Backing track. I Didn't Change My Number by Billie Eilish on TIDAL Paramore. Happier Than Ever. Billie Eilish - I Didn’t Change My Number (Türkçe Çeviri) I don't relate to you, no ′Cause I'd never treat me this shitty. I DIDN’T CHANGE MY NUMBER - Billie Eilish - LETRAS.COM Artist: Billie Eilish Genre: Deutsche Übersetzung , Pop I Didn’t Change My Number (Deutsche Übersetzung) Here, Billie Eilish is addressing an ex, who though easy on the eyes doesn't have an attractive personality. The songstress is taking control of the situation and separating herself from the toxic dude. Eilish tells him she "didn't change her number" but is just ignoring his calls. Autoscroller. Billie Eilish - I Didn't Change My Number Lyrics ... [Verse 2] I didn't change my number. Billie Eilish Contents 1 Theme 1.1 Spotify Synopsis 1.2 Synesthetic Perception 2 Lyrical Detailing 3 Lyrics 4 References Theme Billie Eilish discography Billie Eilish - I Didn't Change My Number | Story of Song billie eilish. text Should've guessed That you would think I was upset You're obsessed Don't take it out on me I'm out of sympathy for you Maybe you should leave Before I get too mean I didn't change my number I only changed who I believe in You were easy … 3. “I Didn’t Change My Number” is the second track of Billie Eilish’s sophomore studio album, Happier Than Ever. 3:32. In 2016, Billie Eilish was dancing with … Born and raised in Los Angeles, Eilish grew up in a household of actors and musicians and was homeschooled along with her brother Finneas O’Connell. I don’t deserve, so. We fixed bugs in multiplayer, UI, and minor issues in Skrillex beatmaps. You were easy on the eyes, eyes, eyes (Eyes, еyes) But looks can be decеivin’. You don’t deserve to feel so hurt. 4. Regular Update. Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell was born in Los Angeles, California on December 18, 2001. Born and raised in Los Angeles, Eilish grew up in a household of actors and musicians and was homeschooled along with her brother Finneas O'Connell. View official tab. You gotta a lot of fuckin' nerve. “I Didn’t Change My Number” è una canzone di Billie Eilish. I only changed who I believe in. 01. Oxytocin. Billie Eilish. Billie Eilish launches her first fragrance. Billie and her brother shares a strong bond Picture Credits: apnews.com “The Phenomenon” song was a huge hit. I Didnt Change My Number chords by Billie Eilish English , Song / Leave a Comment / July 30, 2021 July 30, 2021 On the 30th of July 2021 , … Don′t take it out on me. I only changed who I believe in. ‌Billie Eilish - Billie Bossa Nova (ترجمه‌ی فارسی) 4. EM Releases Hear Your Love Music Video on YouTube w Beautiful Taylor Swift Style. Billie Eilish - Bellyache. Billie Eilish is the first artist born in the 2000s to have a number one album. Includes digital download of the album. Billie Eilish. I didn′t change my number. 80. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Heavyweight blanket with illustrations of Billie Eilish and “Happier Than Ever” woven in. The debut fragrance from Billie Eilish is coming this November. You don′t deserve to feel so hurt. She was homeschooled, and didn’t spend too much time, learning math or English. A working title for 'I Didn't Change My Number' was the name 'Laura,' taken from a lyric in the song in which Billie Eilish sings that her friend Laura says she "should be nicer," though not to the song's addressee. Billie Eilish's merch store is swarming with good stuff right now.Earlier this week, she unveiled her very own vegan chocolate bar, and today (November 19) she launched her "Happier Than Ever" kids collection.. I only changed who I believe in. You don't deserve to feel so hurt. Eilish tells him she "didn't change her number" but is just ignoring his calls. Before I get too mean. She first gained public attention in 2015 with her debut single "Ocean Eyes", which was subsequently released by Darkroom, a subsidiary of Interscope Records.The song was written and produced by her brother, Finneas O'Connell, with whom she frequently collaborates … I Didn't Change My Number lyrics. 2. SoundCloud. Camelot. &. You got a lot of fuckin' nerve. “I Didn’t Change My Number” is the second track of Billie Eilish’s sophomore studio album, Happier Than Ever. Song: I Didn’t Change My Number by Billie Eilish. In addition, she sang in Los Angeles choir, wrote songs and attended dancing lessons. She is the daughter of actress and teacher Maggie Baird, and actor Patrick O'Connell, both of whom are also musicians, and work on Eilish's tours. 2019 M aster. That you would think I was upset (Haha) You’re obsessed Don’t take it out on me I’m out of … I didn't change my number I only changed who I believe in You were easy on the eyes, eyes, eyes (Eyes, eyes) But looks can be deceivin' I gotta work, I go to work You don't deserve to feel so hurt You got a lot of fuckin' nerve I don't deserve, so I gotta work, I go to work. Billie Eilish. I didn’t change my number. BPM. Lost Cause. I didn’t change my number I only changed who I reply to Laura said I should be nicer But not to you I love a “you mad at me” text Shoulda’ guessed That you would think I was upset You’re obsessed. You don't deserve to feel so hurt. [Chorus] I Didn’t Change My Number Lyrics. I gotta work, I go to work. You were easy on the eyes, eyes, eyes (eyes) But looks can be deceiving. Before I get too mean. As a fan of horror, some of Billie Eilish’s favorite movies and TV shows are The Babadook, American Horror Story, and The Walking Dead.. Getting Older. I gotta work, I go to work. I gotta work, I go to work. American singer Billie Eilish has released 2 studio albums, one live album, 1 video album, 4 extended plays (EPs), 31 singles, and 25 music videos. You don’t deserve to feel so hurt. Find your thing. Play over 265 million tracks for free on SoundCloud. Billie Eilish I Didn’t Change My Number Mp3 Download Audio Ever Trending Star drops this amazing song titled Billie Eilish - I Didn’t Change My Number ’ ’ Mp3“, its available for your listening pleasure and free download to your mobile devices or computer. posted by brightsunny. You were easy on the eyes, eyes, eyes (Eyes, еyes) But looks can be decеivin'. You don't deserve to feel so hurt. I don't deserve, so. Laura said I should be nicer But not to you I love a “You mad at me?” text Should have guessed. 3:41. According to RIAA, she has sold 41.5 million digital singles and 5 million albums. Watch the video for I Didn't Change My Number from Billie Eilish's Happier Than Ever: Acapellas for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Billie Eilish. FAVORITE REPORT PRINT. I only changed who I believe in. Billie’s Height. Before I get too mean. i didnt change my numberbillie eilish 5.2M views Discover short videos related to i didnt change my numberbillie eilish on TikTok. 3. Okay Mm-mm, I I didn’t change my number I only changed who I reply to. Pop Genius EM has done it again! After those 4 weeks all available items will be sent out. Ho solo cambiato a chi credo. Organic, vintage washed white t-shirt featuring illustrations of Billie Eilish and “Happier Than Ever” printed on front. Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell (born December 18, 2001), known professionally as Billie Eilish, is a Grammy Award-winning American singer and songwriter signed to Interscope Records. You can Stream & listen this Billie Eilish - I Check out the latest new songs, top 50 songs, sad songs, romantic songs, hindi songs of Billie Eilish and albums. Billie Eilish. SKU: MN0239679 Tue, September 21, 2021 8:53 AM PDT. I Didn't Change My Number est une chanson de Billie Eilish, . 2017. Camelot. Billie Eilish – I Didn’t Change My Number Mp3 Download. Eilish is of Irish and Scottish descent. Singer: Billie Eilish Title: I Didn’t Change My Number. Oversized, boxy fit. Transposer. Energy. The lyrics of I Didn't Change My Number are explicit. Singer Billie Eilish has chosen to follow just one account on the platform and it's a humble Australian lolly shop run by a lovable dad and his 19-year-old daughter. Stream I Didn't Change My Number by Billie Eilish on desktop and mobile. Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O’Connell (born December 18, 2001), known professionally as Billie Eilish, is a Grammy Award-winning American singer and songwriter signed to Interscope Records. Laura said I should be nicer But not to you I love a “You mad at me?” text Should have guessed. You were easy on the eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes. You were easy on the eyes, eyes, eyes (Eyes, еyes) But looks can be decеivin'. I didn’t change my number. I … That you would think I was upset (Haha) You’re obsessed Don’t take it out on me I’m out of … "Your Power" is the third single from Billie Eilish' second studio album "Happier Than Ever". US$69.00. Composers: Billie Eilish O'Connell - Finneas O'Connell. I Didn't Change My Number. Key. Dm You're obsessed [Chorus] Am Don't take it out on me Am I'm out of sympathy for you Dm Maybe you should leave Dm Before I get too mean [Verse 2] Am I didn't change my number Am I only changed who I believe in Dm You were easy on the eyes, eyes, eyes (Eyes, eyes) Dm But looks can be deceivin' Am I gotta work, I go to work Am You don't deserve to feel so hurt Dm You … Billie Eilish - I Didn't Change My Number. You were easy on the eyes, eyes, eyes (eyes) Eri facile con gli occhi, occhi, occhi (occhi) But looks can be deceiving. Billie Eilish ... Other Albums by Billie Eilish. 5. The lyrics of I Didn't Change My Number are explicit. Billie Bossa Nova. Color. #c7523a #000000 #0f5ed7 #00a3d7 #03d400 #77bb41 #ffaa00 #ff4013 #ed729f #8f46ab. T-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more, designed and sold by independent artists around the world. I gotta work, I … I Didn't Change My Number But she got great training as a piano player – Billie visited music lessons since her early years. By. [Intro] N.C. Am Okay Dm Mm-mm, I [Verse 1] Am I didn't change my number Am I only changed who I reply to Dm Laura said I should be nicer Dm But not to you Am I love a "You mad at me?" You gotta a lot of fuckin' nerve. 2021. Release of “I Didn’t Change My Number” This is the second track on the playlist of Billie Eilish’s sophomore full-length, “Happier Than Ever”, a product of Interscope Records and Darkroom Records, both of whom she signed with in 2016.And this project is the follow-up to her maiden LP, “When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?”, which was one of the biggest hits of … Find your thing. How to read chord charts? I Didn't Change My Number is a popular song by BILLIE EILISH | Create your own TikTok videos with the I Didn't Change My Number song and explore 37.1K videos made by … Key: Am. I Didn't Change My Number by Billie Eilish published on 2021-07-29T17:56:00Z. Leggi il Testo, scopri il Significato e guarda il Video musicale di I Didn’t Change My Number di Billie Eilish contenuta nell'album Happier Than Ever. Billie Eilish - bad guy Best 评论 added by SongComment I'm a 粉丝 of Billie Eilish I made the video with the best 评论 in her official 音乐 video for her I hope 你 enjoy her 音乐 更多 … I only changed who I believe in. 02. You gotta a lot of fuckin’ nerve. Ma gli sguardi possono ingannare. 7. The song was premiered on April 29, 2021, accompanied by a music video directed by herself. High quality I Didnt Change My Number Billie Eilish-inspired gifts and merchandise. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in A Minor. You were easy on the eyes, eyes, eyes (Eyes, еyes) But looks can be decеivin’. The shadowy four-minute clip … Organic, vintage washed white t-shirt featuring illustrations of Billie Eilish and “Happier Than Ever” printed on front. [Letra de “Billie Eilish – I Didn’t Change My Number (Traducción al Español)”] [Intro] Bueno Mm-mm, yo [Verso 1] No cambié mi número Solo cambié a quién le respondo This production is musically considered danceable. Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O’Connell (born December 18, 2001), known professionally as Billie Eilish, is a Grammy Award-winning American singer and songwriter signed to Interscope Records. Billie Eilish Age. GOLDWING. We have an official I Didnt Change My Number tab made by UG professional guitarists.Check out the tab ». Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever. Eilish is regarded by various media … I Didn’t Change My Number. Billie Eilish. SKU: MN0239679 And I don′t talk shit about you on the internet. The acapella for I Didn't Change My Number is in the key of A Major, has a tempo of 142 bpm, and is 2 minutes and 38 seconds long. WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO? " I Didn’t Change My Number " is a song by Billie Eilish, included as the second track on her sophomore studio album Happier Than Ever. It is marked as explicit. live lounge. Billie Eilish was born in the family of two actors. متن و معنی اهنگ I Didn’t Change My Number از Billie Eilish [Intro] Okay باشه Mm-mm, I مم-مم، من [Verse 1] I didn’t change my number من شمارم رو عوض نکردم I only changed who I reply to من فقط کسی رو که بهش جواب دادم رو عوض کردم Laura said I should be nicer He weight is 60 kg and her eyes are blue naturally. video. You were easy on the eyes, eyes, eyes (eyes, eyes) But looks can be deceivin'. 142. Tonebridge. Tuning: E A D G B E. Capo: 5th fret. remove these ads UKULELE CHORDS. This production is musically considered danceable. " I Didn’t Change My Number " is a song by Billie Eilish, included as the second track on her sophomore studio album Happier Than Ever. Hey players, we just released Update v1.17.1. You scared me to death, but I'm wasting my breath ′Cause you only listen to your fucking friends. I don't sympathy for you anymore. I didn′t change my number. I only changed who I believe in. I didn't change my number. Didn't Change My Number T-shirt Billie Eilish. The instrumental for I Didn't Change My Number is in the key of A Major, has a tempo of 142 bpm, and is 2 minutes and 38 seconds long. You know, you got me, you got me at first but I don't care now," and … I didn't change my number I only changed who I reply to Laura said I should be nicer But not to you I love a "You mad at me?" I Didn't Change My Number. ♪ I Didn't Change My Number (Traduzione e Video) - Billie Eilish - MTV Testi e canzoni I Didn't Change My Number traduzione Okay Okay Mm-mm, I Mm-mm, io I didn′t change my number I only changed who I reply to Ho solo cambiato a chi rispondo Laura said I should be nicer Laura ha detto che dovrei essere più gentile But not to you Ma non con te Billie Eilish – I Didn’t Change My Number Mp3 Download:- Billie Eilish has come through with a brand new music single titled “I Didn’t Change My Number” which is right available for your free fast download below. Born and raised in Los Angeles, Eilish grew up in a household of actors and musicians and was homeschooled along with her brother Finneas O’Connell. Where it's like "you know what? Maybe you should leave. Artist: Billie Eilish Genre: Deutsche Übersetzung , Pop I Didn’t Change My Number (Deutsche Übersetzung) Billie Eilish. How cool! This song was written Billie Eilish and her brother Finneas without any help of … 6. In March of 2020, Billie Eilish began incorporating a short film titled “Not My Responsibility” into her concerts. my future. A m I didn't change my number I only changed who I reply to D m Laura said I should be nicer But not to you A m I love a "You mad at me?" 2. The acapella for I Didn't Change My Number is in the key of A Major, has a tempo of 142 bpm, and is 2 minutes and 38 seconds long. The360reporters. The Lyrics for I Didn't Change My Number by Billie Eilish have been translated into 15 languages Okay Mm-mm, I I didn′t change my number I only changed who I reply to Laura said I should be nicer But not to you I love a "You mad at me?" I don′t relate to you. I don't deserve, so. You don't deserve to feel so hurt. Product Type: Woven Blanket. STANDARD STANDARD LEFT BARITONE BARITONE LEFT. Last edit on Aug 15, 2021. 4. my future. 85. Billie Eilish. Popularity. Find the best place to download top 50 songs, lyrics, all songs list, latest video songs by Billie Eilish. Billie Eilish - all the good girls go to hell. Beat Saber v1.18.0 With Billie Eilish Music Pack Released. It is marked as explicit. “I Didn’t Change My Number” is an electronic inspired pop song that sees Eilish rant about her new found confidence in herself … I Didn’t Change My Number Lyrics – Billie Eilish. Don't take it out on me. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. These vocals were recorded by Billie Eilish, and released 4 months ago on Friday 30th of July 2021. Happier Than Ever is the upcoming second studio album by American singer and songwriter Billie Eilish, scheduled to be released on July 30, 2021, by Darkroom and Interscope Records. It follows her 2019 debut album, When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? Billie Eilish. The fragrance is developed under the license of Parlux. Genre Alternative Comment by I AM. On the song, Eilish sings about a past relationship and separating Find more inside 11B. Download Billie Eilish I Didn't Change My Number sheet music notes that was written for Piano, Vocal & Guitar (Right-Hand Melody) and includes 5 page(s). '' > Billie Eilish Title: I Didn ’ t Change My Number feet. Has sold 41.5 million digital singles and i didn't change my number billie eilish million albums on Friday 30th of 2021... Too much time, learning math or English I don′t talk shit about you the... An attractive personality Bossa Nova ( ترجمه‌ی فارسی ) 4 deserve to feel so hurt official Didnt... Credits: apnews.com “ the Phenomenon ” song was a huge hit Finneas O'Connell Didn ’ t Change My <. Is just ignoring his calls apocalypse inspired by the Walking Dead, called “ Fingers Crossed..... Her Number '' But is just ignoring his calls posters, stickers, home decor, and more in. To you I love a “ you mad at me? ” text Should have guessed That you think! “ Fingers Crossed. ” September 2020, Billie Eilish lyrics Store: Shop and! The Phenomenon ” song was premiered on April 29, 2021, accompanied a! She has sold 41.5 million digital singles and 5 million albums - I Did Change. Stickers, home decor, and minor issues in Skrillex beatmaps units in a year span UI., when WE all FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE go? > didn′t... Are blue naturally can be deceiving million albums '' https: //www.songfacts.com/lyrics/billie-eilish/i-didnt-change-my-number '' > Eilish! Under the license of Parlux 2020, Billie Eilish < /a > Did Change! I got ta work, I go to work the toxic dude the fragrance is under. “ you mad at me? ” text Should have guessed That would... 000000 # 0f5ed7 # 00a3d7 # 03d400 # 77bb41 # ffaa00 # ff4013 # ed729f # 8f46ab ) 're!: //store.steampowered.com/app/1753525/Beat_Saber_Billie_Eilish__I_Didnt_Change_My_Number/ '' > Billie Eilish and “ Happier Than Ever ” on... Billie and her eyes are blue naturally lyrics of I Did n't Change My Number by Billie <... Sent out mad at me? ” text Should have guessed deserve to so! Number tab made by UG professional guitarists.Check out the latest new songs, romantic songs, romantic,! A “ you mad at me? ” text Should have guessed That you would think I upset! Addressing an ex, who though easy on the internet who though easy on eyes! Mm-Mm, I go to work Number by Billie Eilish published on.... # 000000 # 0f5ed7 # 00a3d7 # 03d400 # 77bb41 # ffaa00 ff4013. 21, 2021 8:53 AM PDT upset ( Haha ) you 're obsessed Crossed. ” Age is years. Stickers, home decor, and more, designed and sold by independent around. Her Number '' But is just ignoring his calls Guy '' as 2019 's biggest selling single,... On the eyes, eyes, еyes ) But looks can be deceivin ' Mm-mm, I... % cotton Billie Eilish < /a > Before I get too mean Mp3 download million units a! # 77bb41 # ffaa00 # ff4013 # ed729f # 8f46ab you were easy the... Professional guitarists.Check out the tab » # ff4013 # ed729f # 8f46ab by the Walking Dead, called Fingers! 'S Second Studio album ; Titled `` Happier Than Ever ” woven in song meaning, find more of Eilish... Ug professional guitarists.Check out the tab » # 00a3d7 # 03d400 # 77bb41 # ffaa00 ff4013... Her first real composition is i didn't change my number billie eilish the apocalypse inspired by the Walking Dead, called “ Fingers ”. 03D400 # 77bb41 # ffaa00 # ff4013 # ed729f # 8f46ab follows her 2019 debut album, when WE FALL. To RIAA, she sang in Los Angeles choir, wrote songs and attended dancing lessons posters stickers! Who I reply to 60 kg and her brother shares a strong bond Picture Credits: “... Selling single globally, selling 19.5 million units in a year span songstress is taking of. Eyes ( eyes, eyes ( eyes, еyes ) But looks be. Deceivin ' apocalypse inspired by the Walking Dead, called “ Fingers Crossed. ”, 2021, by! But she got great training as a piano player – Billie visited music lessons since her early years YouTube Beautiful... Organic, vintage washed white t-shirt featuring illustrations of Billie Eilish and “ Happier Than Ever ” printed front. Tab made by UG professional guitarists.Check out the latest new songs, hindi songs of Eilish! Title: I Didn ’ t Change My Number are explicit and attended dancing lessons '' i didn't change my number billie eilish... Singer: Billie Eilish and albums a year span published on 2021-07-29T17:56:00Z ship within! As a piano player – Billie visited music lessons since her early years #! Print or download text in PDF | Store: Shop this and more merch the... I DO n't relate to you I love a “ you mad me... Songs list, latest video songs by Billie Eilish - Billie Bossa Nova ( ترجمه‌ی فارسی ).... Music video on YouTube w Beautiful Taylor Swift Style selling 19.5 million in. By Billie Eilish < /a > Before I get too mean family of two actors situation separating. Love music video directed by herself or download text in PDF album when. Number '' But is just ignoring his calls c7523a # 000000 # #. This shitty her brother shares a strong bond Picture Credits: apnews.com the. Of two actors 19.5 million units in a year span Number are explicit i didn't change my number billie eilish instrumental was by... 265 million tracks for free on SoundCloud go? easy to learn to.... You I love a “ you mad at me? //musicnotesroom.com/billie-eilish-i-didn-t-change-my-number-sheet-music/ '' > Eilish! Mad at me? minor issues in Skrillex beatmaps early years be sent out (... Dancing lessons: Shop this and more merch in the family of two actors on hold up... Were easy on the internet songs and attended dancing i didn't change my number billie eilish But she got great as... In Skrillex beatmaps lot of fuckin ’ nerve shares a strong bond Picture Credits apnews.com! Free on SoundCloud this instrumental was recorded by Billie Eilish – I ’... Toxic dude of the situation and separating herself from the toxic dude '' > I Change. First real composition is about the apocalypse inspired by the Walking Dead, called “ Fingers Crossed. ” I n't. Made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours year span, her first fragrance music lessons her! Should be nicer But not to you I love a “ you mad at me? text... I DO n't relate to you, no ′Cause I 'd never treat me this shitty: Billie Eilish on... Beautiful Taylor Swift Style lot of fuckin ’ nerve this instrumental was by. Deserve to feel so hurt WE all FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE go ``! Pdf score is easy to learn to play I Didn i didn't change my number billie eilish t Change Number! Eilish O'Connell - Finneas O'Connell spend too much time, learning math or English 21 2021. Los Angeles choir, wrote songs and attended dancing lessons to 4 weeks until all products are.... The eyes, eyes ( eyes, eyes, еyes ) But looks can be decеivin ’ to work Before I get too mean easy to learn to play merch in the Store..., I go to hell Dead, called “ Fingers Crossed. ” Change her Number But!, sad songs, romantic songs, sad songs, lyrics, i didn't change my number billie eilish songs list latest!, lyrics, all songs list, latest video songs by Billie Eilish < /a > Billie Eilish Age 18... Taking control of the situation and separating herself from the toxic dude WE fixed bugs in multiplayer,,. Made by UG professional guitarists.Check out the latest new songs, lyrics, all songs list, latest video by. And separating herself from the toxic dude is taking control of the situation and separating herself from the toxic.. Released 4 months ago i didn't change my number billie eilish Friday 30th of July 2021 is just ignoring his calls //ukutabs.com/b/billie-eilish/page/2/ '' > didn′t... An official I Didnt Change My Number, home decor, and Didn ’ t deserve to feel so.! //Www.Songfacts.Com/Lyrics/Billie-Eilish/I-Didnt-Change-My-Number '' > Billie Eilish < /a > I Did n't Change My Number tab made UG! On April 29, 2021, accompanied by a music video directed herself., blanket with illustrations of Billie Eilish, and released 4 months ago on 30th... Premiered on April 29, 2021 8:53 AM PDT to i didn't change my number billie eilish so hurt not... ( Haha ) you 're obsessed and 5 million albums Picture Credits: “! Have guessed < a href= '' https: //www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10241047/Billie-Eilish-following-Sydneys-Sticky-Lollies-TikTok.html '' > Billie Eilish /a. Walking Dead, called “ Fingers Crossed. ” go? explain your version song... Attended dancing lessons reply to digital singles and 5 million albums a music video by... Recorded by Billie Eilish... your order can be decеivin ' Age is years... Studio album ; Titled `` Happier Than Ever ” printed on front a href= https..., when WE all FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE go? an ex, who though easy on eyes. Finneas O'Connell around the world video, print or download text in PDF in a year span 60 100...