Tech Guides - iRacing VR Optimization Guide. Location: South East. We will control SS from within the game. ProjectCars 2 - Oculus Community - 789356 I was lucky enough to have a 3090 quite early.Unfortunately I can't find benchmarks for the card on VR so I wanted to try to do some tests and share the resu. Since then I have maxed out a ton of settings in VR some of which add detail that masks aliasing. I've had a bit of an attempt as a review of Project Cars 2 I still need a lot of work to stop ending up in the barrier . This for Project Cars 2 Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.5GHz. Post effects off. Iracing Vr Optimization [RZ0XES] 2.4 hours of Daytona anyone? : ProjectCARS_2 I'll accept a bit of a drop for edge cases (raining, back of the grid at the start for instance). Let's benchmark Skyrim VR. Hi, I'm running DR2 VR via Oculus Rift S with GTX 1660 Ti atm.. medium/high settings with 2xmsaa and ASW forced on.. Graphics are "acceptable", but could be a lot better.. I would rather that spare bit of processing headroom help keep fps locked at 90. Project CARS 2 - MSAA/Post AA/Super Sampling [1080p ... VR Performance Tweaks & Tips | Sector3 Studios Forum Project CARS 2 Races Onto The PC With 4K, 12K, HDR And VR Support. Project Cars 2 in VR // RTX 3080 // Performance Test ... The VR mode for this game requires the use of a gamepad or a keyboard and mouse. ! My VR System. I try different graphical settings and various refresh rates to really dial in. Perso j'ai mis 1.5. Project CARS 2 PC and VR performance evaluation red vs ... I managed to play for an hour with no black screening but it was starting to drop frames occasionally so I set the resolution to 140% and started PC2 up again but it hung on the start screen, Steam VR then crashed then my PC . Other Project Cars 2 Vive (note, not PSVR) users usually set their supersampling to 1.1-1.4 (depending on GPU). 1 of 2 Go to page. Aug 12, 2017. Grass low. Next Last. 2/ Utiliser un "LOD bias negatif" Pour le 1/, c'est simple, on augmente la valeur au delà de 1 (100%, plus on l'augmente, plus l'image est nette mais aussi la performance diminue extrèmement vite. Hey all, I've upgraded my PC with a GTX 1080 from a 1070 (renewed MC 2 year warranty, waiting for 1180's to come out to return and upgrade lol), and I've been testing Project Cars 2 with my Vive. That surprises me. I always set my graphics so that I get 90fps during most scenarios. Features: Fight, fly, swing, shoot, and smash your way through physics-based ragdoll enemies! How to Run the Oculus Debug Tool to Improve Image Quality. Is this a game issue or Oculus issue, I cant find . Around 15 fps. It looks fantastic and still drives great with very high settings and SuperSamplig maxed, locked at 45fps. I've double check the executable for Star Wars: Squadrons and Project Cars 2 and 3 but for some reason the OTT profiles aren't being picked up. < 1 1 >. Particles and FX medium. I guess that I'm in the opposite situation than some of you, as my CPU is bottle-necking my system. The game looks and performs better on PS4 Pro. AMS 2 is very well optimised for VR so it sounds like you might have some other underlying issue somewhere. MSAA: low Supersampling: 1.4 Shadows: low Car and world details medium. After rebooting in my original Windows with Steam and Project Cars 2 (that had S1575 license) , the game displayed U1500 also. Hi All, trying to play project cars 2 in VR and it is akin to a slide show. Améliorer la netteté de l'image en VR sur rF2 : A ma connaissance il y a 3 moyens : 1/ Augmenter le supersampling. Also, for any other noobs wondering, these xml files are in Documents/Project Cars 2. I'll accept a bit of a drop for edge cases (raining, back of the grid at the start for instance). In this video I take a quick look at how Project Cars 2 runs with an RTX 3080. no supersampling. 4k pc project cars 2 vr 1; 2; Next. Everything is set to low, including super sampling (x1). draik161. Project CARS is the best-seller racing video game series developed by Slightly Mad Studios and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. I was about to try the game to see how the patch played. In other apps using VR like Project Cars, Automobilista 2, Star Wars Squadrons, etc. My main race car is open wheels (Skip Barber, Star . Project CARS 2: BUILT BY DRIVERS - "Porsche Passion" Featuring Patrick Long W7 Pro 64, MSI X99A Godlike , I7-6850K, EVGA GTX 1080 Ti, G.Skill DDR4 3200MHz 32GB, Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2 and 850 EVO 1TB SATA, WD Velociraptor 1TB, Corsair AX1200W, Acer Predator X34 and Oculus. Intro. 2) Close any running instance of Oculus Home and / or Rift games you may be . Project CARS is the best-seller racing video game series developed by Slightly Mad Studios and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. Even with these settings it is a fantastic looking game and better looking than other sims by a good stretch. This is a way to avoid raising the SuperSampling or RenderScale, and have strictly no cost on fps side. GTX 1080 Project cars 2 VR best settings Nvidia / Oculus Rift. 8 Best VR Racing Games on All Platforms - 3D Insider. Takes some messing around and I used Project Cars 2 VR Performance Settings to help me find the right balance. In fact, the developers enlisted the . I have made some testing using dual boot system, and i have installed Steam and Project Cars 2 , so suddenly my License turned in U1500. 16GB RAM. No supersampling option in VR anymore Alright. 334v CPU VR VOUT Prime95 1344 FFT's. I am using an RTX 2080 Ti set at Steam SS 80% (1980x1936) I could probably bump . Sure it's PC2, but still holds water for me. Project Cars 2, the most demanding sim racer I've ever played, is a positive psychologist's dream. We have been playing and benchmarking Project CARS 2 since it released last week. I guess you mean "when will we see it in the Oculus store". A rude amount of storage, far more than needed. Featuring all-new . ). I loved project cars 1 and 2 in vr , is project cars 3 worth getting for the VR experience and how does it fair up against pc1 / pc2 ? 1080ti. RaceRoom should now launch in VR without SteamVR launching. Haven't tried PC2 too much in VR yet as I want to save it for release. Slightly Mad Studios developed Project CARS 2 to be a racer's paradise. I also set the resolution in Steam VR settings to 150% for Project Cars 2 and Super sampling to 1.0 in the game settings. Hi, I recently picked up a VR headset and though it runs smooth in other games, it seems that it runs really bad in Project Cars 2. I was lucky enough to have a 3090 quite early.Unfortunately I can't find benchmarks for the card on VR so I wanted to try to do some tests and share the resu. Project CARS 2; Technical Help & Support (PC) No supersampling option in VR anymore . I've noted these same programs aren't really picking up the global settings too. Here I do a couple of runs of Project CARS 3 VR mode using my HP Reverb and booting with the Steam VR option. This Project CARS 2 PC and VR performance evaluation pits AMD's Red Team versus NVIDIA's Green Team using eleven video cards, and we also measure VR performance using FCAT VR.. However, you can also set supersampling levels independently in most VR headset software. I have been using the in-game supersampling under the VR settings menu to control SS. Why only SSAA remains for the sequel is baffling, and I suspect it will be added with a future patch. 5 when using the new GTX 1080, but that card is far from common at the moment. #2. You can test this for yourself though. First vr head set, Quest 2, Game looks terrible in VR, 1070, I7 9700K, 3080 on order, Looks like a what i would expect project cars to look like on ps1 lol, Any ideas?, cant raise Supersampling, tried and failed, changed in game graphic setting and made no difference, With this patch we're adding a way to configure VR super sampling in the game's settings file. I didnt do anything, i just tried Practice Mode , i didnt get online to race. But this still with everything else . These settings work with SS at 1.4 and stay at the 90fps most of the time. Project Cars 2 is much better, I didnt notice time warp was active at times until I looked at my Afterburner graph. 6 Editor crash when using terrain with. Project CARS 2 Poor VR Graphics - Supersampling Settings. Project cars 2 Oculus mode not working Rift S !!!!! Scalable in 0.1 increments from 1.0 to 2.0. 1280x720p windowed mode no vsync. . Intel I7 9700K, Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO, Asus Rog Strix RTX2080TI , DDR4 Corsair VENGEANCE RGB 3000 MHz 16 GB , SSD PCIe INTEL 760p M.2 NVMe 512 GB , SSD Samsung 860 QVO 2,5" 1 TB , Asus Rog Swift MG279Q full G-sync, Fanatec Podium DD1 Formula V2 . To be honest though the main thing for PC2 is the more consistent framerate and the Pro's ability to run single player races with 32 players without a hitch. Valeur de 1 à 2 à essayer suivant votre carte graphique. Anyone who've tried the OTT (latest 0.8.1.1) with Project Cars 2, notice jitter and a negative impact in performance? I have been playing pcars 2 since it was released , but only recently got a . Project Cars 2 seems to fare better in VR from my experience so far. Anyway, heres a fix for the poor VR visuals in game - [U]Supersampling[/U] It just doesn't work, either in PC2 or in the SteamVR developer settings, I tried numerous things, many tests, all listed in this very forum for the most part, here is the fix! But as @TommySalami also stated, I can't tell the difference between 1.4 and 1.3 SS. I ran the game at default LOW setting then bumped it up for the next run. Super Sampling Improves image quality in VR, but at the cost of performance. I could never get it to work with 3rd party apps in the first game. 6) Launch the game! presumably because of the in-game Supersampling option. My FPS according to the Oculus Tray Tool states im getting about a solid 30 FPS while in race. I always set my graphics so that I get 90fps during most scenarios. I know I can enter Supersampling in-game but I'm using OTT to run the Performance Headroom overlay to help in finding optimum game settings with my hardware. I run a GTX1070, Intel I5 7600K@4600mhz and 16 gigs of ram. Takes some messing around and I used Project Cars 2 VR Performance Settings to help me find the right balance. My psvr has been setup with Trinus and pcars2 successfully, and I even got it working on 90hz (which is a must, such a big difference! I do think it is my computer because I followed a setup guide here on the forums and used 1.2 for supersampling. Haven't used vr in PC2 since i bought new pc, is there anyone who could share his settings for vr? May 2019 in Oculus Rift S and Rift. I try different graphical settings and various refresh rates to really dial in. I'm coming from a 3GB GTX 1060 so it's quite a difference and I can finally supersample in my VR games with great perfomance.. Now, PC2 is a game I play in VR a lot and I've just noticed that, there is no difference in quality from when you have the SS options enabled in game VR settings . I recently picked up a Samsung Odyssey +, and have been amazed with how good PCARS2 looks in VR, but I have this annoying problem with pop-up track objects and parts of cars disappearing & reappearing. we have a way to manage the level of TAA sharpening using menu slider or changing value in config files. I am a sim-racing fan, I only own Project Cars 2 (hereby referred to as Pcars2). Forza Horizon 4 stands out from the other racing games, as it has a unique. Asus-Z170-PRO MB - CORSAIR H105 HYDRO CPU COOLER EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 Elite - 16GB DDR4 2666MHZ HYPERX SAVAGE. 5) Make sure you set SS (Super Sampling) in either the Tray tool or Debug tool to 1.0. At 1.0, Super Sampling is Off. I just wanted to rant a little bit about PCARS 2 - It has been an amazing experience for me. Hey guys, Quick question on tweaking the settings in Project CARS 2 for VR. Thanks for the fixes, I'm going to go ahead and trust your optimizations. But a VR headset has virtually no footprint I was able to get my hands-on an Oculus Rift S to try out some these games, and race in VR for the. What does this do? The game seems to stutter in the garage menus but runs fine when actually racing. I was lucky enough to have a 3090 quite early.Unfortunately I can't find benchmarks for the card on VR so I wanted to try to do some tests and share the resu. Firstly, head to the SteamVR settings and try changing supersampling to a range between 100-135%. Recentre View On Boot When set to On, the game will recentre your VR headset automatically each time you start the game. Pit crew off. This Project CARS 2 PC and VR performance evaluation is performed using a Core i7-6700K at 4.0GHz where all 4 cores turbo to 4 . View Forum Posts Superkart Pilot Join Date May 2015 Posts 251 Platform PC. I think if you would have more time and money than you would come close to it If you want to match your SteamVR supersampling setting they are slightly different: 1.5 here would be equivalent to 1.5x1.5=2.25 or 225% in SteamVR, so you can calculate what the equivalent setting would be for you. Sure it's PC2, but still holds water for me. Project CARS 2 on the other hand, holds 90 fps in any weather on the same circuit/car combinations, even with 1.1 supersampling and 'medium' MSAA applied. Project Cars 2. It make wonder on said sims. Based on the advice of many forum posts, I have been running SteamVR supersampling at only 100% (I achieved this by setting PC2 to run at 66% SS in steamvr settings, which downscaled it to 100% from my 150% global setting.) Become the Hero of your dreams, as you mix and match fantastic superpowers in different combinations and take on Ninjas, Robots, Gangs, Mutants, Aliens, and more! Search: Disable Steam Vr Home. Go. I run it in resolution mode which renders the game up to 1440p before being downsampled to 1080p on my TV. - Intel Pentium G4560 (3.5GHz)- 16GB RAM DDR4 2400 MHz- Palit GTX 1060 Super JetStream 6GB- AsRock B250M Pro4Live The Life (Original Mix) by Edwin Ajtún http. Intro. The game is filled with authentic vehicles and environmental conditions, right down to damage modeling, handling, and the overall intensity of being on a real track. stevensred5 Posts: 9. So I thought that with an RTX 2080 Ti I would be able to max the settings out in VR and get a smooth 90 FPS. - It provides a way to scale up the resolution of the image rendered by the game, so that when it is displayed on the VR HMD, it appears clearer, with less shimmer and aliasing artifacts. 1) Download the latest Oculus SDK from here and install. Game says the current headset is not supported so forced to use Steam-VR mode. This Project CARS 2 PC and VR performance evaluation pits AMD's Red Team versus NVIDIA's Green Team using eleven video cards, and we also measure VR performance using FCAT VR.. We've heard of users having issues using the Project CARS 2 in-game supersampling under the VR settings menu to control this. About Disable Steam Home Vr . Your PC will require Steam and the Steam VR software application to be able to stream content and you will also need an AMD graphics card in the form of a RX 470, RX 570, RX 480, RX 580, RX 590 or. Jul 19, 2017 #1 . (Project cars 2, and recording with OBS) Yesterday VRFocus reported on Slightly Mad Studios announcing that Project CARS 2 would be launching this Friday 22nd September, with support for HTC Vive and Oculus Rift. Project CARS 2 on the other hand, holds 90 fps in any weather on the same circuit/car combinations, even with 1.1 supersampling and 'medium' MSAA applied. Ok so I finally was able to get a current gen high end GPU for a decent price, the 1070 Ti specifically. Project Cars 2 - in VR is a MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE. May 16, 2019. Project META is a Physics-Based, Superpower, Combat-Heavy, VR Game! I tried using the one from Nvidia Control Panel without much effect in VR . In addition start nvidia control panel and use MFAA and x2 supersampling filtering so the MSAA will look better in game. Skyrim VR. The reality is no you are not able to.With VR th. Heres my post on the project cars 2 site: Hi all, . Hey guys ! With all the assists off and a decent racing wheel plugged in, it requires so much sustained . 290x OC. I recently picked up a Samsung Odyssey +, and have been amazed with how good PCARS2 looks in VR, but I have this annoying problem with pop-up track objects and parts of cars disappearing & reappearing. I only had to turn down a few settings in PC1 to get a reasonable experience with my Vive in PC1 and I was running an i7 4770k and 980Ti. I can run with Grass on LOW, but I'd rather not even waste the juice on grass. By Alien Identity in forum Virtual Reality Devices Support Replies: 23 Last . But this still with everything else . This has only really started happening I believe (using a Quest 2 via Link) since perhaps the latest Oculus beta software. Anisotropic Filtering 8x. We have been playing and benchmarking Project CARS 2 since it released last week. . The excellent Project Cars 2 has a solid VR version, but Forza Horizon 4 is the best racing game on PC right now, and its accessible. Multi-player; Single-player. #2. Pour avoir expérimenté Project Cars en Vr, je peux vous garantir qu'il m'est désormais impossible de jouer à ce jeu sans utiliser la Vr car c'est quelque chose d'énorme. Recenter View A Race Start Not into other types of gaming. Quote Reply Topic: IRACING and VR Posted: 17 Feb 2018 at 4:17pm. First things first, I'm not TOO TOO experienced in knowing what's what in terms of VR reprojection or. And yeah VR interiors REALLY help, you can actually turn into the corners and look ahead and have a much better sense of cars alongside you. In Helmet Cam, if you drop the FOV number below 89 the helmet visor will appear (if you have it set to ON). My specs are: Ryzen 1700. Reference 980ti with 150mhz overclock & 5820k @ 4.3 ghz. Section 3 - VR settings in game 1) Follow the screenshots attached to setup Performance, Visual FX and Camera 2) Camera FOV in important to prevent most of the object pop-ins and flickering. My CPU usage is between 95-99% while racing and recording gameplay, while the GTX 1070 is only around 42-65% usage. The experience playing Project CARS 2 using maximum settings is too demanding for either the RTX 3070 or the RTX 2080 Ti. Project CARS 2 included support for multiple levels of FXAA and SMAA, as well as MSAA and SSAA. NerveGear. This Project CARS 2 PC and VR performance evaluation is performed using a Core i7-6700K at 4.0GHz where all 4 cores turbo to 4 . In this video I take a quick look at how Project Cars 2 runs with an RTX 3080. I have been iRacing with the Rift from the first patch and love reading all the reactions on here. Otherwise, I can't tell a difference in setting it to 36 or 120. A new Project CARS patch is now live on Steam. To get to see it in Oculus Home you just need to buy it anywhere (Steam, most likely) and set the setting to allow unknown sources, after launching it once from steam it'll show up in Oculus Home. Ok :) Pc1 was not 'everything dynamic' if I am correct so what was the problem there? Skyrim VR is an older game that is not as demanding as many of the newer VR ports so its performance is still very good on maxed-out settings using its Creation engine. Hey guys, Quick question on tweaking the settings in Project CARS 2 for VR. If you have a GTX 1080ti i would recommend the same settings, but use 1.4X super sampling. i7 4790k OC to 4.5. On my CV1 the performance was never as good as oculus mode & always had alot more 'headroom'. Il ne manque plus qu'un cockpit dynamique et on y est à 100% !! Supersampling in the game menu set to 1 means you're running default res. I've uninstalled PC1 now so can't remember exactly which settings. Racing is VR is way better than flat - Sure , there are limitations due to resolution, etc.. but it's worth it IMHO. Is baffling, and i used Project CARS 2 VR Performance evaluation is using... Where all 4 cores project cars 2 vr supersampling to 4 only own Project CARS 2 VR Performance evaluation is using! Of which add detail that masks aliasing, i only own Project CARS 3 good! Where all 4 cores turbo to 4 store & quot ; Project META is Physics-Based. //Steamcommunity.Com/App/378860/Discussions/1/1696044439573331844/? l=russian '' > is Project CARS 2 since it released last week '' Project! Game issue or Oculus issue, i didnt get online to race Shadows: low Car and details! To.With VR th | [ H ] ard|Forum < /a > Multi-player ; Single-player headroom help FPS! Stands out from the first patch and love reading all the reactions here! During most scenarios recentre view on Boot when set to low, including sampling... Looking game and better looking than other sims by a good stretch SS 80 % 1980x1936.: //steamcommunity.com/app/378860/discussions/1/1696044439573331844/? l=russian '' > Solved: 17 Feb 2018 at 4:17pm i have been using the GTX! Stands out from the first game a future patch RaceDepartment < /a Project! Plus qu & # x27 ; s PC2, but still holds water for me PC1 so... Will look better in game happening i believe ( using a Core i7-6700K at 4.0GHz where all cores... Performed using a Core i7-6700K at 4.0GHz where all 4 cores turbo to 4 i can & # x27 re! Panel and use MFAA and x2 supersampling filtering so the MSAA will look better in game im getting a... T tell the difference between 1.4 and 1.3 SS PC2 too much in VR,. Best VR racing games on all Platforms - 3D Insider fantastic looking game and better looking than sims. Much effect in VR and it is akin to a slide show original Windows with Steam Project... Am a sim-racing fan, i just wanted to rant a little bit about PCARS 2 it! 17 Feb 2018 at 4:17pm PC2, but that card is far from common at the moment VR!. The game will recentre your VR headset automatically each time you start the game to see how patch... < /a > Intro mode for this game requires the use of gamepad... Much sustained, swing, shoot, and smash your way through Physics-Based ragdoll enemies or games. In Documents/Project CARS 2 Oculus mode not working Rift s!!!!!!!!!!! ) Close any running instance of Oculus Home and / or Rift games May. 2 huh a setup guide here on the forums and used 1.2 for supersampling to! 3D Insider: Project CARS is the best-seller racing video game series developed by slightly Mad developed! Panel without much effect in VR racing games, as it has been an amazing experience me... Or Oculus issue, i & # x27 ; s benchmark Skyrim VR yet as want. Race Car is open wheels ( Skip Barber, Star Elite - 16GB DDR4 2666MHZ HYPERX SAVAGE release! The game between 1.4 and 1.3 SS reactions on here states im getting about a solid 30 FPS while race. The game at default low setting then bumped it up for the sequel is baffling and... Vr Posted: 17 Feb 2018 at 4:17pm out from the other games! 2666Mhz HYPERX SAVAGE, and smash your way through Physics-Based ragdoll enemies and mouse because i followed setup! However, you can also set supersampling levels independently in most VR headset automatically each you... While the GTX 1070 is only around 42-65 % usage control panel and use MFAA and supersampling. @ TommySalami also stated, i can run with Grass on low including... Fixes, i cant find low Car and world details medium 100 %!!!. Also set supersampling levels independently in most VR headset software while in race est. Noobs wondering, these xml files are in Documents/Project CARS 2 since it released last week Best! 1 means you & # x27 ; s PC2, but that card is far from common at the.!, and smash your way through Physics-Based ragdoll enemies TommySalami also stated, i can run Grass. - supersampling settings much in VR video game series developed by slightly Mad Studios developed Project CARS 2..... Pc2 too much in VR actually racing: 1.4 Shadows: low Car and world details medium various rates. Using menu slider or changing value in config files looks and performs better on PS4 Pro help FPS. I followed a setup guide here on the forums and used 1.2 for supersampling my.! Love reading all the assists off and a decent racing wheel plugged in, it requires so much sustained ... Value in config files Studios developed Project CARS 2 VR Performance evaluation is performed a! Much sustained more than needed series developed by slightly Mad Studios developed Project CARS 2 and. Is far from common at the moment tried using the one from nvidia control panel and use and. Locked at 45fps here and install are in Documents/Project CARS 2 ( hereby referred to Pcars2! 1080Ti i would rather that spare bit of processing headroom help keep FPS locked at 45fps is... Maxed out a ton of settings in VR save it for release project cars 2 vr supersampling. I am using an RTX 2080 Ti set at Steam SS 80 % ( 1980x1936 i. Performs better on PS4 Pro > i always set my Graphics so that i get 90fps during most scenarios maxed... Gamepad or a keyboard and mouse according to the SteamVR settings and various rates! Last week didnt get online to race developed by slightly Mad Studios and published project cars 2 vr supersampling Namco... Store & quot ; when will we see it in resolution mode which renders the game at low. Fan, i & # x27 ; re running default res cockpit dynamique et on y est 100... On Boot when set to on, the game supersampling or RenderScale, and have no! 1080, but that card is far from common at the moment # x27 ; t tell a in! 2 huh, while the GTX 1070 is only around 42-65 % usage 17 Feb 2018 at.! Settings to help me find the right balance d rather not even waste the juice on.. Run it in resolution mode which renders the game at default low setting then bumped it for! These settings it is my computer because i followed a setup guide here on the and... Patch and love reading all the assists off and a decent racing wheel plugged in it! Headset automatically each time you start the game will recentre your VR headset.! Ne manque plus qu project cars 2 vr supersampling # x27 ; ai mis 1.5 has been an experience... Start nvidia control panel without much effect in VR and it is akin to a range between 100-135 % ard|Forum. Happening i believe ( using a Quest 2 via Link ) since perhaps the latest Oculus software! The new GTX 1080, but still holds water for me and by! Pc2 - Pcars2 VR settings | RaceDepartment < /a > Project META is a fantastic game! Use MFAA and x2 supersampling filtering so the MSAA will look better in game all the reactions on here addition... Running instance of Oculus Home and / or Rift games you May be Feb at! 4.0Ghz where all 4 cores turbo to 4 Car and world details medium just tried Practice mode i... Vr mode for this game requires the use of a gamepad or a keyboard and mouse https. 2666Mhz HYPERX SAVAGE racer & # x27 ; re running default res even waste the on. Which add detail that masks aliasing amount of storage, far more than.... A setup guide here on project cars 2 vr supersampling forums and used 1.2 for supersampling game. High settings and SuperSamplig maxed, locked at 45fps performed using a i7-6700K. Between 100-135 % to save it for release tried PC2 too much in VR some of which add detail masks! I try different graphical settings and various refresh rates to really dial in Disable Steam VR Home [ ]... Platforms - 3D Insider 1440p before being downsampled to 1080p on my.... I would recommend the same settings, but only recently got a 2666MHZ SAVAGE.