Lowrance customer service is very professional and out of this world! A1 Walleye Fishing Website Customer Reviews ( 2) view large. The few that do have good customer service will get my money every time without batting an eye. they sent me a refund because I had to go buy cables because they would not honor waranty. EXTREMELY bad information and customer service. The Lowrance® HDS LIVE 9 Fish Finder/Chartplotter carries on that tradition with pinnacle performance and the best collection of innovative sonar features available. Home. Dealing with lowrance customer service was a nightmare but once i got through that couldn't be happier . Lowrance had/has a known poroblem with that unit (maybe the whole family of LMS-3XX units. Started way back when HQ was in Tulsa, OK with my first 'great' lowrance graph (LMS-480m). : +52 (646) 175-1100. With the Lowrance ActiveTarget Sonar you can watch high-solution images of fish movements - tracking them as they swim in and around cover. If you purchase a new Lowrance plotter, you can no longer use GPX to upload sonar logs. Please contact our customer service at 800-628-4487 or you can email Lowrance.tech@navico.com so that we can help with the unit. Going on 2 months dealing with th. In addition, Lowrances customer service is terrible--forget about getting any assistance on line. Lowrance Navico are worst marine Electronics Company in Australia to deal with, I have waited over a week for a call back from the NZ based manager and still waiting for his call back. $3149.00 - $3249.00. Content titles and body; Content titles only POINT-1 Baja, Off Road GPS Antenna by Lowrance. 2. short 'obsolete' cycles and less than desired customer support. Re: Lowrance Customer Service Rules BIGTIME!!! Shop, read reviews, or ask questions about Lowrance Marine Electronics at the official West Marine online store. Ensenada, B.C. Rhinelander, WI. My 3500c has been acting up for the last year or so (turns on by itself if left plugged in, also goes wacko at times flashing screen, beeping, can't turn off, etc. DO NOT BUY this system -or, in our case- refrain from lowrance at all and go replace all lowrnace systems for de decent company. They where quick with a reply and I had a new unit in about 1 week. I've been partial to Lowrance and really like my HDS 5 but their customer service is a sad reflection on their product. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Long story short they charged my account double for an advanced replacement without my authorization of a total of 900$. Lowrance has a page or online help desk for customer service, but you can also call them on the phone. Who answers the phone when you call? Who did you talk too? bigcrappie. Called Lowrance customer service two times this morning. Lowrance 7 Pin to XSonic 9 Pin Transducer Adapter. Register for rebate s and track their status. Our Service & Support program aims to provide the best possible experience with Lowrance products, even on occasions when support or replacement is required. etc.). Lowrance customer service has gone considerably downhill. Started way back when HQ was in Tulsa, OK with my first 'great' lowrance graph (LMS-480m). i had a customer needing a bezel with the sd card door for his gen 3 hds 9. once we were able to identify the correct part number, i ordered and received it within the week. Great prices & free shipping on orders over $50 when you sign in or sign up for an account. After the final letter to the pres. THIS is A RIP-OFF. Any of my search term words; All of my search term words; Find results in. Please contact Lowrance customer service for any questions. There a. All Lowrance Service Centers. This a video I wished I didn't have to make but with my recent dealings with LOWRANCE Customer Service and Technical Support, they leave me with no choice bu. Between Rayburn and Toledo. i have been experiencing alot of shipping delays when ordering items online. Lowrance 15ft Ethernet Cable. Providing these parts in record time is really great service. I received the unit back in an adequate turn around time . Order Lowrance Elite FS 9 Fishfinder/Chartplotter w/C-MAP Contour+ & Active Imaging 3-in-1 Transducer, 000-15692-001 at Zoro.com. I am very happy with this since I can easily migrate my depth finder to my new boat. Ave. Reforma #1648 Valle Verde. (A note describing the nature of the problem, a copy of the receipt/registration . Posts: 950. Lowrance Phone Number. Contacting lowrance by e-mail did not provide even an initial answer, feedback or solution. $74.99. We are so sorry to hear that you've had issues with your brand new unit. Lowrance has manufactured innovative marine electronics for over 50 years including Fishfinders, Chartplotters, Radar and Sonar. $31.99. 1.0 out of 5 stars Lowrance customer service is the worst I ever experienced. Mexico. Log In. $53.99. Check out what 992 people have written so far, and share your own experience. The most important thing is that they do not forget to follow up with their customer clientele. | Read 161-180 Reviews out of 992 LOWRANCE Lowrance 00015696001 Elite FS 7 Fishfinder/Chartplotter w/C-MAP Contour+ & HDI Transducer Zoro # G301926754 Mfr # 000-15696-001 $1,147.15 Curious if any others have ran into lowrances awful customer service. January 11, 2010 at 4:58 pm #1306452. I contacted lowrance thru email with my problem and they sent me back a return # in about 2 days. It powers up, but the screen stays black. Please contact us here. It seems that Lowrance powers that be consider using a 'Call Center' to provide assistance (?) experience as a customer is hit/miss. to customers is all that is needed. I remember twice calling them (once on a Saturday and once on a Sunday) while on the water and very quickly being connected with a live person that knew the particular unit I owned like they designed it themselves. Below are listed addresses, telephone number, fax and opening days of the Lowrance Service Repair Centers in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.. Lowrance technical support center in Sioux Falls, South Dakota Tel. Navico respects all rights associated with all forms of Intellectual Property. Returning User? Contacting Lowrance - by phone or otherwise While 800-324-1356 is Lowrance's best toll-free number, there are 2 total ways to get in touch with them. If you've been unable to find an answer in our support section or are looking for more information on a Lowrance product. long time exclusive user of Lowrance. List of all Lowrance Service Centers / Repairs in U.S.A. (Fishing, Cruising, Paddlesports, Ice . If you haven't received your confirmation email after 24 hours or require assistance in changing your registered email address, please contact our customer service department at 800.286.9146 by having tracking number ready or by email at . Veteran professional bass angler, John Crews, shows you a step by step process for updating. 2. short 'obsolete' cycles and less than desired customer support. It's easy! Reviewed in the United States on May 30, 2019. If Navico is interested in your product, a meeting will be arranged between the supplier and a Navico sourcing representative. Reviewed in the United States on September 12, 2016 . 1. good products. Receive help, support and downloads for your Lowrance device online. as a gen2 touch user, a model that does exactly what I want it to (as long as . Maybe not delivery of units on Saturdays but getting you unit that runs from $500. 1. Customer Service GetHuman features available: Best alternatives to phone Current hold time Remind me when call center opens Fastest way to talk to a real Lowrance rep Pro tips & talking points HDS Gen3 fishfinders by Lowrance possess exclusive interface, thanks to which you can fully control functions through full . PLUG-AND-PLAY LOWRANCE SONAR: Ghost includes an HDI nosecone transducer, giving you Lowrance CHIRP sonar and DownScan Imaging out of the box; Upgrade options include Active Imaging 3-in-1 nosecone with Lowrance CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan Imaging . Notify Me If The Price Drops. fixed quickly and painlessly. It time head office cleaned out the deadwood and employed customer focused staff that can sort out the poorly trained call centre staff. Tommy C. Here we go over some of the Customer Service Facts of Lowrance's Customer Service. Lowrance customer service Most users of their products are on the water after work evenings or on weekends. Providing these parts in record time is really great service. Full list of all Lowrance Service Repair Centers in Sacramento, California.All companies with the best technicians in the repair and servicing of Lowrance products. Add to Cart. lowrance came through for me again ! USA & SERVICE: Newport Vessels is based in California with a full in-house customer service . I didn't have the receipt so I had to pay 200 to replace it with a new lowrance elite 5. Home | Message Board | Information | Classifieds | Features | Video | Boat Reviews | Boat DIY Took 2 and a half months to get customer service to keep their word. I had to contact the Lowrance customer service for an unlocking code (re) my GPS. OFF ROAD PRECISION GPS/GLONASS RECEIVER WITH ELECTRONIC COMPASS The Lowrance Point-1 Baja GPS antenna is the ideal ruggedized position and heading device for off-road racing and trai.. $259.95. Lowrance Customer Service #13053228 02/05/19 04:52 PM: Joined: Jan 2009. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Lowrance Suncover F/hds-9 Gen3 at Amazon.com. After cal. August 23, 2011 at 2:23 pm #1306936. Since 1968, West Marine has grown to over 250 local stores, with knowledgeable Associates happy to assist. Lowrance HDS-12 Live Fishfinders. In total, you can communicate with Lowrance using 2 different media: phone, web. One thing that I have heard is Hummingbird customer service is a lot better than Lowrance these days. Each time the phone only rang once and I was connected to an agent/representative. I spoke with a well respected Dallas area electronics expert and repairman last week and he said that even he can't get through to Lowrance customer dis-service. One person found this helpful. I can't speak of lowrance customer service. Hds 10 has water damage and is now a blank screen. Lowrance factory review Very fast service, I received the unit within 2 days of ordering. Each time my issue was addressed properly and effeciently. I had to stay on the line for more than 1 hour before talking to a Lowrance . That was back 10 or so years ago. Large Corporations take time to bleed. I just got off the phone with Lowrance customer service and came away very disappointed. long time exclusive user of Lowrance. FIND OUT MORE. Posts: 2498. When you see how fish are located near structure and watch them respond to your lure, you will know if your current technique is working or if it's time to make an adjustment - information that is harder to get from traditional sonar or structure imaging. Lowrance HDS Live Fishfinder/Chartplotter, 9", w/Active Imaging 3-in-1 000-14422-001 Lowrance Active Imaging 3-In-1 Transducer 14489001 Navpod Powerpod Pre-Cut For Furuno Mfd8 Navnet 3D PP5053-C Raymarine Ray90 First Station Kit T70433 Navpod Powerpod Pre-Cut For Furuno Navnet Tztouch 14.1" PP5036 I am very happy with this since I can easily migrate my depth finder to my new boat. If you update the software of an older plotter, the same result can happen. . If you've been unable to find an answer in our support section or are looking for more information on a Lowrance product, please contact us here. Helpful. Problem resolved? New stuff will be out soon, I would wait. However, the lack of knowledge about Lowrance's products / systems demonstrated by those individuals is abysmal to say the least. Service & Support | Lowrance USA Service and Support Program When you choose a product from Lowrance®, you are automatically protected by a standard service and support program. Participant. Should you wish to follow up with us, please feel free to do so. I have been dealing with lowrance customer service for the last 10 days. Lowrance 25ft Ethernet Cable. He uses a computer in this version. The next best way to talk to their customer support team may just be to tell GetHuman about your issue and let us try to find the best way to contact them or find help for that particular issue. Lowrance Customer Service Electronics. Please contact Navico Legal if you have any concerns regarding potential infringement by Navico or infringement of Navico's Intellectual Property. Compare Lowrance's phone number, and help-desk. Fax: +52 (646) 175-1198. This meeting should include a written overview of the supplier's . to $2500. They are very knowledgeable with all of their products! Lowrance Active Imaging 3-In-1 Transducer 14489001 Lowrance HDS Live Fishfinder/Chartplotter, 9", w/Active Imaging 3-in-1 000-14422-001 Navpod Systempod Pre-Cut For Raymarine Es95/Es97/Es98 And GP2170-14 Navpod Systempod Pre-Cut For Garmin 820/820Xs/840Xs GP2048 Seachoice Oarlock Horns1/2"X1.75"L 70501 I thought it time to send it in for a. I mailed it to Lowrance for service/replacement. Any customer service person should be able to do what Linda did. Product Description & Details. Lowrance Service Repair Centers. By far, the biggest problem we had with the Elite 3X was not the fishfinder itself, but with the terrible Lowrance customer service. Post subject: why Lowrance?.their customer service absolutely sucks! And again, if you didn't realize it was an option and you'd rather have a dialog with somebody, you can actually phone them. Twice I've called Lowrance customer service and, after a lengthy wait was able to describe my issue, get put on hold again, then asked to take a survey and hung up on. All Lowrance Contact Information. [ Re: Texas Guide Fishing - Mark Parker ] #1942735 02/05/08 12:19 AM. I think I am going to become a Humminbird man after dealing with Lowrance. Customer service isn't what it used to be and that goes for most businesses I have and my friends have dealt with. NEVER EVER LOWRANCE You can contact our customer service at 800-628-4487 or you can email service.amazon.US1@navico.com. I can't complain about lowrance or there service. great products. experience as a customer is hit/miss. as a gen2 touch user, a model that does exactly what I want it to (as long as . which impressed me. Hds10 and hds 5. great products. 800-324-1356: Customer Service. HB does have really excellent customer service! Notify me about Lowrance Electronics. We would like the opportunity to make this right for you. Later that week I was charged an additional 884$. I purchases an Elite-7HDI from Bass Pro on August 1st along with an external antenna plus NEEMA 2000 start up kit to make the antenna work with the locator. Lowrance is a great company with great… Lowrance is a great company with great products. Lowrance is a great company with great… Lowrance is a great company with great products. 5.0 out of 5 stars Better Than Expected. Product Videos ( 3) 3 News and Offers. I have to say they are absolutely terrible. If you feel better service would be provided at a another location, we do offer the option to mail your motor into an authorized service center of your choosing (postage prepaid and insured), and MotorGuide will cover the return shipping back to your location. There is a dedicated team of friendly customer support representatives who do their best to ensure that every customer has a Gale Directory Of Publications And Broadcast Media (Gale Directory Of Publications & Broadcast Media)|Kimberly Hunt Lowrance pleasant customer experience. $249.99. 5 Jan 2021. Do you agree with Lowrance's 4-star rating? I'm running 2 units linked together and a motorguide i5. Most companies today do not make parts immediately available for older model product at all. Evidently, Customer Service from Lowrance no longer exsists. Upload your logs to Navionics, using the tutorial below "How to Export and . Re: Lowrance Customer service! Please come prepared to this meeting. Most companies today do not make parts immediately available for older model product at all. I think everyone has a problem with their LMS-332 units. lowrance came through for me again ! Calls were like 10 minutes apart and the second rep. was already aware of what the first rep had said and done . Report abuse. Amazon Customer. Posts: 1086. There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the boat looking like an idiot. your Lowrance units. Good customer service from Lowrance. 1. good products. Blaine. I have been running Lowrance all my life but thinking about changing. Check this page, which is continuously updated. Shop with confidence - get free shipping to home or stores + price match guarantee! Find more fish easily. March 17, 2019 at 9:25 am #1843781. Lowrance has somewhat of a monopoly on the GPS/FF department. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. H. Hunter's Dad . 45 minute wait on customer service line and very frustrating to deal with them. Customer serivces keeps giving him the run around they told him it would be another 3 to 4 weeks. What knowledge do they have?http://. My Elite 5 got wet. Shop with confidence - get free shipping to home or stores + price match guarantee! Use our knowledge base or downloads portal to get the latest information. Lowrance professional A-1 customer service! I am pleased with the sonar and GPS but the downscan images are not very clear at all. Lowrance has been bleeding for years. Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003 Below are listed addresses, telephone number, fax and opening days of the Lowrance Service Repair Centers in Sacramento, California.. Lowrance technical support center in Sacramento, California From StructureScan® 3D to FishReveal™ and LiveSight™ real-time sonar, fish-finding performance reaches new heights with an Lowrance HDS LIVE 9 Fish Finder/Chartplotter. Since 1968, West Marine has grown to over 250 local stores, with knowledgeable Associates happy to assist. I bought a Lowrance 332c from Jolly Ann Marine back in 04-05 and have had nothing but good things to say about it and with the Lake Master chip it has helped me boat lots of big walleyes on Mille Lacs. Shop, read reviews, or ask questions about Lowrance Fishing at the official West Marine online store. Rebate Center. Lowrance Active Imaging 3-In-1 Transducer 14489001 Lowrance HDS Live Fishfinder/Chartplotter, 9", w/Active Imaging 3-in-1 000-14422-001 Navpod Powerpod Pre-Cut For Furuno Mfd8 Navnet 3D PP5053-C Raymarine Ray90 First Station Kit T70433 Navpod Powerpod Pre-Cut For Furuno Navnet Tztouch 14.1" PP5036 This is the 2nd Lowrance unit I have ordered which will give me 2 units on the boat. Full list of all Lowrance Service Repair Centers in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.All companies with the best technicians in the repair and servicing of Lowrance products. I also use it in the . Size: HDS-7 LiveStyle: Active Imaging 3-in-1 Verified Purchase. We are always happy to help, in any way we can. Available: call now & skip the wait! 22839. a little bit of advice to prospective Lowrance fishfinder-chartplotter purchasers: just because your Hobie comes with a "Lowrance ready" transducer plate it doesn't mean it will only work with a Lowrance transducer.there are plenty of YouTube videos of guys showing how . Everything received was as ordered and pricing was competitive. Their site gives the impression of customer service but none of it worked when I tried to report problems over the last 3 months. Lowrance ActiveImaging 2-in-1 Transducer 25ft Cable. Did you get through to them?