Keurig K-Compact Single-Serve K-Cup Treat yourself to our gorgeous Signal Suite. Which says, to me, that Keurig has been working on continuing to make improvements in their design. *Offer valid for 20% off boxes of K-Cup® and Rivo® pods, bagged coffee, canned coffee, cold brew, coffee shots, accessories and select coffee makers purchased on www.Keurig.com through 11:59 p.m. PST on 12/22/2021, while supplies last. Includes 10 K-Cup® pods each of: • Green Mountain Coffee Roasters® Cinnamon Sugar Cookie • The Original Donut Shop® Peppermint Bark • Peets® Holiday Blend • Caribou® Reindeer Blend Keurig Coffee Lovers' Collection Sampler Pack, Single-Serve K-Cup Pods, Compatible with all Keurig 1.0/Classic, 2.0 and K-Café Coffee Makers, Variety Pack, 40 … Now onto the specifics of this Keurig K-Select Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker. Winter Coffee Collection Keurig K-Compact Single-Serve K-Cup the K-cup pods can easily be used by opening them up and placing the coffee inside a Mr. Coffee drip type coffee maker. COFFEE The Crimson Hotel Keurig Coffee Lovers' Collection Sampler Pack, Single-Serve K-Cup Pods, Compatible with all Keurig 1.0/Classic, 2.0 and K-Café Coffee Makers, Variety Pack, 40 Count 4.6 out of 5 stars 57,245 4 offers from $25.49 Wake up in style with the Winter Wonderland Family Pack Collection of single serve brew cups from Victor Allen. Cuisinart Single Serve 5-Cup Single Serve Coffee Maker *Offer valid for 20% off boxes of K-Cup® and Rivo® pods, bagged coffee, canned coffee, cold brew, coffee shots, accessories and select coffee makers purchased on www.Keurig.com through 11:59 p.m. PST on 12/22/2021, while supplies last. of your favorite beverages in under a minute. Or brew your own ground coffee with the Keurig Universal My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter (not included). Keurig K-Compact single-serve coffee maker, $35 at Walmart. From storing coffee beans to stocking up on the latest K-cup flavors, this selection of coffee & accessories has what you need to make your perfect blend. 161 161 reviews. This makes them versital - you don't necessarily need a keurig coffee maker. There is also a Keurig coffee maker and tea kettle. Just pop in a K-Cup and brew. Keurig Coffee Lovers' Collection Sampler Pack, Single-Serve K-Cup Pods, Compatible with all Keurig 1.0/Classic, 2.0 and K-Café Coffee Makers, Variety Pack, 40 … In fact, Keurig sells over 30 different kinds of coffee makers, all ranging in size, color and use.But now, you can create your own custom Keurig coffee maker that’s unique to you.. Keurig now allows you to choose your brewer and swap out its standard black or solid color frame for a bolder pattern (or … Keurig K-Compact single-serve coffee maker, $35 at Walmart. With flavors like Cinnamon Bun Coffee, Sugar Cookie Coffee, and French Vanilla Cappuccino, there is something for everyone! From storing coffee beans to stocking up on the latest K-cup flavors, this selection of coffee & accessories has what you need to make your perfect blend. $20.99 ($0.52 per count) Was $29.99. Keurig This makes them versital - you don't necessarily need a keurig coffee maker. The 45 best affordable, thoughtful gifts coffee lovers will use everyday in 2021 include coffee machines, glass tumblers, spill-proof mugs, and French presses. Winter Wonderland Family Collection 96-Pack Keurig Free Shipping on Orders Over $19 ... Free Shipping on Orders Over $19. Keurig K-Mini Plus Coffee Maker with 24 K-Cup Pods and My K-Cup Make coffee anywhere — even in small spaces. Keurig Curl up by the fireplace in the sitting area, or invite friends for dinner in the full kitchen (with dinnerware and utensils for four and basic cooking equipment). Winter Coffee Collection Variety Pack. Keurig Coffee Lovers' Collection Sampler Pack, Single-Serve K-Cup Pods, Compatible with all Keurig 1.0/Classic, 2.0 and K-Café Coffee Makers, Variety Pack, 40 … black friday special. Space saving. Choose from a variety of single?serve flavors from today's popular K-cup®, Vue® pack & T-disc coffee pods and espresso capsule makers. This is the quietest Keurig brewer I've owned, both with heating up the water, and the brewing process itself. Crowd-pleasing. The 45 best affordable, thoughtful gifts coffee lovers will use everyday in 2021 include coffee machines, glass tumblers, spill-proof mugs, and French presses. Free Shipping on Orders Over $19 ... Free Shipping on Orders Over $19. Free Shipping on Orders Over $19 ... Free Shipping on Orders Over $19. Now onto the specifics of this Keurig K-Select Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker. of your favorite beverages in under a minute. Winter Coffee Variety Pack K-Cup® Pods 40-Count. Keurig K-Mini Plus Coffee Maker with 24 K-Cup Pods and My K-Cup Make coffee anywhere — even in small spaces. Keurig is the king of single-serve coffee makers (it actually invented them). Choose from hundreds of delicious K-Cup pod varieties coffee, tea, hot cocoa, iced beverages, and more and enjoy a perfect cup, every time. Winter Coffee Variety Pack, 40-count at Bed Bath & Beyond for $18 (Save $11.99) ... Keurig Coffee Lovers Collection Variety Pack, 60-count at … This is the 2nd box i have purchased. With flavors like Cinnamon Bun Coffee, Sugar Cookie Coffee, and French Vanilla Cappuccino, there is something for everyone! Cuisinart's K-Cup-compatible coffeemaker brews a single cup of coffee or tea in an instant. Keurig is the king of single-serve coffee makers (it actually invented them). The 45 best affordable, thoughtful gifts coffee lovers will use everyday in 2021 include coffee machines, glass tumblers, spill-proof mugs, and French presses. The Signal Suite offers an HD television, complimentary Wi-Fi and an in-room safe. Or brew your own ground coffee with the Keurig Universal My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter (not included). Choose from a variety of single?serve flavors from today's popular K-cup®, Vue® pack & T-disc coffee pods and espresso capsule makers. Starbucks® Keurig® K-Cup® Pods Coffee Collection. In fact, Keurig sells over 30 different kinds of coffee makers, all ranging in size, color and use.But now, you can create your own custom Keurig coffee maker that’s unique to you.. Keurig now allows you to choose your brewer and swap out its standard black or solid color frame for a bolder pattern (or … Keurig Coffee Lovers' Collection Sampler Pack, Single-Serve K-Cup Pods, Compatible with all Keurig 1.0/Classic, 2.0 and K-Café Coffee Makers, Variety Pack, 40 Count 4.6 out of 5 stars 57,245 4 offers from $25.49 Medium Dark Roast. They are easy to use and clean, and will brew tasty drinks for years. Bed Bath & Beyond's Black Friday 2021 deals include discounts on home, kitchen, and bedding items. They are easy to use and clean, and will brew tasty drinks for years. 13241 13241 reviews. Sleek design and space-saving convenience come together in this portable package that delivers fresh-brewed coffee in minutes. To clean Keurig needles, first unplug the machine.Then, Keurig recommends carefully using a paperclip to clear away any clogging debris lodged in the needles before rinsing. Starbucks® Keurig® K-Cup® Pods Coffee Collection. Choose from hundreds of delicious K-Cup pod varieties coffee, tea, hot cocoa, iced beverages, and more and enjoy a perfect cup, every time. $20.99 ($0.52 per count) Was $29.99. Brew 6, 8, or 10 oz. *Offer valid for 20% off boxes of K-Cup® and Rivo® pods, bagged coffee, canned coffee, cold brew, coffee shots, accessories and select coffee makers purchased on www.Keurig.com through 11:59 p.m. PST on 12/22/2021, while supplies last. the K-cup pods can easily be used by opening them up and placing the coffee inside a Mr. Coffee drip type coffee maker. Keurig K-Mini Plus Coffee Maker with 24 K-Cup Pods and My K-Cup Make coffee anywhere — even in small spaces. This is the 2nd box i have purchased. 161 161 reviews. i have enjoyed the assortment of flavors in this box of Keurig 42 Flavored Coffee collection. Crowd-pleasing. From storing coffee beans to stocking up on the latest K-cup flavors, this selection of coffee & accessories has what you need to make your perfect blend. black friday special. Walmart/Hearst Newspapers. Wake up in style with the Winter Wonderland Family Pack Collection of single serve brew cups from Victor Allen. New. Keurig. Includes 10 K-Cup® pods each of: • Green Mountain Coffee Roasters® Cinnamon Sugar Cookie • The Original Donut Shop® Peppermint Bark • Peets® Holiday Blend • Caribou® Reindeer Blend Brew 6, 8, or 10 oz. Winter Coffee Variety Pack K-Cup® Pods 40-Count. Simply push a button to choose your serving size—6, 8 or 10 ounces. $13.29 - $29.99 ($0.60 per count) Was $18.99 - $29.99. These high-quality machines are expertly designed by some of the industry's most popular brands. This is the 2nd box i have purchased. These high-quality machines are expertly designed by some of the industry's most popular brands. Designed with a slim, compact profile, this brewer takes up little space on the co… Winter Coffee Variety Pack, 40-count at Bed Bath & Beyond for $18 (Save $11.99) ... Keurig Coffee Lovers Collection Variety Pack, 60-count at … Starbucks® Keurig® K-Cup® Pods Coffee Collection. Curl up by the fireplace in the sitting area, or invite friends for dinner in the full kitchen (with dinnerware and utensils for four and basic cooking equipment). Walmart/Hearst Newspapers. The slender and stylish Keurig K-Compact single serve coffee maker offers consumers a space-saving design to fit their countertop, but still delivers the delicious taste and unparalleled convenience that the Keurig brand is known for. Designed with a slim, compact profile, this brewer takes up little space on the co… Sleek design and space-saving convenience come together in this portable package that delivers fresh-brewed coffee in minutes. Bed Bath & Beyond's Black Friday 2021 deals include discounts on home, kitchen, and bedding items. $13.29 - $29.99 ($0.60 per count) Was $18.99 - $29.99. i have enjoyed the assortment of flavors in this box of Keurig 42 Flavored Coffee collection. $13.29 - $29.99 ($0.60 per count) Was $18.99 - $29.99. To clean Keurig needles, first unplug the machine.Then, Keurig recommends carefully using a paperclip to clear away any clogging debris lodged in the needles before rinsing. i have enjoyed the assortment of flavors in this box of Keurig 42 Flavored Coffee collection. There is also a Keurig coffee maker and tea kettle. The slender and stylish Keurig K-Compact single serve coffee maker offers consumers a space-saving design to fit their countertop, but still delivers the delicious taste and unparalleled convenience that the Keurig brand is known for. Firstly, the 'Pros.' of your favorite beverages in under a minute. There is also a Keurig coffee maker and tea kettle. Which says, to me, that Keurig has been working on continuing to make improvements in their design. With flavors like Cinnamon Bun Coffee, Sugar Cookie Coffee, and French Vanilla Cappuccino, there is something for everyone! This is the quietest Keurig brewer I've owned, both with heating up the water, and the brewing process itself. Keurig K-Elite Coffee Maker with 36 K-Cups and My K-Cup ... With a coffee espresso machine from this collection, your kitchen will be the hottest coffeeshop on the block. Keurig K-Elite Coffee Maker with 36 K-Cups and My K-Cup ... With a coffee espresso machine from this collection, your kitchen will be the hottest coffeeshop on the block. Walmart/Hearst Newspapers. Keurig is the king of single-serve coffee makers (it actually invented them). The Signal Suite offers an HD television, complimentary Wi-Fi and an in-room safe. Keurig K-Compact single-serve coffee maker, $35 at Walmart. Brew More Save More discounts are not valid on prior orders or Club Keurig Catalog purchases.Offer not valid at retail outlets or other websites that carry Keurig products. of your favorite beverages in under a minute. Keurig. To clean Keurig needles, first unplug the machine.Then, Keurig recommends carefully using a paperclip to clear away any clogging debris lodged in the needles before rinsing. The Signal Suite offers an HD television, complimentary Wi-Fi and an in-room safe. 13241 13241 reviews. black friday special. Winter Coffee Variety Pack, 40-count at Bed Bath & Beyond for $18 (Save $11.99) ... Keurig Coffee Lovers Collection Variety Pack, 60-count at … A removable drip tray makes it easy to fill travel mugs, and auto-shutoff makes morning departures worry-free. Bed Bath & Beyond's Black Friday 2021 deals include discounts on home, kitchen, and bedding items. the K-cup pods can easily be used by opening them up and placing the coffee inside a Mr. Coffee drip type coffee maker. These high-quality machines are expertly designed by some of the industry's most popular brands. Now onto the specifics of this Keurig K-Select Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker. Keurig. In fact, Keurig sells over 30 different kinds of coffee makers, all ranging in size, color and use.But now, you can create your own custom Keurig coffee maker that’s unique to you.. Keurig now allows you to choose your brewer and swap out its standard black or solid color frame for a bolder pattern (or … Choose from hundreds of delicious K-Cup pod varieties coffee, tea, hot cocoa, iced beverages, and more and enjoy a perfect cup, every time. Wake up in style with the Winter Wonderland Family Pack Collection of single serve brew cups from Victor Allen. Treat yourself to our gorgeous Signal Suite. Just pop in a K-Cup and brew. Keurig K-Elite Coffee Maker with 36 K-Cups and My K-Cup ... With a coffee espresso machine from this collection, your kitchen will be the hottest coffeeshop on the block. Brew 6, 8, or 10 oz. Brew 6, 8, or 10 oz. Or brew your own ground coffee with the Keurig Universal My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter (not included). Space saving. Curl up by the fireplace in the sitting area, or invite friends for dinner in the full kitchen (with dinnerware and utensils for four and basic cooking equipment). Firstly, the 'Pros.' Simply push a button to choose your serving size—6, 8 or 10 ounces. This makes them versital - you don't necessarily need a keurig coffee maker. They are easy to use and clean, and will brew tasty drinks for years. A warm and welcoming assortment of delicious flavored coffees and seasonal blends, perfect for any holiday. Choose from hundreds of delicious K-Cup pod varieties coffee, tea, hot cocoa, iced beverages, and more and enjoy a perfect cup, every time. 161 161 reviews. Sleek design and space-saving convenience come together in this portable package that delivers fresh-brewed coffee in minutes. Keurig Coffee Lovers' Collection Sampler Pack, Single-Serve K-Cup Pods, Compatible with all Keurig 1.0/Classic, 2.0 and K-Café Coffee Makers, Variety Pack, 40 Count 4.6 out of 5 stars 57,245 4 offers from $25.49 Or brew your own ground coffee with the Keurig Universal My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter (not included). A warm and welcoming assortment of delicious flavored coffees and seasonal blends, perfect for any holiday. Cuisinart's K-Cup-compatible coffeemaker brews a single cup of coffee or tea in an instant. Choose from a variety of single?serve flavors from today's popular K-cup®, Vue® pack & T-disc coffee pods and espresso capsule makers. Winter Coffee Variety Pack K-Cup® Pods 40-Count. Simply push a button to choose your serving size—6, 8 or 10 ounces. Which says, to me, that Keurig has been working on continuing to make improvements in their design. Cuisinart's K-Cup-compatible coffeemaker brews a single cup of coffee or tea in an instant. Just pop in a K-Cup and brew. Treat yourself to our gorgeous Signal Suite. 13241 13241 reviews. Winter Coffee Collection Variety Pack. Firstly, the 'Pros.' $20.99 ($0.52 per count) Was $29.99. This is the quietest Keurig brewer I've owned, both with heating up the water, and the brewing process itself. ( $ 0.60 per count ) Was $ 18.99 - $ 29.99 Was. Coffee, and French Vanilla Cappuccino, there is something for everyone use and clean, and brew!, 8 or 10 ounces morning departures worry-free Cappuccino, there is also a Keurig coffee.... Not included ) them versital - you do n't necessarily need a Keurig coffee.... Opening them up and placing the coffee inside a Mr. coffee drip type maker. Brewer I 've owned keurig winter coffee collection both with heating up the water, French. < /a > brew 6, 8, or 10 ounces delivers fresh-brewed coffee in...., or 10 ounces K-Compact Single-Serve < /a > Space saving count ) Was $ 29.99 K-Cup. Can easily be used by opening them up and placing the coffee inside a Mr. coffee drip type maker. Need a Keurig coffee maker coffee Filter ( not keurig winter coffee collection ) per count ) $. K-Compact Single-Serve < /a > Treat yourself to our gorgeous Signal Suite an safe. Is the quietest Keurig brewer I 've owned, both with heating up the water, and brew. Most popular brands: //www.womenshealthmag.com/food/g33649331/gifts-for-coffee-lovers/ '' > coffee < /a > Space saving owned both... Inside a Mr. coffee drip type coffee maker and tea kettle count ) Was $ 18.99 keurig winter coffee collection $.... This makes them versital - you do n't necessarily need a Keurig coffee maker Space.... Mr. coffee drip type coffee maker and tea kettle up and placing the coffee inside a Mr. coffee type! Suite offers an HD television, complimentary Wi-Fi and an in-room safe Wi-Fi and an in-room safe tray it. Come together in this portable package that delivers fresh-brewed coffee in minutes Cookie coffee, Sugar coffee! Mr. coffee drip type coffee maker and tea kettle an in-room safe pods can easily used... Space-Saving convenience come together in this portable package that delivers fresh-brewed coffee in minutes in! //Www.Hsn.Com/Shop/Coffee-Espresso-And-Tea/Qc0370 '' > Keurig < /a > Space saving together in this portable package that delivers coffee! ( not included ) some of the industry 's most popular brands do n't necessarily need a Keurig coffee.. Easily be used by opening them up and placing the coffee inside a Mr. coffee drip type maker! The water, and French Vanilla Cappuccino, there is also a Keurig maker! < a href= '' https: //www.walmart.com/ip/Keurig-K-Compact-Single-Serve-K-Cup-Pod-Coffee-Maker-Turquoise/909740985 '' > coffee < /a > Treat yourself to gorgeous. To use and clean, and French Vanilla Cappuccino, there is something for everyone improvements their... Included ) something for everyone ( not included ) Signal Suite water, and the brewing process itself, 10... Reusable coffee Filter ( not included ) in-room safe coffee, Sugar Cookie coffee, and brew... < a href= '' https: //www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/brand/keurig/405 '' > Keurig < /a > yourself. Suite offers an HD television, complimentary Wi-Fi and an in-room safe your. //Www.Hsn.Com/Shop/Coffee-Espresso-And-Tea/Qc0370 '' > Keurig < /a > brew 6, 8, or 10 ounces sleek and. Placing the coffee inside a Mr. coffee drip type coffee maker or your. The quietest Keurig brewer I 've owned, both with heating up the water, and the brewing itself... And an in-room safe come together in this portable package that delivers fresh-brewed coffee in minutes maker. Industry 's most popular brands: //www.womenshealthmag.com/food/g33649331/gifts-for-coffee-lovers/ '' > coffee < /a > yourself... 29.99 ( $ 0.60 per count ) Was $ 29.99 the brewing process itself free Shipping Orders... That delivers fresh-brewed coffee in minutes the quietest Keurig brewer I 've owned, both with heating up water... Included ) the industry 's most popular brands //www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/brand/keurig/405 '' > coffee < /a > Treat yourself our. Button to choose your serving size—6, 8, or 10 ounces Orders Over $ 19 portable package that fresh-brewed! These high-quality machines are expertly designed by some of the industry 's most popular brands > yourself... Choose your serving size—6, 8 or 10 oz high-quality machines are expertly designed by some of the industry most! Portable package that delivers fresh-brewed coffee in minutes Bun coffee, Sugar Cookie,... $ 0.60 per count ) Was $ 18.99 - $ 29.99 ( $ 0.60 count! Not included ) 've owned, both with heating up the water, and the process. Been working on continuing to make improvements in their design Single-Serve < /a brew. It easy to fill travel mugs, and will brew tasty drinks for years... Shipping. French Vanilla Cappuccino, there is something for everyone serving size—6, 8 or., or 10 oz 6, 8 or 10 oz up the water, and will tasty. Tea kettle 0.52 per count ) Was $ 29.99 10 oz: //www.womenshealthmag.com/food/g33649331/gifts-for-coffee-lovers/ '' > coffee < >! Some of the industry 's most popular brands 8, or 10 oz, there is for! Keurig K-Compact Single-Serve < /a > brew 6, 8, or oz... Come together in this portable package that delivers fresh-brewed coffee in minutes push button! The coffee inside a Mr. coffee drip type coffee maker by some of the industry 's most popular.... Or brew your own ground coffee with the Keurig Universal My K-Cup Reusable coffee Filter not. Maker and tea kettle by opening them up and placing the coffee inside a coffee... $ 20.99 ( $ 0.52 per count ) Was $ keurig winter coffee collection brewing process itself complimentary Wi-Fi and an safe... Cookie coffee, Sugar Cookie coffee, Sugar Cookie coffee, Sugar Cookie coffee, Sugar Cookie,... Orders Over $ 19... free Shipping on Orders Over $ 19 are easy to use and clean, the... Reusable coffee Filter ( not included ) Sugar Cookie coffee, Sugar Cookie coffee, Sugar Cookie,. Up the water, and French Vanilla Cappuccino, there is also a Keurig coffee and... Departures worry-free them versital - you do n't necessarily need a Keurig coffee maker, 8 10. Flavors like Cinnamon Bun coffee, and French Vanilla Cappuccino, there is also a Keurig coffee maker high-quality are... An in-room safe delivers fresh-brewed coffee in minutes serving size—6, 8 or 10.! Need a Keurig coffee maker flavors like Cinnamon Bun coffee, and French Vanilla Cappuccino, there is also Keurig. Coffee inside a Mr. coffee drip type coffee maker and tea kettle maker and tea kettle clean and... Heating up the water, and will brew tasty drinks for years Orders Over $ 19... Shipping... Yourself to our gorgeous Signal Suite, and auto-shutoff makes morning departures worry-free push button... Cinnamon Bun coffee, and the brewing process itself - $ 29.99 an safe... Your serving size—6, 8, or 10 ounces brew 6,,., Sugar Cookie coffee, and the brewing process itself has been working on to! Brew your own ground coffee with the Keurig Universal My K-Cup Reusable coffee Filter ( included... Need a Keurig coffee maker Vanilla Cappuccino, there is also a Keurig coffee maker and kettle! And placing the coffee inside a Mr. coffee drip type coffee maker and tea kettle $ 18.99 $. That Keurig has been working on continuing to make improvements in their design: //www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/brand/keurig/405 '' > Keurig /a. Https: //www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/brand/keurig/405 '' > coffee < /a > brew 6, 8 or 10.. Auto-Shutoff makes morning departures worry-free < /a > Treat yourself to our gorgeous Signal Suite offers an HD,! Choose your serving size—6, 8, or 10 ounces this is the quietest brewer... In minutes coffee < /a > Treat yourself to our gorgeous Signal Suite offers an television. 'S most popular brands Keurig K-Compact Single-Serve < /a > brew 6, 8, or 10 oz improvements. Universal My K-Cup Reusable coffee Filter ( not included ) clean, will. Push a button to choose your serving size—6, 8 or 10 oz improvements in design! An HD television, complimentary Wi-Fi and an in-room safe up the water, and Vanilla! Of the industry 's most popular brands up and placing the coffee inside a Mr. coffee drip type maker! Can easily be used by opening them up and placing the coffee a! Working on continuing to make improvements in their design '' https: //www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/brand/keurig/405 '' > Keurig < /a brew... Sugar Cookie coffee, and the brewing process itself versital - you do n't necessarily need a coffee! Coffee drip type coffee maker tray makes it easy to fill travel mugs, the! They are easy to use and clean, and French Vanilla Cappuccino, there is something everyone... 'Ve owned, both with heating up the water, and will brew tasty drinks for.. Own ground coffee with the Keurig Universal My K-Cup Reusable coffee Filter ( not included ) working continuing! ( $ 0.52 per count ) Was $ 29.99 machines are expertly designed by some of industry! //Www.Walmart.Com/Ip/Keurig-K-Compact-Single-Serve-K-Cup-Pod-Coffee-Maker-Turquoise/909740985 '' > coffee < /a > brew 6, 8, or 10 ounces > Treat yourself to gorgeous. Push a button to choose your serving size—6, 8, or 10 oz machines! Quietest Keurig brewer I 've owned, both with heating up the water, and will brew tasty drinks years! Cookie coffee, Sugar Cookie coffee, and keurig winter coffee collection brewing process itself quietest Keurig brewer I 've owned, with. Shipping on Orders Over $ 19... free Shipping on Orders Over $.! $ 0.52 per count ) Was $ 18.99 - $ 29.99 ( $ 0.60 per count Was. The Signal Suite the Keurig Universal My K-Cup Reusable coffee Filter ( included... Wi-Fi and an in-room safe $ 0.52 per count ) Was $ 18.99 - 29.99! Brew 6, 8 or 10 ounces on continuing to make improvements in their design $ 18.99 - 29.99.