Effective 1st June 2019. Charge your entire return airline ticket/s to the Nations Trust Bank American Express Card. 9 Benefits of Adding Amex Platinum Card Authorized Users. You will be the main Cardholder and will be liable for all charges made on the Supplementary Card(s). 5% Cash Back for all purchases (except for government bodies and utilities) on weekends (capped at RM50 per month) Krungsri Platinum - Krungsri Credit Card Supplementary Cards. Get 1% for Spending every THB 800/Sales Slip at participating Bangchak gas stations. You can request up to nine (9) supplementary cards. Best-OCBC Platinum - S$80.25 p.a. Apply for Supplementary Credit Card Now! You can easily get more than $2,000 in value in the first year, so the annual fee of $699 shouldn't be a huge concern. - Hi, I was wondering if have a supplementary card on the American Express Platinum (Canadian) has the same benefits as the primary card holder? Apply Now Compare Card Card Type Charge Card Annual Card Fee S$1,712 (inclusive of GST) Supplementary Cards And when I got the opportunity to get one as a supplementary card, I accepted it with open hands, just to experience the metal form factor as the most important . To make a American Express Platinum card rental car insurance claim, call (800) 338-1670 within 30 days of a covered incident. Supplementary Cards | Add Cardmembers | AMEX India You do NOT get the rewards of a standard gold card on a supplementary card. As a new Cardmember, earn 25,000 Membership Rewards® points when you spend $3,000 in your first three months of Cardmembership. I was considering either adding it as a supplementary card to my Platinum and hence pay $50 a year or as a separate account and Why Amex Platinum? Visa Supplementary Credit Cards now! - Hi, I have an AMEX platinum (Canada) and want to add a PRG card for my wife. Platinum Card Member and one (1) Supplementary Platinum Card Member can bring up to one (1) accompanying guest each for unlimited complimentary lounge access. To get American Express Platinum card car rental insurance coverage, you must decline the rental agency's supplemental insurance policy. A Quick Guide to Each Version of the American Express ... Supplementary card holders can also enjoy most of the above benefits that a primary cardholder enjoys, including the hotel privileges. Hotel elite status with the Amex Platinum - The Points Guy How to Get Your Credit Card's Annual Fee Waived - US News 1.1K Posts 1 March 2018 at 12:03PM in Credit Cards. American Express UAE - The Platinum Card You can enroll any of your immediate family members, provided they're over 15 years of age for up to 2 complimentary Supplementary Cards. Credit Card Peso Rewards Program Earn two (2) Peso Points* for every P1,000 or USD20 qualified spend on your BDO Platinum Mastercard, where one (1) Peso Point is equal to P1.00. The signup bonus is split into two parts, with the first 150,000 bonus Membership Rewards Points to be received after spending $3,000 or more in the first 3 months from approval and an additional 50,000 bonus Membership Rewards Points after the annual . $0 annual Card fee for up to 4 Additional Card Members 1 Earn points for every dollar spent on Additional Cards 1 IMPORTANT: There is a separate offer, also ending today, for adding a supplementary card to a Marriott Bonvoy, Nectar or American Express Rewards Credit Card. The Amex credit agreement is with your family member. Reimbursement for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck Every 5 Years. Last edited by mistytalon on Oct 1st, 2019 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total. Middle Name. The American Express Platinum Supplementary Credit Card Permanent Fee Waiver of up to 2 Supplementary Cards (Annual Fee Incl. 4. (c) is regulated and licensed by the Central Bank of Bahrain as a Financing Company. Free Supplementary Cards Share your spending privileges with your loved ones by giving them supplementary EastWest Platinum Mastercard credit cards with Annual Membership Fees waived perpetually. 8. Updated: Oct 14, 2021, 11:35am. As he's already into Marriott/ITC, it totally made sense to grab it. Limited to first approved Additional Card. Charge Card The Platinum Card® Enter a world where riches are measured, not in material wealth, but in unforgettable experiences. to check if its worth it. Thanks! Priority Pass offers a VIP experience at over 1000 airport lounges with complimentary drinks, refreshments and pre-flight bites (including alcohol!). Crafted in metal and contactless for enhanced security. The mentioned charge is applicable for any further supplementary cards 3. When you add Additional Cards the benefits keep adding up Supplementary Cards Extend the privileges of your American Express Cardmembership to the special people in your life. If you are asking about personal Platinum, supplementary Platinum cards are $275/yr for three, Gold are free. American Express | Membership Rewards - Canadian Amex: Add a supplementary gold card to platinum or by itself? Even in normal times, American Express Platinum offers the biggest single sign-up bonus of any UK travel card. Until 2nd November, The Platinum Card blows every other card out of the water with a doubled sign-up bonus. Points Currencies. If you're a frequent traveller, want to travel like a VIP, or are trying to earn a lot of points fast, then this card is for you. Annual fee: RM3,250 with up to 4 free supplementary cards The American Express ® Platinum Credit Card brings you enhanced travel experience by offering lounge access throughout the world. What's more, this privilege is also extended to 1 of your Supplementary Cardmembers. Additional Supplementary Platinum Cards can be obtained for an additional fee of US$275 / €275 each. If not, what is not included? This means you will enjoy the following Priority Pass TM benefits: . You can either pay an additional $175 per year for up to three authorized users who get their own Platinum authorized user cards (see rates and fees).Or, there's a no additional fee option where you can add . Apply for Supplementary Cards. Any additional guest(s) are assessed an additional charge. If you are asking about Business Platinum, supplementary Platinum cards are $300/yr each, Gold are $45/yr each, and Green are free. One fine day my friend got the 125K MR Points Upgrade Offer and he quickly called up his credit card guy (ofcourse me!) Krungsri Platinum. AMEX Platinum - Supplementary Cards? Additionally, receive up to 100,000 Membership Rewards® points when you spend a minimum of S$20,000 in the first 6 months. A Quick Guide To Each Version Of The American Express Platinum Card. to check if its worth it. : OCBC Bank Co. Reg. You can push your Peso Points to your BDO Rewards card and shop using your points directly at any SM Retail Store. Access to the Centurion Lounge, Delta Sky Club, and Priority Pass Lounges. There are a few exceptions you should be aware of, though. If not, what is not included? OCBC 90°N Mastercard - S$53.50 p . Maybank 2 American Express® Platinum Card. Key facts: £575 annual fee About The Platinum Card The American Express Platinum charge card is issued directly by American Express. Credit limit for supplementary card(s) will be as per principal cardmember on a shared basis. You can also pay for additional supplementary titanium Centurion cards for £1,100 each per year, as well as other Amex consumer cards (at £275 each). Points earned on the Principal Cardholder's Account are non-transferrable. My American Express Platinum Canada review is positive. Bonus Tip: Another perk of the Amex Platinum Charge Card is the preferential conversion rate for Amex reward points (into airmiles/hotel points), compared to the Amex . MY 1ST SUPPLEMENTARY CARD DETAILS MY 3RD SUPPLEMENTARY CARD DETAILS Apply for NTUC Plus!/Plus! E-mail: platinum@americanexpress.com.bh Fees Annual Cardmembership Fees The Platinum Card® - Basic which includes: US$ 850/QAR 31001 1 Free Platinum Supplementary Card 4 Free Gold Supplementary Cards Additional Supplementary Cards Each additional Platinum Supplementary Card at US$ 350/QAR 1200 (maximum of 6) Each additional Gold Supplementary . To enjoy the benefits, you and your Supplementary Platinum Card Member must sign up for the Priority Pass membership. Your Supplementary Cardmembers can register online and create a MYCA ID. The Business Platinum Card® from American Express might come with a high annual fee, but it also has a whole lot of credit card perks.. E-mail: platinum@americanexpress.com.bh Fees Annual Cardmembership Fee The Platinum Card® - Basic which includes: US$ 850/BHD 320 (US$ 892.5/BHD 336 inclusive of VAT) 1 1 Free Platinum Supplementary Card 4 Free Gold Supplementary Cards Additional Supplementary Cards Each additional Platinum Supplementary Card at US$ 350 (US$ 367.5 inclusive of . The first Platinum Supplementary Card and up to four Gold or Green Supplementary Cards are provided at no additional charge. Despite the S$1,712 annual fee on The Platinum Card, principal cardholders are able to nominate up to 2 supplementary cardholders for free (for life! To enjoy the benefits, you and your Supplementary Platinum Card Member must sign up for the Priority Pass membership. Unless a very recent change, it should be $175 for up to 3. Share many of your Card benefits when you add an Additional Card for your teen age 13 or older, your household helper and everyone in between. Complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite and Hilton Honors Gold Status. 2. 179 Posts. Click here to apply. 9 January 2012 at 2:22PM in Credit Cards. Points earned on other UnionBank Credit Card accounts under the same Cardholder's name cannot be used or combined for redemption. Becky Pokora, Dia Adams. Terms and conditions: - Minimum transaction 500 EGP for installments. I believe you'll only get one point per dollar and really none of the perks. You may also assign a monthly sub-limit 2 for each supplementary card to better manage your finances. Fees Annual Cardmembership Fees The Platinum Card® - Basic which includes: US$ 8501 1 Free Platinum Supplementary Card 4 Free Gold Supplementary Cards Additional Supplementary Cards Each additional Platinum Supplementary Card at US$ 5 replies 5.6K views Joeler Forumite. Final thoughts. AMEX Platinum - Supplementary card holders. The Amex platinum is a great card, I get many times more than the AF through lounge visits alone. (Cash back will be calculated from spending maximum at THB 4,800/primary account/month and accumulated spending from both of primary card and supplementary card) 1 Apr 2021 - 31 Mar 2022. For American Express Platinum Credit card, 1st two Supplementary cards are free. Two of Amex's top travel rewards cards, The Platinum Card® from American Express and The Business Platinum Card® from American Express, provide many premium travel benefits. Bangchak gas stations for Krungsri . The American Express® Platinum Reserve Credit Card Exclusive Membership Month offer: 5,000 Bonus Points when you add an Additional Card. American Express® Platinum Credit Card. Post registering, they can login to their account and save Amex Offers to their Card. Minimum annual income: RM190,000. I gave myself a supplemental gold card on my platinum card account just in case I lose my platinum card or my wallet or whatever. LoungeKey Access: with QNB ALAHLI Visa Platinum credit card you will enjoy a relaxing atmosphere, where you can unwind or get work done, regardless of your airline or travel class at 25 changeable LoungeKey airport lounges worldwide for free for 6 times per calendar year for the cardholder only. You can earn an additional 1 bonus point for a total of 2 Membership Rewards Points per £1 spent at American Express Travel Online. I can't find my answer anywhere at the moment. CARD BENEFITS. 6 Supplementary Cards allow you to share the benefits of your American Express Card with others close to you. Extend the privileges of your American Express Cardmembership to the special people in your life. 5% Cash Back for all purchases on weekends (capped at RM50 per month). Applies to hotel, car hire, and experiences booked through the portal. Platinum Charge Credit Card is an innovative card for those who want special attention to the details of their life, as well as enjoying the luxuries of life and comfort. You MUST clear your balance in full at the end of each month. Install any product (worth minimum EGP 500) over 3,6 or 12 months at 0% interest when using your credit card. Additional Supplementary Cards can also be obtained at a fee. And when I got the opportunity to get one as a supplementary card, I accepted it with open hands, just to experience the metal form factor as the most important . Official application link: The Platinum Card® from American Express with a 100,000-point bonus offer. One fine day my friend got the 125K MR Points Upgrade Offer and he quickly called up his credit card guy (ofcourse me!) 3 replies 3.9K views Jlawson118 Forumite. You can either pay an additional $175 per year for up to three authorized users who get their own Platinum authorized user cards (see rates and fees).Or, there's a no additional fee option where you can add . Contributor, Editor. Supplementary Credit Cards are issued at no additional fee. We believe that it's easy to extract S$5.3k in value in the first membership year and S$2.8k in value for subsequent years, which more than justifies the S$1,712 annual fee. American Express | Membership Rewards - American Express Platinum Benefits for Supplementary Cardholder (Authorized User) - I was wondering if an authorized user on someones Platinum American Express Card with a card in their name gets all the benefits: Specifically looking at Fee Reimbursement for TSA precheck, Boingo We offer you Al Rajhi Credit Cards to achieve your ambitions and satisfy your desires. Reply Oct 22, 21, 2:40 pm 1 March 2018 at 12:03PM in Credit Cards. S$160.50 (inclusive of GST) for each subsequent Supplementary Card. Can someone answer me the following: Recently been accepted by Amex for the platinum card. Go Rewards Points accrue in the principal Cardholder's name only but points may also be earned through supplementary card usage. Why Amex Platinum? I hope that's a typo. If you have The Platinum Card from American Express, it is crazy not to use your one free Platinum supplementary card . Cib Credit card survey, 54 % of consumers look for Cards with no fee! Anywhere at the moment of a covered incident Pass TM benefits: enter... This could be worth between £50-£250 depending on your travel habits in total hope that & x27! Can & # x27 ; s account are non-transferrable 1st Supplementary card ( s ) can #... Rewards® points when you spend $ 3,000 in your first three months of Cardmembership if you are asking about Platinum! 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total Rewards of a standard Gold card on a shared basis want add! Call ( 800 ) 338-1670 within 30 days of a covered incident //wallethub.com/compare/cc/amex-gold-vs-platinum >! An additional charge DETAILS Apply for NTUC Plus! /Plus spend $ 3,000 in your first months! Annual Supplementary card and shop using your points directly at any SM Retail Store their account save... Ut/P/Z0/04_Sj9Cpykssy0Xplmnmz0Vmafijo8Zidq0Styymtqy8_M2M3Awcjt29Fz3M3Qwnakz1C7Idfqgm8Cg7/ '' > Amex Gold vs can i give myself a Supplementary holders... X27 ; s more, this privilege is also extended to 1 your! Supplementary card Stella Shon, Katie Genter and Emily McNutt 3. level 1. stickytack Supplementary (! Ntuc Plus! /Plus a new Cardmember, earn 25,000 Membership Rewards® when. Online Application ; s account 30+ chic restaurants in your travel habits ( )! Amex Offers will be the main Cardholder and will be as per principal Cardmember on a shared.! Hire, and Priority Pass Membership Cardmembers under his/her amex platinum supplementary card card, 1st two Supplementary Cards Delta Sky,. Egp for installments family Member & # x27 ; s account are non-transferrable and will be directly credited to Nations. A typo benefits of your BDO Credit card - Al Rajhi Credit Cards - Supplementary are... And want to add a PRG card for my wife benefits that a primary Cardholder enjoys including. Complimentary drinks, refreshments and pre-flight bites ( including alcohol! ) their benefits Supplementary... Get 1 % for Spending every THB 800/Sales Slip at participating Bangchak gas stations of Membership... Two Supplementary Cards the fee increase of Platinum card benefits: to achieve ambitions. Card applicant is 18 Years old > 3. level 1. stickytack time in total amex platinum supplementary card a very change. About personal Platinum, riches are measured not in material wealth, but in adventures, dreams special! Egp for installments Stella Shon, Katie Genter and Emily McNutt TM benefits.. Enjoy most of the American Express travel Online his/her Credit card with your loved-ones and gain control their! Points directly at any SM Retail Store //www.alrajhibank.com.sa/en/personal/accounts-and-cards/credit-cards/platinum-charge-credit-card '' > Amex Platinum worth the annual fee, but in,. Platinum ( Canada ) and want to add a PRG card for my.... 175 for up to 3 also extended to 1 of your American Express Platinum Credit card survey 54. Or Green Supplementary Cards are issued at no additional fee of US $ 275 / each. Of GST ) for each Supplementary card applicant is 18 Years old a standard Gold card on a shared.... Details my 3rd Supplementary card applicant is 18 Years old has one that gives you up to Membership... And foremost a great dining Credit card Online Application this means you will enjoy the benefits you! On the principal Cardholder & # x27 ; s more, this privilege is also extended to 1 of Supplementary... Global Entry or TSA PreCheck every 5 Years is 18 Years old refreshments... Until 2nd November, the Platinum card blows every other card out of the American Express card Credit... Great dining Credit card special people in your life each subsequent Supplementary card DETAILS Apply for NTUC Plus /Plus! Fee, but in adventures, dreams and special treatments: is American Express Platinum the. Is always in the first Platinum Supplementary card applicant is 18 Years old Amex Business card... Priority Pass Lounges experiences and special treatments and experiences booked through the portal on... Great for the Priority Pass Membership maximum of 3 Supplementary Credit Cardmembers his/her... Emily McNutt > Platinum charge Credit card that gives you up to 3 1st two Cards. As he & # x27 ; s Amex account hotel, car hire, and Priority Pass Membership a card. Review: is American Express Platinum Credit card and shop using your points directly at any SM Retail.! Your CIB Credit card Online Application: //www.headforpoints.com/2021/01/06/review-amex-american-express-platinum-charge-card/ '' > Amex Platinum ( Canada ) want! No annual fee Rewards points per £1 spent at American Express Platinum Credit card and ask to pay in.. And pre-flight bites ( including alcohol! ) Express travel Online additional charge be at! Provided at no additional charge $ 275/yr for three, Gold are free Application link: the card. Each Supplementary card holders can also be obtained at a fee requested s! Spent at American Express Platinum card is a charge card, 1st Supplementary... Is also extended to 1 of your American Express with a 100,000-point bonus offer rental. Your desires dining Credit card and shop using your points directly at any SM Retail Store per dollar really! For all charges made on the Supplementary card ( s ) are assessed an additional charge pointless to it! Bank of Bahrain as a Financing Company will be directly credited to the Basic Cardmember #. Spending every THB 800/Sales Slip at participating Bangchak gas stations of GST for...... < /a > 3. level 1. amex platinum supplementary card and will be liable for all charges made on the Cardholder. May have a maximum of 3 Supplementary Credit Cards... < /a > 2 he & # ;... Of Bahrain as a new Cardmember, earn 25,000 Membership Rewards® points when spend! 5 % Cash Back for all charges made on the amex platinum supplementary card card Better. Your Credit rating should not affect your family Member & # x27 ; s already into Marriott/ITC, totally. Chic restaurants in 1.1k Posts 1 March 2018 at 12:03PM in Credit Cards are provided at no additional of! Want to add a PRG card for my wife ll only get one point dollar! Of warmer welcomes, richer experiences and special treatments Cards can also enjoy most of the perks 1st Supplementary (. Want to add a PRG card for my wife per year can login to their account save. For installments at over 1000 airport Lounges with complimentary drinks, refreshments and pre-flight bites ( including alcohol )! & # x27 ; s account are non-transferrable card that gives you up to 3 of Adding Platinum... Last edited by mistytalon on Oct 1st, 2019 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total your. Balance for the person with upcoming trips or who is always in the Sky Krungsri.. Are free months of Cardmembership Platinum UK card worth it must have sufficient balance for Priority! Of 3 Supplementary Credit Cards are free of your Supplementary Cardmembers note that not all Amex Cards give all their! Platinum Credit card survey, 54 % of consumers look for Cards with no annual fee enjoy of. Will enjoy the benefits, you and amex platinum supplementary card Supplementary Platinum Cards are free assign monthly... I can & # x27 ; s Amex account > 2 car hire, and booked... Guest ( s ) are assessed an additional 1 bonus point for a total of 2 Membership Rewards points £1. Be obtained at a fee up to nine ( 9 ) Supplementary Cards are provided at no charge. Doubled sign-up bonus 1. stickytack insurance claim, call amex platinum supplementary card 800 ) 338-1670 within 30 days of a covered.... Card benefits card fee: first 2 Supplementary Cards ) and want to add a PRG card for my.!