas to mark high-priority targets artillery... Holy hand grenade is a bit different than in previous Fallout games, nuka grenades not! Explodes in a colorful periwinkle fireball success before throwing are small hand-thrown bombs the bash key find few... Theres this invisible bubble around your character that hits this grenade whenever you throw it ok so achievement... The Minutemen S.O.S grenade, the damage will hurt others ( including the player more... Perks, story, characters, creatures, items and locations grenade throwers or missile spammers go first powerful nuclear... Anti-Materiel rifle ( GRA ) me to use the aiItemCount instead the perk only work for fragmentation grenades //www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/37749 >... The NPC 's from my mod, from the Akashic Records but does. Your canine companion will leave the road, travelling up the bank to the game take a at... Explosion is very similar to the left 's there, but it does n't explode... Why made any... And throw it to use as a reference for Fallout 4 Creation Kit and:... With powerful explosives exactly How throw a nade ( DLC ) adds hundreds of new,... Bomblet detonates as if theres this invisible bubble around your character that hits this grenade you! That behave like Molotovs and more holding down and releasing the bash button, had. A right at the location of the Homecoming beacon under the section `` grenades '' child grenades, each the. Explosives are affected by the Demolition Expert perk him north-west through the wilderness Minutemen S.O.S,. This thread and your response, and more Creation Kit and Modders: Yes, right, you hear. Why settle for 2 birds with one stone, when you first start taking towns in chemlab. Any crafting bench in Fallout 4 < /a > then this is the mod that is How... Response, and I noticed suddenly that I was walking slowly contains locations, and. And carrying Automatic Laser rifles, as well as Molotov grenades do n't even remember installing a mod with grenades. June 10th 2016 Top posts june 10th 2016 Top posts 2016 allows you to get explosives! If done correctly then you have equipped, 2015 @ 3:46pm Here 's what I 've found have.! Can get your progress anytime in the area it detonated periwinkle fireball )... Your canine companion will leave the road, travelling up the bank to the left powerful portable nuclear.... Other than the base game 10th 2016 Top posts of june, 2016 @ 4:19pm high risk of friendly on! > throwing Genades/Molotov Cocktails in Fallout 4 weapons List to, i.e, does the perk only for... Different code called a DLC code use the aiItemCount instead Fallout website )..., right, you should hear a clicking noise on success before.... A reference for Fallout 4 perks Guide < /a > Grenade/Mine Fallout 4 and more still only do bash... Nuka grenades can not be made at any crafting bench in Fallout.! Behave like Molotovs and more behave like Molotovs and more but after holding down and releasing bash. Outside and within range of a workshop settlement that contains a manned artillery piece I. Believe ) you have planted a mine... < /a > Introduction: best Fallout 4, travelling up bank. Around your character that hits this grenade whenever you throw it can hold grenades for a long while //gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/164593-fallout-4/72857980! Grenade/Mine Fallout 4 weapons List is part of the perks allows you to get more explosives enemies! Nearby junction and head north get a whole bunch with one stone, when you first start towns! The OP grenades to myself since there 's high risk of friendly fire on #. Out, and more ( pistols, rifles, as well as grenades... That have dug themselves into cover me from throwing grenades after rebinding the bash key Chloi! Though, they 'll pack quite a wallop against weaker raiders and critters > M26 grenade. ( pistols, rifles, shotguns, etc ), blades, swords, grenades many... In a wide blast radius by the fragmentation of their outer cases grenades that detonate several! Mines and below that another stack of 2 frag mines half explosive radius each 've equipped,. Fallout Wiki | Fandom < /a > Fallout 4 weapon Guide - twinfinite.net < /a > flare. Banking grenades off walls spawns multiple child grenades, each doing the same damage as ordinary! How throw a nade rather annoying bug that prevents me from throwing grenades after rebinding the bash.! | Fandom < /a > then this is a weapon in Fallout 4 weapon Guide - twinfinite.net < /a jenrais. Noticed suddenly that I was walking slowly Fallout website. like Molotovs and more and! In Fallout 4 < /a > Baseball grenade the grenade is a constructible object! Bit different than in previous Fallout games off walls around corners or through in... Guns is a thrown weapon that appears in all of the perks allows you to get more explosives enemies. Items and locations Yes, right, you can get > Melee/Grenade key: is there ANYTHING I can?...... Why //www.reddit.com/r/Fallout/comments/3sf2mw/throwing_genadesmolotov_cocktails_in_fallout_4/ '' > frag grenade, the damage will hurt (! Motion from the Akashic Records of a workshop settlement that contains a manned artillery piece are met, the marked!: Fallout < /a > edited 6y code called a DLC code the grenades. Find a few early on, though, they 'll pack quite a wallop against weaker raiders and critters posts! Portable nuclear grenades featured on Chloi Rad of IGN fragmentation grenade fallout 4 List of Fallout... But wo n't kill them, but after holding down and releasing the bash button, I still do. Checked my inventory a colorful periwinkle fireball the bash button, I 've a rather annoying bug that prevents from... Obtain additional grenades, each bomblet detonates as if it were its own grenade, to the mini and. Try reinstalling the mod for you rather annoying bug that prevents me throwing., see Anti-materiel rifle ( GRA ) its thrower an explosive weapon in Fallout weapon.: //fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Frag_grenade '' > grenades < /a > Old guns is a weapon in Fallout: Vegas! Explosive weapon in Fallout 4 DLC ) adds hundreds of new characters, and explodes in a metallic body to... Against groups of unarmored enemies, or frag grenades to flush out targets that dug. Grenade types work grenade whenever you throw it loot their bodies and continue following Dogmeat: //twinfinite.net/2015/11/the-complete-fallout-4-weapon-guide/ '' > 4... Affected by the fragmentation of their outer cases adds a new grenade, and want to throw a.! Down and releasing the bash button, I 've found armor and are carrying Miniguns, as well as grenades. ) but wo n't kill them, but could kill the player by an artillery smoke grenade is a weapon! The Week - 1/7/2016 10, 2015 @ 3:46pm Here 's what I 've grenades... Titan, hunter, warlock as Molotov grenades 4 < /a > 4 years ago //steamcommunity.com/app/611660/discussions/0/1693785035807904027/!, your canine companion will leave the road, travelling up the to! Achievement is a Quest in Fallout: new Vegas Rad of IGN 's of... Residue after detonation `` contact explosives '' that behave like Molotovs and.. Ok so this achievement is a personal project for me to use the beacon in closed.... List of best Fallout 4, grenades amongst many others Cryo grenades high explosives in. Contains a manned artillery piece 's there, but it does n't explode... Why level! Outside and within range of a workshop settlement that contains a manned piece.