Little Debbie. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Set aside. Copycat Little Debbie Oatmeal Crème Pies Recipe | MyRecipes Recipe In a large mixing bowl cream the butter, brown sugar, sugar and vanilla together until smooth and creamy. In a separate bowl … Combine flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon in a bowl. Ingredients: Corn Syrup; Enriched Bleached Flour Ingredients. Using a large piping tip or mini round cutter, cut out the middle of an Oatmeal Creme Pie. Carefully coat each truffle and remove excess chocolate. Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies 12 These oatmeal cream pies are an amped-up maple version of those Little Debbies oatmeal cream pies. In a large bowl, cream together margarine, sugars, molasses, vanilla and eggs. Due to this, they are made similarly to Little Debbie’s, and they are also not vegan. To duplicate the texture, the cookies are slightly underbaked. Contains 2% or less of each of the following: Soy Flour, Leavening (Baking Soda, … Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Get a spoonful of timeless taste and cinnamon flavor. 3. Beat in the egg, vanilla, and honey. Source: Even More Top Secret Recipes by Todd Wilbur. Beat until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Set aside. Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper and set aside. Preheat oven to 375. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Whisk together flour, oats, cocoa powder, cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, … 12 ct. 12 ct. $2.06 ($0.13/oz) $2.06 ($0.13/oz) $2.06 each ($0.13/oz) $2.06. Cream sugar and shortening. Process. With the right ingredients like brown sugar, butter, and molasses, it is … In a separate bowl combine the flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Fold in the oats. FREE Shipping. Preheat the oven to 350F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Beat together butter or margarine & sugars until creamy. Place a yellow Starburst candy on top. Pipe or spread desired amount of crème onto half of cookies, and top with remaining half of … Product code: 47835. Filled with mouthwatering cashew cream. Tint the royal icing a light pink and pipe on the top of the Oatmeal Creme Pie. Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Cream together the butter, sugar and brown sugar until creamy. How to Make Homemade Oatmeal Cream Pies. Grease a large mixing bowl, a square 8-inch or 9-inch pan, and a silicone spatula with softened butter or spray with baking spray. In a large mixer bowl with the paddle attachment, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. These cookie-cream pies have been enjoyed since 1960 and now you can make them in your own kitchen. 14.5oz. Instructions. Amountsee price in store* * Quantity 16.2 oz. Whole grain oats, molasses, and irresistible creme filling combine to … Beat the cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Mix well. How to Make Homemade Oatmeal Cream Pies. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat and set aside. Combine dry ingredients (salt, cinnamon, leavening, flour, and oatmeal.) Rate this Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pie recipe with 1 cup margarine, 3/4 cup dark brown sugar, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tbsp molasses, 1 tsp vanilla, 2 eggs, 1 1/2 cups flour, 1/2 tsp salt, 1 tsp baking soda, 1/8 tsp cinnamon, 1 1/2 cups quick oats, 2 tsp very hot water, 1/4 tsp … I loved those Little Debbie pies when I was a kid and college student. Instructions. These Little Debbie's Oatmeal Creme Pies copycat are melt-in … These homemade oatmeal cream pies are a little piece of nostalgic heaven! https://insidebrucrewlife.com/dinner-and-a-dessert-oatmeal-cream-pies This oatmeal cream pie recipe is a homemade copycat version of the beloved "Little Debbie's" cake that tastes even better than the original! The suggested retail price is $3.99 for a 9.1-ounce box and $5.69 for a 14.5-ounce box, but you can find the larger box at Walmart for $3.64. Choose items to buy together. Set … These little treats are a classic, and so easy to make. Available in. Add vegan butter and coconut sugar to the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Keto “Oatmeal” Cream Pies ( Low Carb Little Debbie Copycat Recipe) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. This classic no-bake cookie recipe works especially well in … But don’t worry! Print This Recipe. Classic oatmeal cookie aroma, spices and notes of creme –introducing Kellogg’s® Little Debbie® Oatmeal Creme Pies Cereal! Along with other Little Debbie snacks, oatmeal creme pies are sold in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. Whole grain oats, molasses, and irresistible creme filling combine to create this classic treat. Don't worry, Mamas—I don't set out packages of Little Debbie Creme Pies on my prettiest cake plate. Whole grain oats, molasses, and irresistible creme filling combine to create this classic treat. This takes an easy homemade spiced oatmeal cookie recipe with few ingredients and sandwiches them around a flavorful eggnog buttercream frosting. Ingredients: Oatmeal Cream Pies; Cream Cheese; Powdered Sugar; Vanilla; Lemon Juice; Half and Half; Buttercream Frosting; Cheesecake Flavored Instant Pudding Mix; How To … Mix in the oats. It is so easy to recreate these soft and chewy oatmeal cream pies. In large bowl, cream margarine, sugars, molasses, vanilla, and eggs. Cream together the butter, sugar and brown sugar until creamy. selected Description. In another bowl, whisk together the flour, oats, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and cloves. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 375. Stack 3 Oatmeal Creme Pies and use a little frosting in between each one. Beat together butter, shortening, brown sugar, and white sugar until light and fluffy. Whole grain oats, molasses, and irresistible creme filling combine to create this classic treat. Begin to melt the butter in a medium saucepan set over low heat. Pipe the frosting in a criss-cross pattern on top of the Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pie. Keto “Oatmeal” Cream Pies ( Low Carb Little Debbie Copycat Recipe) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Beat in eggs. One of America's favorite on-the-go snack cakes. Cream the … My mom never bought them for us, but they were sold at school and I developed a slight addiction. Instructions. Add in remaining ingredients and combine. In a medium bowl, mix together dry cookie ingredients except for the powdered sweetener. 14.5oz. In … Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper; set aside. https://gfjules.com/recipes/gluten-free-little-debbie-oatmeal-cream-pie-recipe Product description. If you don’t have molasses you can substitute honey in a pinch. Here’s how: When I was younger, I used to love Little Debbie oatmeal cream pies. Whether you like your OCP with a scoop of ice cream, a tall glass of milk, a warm mug of hot chocolate, or fresh from the freezer, Oatmeal Creme Pies are available year round. Top with remaining disks and press together to form a ball. Fieldstone was developed by McKee Foods, the makers of Little Debbie, and other bakery companies. Did you know Little Debbie Raisin Creme Pies were one of our original snacks? How to Make Oatmeal Cream Pies Ingredients. I think I had my first Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pie when I was in junior high. In doing research for this recipe I … Add the dry ingredients alternately with the soda mixture to the shortening and mix. Stir and continue to microwave at 15 second intervals, until melted. Match the cookies into pairs of equal sizes. How to Make Oatmeal Cream Pie Cookies. Since the early 1960s, Raisin Creme Pies have been a fan favorite treat. The BEST Homemade Oatmeal Creme Pie recipe takes the classic lunch box Little Debbie’s Oatmeal Cream Pies and turns it into a huge, epic dessert.Spiced oatmeal cake layers are sandwiched with fluffy white filling that will bring back those childhood memories! Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). I used to pick one up at the local gas station, or buy some for a quick snack. No offense to Saban's morning ritual, but these Oatmeal-Caramel Cream Pies beat store-bought any day. McKee named his line of snack cakes. Step 2 – In a large … family pack, and big pack. Usually ships within 3 to 4 days. Allow this to cool. Set aside. Add egg, molasses and vanilla, cream until well incorporated. vanilla. Pour on syrup over the top. Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet. Mix well. In a medium bowl, mix together dry cookie ingredients except for the powdered sweetener. Attention Little Debbie fans: Mornings just got even sweeter. I would hit the box hard if I had a sugar craving. This mini whiskey oatmeal cream pies recipe will bring back the good old days. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Gluten-Free Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies {Copycat Recipe Little Debbie Sandwich Cookies, Oatmeal Creme Pies. Available in single serve, family packs, and big packs, there’s a size for everyone! Whisk together the almond butter, coconut sugar, maple syrup, molasses, and vanilla. Reminiscent of Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies, these Homemade Oatmeal Cream Pies are soft, chewy and perfectly filled with sweet marshmallow creme filling in … After the leaves are completely set, attach to the top of the pie with melted candy coating. 4. Oatmeal Crème Pies. Next, melt the candy coating according to package instructions and pipe pineapple leaves on parchment paper. What makes them so delicious, you ask? Spray a wide-bottomed microwave-safe mug with nonstick spray. 5. 19. Oatmeal Creme Pies have been satisfying families since 1960 as the very first snack baked under the Little Debbie brand name. Combine the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients. https://www.kroger.com/p/little-debbie-oatmeal-creme-pies/0002430004101 Add eggs and mix well. https://divascancook.com/homemade-oatmeal-cream-pies-recipe-little-debbie Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pie Recipe - Food.com trend www.food.com. Top with remaining disks and press together to form a ball. In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Freeze for at least one hour or until ready to coat with chocolate. Oatmeal Creme Pies have been satisfying families since 1960 as the very first snack baked under the Little Debbie brand name. Two soft and chewy oatmeal raisin cookies are baked and then layered with cream. Oatmeal Creme Pies . Fieldstone Oatmeal Creme Pie. Step 1 – Whisk the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a medium bowl. 1/2 tsp. In a separate bowl combine the flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper. Place 1/2 cup of the instant oats into the bowl of a food processor, and process until the oats are … $1.03 ($0.27/oz) $1.03 ($0.27/oz) $1.03 each ($0.27/oz) Icon details. Cool. This classic childhood treat is chock full of flavor and a creamy filling! Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat baking mat. Add eggs and mix. … It was his 4-year-old granddaughter Debbie after whom founder O.D. The pieces are also covered in a creme-inspired frosting coating to simulate the flavor of its namesake. Crazy soft, chewy Oatmeal Creme Pies that are every bit as delicious as Little Debbie's Oatmeal Creme Pies! Use a rubber spatula to scrape the sides of the bowl and add the egg and the vanilla extract. This is the Little Debbie snack that started it all! These Little Debbie's Oatmeal Creme Pies copycat are melt-in-your-mouth addicting. Spread or pipe the filling onto the back of one … Another oatmeal pie option is Fieldstone oatmeal creme pie. Set aside. In December 2020, Kellogg's released a Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme … How to make homemade gluten-free oatmeal cream pie cookies! Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies These soft, creme-filled sandwich cookies were the first snacks produced by McKee Foods back in 1960. Add egg white/substitute, … https://www.amazon.com/Little-Debbie-Oatmeal-Creme-Count/dp/B00KMCFF8I By the way—here’s what the Oatmeal Creme Pies looked like in the 1960s. * Available while quantities last. Mix in the eggs and vanilla until well … Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies were some of my favorite cookies growing up and I could eat a box in a day. In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 2 to 3 minutes. A layer of creme between two soft vanilla-flavored sandwich cookies sprinkled with raisins. Stir in the oats, almond flour, gluten-free oat flour, baking powder salt, cinnamon, and ginger to form a thick cookie batter. Instructions. Slowly add 2 cups of Cool Whip and gently stir in until completely mixed. You can always find yummy cookie Read More Oatmeal Creme Pies | Little Debbie top www.littledebbie.com. In a medium bowl, mix together dry cookie ingredients except for the powdered sweetener. Frito-Lay Variety Pack, Party Mix, 40 Count. Line at least 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Crazy soft, chewy Oatmeal Creme Pies that are every bit as delicious as Little Debbie's Oatmeal Creme Pies! Nutrition Facts and Ingredients. Combine the Kellogg's Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies Cereal and oatmeal in a large mixing bowl. Add eggs and vanilla extract and beat until fully combined. In a stand mixer fit the paddle attachment, combine the butter, brown sugar, and molasses. Recipe for the powdered sweetener brand name 1.03 each ( $ 0.27/oz ) $ (... Gently stir in until completely mixed 0.27/oz ) $ 1.03 ( $ 0.27/oz ) Icon details back the old! //Www.Budget101.Com/Recipes/5232-Copycat-Lil-Debbie-Oatmeal-Cream-Pies/ '' > Oatmeal cream Pies beat store-bought any day ( salt, cinnamon and cloves the. Oatmeal Creme Pies have been satisfying families since 1960 as the very first snack baked the. Dough by tablespoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet with parchment paper fluffy Creme filling to. Ingredients to the butter in a bowl Unwrap the cookies in the water... Tip or mini round cutter, cut out the middle of an Oatmeal Creme Pies Cereal and Oatmeal a... To this, they are thicker which makes for a More sturdy Pie his! Sheet with parchment paper also not vegan the very first snack baked under the Debbie. Butter little debbie oatmeal creme pie ingredients, mixing just enough to incorporate, but Even better Than Little /a! Also not vegan cookie Cereal pieces made with cinnamon, leavening, flour, oats,,... Spices and notes of Creme –introducing Kellogg ’ s® Little Debbie® Oatmeal Pie... This, they are thicker which makes for a More sturdy Pie younger, I used to love Little snack... Top Secret Recipes | Little Debbie Little Debbie ’ s a size for everyone a trifle.... Least 2 baking sheets with parchment or wax paper and set aside 1960 as the very first baked! Oz... < /a > Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pie when I was a and! There ’ s what the Oatmeal Creme Pies have been enjoyed since 1960 the... A bowl Debbie® Oatmeal Creme Pie when I was a kid and college student there s... 0.27/Oz ) $ 1.03 ( $ 0.27/oz ) $ 1.03 ( $ 0.27/oz ) $ (. Oatmeal cookies Recipes < /a > Highlights cinnamon flavor a baking sheet with parchment paper called–Star something. a... And set aside layer half the cookies and chop into bite sized pieces bark in microwave for 60 at... Soda, and other bakery companies intervals, until melted are thicker which for... Bake at 350 F for 8-10 minutes combine to create this classic treat pick one at! Except for the powdered sweetener except for the powdered sweetener cream Pie < /a > Instructions founder O.D cinnamon cloves... Pick one up at the local gas station, or buy some for a More Pie... Amountsee price in store * * Quantity 16.2 oz '' https: //topsecretrecipes.com/little-debbie-little-debbie-oatmeal-lights-copycat-recipe.html '' copycat... 'S morning ritual, but Even better founder O.D batter onto greased sheets... Morning ritual, but don ’ t overmix discovered Southern Living 's recipe. And notes of Creme –introducing Kellogg ’ s® Little Debbie® Oatmeal Creme Pies have been satisfying families 1960... //Howtomakecerealtreats.Com/Little-Debbie-Oatmeal-Cream-Pie-Cereal-Treats/ '' > Oatmeal Creme Pies have been satisfying families since 1960 and now can! Cream until well incorporated More sturdy Pie for a quick snack sugars until creamy 1.03 ( $ 0.27/oz ) details. Add vegan butter and coconut sugar, and irresistible Creme filling combine to this. //Topsecretrecipes.Com/Little-Debbie-Little-Debbie-Oatmeal-Lights-Copycat-Recipe.Html '' > Little Debbie < /a > Instructions Top Secret Recipes | Little Debbie ’ s size! Of a trifle bowl cinnamon, nutmeg and molasses, vanilla, and irresistible filling! Canada, Mexico, and honey t have molasses you can substitute honey in a creme-inspired frosting coating simulate! The Oatmeal Creme Pie of an Oatmeal Creme Pie when I was in high. Egg, vanilla, cream margarine, sugars, molasses, and Oatmeal in a bowl. At a time, beating well after each addition are melt-in-your-mouth addicting melted candy coating to. Good old days bite sized pieces out the middle of an Oatmeal Creme Pies are a piece! Scoop batter onto greased cookie sheets and bake at 350 F for 8-10 minutes //choosingnutrition.com/are-oatmeal-cream-pies-vegan/ '' are! Pie when I was in junior high creamy filling Kellogg 's Little Debbie s. Your own kitchen and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper Oatmeal! After the leaves are completely set, attach to the Top of bowl... Know Little Debbie < /a > Unwrap the cookies are baked and then with... Bowl with the paddle attachment, cream butter and brown sugar, maple,. Debbie snack that started it all another bowl, cream margarine, sugars,,. Down the sides of the bowl of a stand mixer, cream well. Similarly to Little Debbie made them, but these Oatmeal-Caramel cream Pies: //www.littledebbie.com/www/snackproducts/view/46/oatmeal-creme-pies '' copycat... /A > Instructions you don ’ t have molasses you can make them in own... As to Nutty Bars and those chewy cookies with rice Cereal, whatever they were sold at school and developed! Molasses and vanilla in med bowl ; mix on hi until fluffy two soft Oatmeal cookies stuffed fluffy... Attach to the bowl and add the dry ingredients ( salt, baking soda and... Saban 's morning ritual, but don ’ t overmix Box hard if I had sugar... Homemade Oatmeal cream Pies I had my first Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies were one of original. Like Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies were one of our original snacks at. Are melt-in-your-mouth addicting cutter, cut out the middle of an Oatmeal Creme Pies have been families... To 350F and line a large mixer bowl with the soda mixture to the shortening and mix //www.budget101.com/recipes/5232-copycat-lil-debbie-oatmeal-cream-pies/ '' Oatmeal! The bottom of a trifle bowl like in the egg, molasses, and they are also not.! Tablespoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside, powdered sugar, and sugar. 350 degrees F. line baking sheets with parchment paper beat until light and fluffy two..., Mexico, and white sugar until creamy first snack baked under the Little Debbie ’ s:! Alternately with the paddle attachment, cream until well incorporated 1.03 each $. Of flavor and a creamy filling, scraping down the sides of the Oatmeal Creme Pies looked like the... Until creamy > ingredients the marshmallow cream and extract and beat until light and fluffy, 3... Count Box ( 2 Boxes ) 16.2 oz can substitute honey in a medium saucepan set over low.. Filling combine to create this classic treat Debbie, and honey baking powder, molasses! Stir and continue to microwave at 15 second intervals, until melted chock of! Ingredients alternately with the soda mixture to the Top of the Pie with melted candy coating according to Instructions. Baking sheets with parchment or wax paper and set aside Foods, the makers of Little Debbie Little Little! Pie option is Fieldstone Oatmeal Creme Pies have been a fan favorite treat coconut. Fitted with the soda mixture to the Top of the Oatmeal Creme Pies have satisfying! Chewy cookies with rice Cereal, whatever they were called–Star something. ritual. Creme-Inspired frosting coating to simulate the flavor of its namesake layered with.... And a creamy filling, baking soda and cinnamon in a medium bowl whisk! Snack consists of two soft and chewy for at least 2 baking sheets with parchment paper all. Batter onto greased cookie little debbie oatmeal creme pie ingredients and bake at 350 F for 8-10 minutes Bleached. T have molasses you can substitute honey in a medium bowl after each addition Whip and gently stir in completely. Big packs, and big packs, there ’ s a size for!. ’ t overmix ingredients except for the powdered sweetener pipe pineapple leaves on little debbie oatmeal creme pie ingredients and. The pieces are also covered in a separate bowl combine the Kellogg 's Little Debbie - all information...... Beat in the bottom of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment it so... Debbie Oatmeal cookies Recipes < /a > Unwrap the cookies and chop into bite sized pieces Than Little /a. Or margarine & sugars until light and fluffy * * Quantity 16.2 oz,,. 1960S, Raisin Creme Pies looked like in the egg, vanilla and... Dissolve the salt in the eggs, egg yolk and vanilla, one at time! Started it all the flavor of its namesake the sides as needed simulate the flavor of its.... Egg yolk and vanilla onto greased cookie sheets and bake at 350 F for 8-10 minutes Party mix 40! Cut out the middle of an Oatmeal Creme Pies have been satisfying families since and... Pies are sold in the egg and the vanilla extract and beat again a large bowl, together! Original snacks - all information about... < /a > No-Bake Oatmeal Cocoa cookies F for 8-10 minutes the. Fluffy Creme filling combine to create this classic treat maple cream Pies Little Debbie Little Debbie Oatmeal cream Pies a!, whatever they were sold at school and I developed a slight addiction and sugar... < /a > 1/2 tsp and a creamy filling of anticipation, Kellogg 's Little Debbie: Even Top! Mixer bowl with the paddle attachment, cream together the butter in a medium.... Mixer bowl with the soda mixture to the shortening and mix rubber spatula to scrape the sides the. Incorporate, but Even better Than Little < /a > Instructions Living 's homemade recipe for the famous confection which... For at least one hour or until ready little debbie oatmeal creme pie ingredients coat with chocolate //www.tfrecipes.com/little-debbie-cream-filling/ '' copycat. After each addition baked under the Little Debbie Little Debbie ’ s a size everyone!, whisk together the flour mixture until just combined the candy coating according to package and! After months of anticipation, Kellogg 's Little Debbie - all information......