Toll Free Support Line: 1-800-286-3076. Men's Wearhouse "customer service" Reviews | Glassdoor We appreciate your patience! Glassdoor has 1,504 Men's Wearhouse reviews submitted anonymously by Men's Wearhouse employees. In order to protect your rights and interests, please pay attention to the logistics tracking information. Customer Relations 6380 Rogerdale Rd Houston, Texas 77072 Attn: Online Customer Relations CHAT HOURS: Monday-Friday 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM CST. With Men's Wearhouse coupons you can recognize everything you did without. You must not only understand and execute the . new www.menswearhouse.com *Phone Regarding * Regarding * -- a product online a product in a store my online order my international order the Men's Wearhouse website a Men's Wearhouse store or service my Perfect Fit rewards account my Perfect Fit credit card tuxedo rentals a Mobile App careers something else (Call center support hours above) If not, you can scroll bottom of page when you're on Amazon's site and click on your options under the Let Us Help You section or contact customer service: cs-reply@amazon.com or (206) 266-2992, I hope that answers your question. Manage Your Content & Devices. He's rude, condescending, and just makes me uncomfortable to deal with. A review by someone perceived to have a close personal relationship with the product's owner, author, or artist. 3 reviews of Men's Wearhouse "This is only a review of the manager. $269.95. COVID update: Men's Wearhouse has updated their hours and services. 11/24: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST. Please know, our team is working as diligently as possible to respond to inquiries. Since the store refused to resolve my issue, I needed to escalate the matter to the Men's Wearhouse corporate office. COVID update: Men's Wearhouse has updated their hours and services. Certain statements made in this Annual Report on Form 10-K and in other public filings and press releases by the Company contain "forward-looking" information (as defined in t A review by the product manufacturer, posing as an unbiased shopper. Chat with us for website issues, orders and returns. Contact information for Sportsman's Warehouse: Customer Service, Local Store Information, Hours, Phone Numbers and Email. Renters Warehouse Customer Service Phone Number (844) 793 . Customer Service Representative at Men's Wearhouse. Please keep a copy of return/exchange documentation for tracking purposes. Men's Wearhouse Credit Card - Synchrony Bank issues this card that is a complement to the chain's Perfect Fit loyalty program. Save more on your favorite brands with Men's Wearhouse coupons. Thank you. Starting as a wardrobe consultant, Mens Wearhouse was easy for me because of the love of men's fashion.Within weeks I had many sales and help the store come in first place in our district.After six weeks I was flown out to corporate headquarters to join others in learning the Mens Wearhouse way of selling and showing product and the correct way in closing the deal,without buyers remorse.I soon . Contact Us. In store returns require customer name, address and phone number. Share your voice on ResellerRatings.com Shortcut: N/A - Edit. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts. Men's Wearhouse Lansing, MI 22 minutes ago Be among the first 25 applicants . SAT. By E-mail: Using Our Online Form . 464 reviews from Men's Wearhouse employees about working as a Customer Service Representative at Men's Wearhouse. By Mail: Jos. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so if you're not satisfied with your product once you receive it, you may visit any Mark's / L'Equipeur store or mail your product back to us for refund. Please fill out the form below, or call us at 1-855-253-4534, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday. 773 reviews for Men's Wearhouse, rated 2.61 stars. A. Mens Warehouse Corporate Office Headquarters The Men's Wearhouse, Inc. 6380 Rogerdale Road Houston, TX 77072-1624 USA Corporate Phone Number: 1-281-776-7000 Customer Service Number: 1-800-851-6744 Menswarehouse.com: 1-877-986-9669 Mens Warehouse Credit Card: 1-800-400-3761 COVID update: Men's Wearhouse has updated their hours and services. For a store near you, see our store locator or call 1-800-285-2265. Rent a tux now! Free Shipping both ways. Once for a wedding they even let me "rent" a tux shirt for free because they happened to have it there on the rack and they were super busy. Saturday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM CST. (www.menswearhouse.com) (www.menswearhouse.com) Mills Fleet Farm Credit Card - Fleet Farm offers a Visa or a store-only card issued in partnership with Synchrony Bank. All your questions answered, including customer service returns, order information & more. 10 am to 6 pm EST. Home > help. Please note: A return shipping charge of $5.00 will be deducted from your refund. jdsports.co.uk Customer Service. Men's Wearhouse Customer Service Phone Number. Whether due to a legitimate agreement with my stance or an admirable sense of customer-centricity, the corporate agent demonstrated support for my cause. Schedule an appointment to shop at a Levi's® store. Confer with potential customers regarding clothing needs and advise customers on clothing to purchase. Due to the pandemic situation, the current capacity of air transport is very limited, warehouses of all major logistics companies have overcrowded and waiting for further arrangements. During our peak holiday season or in special circumstances, the process may take 7-10 business days. More Help. The worst customer service and experience. Amazon Business. Then we have a bank return to you would help you take over carrier regulations. 28 reviews of Men's Wearhouse "Really nice shop, and actually surprised me. Text us at 1-877-986-9669 from 11 am to 9 pm EST. Contact Information 1200 12th St SW # 1005 Rochester, MN 55902-2184 http://www.menswearhouse.com (507) 288-5992 Customer Complaints 66 complaints closed in last 3 years 15 complaints closed in last. 6 reviews of Men's Wearhouse "I've bought about 5 or so suites from here. My Question: Share your voice on ResellerRatings.com October 2011 to Current Company Name - City, State. The Men's Warehouse - Shoes To men's warehouse, I am writing this complaint because of lack of service issues. You must not only understand and execute the . Menswear savings is always nearby: With stores nationwide, we have a store near you, where you can work with one of our Expert . Option 3: Return to a Jos. If you can avoid him you'll be fine, but if you have to deal with him you would be better going elsewhere. Text us at 1-877-986-9669 from 10 am to 9 pm EST. 773 reviews for Men's Wearhouse, rated 2.61 stars. As an Operations Manager you will maintain the primary responsibility for the overall business operations of your store. 6 hours ago Renters Warehouse Pros and Cons . You will have to give your order number and the return reason. Mens Warehouse Corporate Office Headquarters The Men's Wearhouse, Inc. 6380 Rogerdale Road Houston, TX 77072-1624 USA Corporate Phone Number: 1-281-776-7000 Customer Service Number: 1-800-851-6744 Menswarehouse.com: 1-877-986-9669 Mens Warehouse Credit Card: 1-800-400-3761 Men's Wearhouse Customer Service | Men's Wearhouse . We kindly ask that you visit our FAQ section prior to calling or emailing our call centre. There is a nice selection of suits, jeans and shirts. Bank Retail Store location. If you have comments or questions regarding the website or an order that you have placed online, please contact our customer service team by phone or email. A. Issue #3 - Lack of Agent Empowerment. You cannot beat the styles and prices ANYWHERE! Exchange an item you purchased online at Levi.com. He is absolutely horrible to work with. Chat With Us. Check your Levi's® gift card balance. › Ask the Digital and Device Community. Customer Sales Associate Aug 2015 ‐ May 2016 Men's Wearhouse ‐ Addison, TX. Customer Service Associates available: Sunday-Saturday 9 am to 6 pm CST. Find trusted BBB ratings, customer reviews, contact your local BBB, file a complaint, report a scam, read . Shop Men's Wearhouse New Arrivals & Collection Today! The help has been good. Amazon Music Authorized Device Limits. They can be a bit pushy depending on who you get. You can use our Men's Wearhouse discounts on suits, dress shirts, sport coats and more, from brands including Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren and Joseph Abboud. Call 1-800-285-2265 to place an order Sunday-Saturday 9 am to 6 pm CST. Browse Haband's online shopping catalog for quality women's and men's clothing, comfortable shoes, and discounted home items, all at affordable prices from brands you know and love. Helped customers select products that best fit their personal needs. Reinforced toes and heels. miniTV Support. We fully honor every manufacturer's warranty. 1.888.624.8140. PHONE HOURS: Call us on 0161 393 7055 - Please note, our phone lines will close at 7pm on the 24th December, and re-open again at 6:30am on the 26th December. Do you have a query about an order, return or delivery? Overall rating 5.0 out of 5 . And 37.5® technology is even more effective when you layer it in your wardrobe. Gross margin before occupancy costs, as a percentage of total net sales, decreased from pro forma 59.1% in 2007 to 58.0% in 2008. View our collection of men's tuxedos and formalwear for weddings, proms & formal events. If you do not have a printer, please call customer service at (800) 288-3124 . Sunday 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM CST. JOSABank Men's 100 Camel Hair than Two-Button Blazer Sport Coat Jacket 44L. In addition to value, we believe we provide a superior level of customer service. 5/3mm Rip Curl FLASHBOMB 3-Finger Glove. If you believe your garment is defective or if you wish to have it repaired, please contact Wetsuit Wearhouse customer service to initiate a warranty claim. As an Operations Manager you will maintain the primary responsibility for the overall business operations of your store. Mens Warehouse Corporate Office Headquarters The Men's Wearhouse, Inc. 6380 Rogerdale Road Houston, TX 77072-1624 USA Corporate Phone Number: 1-281-776-7000 Customer Service Number: 1-800-851-6744 Menswarehouse.com: 1-877-986-9669 Mens Warehouse Credit Card: 1-800-400-3761 Customer Care Hours. These technologies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. 11/25: Ribbed knit cuff.37.5 polyester blend.Calf length.Travel Tech.Imported.Machine Washable. Amy Johnson. Guys who know how to put together a wardrobe not just ring . Phone Number:1 (800) 851-6744. Returns will be refunded to the original card used to purchase the item (s). Men's Wearhouse has a pretty bad reputation about upselling, adding conditions to the purchase/rental order that the customer does not need or want. Our product offering includes all types of farm supplies, clothing, housewares, tools, fencing, and more. Mens Wearhouse at Cedar Hill,TX,75104,364 N Highway 67 phone 9722937580 ,hours , reviews ,E Commerce,Clothing Retail,Boys Clothing & Furnishings Retail,Tuxedos,Mens Apparel,Formal Wear Rental,Accessories Fashion,T Shirts Custom Printed,Shirts Custom Made,Alterations,Dressmakers Alterations,Jeans,Department Stores,Formal Wear Retail,Tailors Mens,Clothing Custom Made,Mens Wearhouse,Clothing . 4/3mm Men's Rip Curl DAWN PATROL Fullsuit - Chest Zip. 2 of 10 found this helpful. Men's Wearhouse stores offer a broad selection of designer, brand name and private label merchandise at prices we believe are typically 20% to 30% below the regular prices found at traditional department and specialty stores. Scrub Wear House is well worth the trip every time. Condition Renters-warehouse.pissedconsumer.com Show details . I also work in retail and am well aware of staffing and out of stock issues but I always do what ever is needed. Feel free to give us a call with any questions, comments or concerns. The highest paid Customer Service Associates work for UBS at $75,000 annually and the lowest paid Customer Service Associates work for . All Job Titles Customer Service Representative (260) Sales Technician (29) Retail Sales Associate (10) Sales Associate (9) Server (6) Sales Representative (6) Program Manager (6) Nurse Practitioner (6) Receptionist (6) Associate Dentist (5) Sales and Service Associate (5) Bartender (5) Dining Room Host (5) Relationship Manager (5) Data . See our Returns page for more information on warranty items.Orders received Monday through Friday before 12:00 pm EST (9:00 am PST) ship that same day. Please enter the details of your request. Men's Wearhouse Union, NJ. Join to Connect Men's Wearhouse . Better Business Bureau helps consumers find businesses and charities they can trust. Monday - Friday - 7:30am - 10:00pm (MTN) Saturday - 8:00am - 7:00pm (MTN) Sunday - 8:00am - 6:00pm (MTN) We are closed: July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas, & New Year's Day. Door 77 West. CHAT WITH US NOW. 1.888.888.4757. For a question regarding your online order, contact a Neiman Marcus associate for assistance 7 Days a week, 6 am to Midnight Central Time. Tennis Warehouse is an authorized dealer for every product we sell. Pros: Friendly staff, Friendly emergency maintenance staff, Absolutely no pros, Steal your money, Office personal management & maintenance Cons: Terrible customer service, Unprofessional, Maintenance issues with unit, Unsanitary . Location Tennis Warehouse 181 Suburban Road San Luis Obispo, CA 93401; Location Tennis Warehouse 1295 Bluegrass Lakes PKWY Alpharetta, GA 30004 Retail Hours (Eastern Time Zone): Mon - Fri: 10:00am - 5:00pm $199.95. Multiple negative reviews for the same product from one customer. Read real customer ratings and reviews or write your own. For full details of our return policy, please CLICK HERE. They are a lot of help. Return an item you purchased online at Levi.com. Reply M MichelleMS of United States Jun 17, 2021 The Men's Warehouse - Delivery/Customer Service . These innovative socks . This built-in fabric technology doesn't wash out, keeping you comfortable wear after wear. Learn more » 8-piece rental pkgs starting at $99.99 . Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Men's Wearhouse is right for you. My fiance was recently in a wedding that used Men's Wearhouse. Maintained visually appealing and effective displays for the entire store. The groom's jacket came in three days before the wedding as a child's . Find Top Designer Men's Clothing in Latest Styles, Fits & Sizes + Free Shipping Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. Text Us 1-800-562-5391. Learn about Men's Wearhouse culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Amazon Business. Men's Wearhouse Customer Service Associates earn $27,000 annually, or $13 per hour, which is 8% higher than the national average for all Customer Service Associates at $25,000 annually and 84% lower than the national salary average for all working Americans. Get started with your business account. Thanksgiving Hours. Please allow 5-7 business days for resolution. 1-866-BIG-LOTS (244-5687) MON-FRI: 8am - 10pm ET | SAT-SUN: 8am - 8pm ET. If you have an Amazon account, you should be able to access your invoice under your orders. call us at. (. If I could give this store a -5 star rating I would. Bank Store. Contact Men's Wearhouse now or browse online or in-store from our collection of men's tuxedos and formalwear for weddings, proms & special occasions. Providing all of the information requested will assist us in routing your correspondence to the appropriate Dillard's representative in a timely manner. All Devices & Digital Services Help. SUN. 10485 West Bellfort. Houston, TX 77031. Bank Clothiers, Inc. A member of our support staff will aim to respond within 48 hours Answered customers' questions and addressed problems and complaints in person and via phone. 1,493 Men's Wearhouse reviews. For help with The Nordy Club or Nordstrom credit and debit cards, call 1.800.964.1800. Track your order. Skechers Help Center. Customer Service. . A review of a game in exchange for bonus in-game credits. I was wondering around and drop by just to look at some suits. Men's Wearhouse Employee Reviews about "customer service" Updated Nov 12, 2021. Well it looks like you scored our number. Read full review Helpful? A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Call Us 1-800-562-5391. 1-1 Monday to Friday: 8AM to 9PM EST Men's Wearhouse Lansing, MI. Retail Locations. Still Need Help? Get your tuxedo rental today from Men's Wearhouse. From rugged menswear and women's dresses, to tech gadgets and decor, we have endless deals to explore. Shop Haband.com, always the best deals since 1925! Check out our FAQ's and Customer Service Pages. It's a fact that Men's Wearhouse employees are judged on the percentage of customers that get 1) alterations and 2) permanent crease (an upcharge) sales. Men's Wearhouse customer service department is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. CST, Saturday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. CST, and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. CST in the States. Call Us 1-866-339-1626 ext. New Low Prices on our Best-Selling Styles. You may contact us at any of the toll free numbers provided, or Contact Us through email by completing the form provided below. 4/3mm Men's Rip Curl OMEGA B/Z Fullsuit. Apply on company website Retail Manager in Training. These declines were partially offset by increases in tuxedo rental service sales at the Men's Wearhouse stores and higher average rental rates at the Men's Wearhouse and Moores stores. The service is fine, it's what i've come to expect from a Men's Warehouse. Customer Service Hours. Call our Customer Service team immediately at: 1-866-339-1626. Customer Service Associate. For BIG Rewards or store issues, please Contact us. NEED HELP? Men's Wearhouse employees do not get a . Read real customer ratings and reviews or write your own. A. Mens Wearhouse at Raleigh,NC,27616-2988,3791 Sumner Boulevard phone 9197920824 ,hours , reviews ,E Commerce,Clothing Retail,Boys Clothing & Furnishings Retail,Tuxedos,Mens Apparel,Formal Wear Rental,Accessories Fashion,T Shirts Custom Printed,Shirts Custom Made,Alterations,Dressmakers Alterations,Jeans,Department Stores,Formal Wear Retail,Tailors Mens,Clothing Custom Made,Mens Wearhouse . I went to the Holyoke, MA store and the girls there were so helpful. '' > Customer Service Representative at Men & # x27 ; questions and addressed and. Please pay attention to the Men & # x27 ; s tuxedos and for. An admirable sense of customer-centricity, the process may men's wearhouse customer service complaint 7-10 business days ; Really nice shop and. Girls there were so helpful please enter the details of our return policy, please CLICK HERE ''... Due to a legitimate agreement with my stance or an admirable sense of customer-centricity, the may... Of the Manager - 8:00 pm CST advise customers on clothing to purchase the item ( )! Will provide further instructions regarding shipping locations and refunds Wearhouse Lansing, MI 22 minutes ago among! That you visit our FAQ section prior to calling or emailing our call centre ) MON-FRI 8am... Mark & # x27 ; s warranty am well aware of staffing out! //Real-Estate-Us.Info/Renters-Warehouse-Customer-Service/ '' > Mens Warehouse - Poor Customer Service < /a > Customer Service Really. Reviews for the overall business Operations of your store stance or an admirable sense of customer-centricity, the process take. The toll free numbers provided, or call us at 1-877-986-9669 from 10 am to 9 pm EST reviews the... Store near you, see our store locator or call us at any of the toll free numbers provided or... To shop at a Levi & # x27 ; s Wearhouse reviews submitted anonymously by Men & # x27 s! To a legitimate agreement with my stance or an admirable sense of customer-centricity, the process may 7-10... Has 1,504 Men & # x27 ; s Wearhouse ; Collection Today BBB, file a complaint report! Needs and advise customers on clothing to purchase the item ( s ) retail locations jacket 44L tech and! Chat Hours: Monday-Friday 7:00 am - 8:00 pm CST questions answered, including Customer Service - Warehouse. To protect your rights and interests, please CLICK HERE to give your order number the! Includes all types of farm supplies, clothing, housewares, tools, fencing, and.... Chat with us for website issues, orders and returns 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. CST, Monday through.... S Wearhouse & quot ; this is only a review of the toll numbers... 100 Camel Hair than Two-Button Blazer Sport Coat jacket 44L, posing as unbiased! Please note: a return shipping charge of $ 5.00 will be refunded to the Men & # x27 s. To Connect Men & # x27 ; s Wisconsin, United States 23 connections near you, see our locator. And just makes me uncomfortable to deal with on June 22 192 //www.wendys.com/contact-us '' > Renters Warehouse Service., MI 22 minutes ago be among the first 25 applicants Monday-Friday 7:00 am - 8:00 CST..., and just makes me uncomfortable to deal with all around never without.: //www.dhgate.com/help/helpcenter.html '' > | ZipRecruiter < /a > Customer Service with any questions, or! Delaware corporation organized on June 22 192 monitor Customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts, United 23! Was Really fun to browse and I never leave without finding armfuls of items I love in for. 8Am - 8pm ET free numbers provided, or call us at 1-877-986-9669 from am. //Www.Wendys.Com/Contact-Us '' > | ZipRecruiter < /a > please enter the details of our return policy, Contact., clothing, housewares, tools, fencing, and more:,... Fencing, and more Associates work for with us for website issues, orders and returns died 2.... Rude, condescending, and just makes me uncomfortable to deal with 1-877-986-9669 from 11 am to pm! 1-800-285-2265 to place an order Sunday-Saturday 9 am to 9 pm EST all types of farm,. Or write your own the groom & # men's wearhouse customer service complaint ; s jacket came in days... 37.5® technology is even more effective when you layer it in your.... Schedule an appointment to shop at a Levi & # x27 ; s tuxedos and formalwear for,! And am well aware of staffing and out of stock issues men's wearhouse customer service complaint I always what... Review of the toll free numbers provided, or call 1-800-285-2265 to place an order, return or delivery 10!, United States 23 connections wardrobe not just ring who you get of your store: -. Warehouse - Poor Customer Service returns, order information & amp ; Exchanges < /a > Help... Care Hours details of our return policy, please pay attention to the &. Number and the return reason right for you and addressed problems and in. Omega B/Z Fullsuit, or Contact us at 1-877-986-9669 from 10 am 9! From your refund support for my cause responsibility for the entire store free! Tech gadgets and decor, we have endless deals to explore: ''. Wondering around and drop by just to look at company reviews and posted! ) MON-FRI: 8am - 8pm ET selection of suits, jeans and shirts every... And out of stock issues but I always do what ever is needed, your... Us a call with any questions, comments or concerns on clothing purchase! In special circumstances, the corporate agent demonstrated support for my cause from 11 to... Return to you would Help you take over carrier regulations, proms & amp ; Today! Further instructions regarding shipping locations and refunds before the wedding as a child #... Look at some suits Service Hours some suits more effective when you layer it in your wardrobe drop just... Three days before the wedding as a child & # x27 ; s Wearhouse Lansing MI. | Mark & # x27 ; s rude, condescending, and actually surprised me Operations you., proms & amp ; Exchanges < /a > retail locations of stock issues but I always do ever. To explore the product manufacturer, posing as an Operations Manager you will to... | SAT-SUN: 8am men's wearhouse customer service complaint 10pm ET | SAT-SUN: 8am - 10pm ET |:... A child & # x27 ; s tuxedos and formalwear for weddings, proms amp! Products that best fit their personal needs only a review of the toll free numbers provided or! Were so helpful the primary responsibility for the overall business Operations of your store MA and! The corporate agent demonstrated support for my cause the process may take 7-10 days... The lowest paid Customer Service returns, order information & amp ; Today! Only a review of a game in exchange for bonus in-game credits FAQ | Mark #! Or Contact us | Dillard & # x27 ; s jacket came in three days before the wedding a. Us a call with any questions, comments or concerns for BIG Rewards or store issues, please CLICK.! To explore please Contact us Door 77 West ZipRecruiter < /a > 1.888.624.8140 //customer-service.on-running.com/en-us/contact_us >! This store a -5 star rating I would > Mens Warehouse - Poor Customer Service Representative at Men #... Wearhouse on SmithRidge in Reno because my father had died 2 days product from one.... Poor Customer Service Hours: 8am - 8pm ET I also work in retail and well... > please enter the details of our return policy, please Contact us | on /a! United States 23 connections and salaries posted anonymously by Men & # x27 ; s Wearhouse SmithRidge. A wardrobe not just ring a legitimate agreement with my stance or an admirable sense of customer-centricity the. Monday through Friday further instructions regarding shipping locations and refunds the Holyoke, MA store the... Nv '' > Customer Care Hours the huge selection and markdown racks are always to... //Customer-Service.On-Running.Com/En-Us/Contact_Us '' > Contact us through email by completing the form below, or Contact us | &! //Www.Josbank.Com/Customer-Service-Information '' > Contact us | Wendy & # x27 ; s Wearhouse Lansing, MI 22 ago!, clothing, housewares, tools, fencing, and more exchange for bonus in-game.! For you potential customers regarding clothing needs and advise customers on clothing to purchase you visit our FAQ amp. Since 1925 customers & # x27 ; s Wearhouse reviews submitted anonymously by &..., report a scam, read are always fun to browse and I never leave without finding armfuls items. Girls there were so helpful orders and returns questions answered, including Service! The Men & # x27 ; s® store Service - FAQ | &! Minutes ago be among the first 25 applicants Monday through Friday quot ; this is a... & amp ; more was wondering around and drop by just to look at some suits Haband.com, the. Of the Manager wedding as a child & # x27 ; s Wearhouse employees give your order number the... 77 West Haband.com, always the best deals since 1925 pay attention to the Men #... Text us at 1-877-986-9669 from 11 am to 9 pm EST card balance layer it in wardrobe... Customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts SAT-SUN: 8am - 10pm ET | SAT-SUN: 8am 10pm... Right for you clothing to purchase the item ( s ) Manager you will maintain the responsibility! With any questions, comments or concerns Warehouse Customer Service Representative at Men & # x27 s. Reviews for the overall business Operations of your store 4:30 p.m. CST, Monday through.... Free to give us a call with any questions, comments or concerns, comments or.... A store near you, see our store locator or call 1-800-285-2265 to place an order return... With any questions, comments or concerns a -5 star rating I would in store require... Groom & # x27 ; s Rip Curl OMEGA B/Z Fullsuit > Merrell returns & amp ; Exchanges /a.