Download and print the free Letter to Santa Stationery and Santa envelope, in color on white copy paper. Click on any of the buttons above. Free Printable Letter to Santa Template Sitting down with your kiddos to write a letter to Santa can sometimes be tedious if your littles are either a.) Free Printable Letter to Santa with Matching Printable ... They are all simple and short so that even young children can complete them. Free, Printable Santa Letter. Print on regular paper, make your wishes, sign, seal and deliver by reindeer. FREE LETTER TO SANTA PRINTABLES . 2. Add some holiday cheer by rolling it up and tying a cheery red ribbon around it. Using one of the letter to Santa free printable templates, your child can create a personalized letter to Santa. Once they are done writing their letter, you can use the free printable envelope for them to send it to the North Pole. Each letter has a line for your child to write the date, and his or her name and age. 2 page place for picture. I hope your children enjoy these letters to Santa templates. USA - Letters from Santa. Free Printable Letters To Santa Templates & Letters from Santa Your kids are going to be so excited to fill out these printable letters and ask Santa for the gifts they want to receive this year. All you need to do is click the link below the image. Letter to Santa Printable. For more fun prints, check out: Santa's Nice List Certificate and Elf on the Shelf Arrival Letter Poem. 4.5 out of 5 stars. not old enough to write, b.) If you are making a Santa Claus letter for more than one child then you can use a different template for each letter so that they don't look similar. Prewritten content for a variety of scenarios: from a newborn's first Christmas to naughty list warning, even for late gifts, and more. Printable Envelope Addressed to The North Pole. Not only is this letter to Santa in black and white, but it is also colorable! On the eve of Christmas, every child anticipates a cute letter from Elf or Santa such as secret santa gift questionnaire that can encourage them to perform better in the coming year. Rate. Open the file in Adobe Acrobat Pro and begin editing the text on the Santa letter paper. If you're a parent looking for a way to make your kid's Christmas extra special, download these free printable Letters From Santa and just fill in the blanks to bring magic and joy to their holiday season. 1. Receiving a letter from Santa in response to your own is a really fun way to add to the magic of your family Christmas! 3. I hope you enjoy these Letter to Santa printables! Some fill in the blank templates for toddlers, so mom or dad can help their child write a fun letter to Santa. Santa Gift Letter Template. A FREE Letter to Santa print to download and use! (See full and easy instructions below, including Santa's address.) That's because bright colors capture the attention of kids easily. 123 Elf Road. When responding as Santa, make the response as personal as possible by highlighting your child's accomplishments and activities over the past year. It includes some things they need, something to read, something to wear, and something they want. Certificate of Niceness from Santa. Simply print out the Santa Letter and have your kids write their letter to Santa. Download the Letter to Santa printable available toward the end of this post. What's in the Printable PDF File? Letters & Certificates: JPG files 8.5" by 11" - 300dpi - Ready to Print. Seal, add return address and mail to The North Pole to get to Santa. How To Print The Coloring Letter To Santa Templates It even has an "Official North Pole" document stamp on it! One of our favorite ways to get our letter to Santa is to actually mail it through the United States Postal Service. The Official Nice List where you can add your child's name. It's that time of year again - time to write Santa a letter! You can also put it inside an envelope with your child's . You may also like our free printable Ugly Sweater Gift Tags! Our cute free letters to Santa have been designed specifically for children who love Christmas and love Santa Claus. If you have young kids between the ages of 2-6, you'll love our free Santa letter template printables that have specific prompts. This download has 2 different templates to choose from depending on your child's writing level. It's day 10 of the 24 Days of Christmas Printables!After yesterday's Gingerbread Lacing Cards, we're back to a no-prep printable today: A Letter to Santa Printable!. From Santa's Desk and Elf on the Shelf Letters. Print Instructions. It's complete with space to draw, fill in the blanks, and space to write. 5. As always, I hope you get good use out of them. Cut out the letter and envelope. Santa Letter Template Printables for kids ages 2-6. Dec 6, 2011 - Make writing letters to Santa super easy with these Letter to Santa Free Printable Download. This free printable letter is easy to download and fill in. 5. If you want a Christmas wish list that doesn't even mention the big guy, this one from Moritz Fine Designs has you covered! A Nice List Certificate that you can personalize with your child's name. Printable Letters to Santa ( Ages 2-6) Letter to Santa Template (Ages 7+) Where to Mail your Letter to Santa Claus. The Santa letter printable prints out on regular letter size paper (8.5 x 11). Enjoy! The first is a blank Santa letter template that allows your kid to get creative and craft their own "Dear Santa" letter. With two different versions to choose from, there's something for everyone of all ages! We also offer a Santa letter to kids and a Christmas envelope. For the older kids, there are some blank templates so they can compose their own letters. Writing the annual letter to Santa is a cherished tradition in many families. If you want to offer them this amazing experience, this letter will make things much easier for . Letter to Santa Printable. Make it easy with this printable. Share; Tweet; Pin; It's the time of year when Santa needs to know what all the good little children want for Christmas! A handwritten letter makes it just a little more personal and convincing, and it will really make kids feel special. Letter to Santa Printable with Traceable Letters for Beginning Writers. Letter to Santa Template Free Printable (Black and White) This letter to Santa is great for your toddler and preschooler. Letter to Santa bundle includes a fill in the blank sheet, blank sheet and envelope pre-addressed to USPS official Santa . Free Letter to Santa Printable. 2021-11-29 by Melissa & Doug. Today I've got a free letter to Santa printable download for you! You will get: An editable Letter from Santa that you can customize for your kid. If you want to share with family or friends, that's wonderful! . A letter to Santa isn't just a wish list, it's a memento of your child at this particular age. Print on a regular 8 1/2 x 11 size printer paper. Here are some templates: Filled Santa Letter To Kids Templates. You can print a blank letter from Santa Claus along with a card and write a message of celebration towards a child's behavior in the last few months. This printable set includes the Letters to Santa and 5 additional items. The perfect way for kids to ask for what they want this year. 325 S. Santa Claus Lane. Santa Mail. This free printable Santa letter template for kids includes two pages. When writing a letter from Santa, the subject can be anything. Final Thoughts on Free Printable Letter to Santa Templates. My Christmas Wish List. This year, we're making sending a letter to Santa quicker and easier than ever with our free printable Letters to Santa Templates! North Pole, 88888. Christmas printables for kids to enjoy. How to Create Personalized Letters from Santa. Each letter is available in two versions: a free version and a $5 editable version.. I've also created this printable Christmas planner to help you keep all of the different tasks and things you need to do surrounding the Christmas holiday organized and in one place. Click the download button below, change the text to your little bub's name, and print! It's the beginning of December and the countdown to Christmas has started! Snag these free letter from Santa templates! Letter to Santa Printable with Traceable Letters for Beginning Writers. I suppose that wasn't much of a surprise since it was the first year . If you want to add a separate wish list to your Santa letter, I have some free printable templates here. The Printable Santa Kit! Family Christmas Traditions to Start Now. We've also created lots of free letter from Santa templates that you can print or personalize to give to your child this Christmas. Change the background or use the background in the template that you have chosen. The Official Nice List where you can add your child's name. It can be printed out and "mailed" straight from the North Pole weeks before the big day! Printable Letters from Santa and His Elves. Here are a few of our favorites: Free Letters From Santa Claus. Download your free printable Dear Santa letter here. Writing the annual letter to Santa is a cherished tradition in many families. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Create a Santa Letter Kit to help your child write their letter to Santa, you can even say the North Pole Elfs sent it! As a kid one of my favourite things to do was to flip through the catalogues and write out a wishlist and letter to Santa. Use these templates to make creating a cute letter from Santa to your child super easy. Make sure the letter is worth saving by having your children write it on this adorable Santa Claus printable sheet. In the resource library you simply click on the link for the template. A free printable letter to Santa is the best way of helping out younger kids to write Santa Claus a letter. The US Postal Service address that is listed is in Anchorage, but if you aren't too worried about getting a reply either of these might be an okay place to send your letters as well! They will also print on A4 paper too. I also recommend using a higher quality printer paper, so that the letter will be a . This printable is for personal, non-commercial use only. Letter from Santa, Nice List Certificate, Personalised Santa Letter, Editable Santa Letter, INSTANT DOWNLOAD, Printable Template, Kraft. Kristyn Merkley. Sharing is caring! Each letter to Santa coloring page is designed in black and white to make the pictures perfect for coloring in. Fold together the envelope and fasten with a glue stick. This Santa on the beach free printable from Janinehuldie.com is so cute! May your holidays be delightful! 4. To start, have your child write a letter to Santa and then mail it off to this address that has been provided by the USPS. The Printable Santa Kit! My girls are still a bit too young to write their own letters to Santa, by I had them help me write out their own Santa letter with this free printable Santa letter template I created. Keep these completed letters in a special place and return to them in later years as a way to reminiscence. Relive your memories of reading and writing letters to Santa Claus and pass the tradition to your kids by designing a Santa letter template from Canva. Our youngest is eight, and just on the cusp of starting to think Santa isn't real. I suppose that wasn't much of a surprise since it was the first year . We LOVE Christmas traditions in our house! The $5 versions are Microsoft Word .DOC files . Use the writing samples and personalize as much . Get the instructions for --> Letter to Santa Printable. The text will, of course, be different since the letters are personalized. One of the things I love most about Christmas is the excitement and wonder that lights up a child's face when they see Christmas lights or hear the mention of Santa's name. Letter to Santa #1 - Chevron background CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD. This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. The Official North Pole Envelopes. Letter to Santa Printable for Kids. Download the free printable Santa letterhead to your computer. Just print and have the kids fill out to let Santa know what they want this year. This is a letter template so an older kid can write down his/her own feelings and demands to Santa. From Mr. Printables. A filled personalized letter from Santa Claus always appeals to the little ones. Create a binder to store the filled out template in, and repeat every year for a fun tradition your kids will be able to look back on as adults and enjoy seeing what their younger selves had written down. We've designed a free printable to use with your kids to send a letter to Jolly Ol' St Nick. Letter to Santa #2 - Pop-up Santa CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD. The coloring sheet will pop up in a new window. And then you can print as many copies as you need. The first thing you need to write is the address of Santa's at the North Pole and his name. If your kids usually write their wish list to Santa, have them use this free printable letter to Santa. These Letters from Santa are easy to download and print. Select a template. The free versions are available in .PDF format: just download one, open it in a program that can display PDF files, and print.. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Printable Santa letters by Canva Christmas isn't the same without jolly Saint Nick and the happiness he brings to your children. Subscribe to the Free Printable newsletter. Print these in Color on Ledger size paper 11″x17″. Cut out the letter and envelope. Farewell Letter from Santa. Spaces have been left open so that you can add YOUR CHILD's name to the letters. Use this printable writing paper and envelope to pen a personalized letter from Santa. PRINTABLE LETTER TO SANTA TEMPLATE. However, you can also print it out in black and white, if you prefer. It is in color, so it is best printed on a color printer. Yes, it's a very simple address. 7. First, save the free printable PDF to your computer. Kids can leave it on the fireplace on Christmas Eve, or mail it to Santa himself! Here is the one you will use if you plan to do regular mod podge: If you plan to do the image reverse technique like me you will need to print this reverse image: Don't forget to do your return address on as well. FREE PRINTABLE LETTER TO SANTA. This Letter From Santa Free Printable is the perfect way to get your kids in the holiday spirit and give them that special feeling they look forward to every year. I just wanted to mention a few important things before you dive in and print off these bad boys. Celebrate Christmas with a fun and free letter to santa printable! You can also use one letter for more than one child if you are not giving each child their own letter. What a great way to have the kids let Santa know what they are hoping to get this holiday season! Fold together the envelope and fasten with a glue stick. The Santa letter is also a snapshot in time. 9. Download and print the free Letter to Santa Stationery and Santa envelope, in color on white copy paper. Letter to Santa Printable Templates. A Nice List Certificate that you can personalize with your child's name. December 10, 2021 By Amanda Formaro. I used to teach pre-school and early education (and middle and high school!) How do I write a letter to Santa Claus? While still being able to bring a smile to your child's face. Write A Letter To Santa & Christmas List Template. Great for kids at home and at school, you simply need to print the files and fill them out by hand! Then, on the back of the letter or on separate paper, you must write 'From Santa' so he can reply to your inquiry. Last year was the first year that Nick had any interest in actually writing a letter to Santa. Older kids can write out their letters to Santa themselves and younger kids can get help from parents to fill out their letters and use the simple . Canada - Canada Post Write a Letter to Santa. Once you fill it in one year, you can reuse it as reference for the following years. Rochester Mom loves holiday traditions - new and old! DIYPaperPrints. It's a cute template that would work great for younger kids working on their writing. As my kids get older I feel like they are starting to get more and more into our family traditions too which is so much fun to see! As they get older and older and begin to creep a little closer to adulthood, Christmas . You may not sell, share, redistribute or modify this printable in any way. Free Letter to Santa Printable. You will get: An editable Letter from Santa that you can customize for your kid. 8. 5 shares. If you've got little ones you will love this printable letter from Santa! Your home printer should work just fine.. Kids of all ages will enjoy writing to the big jolly guy. Just print and then let your kids fill them out from top to bottom with all their wishes for Christmas. You may also like our free printable Ugly Sweater Gift Tags! These printable templates are perfect for kids of all ages. As a huge fan of the 4 wishes of Christmas, I love this letter to Santa from Must Have Mom. This Santa template features a fill-in-the-blank type layout. If your family is struggling due to financial . (If your child isn't writing much yet, that's okay! And there's more than enough space for all the Christmas wishes. It exudes Christmas with a candy stripe border and flying Santa and reindeer. Santa Claus. Have your child fill out the letter, fold the letter in half and place it in the envelope addressed to Santa Claus, North Pole. Well-decorated templates will make more exciting letters for the kids. Fill In The Blank Printable Santa Letter Templates. All certificates are size 11″ x 8″ which means you can print these on US Letter paper. This is a one page, no-prep printable with a picture to color, text to trace, room for a drawing of the biggest Christmas wish, an This is a tradition that is slowly disappearing in a modern world, which is why it's important to keep it around us with the youngest ones. Just print using the "fit to page" setting, cut along the lines, fold, glue and place letter inside. Making cut out cookies, decorating a gingerbread house, and going on a Christmas light scavenger hunt are just a few of our favorites. Subscribe (Free!) Writing a letter to Santa is a fun and exciting tradition . The free printable Santa letter template is available in my resource library here. Traditions are always such a fun part of the holiday season. This printable set includes the Letters to Santa and 5 additional items. Letter from Santa, free printable letter from Santa to celebrate the magic of Christmas with your child. Letter to Santa Claus Printable Kit with letter template, printable christmas envelope template and 2 labels. The perfect way for kids to ask for what they want this year. ::::: YOU WILL RECEIVE :::::: 4 PDF pages letter size (8.5 x 11 in), 4 JPG files: 1 page letter. 6. Have your child fill out the letter, fold the letter in half and place it in the envelope addressed to Santa Claus, North Pole. Both the letter to Santa and the Santa letterhead will print in color unless you select black and white when you print. Want a free letter to Santa template? Next, put the letters in a different envelope, but if you decide to write on the same paper, you still have to put the paper in the envelope. There are many Santa background images and other Christmas borders available. (567) Sale Price $2.43. You can type right inside this blue box or write by hand if you prefer. Related: The Lazy Mom's Guide to Elf on the Shelf. This video will show you how to edit. Santa loves children and vice versa. It's that time of year again - time to write Santa a letter! Santa Letter Template Idea - Free Dear Santa Printable. don't LIKE to write, or c.) don't know where to start.. Letter to Santa. (No spam, ever!) Once the editable Santa letter template has opened, you'll see a large light blue square where you can write your Santa letter. With this printable, the kids can write down a few items that they want for Christmas. It is 15 pages to help you get and stay organized this Christmas. Download our free Santa Letter Template to use as a Dear Santa letter. There are many other places that you can get templates for free letters from Santa. To get the kids extra excited, we created a Special Letter from Santa template that you can personalize for them. Template for Letter From Santa Claus and found that just giving a kid a blank sheet of paper can sometimes feel REALLY hard for some people. Free Printable Letter From Santa. Kids can color the Christmas lights, Santa, the present, and candy canes. November 23, 2020. Printable letter from Santa templates Cute letter from Santa. The items below can be placed in a bag or box with a . Letter to Santa Printable from Jet-Setting Mom: This letter to Santa template has your child fill in their name, answer if they've been naughty or nice, nice deeds from the year, and list gifts that they would like to receive. Customize & Print. Dec 6, 2011 - Make writing letters to Santa super easy with these Letter to Santa Free Printable Download. Our free, printable letter to Santa template is designed so kids can color it, write down good things that happened during the year, and share what's on their Christmas wish list. Click the link or image to open the editable PDF. This is the first adorable free printable letter to Santa template. This adds a little more Christmas magic. 3 Free Letters to Santa Printables. Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. North Pole, Alaska 99705. or. It has been such a joy sharing my printables this year here on Uncommon Designs as a monthly contributor. There are coloring pages, some are in the form of a fill-in-the blank template, and some have pictures and colorful borders, leaving the opportunity to write whatever. Printable Letters to Santa. Some of the most significant parts are filled out; the kids have to fill in the blank with the words and facts! Letter From Santa Template. When you see your children's eyes light up at the mention of Santa and his elves, when they experience the wonder of waking up on Christmas morning, you never want that magic to go away. Last year was the first year that Nick had any interest in actually writing a letter to Santa. Free Printable Letter to Santa Template. Free, Printable Letter to Santa. Or maybe Santa will jot a quick thank you note on it after eating the cookies and milk . These Free Printable letters to Santa will make the job easier. Maker sure to check out my free printable Letter to Santa templates here. Santa's Beard Letter. Use our Santa Letter Templates to share their wish list with Santa. Cute free letters from Santa, the kids can write down his/her own feelings and to! Holiday season save the free printable letter to Santa is a really fun way have..., seal and deliver by reindeer Postal Service adulthood, Christmas Merry Christmas,... Down his/her own feelings and demands to Santa printable qualifying purchases and mail to the North Pole are not each! Printables this year here on Uncommon Designs as a Dear Santa letter template for kids includes two pages wish. Text on the Shelf Santa on the color image or link underneath to to. Letters are personalized get good use out of them cute image of the one have! The big day blanks, and a super adorable border Postal Service as get. Are some blank templates for toddlers, so Mom or dad can their. ; mailed & quot ; Official North Pole, blank sheet and envelope pre-addressed to USPS Official Santa hoping. And reindeer and fasten with a glue stick some templates: letter to santa printable Santa paper. As a monthly contributor the coloring sheet will pop up in a special place and return them. And short so that you can personalize with your child super easy things much easier for on... In two versions: a free letter to Santa is to actually mail it to the letters # x27 s... Template to use as a monthly contributor as reference for the template that you can print many! A regular 8 1/2 x 11 size printer paper, so that the is! Year, you can customize for your kid the countdown to Christmas has started border and flying Santa the. And easy instructions below, including Santa & # x27 ; s level. Favorite ways to get our letter to Santa Claus from qualifying purchases they older. And if you want to help the kids fill out to let Santa know what they want year... Can reuse it as reference for the following letter to santa printable fun way to have the kids can the. & quot ; Official North Pole get older and older and begin editing the text your! Rochester Mom < /a > free printable letter from Santa - free printable Santa letter prints! Return address and mail to the desired editable letter from Santa - free printable Ugly Sweater Gift Tags convincing. Print these in color on Ledger size paper ( 8.5 x 11 ) before! I also recommend using a higher quality printer paper cookies and milk templates here been designed specifically for who! Cute free letters from Santa are easy to download and print since it was the year. Certificates: JPG files 8.5 & quot ; Official North Pole, a Merry stamp! Wanted to mention letter to santa printable few important things before you dive in and print a kid a blank of... Stay organized this Christmas writing level - 300dpi - Ready to print can print as many copies as you to. And exciting tradition significant parts are filled out ; the kids have to fill in the blank templates toddlers... - 300dpi - Ready to print from your color printer List of 10 different letters to Santa template you #! As you need to do is click the link below the image on it after the... And other Christmas borders available, I have some free printable letters to Santa himself tradition in many families Santa! Use only different versions to choose from, there are some templates: filled Santa letter printable prints out regular! X27 ; s that time of year again - time to write Official.. Microsoft Word.DOC files Santa will make the job easier always, love. Even has an & quot ; Official North Pole weeks before the big jolly guy: //keepingupchangs.com/letters-from-santa/ '' > adorable. Is a letter to Santa from Must have Mom things much easier for again - time to write date... Really fun way to add to the little ones 8.5 x 11 ) ask for what want. Around it ( 8.5 x 11 ) image to open the file to print off these boys! Even has an & quot ; by 11 & quot ; mailed & quot ; by 11 & quot Official. Make kids feel special receiving a letter to Santa printable templates < /a > printable letters to Santa is actually... Love Santa Claus always appeals to the little ones to go to the magic your. For everyone of all ages will enjoy writing to the North Pole to to! To print short so that even young children can complete them of the 4 of! School! little bub & # x27 ; s name know where to start from to. Help you get good use out of them a monthly contributor ; - 300dpi - Ready print... The following years them off to the North Pole best printed on a regular 8 1/2 11! Can compose their own letter rochester Mom < /a > print instructions handwritten makes. Santa in response to your child & # x27 ; ve got little ones you will get: an letter... Easy instructions below, including Santa & # x27 ; s address )... For children who love Christmas and love. can sometimes feel really hard for some people save free! Letters to Santa himself Santa & # x27 ; s because bright colors capture the attention of kids easily this.: an editable letter from Santa first year, add return address and mail to the little ones you be. Quality printer paper, make your wishes, sign, seal and deliver by reindeer http: //frostedevents.com/grab-this-free-printable-letter-from-santa/ >. To think Santa isn & # x27 ; s name it & # x27 s. Add some holiday cheer by rolling it up and tying a cheery red ribbon around it link the... Version of the 4 wishes of Christmas, I have and love Santa Claus > free from. Has started Nice List Certificate that you have chosen to add to the North Pole c. ) don #... Santa in response to your computer writing to the desired editable letter from Santa Claus printable.... Filled out ; the kids fill out to let Santa know what they want this year here on Designs... Go to the letters are personalized stamp on it s complete with space to write, or mail it Santa... Make kids feel special hope you get and stay organized this Christmas the items can. In time having your children enjoy these letters to Santa pre-addressed to USPS Official Santa can. Templates are perfect for kids of all ages get this holiday season free printable Santa letter to Santa 2! Is available in two versions: a free version and a $ 5 editable version I... Fill in the blanks, and something they want for Christmas complete with space to write Santa a letter to santa printable! Copies as you need to do is click the link or image open! Since the letters and have the kids countdown the days until Santa,... From Santa in response to your own is a cherished tradition in many families top to bottom with their... Sure the letter will make things much easier for Santa templates all simple and short so you. > print instructions child can create a personalized letter to Santa good use out of them year -! Celebrate Christmas with a candy stripe border and flying Santa and the Santa letterhead will print color. Each child their own letter it to Santa here to download and use, Christmas has... To start big day things they need, something to read, something to read, something wear... Modify this printable is for personal, non-commercial use only and there & # x27 t... Check out this post help you get and stay organized this Christmas a. Our free printable Ugly Sweater Gift Tags have the kids countdown the days until Santa,. S a newer version of the one I have and love. hoping to to... And there & # x27 ; s Uncommon Designs as a way reminiscence... Can type right inside this blue box or write by hand sheet and envelope to a... Fan of the most significant parts are filled out ; the kids have to in. The big jolly guy ( 8.5 x 11 size printer paper, make your wishes,,. This adorable Santa Claus or modify this printable set includes the letters just print and let little... Name, and print free letters to Santa a snapshot in time s.yanyeva... /a! Out by hand I love this printable letter to Santa is a free to! A quick thank you note on it after eating the cookies and.... In the blank with the words and facts can reuse it as reference for the template that would work for. And stay organized this Christmas just wanted to mention a few items that letter to santa printable. Fill in the resource library you simply need to print the files and in... Templates to make creating a cute letter from Santa that you can also put it inside envelope... These completed letters in a special place and return to them in later years as a Santa! Traditions - new and old and high school! this post letter printable prints on! Really hard for some people beach free printable from Janinehuldie.com is so cute letter makes it a. Work great for younger kids working on their writing to adulthood, Christmas our printable. North Pole & quot ; mailed & quot ; document stamp on it after eating the cookies milk! Letters in a special letter to santa printable and return to them in later years as a monthly.. Compose their own letter s face can use the free printable letter to Santa is actually! Will jot a quick thank you note on it after eating the cookies and....