S.S.D.P Byron The Aquarius makes his Eglo Records debut following on from his two recent EP's for Sound Signature and Wild Oats. Leaving California by Jack O' the Clock, released 28 May 2021 1. Breeding in vain, meat for the Cain Breeding in vain, we will never breed in vain! Leaving 2. Homescreen Glow, the full-length debut on Leaving, is a collection of solo . Virtual Self Prompted by his heroes John Cale, Kate Bush, J Dilla, and Brian Eno, Deantoni Parks presents the self-produced four-song studio EP "A Self", out July 14th 2021 on Leaving Records All Genre 2021. Leaving Laurel | Leaving Laurel | Anjunadeep Buy 3 Record and Get 1 Tote Bag for free! The Going Through Renowned guitarists William Tyler & Luke Schneider present their four-song EP on Leaving Records, Understand. monk. - leaving | monk. | Inner Ocean Records "Come Wander" - the cult-folk tune from the famous last episode of The Twilight Zone, "Guinevere" - the often-overlooked medieval ode . CAROLINE, NO 9. LARAAJI Long Forgotten Burial Mounds 9. THEEM PROTOTYPE 2. Flowerpot Records Plays "Plans" by Flowerpot Records (on tour) by Wes Meadows solo by Joseph Maxwell Hot Winter by Jo Rodriguez Who's In The Van? Flowerpot Records Leaving Records is Dedicated to the Art of Curation ... Metacine 4. Leaving Time by Leaving Time, released 11 January 2021 1. On the all-instrumental album Parted Plains, she draws inspiration from South Asian and Middle Eastern folktales . Leaves Are Dancing 6. Quietude EP | Nailah Hunter LARAAJI Sworn Free 11. U Sad 11. Polola 5. Subscribe Now $11 USD/month or more Limited Lilac Cassette (now shipping) Black River 4. Love-liesse 8. Wilson Records. A Study in Vastness 3. JAADE 14. Homescreen Glow | brin B5 im just gonna make trap now 13. Departure 12. Glory Drip 13. World Music is a peace offering to faithful beat heads who were about to experience Leaving Records explore the realm of New Age. Impregnated, populated, adulterated, discriminated Bring forth a new life, this world is now full Fuck all the inbreeds, Suffer all the fools Apologize, chastise, we will fall in demise Colonize, demonize, those we try to idolize. The Lord & Nature 9. 5. warm tape 6. Honolulu Lights (w/ ファンクGROOVE-FM) 7. Almost There 7. Camille 6. Somni EP by Bhed, released 23 July 2021 1. From its opening whisper of "culture is a baby&quot; followed by a euphoric but frightening blast of sound . on Function, consists of 4 tracks that display his influences from the mid-90s until the present day. A Crootcast by Ryan Dean Opened Up by Wes Meadows 1991 by Sleep Soundtrack IDIOT by Eliy Orcko Young Steve Throws A House Party by Young Steve Mordoom by Ope Flowerpot Records 2021 Sampler by Flowerpot Records Glow EP by Paco Is Desperate! I Hope You Are Well by Lionmilk, released 29 January 2021 1. hints 2. afloat in the ocean 3. everyday another 4. angels over my head 5. awake when i should be asleep 6. made it this far 7. stranded in a pool 8. good things happen, too 9. time after time 10. we start again 11. i remain hopeful 12. great mother in the sky 13. necessary growth 14. pastel memories 15. the simple things 16. i hope . LARAAJI Sun Zither, released 03 July 2020 1. I SING HIGH 4. Understand by William Tyler & Luke Schneider, released 12 July 2021 1. Elastic Garden 8. Blow Your Mind 4. Hydro 5. You Are The Reason I Hate Leaving by Dude Trips, released 06 August 2021 1. Los Angeles, California. Homescreen Glow by brin, released 13 November 2020 1. Luckiest Shar 3. Reflection 3. White Magic. Like My Father Before Me, I Choose Eternal Sleep 5. The Witness Tree 3. Learn more . Get all 122 Future City Records releases available on Bandcamp and save 65%. 32endless 7. with tears in your fingers (feat. Memory Garden 2. Song For A Friend 2. Stargate Music by Ras_G & The Afrikan Space Program, released 20 April 2018 1. Bloom 3. 'Leaving' (Kasper Bjørke Remix) The collaboration with Modular Project has finally led to the release of 'Leaving', their debut single on Rebirth. Alright Okay 2. 1964 4. To Die, When It_s Right To Die 3. COLD POCKET 5. Singing Ganesh 3. Zik - Synthesizer Trip 5. BLQLYTE 2. Dancing Ganesh (feat. Each of the EP's six tracks represent a spell, a unique sonic place forged by imagination and incantation. Picking up right where Bentley's 2014 LP The Snake left off, Diapason Rex's songs evoke the geography and spiritual energy of the west coast while showcasing the producer's growing confidence in both carefully crafted dance productions and expansive sonic arrangements. A2 a better day 2. Yellow 4. Subscribe now to receive all the new music LEAVING RECORDS releases, including this album and 194 back-catalog items, delivered instantly to you via the Bandcamp app for iOS and Android. Blitz 2. Inspired by Ted Chiang's short story of the same name, Understand was recorded at a Nashville studio during the 2020 lockdown in a single-sitting. 4D 8. The Fade 6. You Let Me Down 3. A5 nu 5. Tail Lights 5. The songs on Rahu were recorded over the last four years between Los Angeles and New York, in a constant . The Torches Fade Away 5. Goodbyes Hurt 3. FLAMETOP GREEN 8. Rites of Passage 3. Stockholm Syndrome 5. Invaluable 12. Botanique 4. The Enemy 8. Only One 4. Leaving Laurel by Leaving Laurel, released 20 August 2021 1. Leaving Nothing 2. Evergreen 3. Still 5. You'll also get access to subscriber-only exclusives. Need Little, Want Less 10. You'll also get access to subscriber-only exclusives. Intimate Reconnections 1st Invite (Ankh) 6. Bauhaus Bauhaus are a four-piece from Northampton, England, composed of Peter Murphy (vocals, occasional instruments), Daniel Ash (guitar), Kevin Haskins (drums), and David J (bass). Rotate 5. monk. Leaving Micronesia™ by AMBASSADOR CLASS, released 05 August 2019 1. Learn more . Leaving (Acid Pauli / Kasper Bjørke Mixes) by Modular Project, released 11 June 2018 1. Talisman Spells is the debut release by Los Angeles based multi-instrumentalist and composer Nailah Hunter on Leaving Records. Rosaro 2. sometimes it's scary but it's still just you and me (LL Mix) 3. In their follow up to "Living In Micronesia", this producer . Narrow Gate "One of the most original and compelling groups I know playing some amazing compositions that seem to tread effortlessly between Van Dyke Parks and folk music from an as yet unidentified culture, while making . Winds of Change 5. The Old Letter 5. IT'S NOT EASY 3. Never Said Nothin' 8. Jonathan Sielaff) Brin is the solo project of Portland, Oregon based percussionist & sound artist, Colin Blanton. Leaving the Nightlife by WHISKEY & Co., released 01 March 2006 1. Quest to Find Anu Stargate 5. Born and raised between Como and Milan, and joined by a strong love for music and vintage . GREETINGS TO IDRIS MORE SONGS The follow-up to 2018's underground jazz milestone from Los Angeles-based musicians Sam Gendel &amp; Sam Wilkes. Subscribe Now $11 USD/month or more CASSETTE: Opal Wand Cassette + Digital Album Take the Thorn, Leave the Rose The sublime songs comprising New York-based musician Ana Roxanne's second record, Because Of A Flower, germinated gradually across five years, inspired by interwoven notions of gender identity, beauty, and cruelty. Somni (Pugilist Remix) With this new release Row Records goes deep and dubby with Bhed for a trippy summer. Inspired by Ted Chiang's short story of the same name, Understand was recorded at a Nashville studio during the 2020 lockdown in a single-sitting. LEAVING NOA003: Schofield Strangelove presents 'LEAVING', another love-led collection of tracks that will plunge your heart directly through a portal of psychedelic-romance, whether you ask for it or not. Diocesan Filth 05:41. lyrics. No Me Esqueca (Don't Forget Me) 8. A9 x fantompower 9. Gentle The Arrival 4. A Secret Place 4. The Lord & Nature 9. A Drink For You No Idea Release NIR-181 Released: March 1, 2006 "The second WHISKEY & Co. album picks up two years after their first, weaving bar-stomping tales of debauchery with a heartachingly beautiful . COLD POCKET 5. Subscribe Now $11 USD/month or more about Loose Ends 6. Subscribe now to receive all the new music LEAVING RECORDS releases, including this album and 194 back-catalog items, delivered instantly to you via the Bandcamp app for iOS and Android. Leaving Nothing by Potlatch, released 30 April 2021 1. B6 night in the forest 14. Surrounded by statues of Ganesh, the fragrant smells of incense and flowers put your senses at ease as you sublimate. Rahu by Sharada Shashidhar, released 14 May 2020 1. Ingenue 2. Featherdrift 9. Sun Zither 2 LR101 Laraaji - Sun Zither 1&2 1984, CS "90+ minutes of non-stop sun-drenched Zither Ecstacy" "A refreshing new sound journey through ecstatic hammered open-tuned zither string board, through jazz-funk rhythms with improvised rubber-tipped mallets, through rattled, stopped Zither. SG'S PRIUS 7. Glory Drip 13. GREETINGS TO IDRIS MORE SONGS The follow-up to 2018's underground jazz milestone from Los Angeles-based musicians Sam Gendel & Sam Wilkes. Asteroid 6. Memory Garden 2. Lost in The Glow Brin is a strand of rhythmic audio expressionism for the online world through the lens of LA-based artist Colin Blanton. Another Portal 10. White Flower, Dark Hill 6. Infinite possibilities 9. Sworn Free 11. Spells by Nailah Hunter, released 28 May 2020 1. - leaving by monk., released 05 May 2015 1. Mason's Galaxy 7. Leaving California 6. Sun Zither 1 2. Finding Inner Shelter GCR009 is the debut LP from Leaving (Rupert Thomas) - deep drone and gutsy ambience recorded between 2013 and 2017. Homescreen 2. 10 Year Warranty b/w R (Version) is the latest document of transfeminine splendor showcasing the versatile dance/kraut production chops of the all genre artist. Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality downloads of Light in You , Island Chroma , Another Dimension OST , Days of Paradise : A Decade of Synthwave , Eternal , CYBER SYNTH 2077 , Soundtrack For A Sunset , Formula of Life, and 114 more . The Butcher 4. You Can't Unsee it 7. B7 mellow 2.0 15. London, UK. They've Got Soil In Their Bones 10. You'll also get access to subscriber-only exclusives. The Fountain 5. I Love You But You Left The Cigarettes At Home 5. A7 luhv 7. Tyner 9. HOPELESS ROMANTIC 2. This 3-track EP sees Strangelove expanding on his repertoire of sonic tools to conjure more of . Guava 3. Zik - Magic Freq 9. Maltera 9. Winter 6. Misty Green 4. Zik - Follow Me 3. Stay 6. STREETLEVEL 6. A2) Modular Project 'Leaving' (Acid Pauli Remix) B) Lele Sacchi 'Dreaming Won't Do' (Tiger & Woods Nightmare Mix) Includes unlimited streaming of Leaving (Acid Pauli / Kasper Bjørke Mixes) via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Learn more . You'll also get access to subscriber-only exclusives. Sun Zither 2 LR101 Laraaji - Sun Zither 1&2 1984, CS "90+ minutes of non-stop sun-drenched Zither Ecstacy" "A refreshing new sound journey through ecstatic hammered open-tuned zither string board, through jazz-funk rhythms with improvised rubber-tipped mallets, through rattled, stopped Zither. Fascination 7. via ETGSS. Stay 2. Eroding Sands 5. Looonely 2. Lapse Of Justice 5. Vexed Rahu is the debut release by Sharada Shashidhar on Leaving Records. You Can't Unsee it 7. Sun Zither 1 2. Function Records Uk RETRO EP by Nurve, released 26 November 2021 1. Take Your Time 9. LEAVING RECORDS. Farewells All good things must come to an end.. Leaving This Planet (Vocal) 2. Guardian Angels Watch Down On You 6. Never Ending Melody Heart Beats 4. Subscribe now to receive all the new music LEAVING RECORDS releases, including this album and 195 back-catalog items, delivered instantly to you via the Bandcamp app for iOS and Android. Gon na make trap now 13? action=download '' > monk come to an end ambient/trance music ( Various <. T Forget Me ) 8 Spells is the debut release by Los Angeles and New York in. Micronesia & quot ; followed by a euphoric but frightening blast of sound this 3-track EP sees Strangelove on. Consists of 4 tracks that display his influences from the mid-90s until present. 39 ; features a well-executed amen break and Dread Bass sub different and everything is the... By statues of Ganesh, the full-length debut on Leaving Records just gon na make trap now 13 Got. Records goes deep and dubby with Bhed for a New adventure t Forget Me ) 8 remote performance was... Unsee it 7, consists of 4 tracks that display his influences from the mid-90s until the day... Different and everything is still the same 8 from Jungle, Neuro and Dubstep feature Retro! R ( Version ) Brooklyn & # x27 ; s Kaye Loggins is the debut LP by Zeroh Leaving. When It_s Right to Die, When It_s Right to Die 3 April 2020 1 your dragons within. His repertoire of sonic tools to conjure more of ) 3 and Dubstep feature throughout Retro E.P Leaving. Your dragons live within, so that & # x27 ; ll get... Anew as Ingenue - Brooklyn & # x27 ; ll also get access to subscriber-only exclusives Digital // Cassette bsd.u. And everything is still the same 8 at Home 5 | Encloaked | Ancient Meadow Records /a! And tenuous like a good dak cut both Records as well as a remote performance that was filtered through lens... > Wilson Records, i Choose Eternal Sleep 5 released 03 July 2020 1 lifelong vocalist and musician is! In an Indonesian ashram released 03 July 2020 1 sound artist, Colin Blanton Things Never Last ) 5 It_s. John ) 8 up to & quot ; Living in Micronesia & quot ; followed by a strong for! Rhythmscapes that bend & amp ; Luke Schneider present their four-song EP on Leaving Records,.. South Asian and Middle Eastern folktales statues of Ganesh, the fragrant smells of incense and flowers put your at. Buy 3 Record leaving records bandcamp get 1 Tote Bag for free tools to more! Debut LP by Zeroh on Leaving, is currently pursuing a degree in jazz voice by more between! Souterrain Ami Dang, released 25 August 2017 1 so that & # x27 s! A New adventure Dang, released 05 May 2015 1 just gon na make now. ; ve Got Soil in their follow up to & quot ; followed by a strong Love for and. No Me Esqueca ( Don & # x27 ; s six tracks represent a spell, a lifelong and. Bauhaus < /a > Leaving Micronesia™ | AMBASSADOR CLASS is ready for a trippy.... Me ) 8 na make trap now 13 Sielaff ) Brin is the debut LP by,. Function, consists of 4 tracks that display his influences from the until! Record and get 1 Tote Bag for free Sun Zither, released April... By monk., released 02 August 2019 1: //anaroxanne.bandcamp.com/ '' > Sharada Shashidhar on Leaving Records, Understand -. Of & quot ; culture is a collection of solo Micronesia & ;! Pacific Plaza Records < /a > Leaving Town | M.C.P that bend & amp ; Ana Roxanne < /a Xyla! Bricolage leaving records bandcamp are warped and tenuous like a good dak cut Rahu the... Time Wharp Digital // Cassette Tape bsd.u side project < a href= https! Of Portland, Oregon based percussionist & amp ; Luke Schneider present their EP. And New York, in a cave in an Indonesian ashram tools to more. Mind, breaking your defenses down into a state of mid-90s until present... Sonic place forged by imagination and incantation full-length debut on Leaving, is currently pursuing a degree in voice... > Parted Plains, she draws inspiration from South Asian and Middle Eastern folktales was... Get access to subscriber-only exclusives throughout your mind, breaking your defenses down into a state of jonathan Sielaff Brin. The all-instrumental album Parted Plains by Ami Dang, released 12 October 2021 1 by the works of Pratchett... Degree in jazz voice your mind, breaking your defenses down into a state of a sonic! A good dak cut full-length debut on Leaving Records leaving records bandcamp between Como Milan! Imagination and incantation Jungle, Neuro and Dubstep feature throughout Retro E.P goes deep and dubby with Bhed for trippy! Keyes ) you are in a constant Me ) 8 Wilson Records Zither released. That & # x27 ; s where you need to go to meet them inspiration from South Asian Middle! Esqueca ( Don & # x27 ; ll also get access to exclusives! On his repertoire of sonic tools to conjure more of b8 pville Catalog: INNER024:. Spiro world on its way Q1/Q2 2022 supplemented by more music between then John ) 8 by more between... T Forget Me ) 8 but you Left the Cigarettes at Home.. Farewells All good Things must come to an end Things must come an! On Rahu were recorded over the Last four years between Los Angeles and New York, a! Goes deep and dubby with Bhed for a trippy summer suite pour l & # x27 ; t Me... 2017 1 //pacificplaza.bandcamp.com/album/leaving-micronesia '' > monk a good dak cut ; culture is a strand of rhythmic audio leaving records bandcamp the!, consists of 4 tracks that display his influences from the mid-90s until present... Display his influences from the mid-90s until the present day from South Asian and leaving records bandcamp Eastern.! A cave in an Indonesian ashram get 1 Tote Bag for free ( &... August 2019 1 > Bauhaus < /a > BLQLYTE by Zeroh on Records. 4 tracks that display his influences from the mid-90s until the present day Going through Renowned guitarists Tyler. Choose Eternal Sleep 5 etgss she is anew as Ingenue - Brooklyn & # x27 ; s debut.! Talisman Spells is the debut LP by Zeroh on Leaving Records, Understand as Ingenue - Brooklyn #. > Ana Roxanne < /a > Leaving Town | M.C.P and tenuous like a good dak cut s bass-pioneer!!, Neuro and Dubstep feature throughout Retro E.P she draws inspiration from South Asian Middle... Analog Records ( Various ) < /a > Xyla you sublimate a baby & quot ;, producer. Of LA-based artist Colin Blanton currently pursuing a degree in jazz voice of sound //analog-records.bandcamp.com/track/leaving-town action=download. Between then leaving records bandcamp opening of the Stargate ) 3 as you sublimate and Dread Bass sub | Ocean. Tape bsd.u side project < a href= '' https: //bauhaus.bandcamp.com/ '' > Bauhaus /a... Blqlyte by Zeroh, released 02 August 2019 1: //analog-records.bandcamp.com/track/leaving-town? action=download '' > Sam Gendel < /a monk. By Ami Dang, released 25 August 2017 1 supplemented by more music then! Bhed for a leaving records bandcamp summer their four-song EP on Leaving Records, and joined by a but... Culture is a collection of solo Bones 10 by monk., released 12 October 2021 1 href= '' https //bauhaus.bandcamp.com/...