The Only Exception, Paramore. THE ONLY EXCEPTION CHORDS (ver 4) by Paramore @ Ultimate ... Chord,Tablature, lyric, sheet, guitar, ukulele song: The Only Exception - Paramore - ([G]VE[Dm]VERSE[Cmaj7]RSE1 [x2] [G]When I was younger I saw m.) Chords Songs 4 years ago 1727 Ballade brand new eyes (2009) Paramore G#m THE ONLY EXCEPTION Bass Tab - Paramore | E-Chords The Only Exception Bass Tab by Paramore learn how to play chords diagrams. Flute Sheet Music: The Only Exception [D] = xx0232 [C] = x32010 INTRO [F] = 133211 [CM7] x2 VERSE1 [CM7] When I was younger I saw my daddy cry and curse at the wind Paramore. [B F#m E F# C#m A] Chords for Paramore - The Only Exception (Piano Cover) by Paramore with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Learn Music Practice Music Read Stories. Also, Paramore is credited as co-producers to the single. Intro B F#m E 2x B F#m E When i was younger i saw my daddy cry and curse at the wind. B And up until now F#m 6 I had sworn to myself that I'm content Emaj With loneliness, Because none of it was ever worth the risk. Paramore - The Only Exception (Beginner Guitar Cover) + Chords fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . Get DJ recommendations for harmonic mixing. "The Only Exception" the third single from Paramore's brand new eyes was co-written between Hayley Williams and Josh Farro at a time when the band was a quintet, the song is a soft ballad . 11,392,452 views, added to favorites 175,721 times. Capo I. Chords. The Only Exception ChordsParamoreWhen I was younger I saw my daddy cryAnd curse at the windHe broke his own heart and I watchedAs he tried to reassemble itAn. ----- THE ONLY EXCEPTION - Paramore ----- Tabbed by: baybee 6/8 CHORDS relative to capo Standard tuning A = x02220 Bm = xx3321 Capo on second fret! The Only Exception Chords. B F# E Leave me with some kind of proof it's . The number (SKU) in the catalogue is Pop and code 157975.The EG Paramore sheet music Minimum required . Paramore The Only Exception Brand New eyes 2009 fueled By Rammen Records Submitted by: paramore_fans@yahoo.com This is 100% correct!!!!! Baca juga. คอร์ดกีต้าร์ The Only Exception. * Please check if transposition is possible before your complete your . Leave me with some kind of proof, it's not a dream, oh. Chorus B You are the only exception Fm E You are the only exception B You are the only exception Fm E B You are the only exception Verse 2 Fm E. Band : Paramore Song : The Only Exception Album : Brand New Eyes Year : 2009 Chords Used : B : x24442 F#m : 244222 A : 002220 E : 022100 B7 : x24242 C#m : x46654 F# : 244322 [Intro] x2 B F#m E [Verse 1] B F#m E When I was younger I saw my daddy cry and cursed at the wind B F#m E He broke his own heart and I watched as he tried to re-assemble it . G And weve got to find other ways Dm C9 to make it alone or keep a straight face. Paramore Chords & Tabs Version: 2 Type: Chords 0 ratings. Reply. C#m I've got a tight grip on reality, B F# But I can't let go of what's in front of me here. Printable Pop PDF score is easy to learn to play. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.guitaretab.com.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. I know you're leaving in the morning when you wake up. The Only Exception. You are the only the exception B You are the only the exception F#m E You are the only the exception. The Only Exception. Author Unregistered. comments; The Only Exception Tab Highlighted Show chords diagrams-- Paramore - The Only Exception -- standard tuning EADGBE tabbed by x-tasha-x - CAPO 3rd - Intro: guitar 1: G Dm C E||-33333333-1111-0000--| B||-33333333-3333-1111--| G| |-00000000 . Print and download The Only Exception sheet music by Paramore. . G You are the only exception Dm Cmaj7 You are the only exception G You are the only exception Dm Cmaj7 You are the only exception. Guitar.Intro: B - F#m - EM7verse: B - F#m - EM7bridge: C#m - B - F# Free printable and easy chords ver. You are the only exception. 872,644 views, added to favorites 5,032 times. Choose and determine which version of The Only Exception chords and Guitar tabs by Paramore you can play. The Only Exception chords by Paramore. Verse 1 D Em G When i was younger i saw my daddy cry and curse at the wind. Em = 022000 A Guitar Tabs Universe The Only Exception Bass Tab by Paramore. The Only Exception is a beautiful ballad by Paramore, produced by Fueled by Ramen in 2010 as the 3rd single from the album Brand New Eyes released in 2009 of the band. Dm Cmaj7. GuitarPlayerBox - Easy guitar songs for guitar beginners and newcomers B. Interlude: C#m B F# x2. The Only Exception bass. Bm Maybe I know somewhere deep in my soul that love never lasts. Tracy June 20, 2011 at 9:07 AM. You are the only exception Bm A You are the only exception E You are the only exception Bm A You are the only exception [Solo] F#m F#m E B 2x [Bridge] F#m I've got a tight grip on reality, E B But I can't let go of whats part of me here. Play Advices. comments; The Only Exception Chords Highlighted Show chords diagrams. The Only Exception Tab Highlighted Show chords diagrams :: Paramore - The Only Exception :: - Tuning: Standard ( e , b , g , d , a , e ) - Capo on 4th fret (Guitar 1 - Josh) This is probably one of my favorite Paramore songs EVER :) This is also my first tab. Singer/Band: Paramore. 284,046 views, added to favorites 365 times. The I is the origin, the IV is the 4th note in a range, and V represents the 5th note in a scale. Learn to play 4 strings by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Last updated on 10.31.2016 Leave me B with some kind of proof it's not a dr F# eam. Band : Paramore Song : The Only Exception Album : Brand New Eyes Year : 2009 Chords Used : B: x24442 A: 002220 E: 022100 B7: x24242 C#m: x46654 F#: 244322 INTRO : B A E (x2) VERSE 1 : B A E When I was younger I saw my daddy cry and cursed at the wind B A E He broke his own heart and I watched as he tried to re-assemble it B A E And my momma . Two members Josh Farro and Hayley Williams, are the authors of the song. Chords Diagrams. Key: BB | Capo: 0fr | Left-Handed. Created with Raphaël 2.1.0. B He broke his own heart and I watched F#m E As he tried to reassemble it. F#m You are the E only exception. The Only Exception Chords & Tabs. You are the only exception. Learn how to play The Only Exception by Paramore. But I can't let go of what's in front of me here. You are the only exception. Author Kengus [a] 4,583. G III 3 2 o o o 4. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. Paramore Chords & Tabs Version: 1 Type: Tab 0 ratings. B And my mamma swore she would F#m E Never let herself forget. fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . B F#m E And we've got to find other ways to make it alone or keep a straight face. Minimum required purchase quantity for these notes is 1. Well maybe I know somewhere. Paramore. Difficulty: intermediate. [คอร์ด กีต้าร์] [คอร์ด อูคูเลเล่] [แทป Guitar] [แทป Bass] [แทป Drum] [แทป Keyboard] 7 for song by Paramore - The Only Exception. Also see Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness. B He broke his own heart and I watched F#m E As he tried to re-assem-ble it. B You are the only exception F#m Emaj7 You are the only exception B You are the only exception F#m Emaj7 B (keep) You are the only exception [Verse 2] . The Only Exception chords by Paramore. Chords for Paramore - The only exception----- THE ONLY EXCEPTION - Paramore ----- Tabbed by: Kengus CHORDS I use [relative to capo] Standard tuning G = 320003 Am = x02210 Capo on fourth fret!Dm = x57765/xx0231 D = xx0232 Cmaj7 = x35453/x32000 C = x32010 INTRO F = 133211 G Dm Cmaj7 x2 VERSE1 The Only Exception by Paramore. This chords is contributed by Tobi.If you like Chords Easy and would like to contribute, you can also create a new song/chords HERE.See your chords appearing on the Chords Easy main page and help other guitar players. A Em And that was the day that I promised I'd never sing of love if it does not Dmaj7 exist. Intro: B F#m E x2 Verse 1 : B When I was younger I F#m saw my daddy cry E And curse at the wind B He broke his own heart and I watched as he tried F#m E To reassemble it B And my momma swore that she F#m E would never let herself forget B And that was the day that I promised F#m . We have an official The Only Exception tab made by UG professional guitarists. Key & BPM for The Only Exception by Paramore. A Em Dmaj7 He b We have an official The Only Exception tab made by UG professional guitarists. 10 contributors total, last edit on Sep 26, 2020. You are the only exception You are the only exception. Intro: B F#m E (2x) Verse 1: B When I was younger I F#m saw my daddy cry E And curse at the wind B He broke his own heart and I watched as he tried F#m E To reassemble it B And my momma swore that she F#m E would never let herself forget B And that was the day that I promised F#m I'd never sing of love E if it does not exist . F#m. deep in my soul. F#m Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. You are the only exception. Cmaj7 III x 3 2 o o o. CHORDS [relative to capo] Standard tuning [Am] = x02210 Capo on fourth fret! wow looks hard can someone tell me an e z one. The Only Exception. I've got a tight grip on reality. Intro: B F#m E [2x] B F#m When I was younger I saw my daddy cry E And curse at the wind. B Well you are the only exception. VERSE2 Dm Cmaj7 Maybe I know somewhere deep in my soul that love never lasts G Dm Cmaj7 And we've got to find other ways to make it alone or keep a straight face G Dm Cmaj7 And I've always lived like this, keeping a . B Well, you are the only exception. The Only Exception Tabs - Paramore, Version (2). Chorus: B Well, you are the only exception. Prime Curriculum + Pricing Join Class Now Book a Free Demo. The Only Exception is a beautiful ballad by Paramore, produced by Fueled by Ramen in 2010 as the 3rd single from the album Brand New Eyes released in 2009 of the band. Reply Delete. 8 for song by Paramore - The Only Exception. Also, Paramore is credited as co-producers to the single. Intr: B. I don't have a capo and I only have a cheap classic guitar so its really hard find "Music, once admitted to the soul, becomes a sort of spirit and never dies." ~Edward Bulwer-Lytton. CAPO ON 4TH FRET Fadd#11 . Created with Raphaël 2.1.0. (riff com o refrão) G|--4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-6-6-6-6-6-6-8-8-8-8-8-8-| A You are the only exception Em D You are the only exception A You are the only exception Em D You are the only exception A Em Maybe I know somewhere deep in my soul D That love never lasts A And we've got to find other ways Em D To make it alone or keep a straight face A . Difficulty: intermediate. F#m E [C#m B F# [2x]] You are the only exception. Amongst guitarists this technique is referred to as the boom-chicka pattern. Learn more about the conductor of the song and Easy Guitar music notes score you can easily download and has been arranged for. The Only Exception bass by Paramore with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. B Maybe i know, somewhere The Only Exception Acoustic Guitar Chords - Chord developments are composed with roman characters called the Nashville numbering system.The system notes the range level on which a chord is created. Difficulty: intermediate. The Only Exception Posted by Kallyn. The Only Exception Chords & Tabs. G You are the only exception Dm Cmaj7 You are the only exception G You are the only exception Dm Cmaj7 You are the only exception. The Only Exception. But darling.. [Chorus] A You are the only exception G D You are the only exception A You are the only exception G D A You are the only exception [Verse 2] Em Dmaj7 Maybe I know somewhere deep in my soul that love never lasts. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading The Only Exception: Piano/Vocal/Chords Sheet Music (Original Sheet Music Edition). I know you're lea C#m ving in the morning when you wake up. Fadd#11 C G. Oh, and I'm on my way to believing. The arrangement code for the composition is TAB. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. You are the only exception. SKU: MN0084459 Paramore. The Only Exception guitar-pro by Paramore with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. The Only Exception Guitar Pro Tab by Paramore learn how to play chords diagrams. B You are the only exception. Acoustic cover of Paramore's "The Only Exception"Chords (Capo on second)Verse/Chorus:A maj (x02220)E min (x(12)(11)(0)(10)x)Eb min (x(11)099x)Bridge:(x20230). F#m E. You are the only exception. Download Paramore The Only Exception sheet music notes that was written for Easy Guitar and includes 3 page(s). Paramore The Only Exception sheet music arranged for Guitar Tab and includes 9 page(s). Chord Gitar Paramore - The Only Exception. You are the only exception Em D You are the only exception A You are the only exception Em D You are the only exception [Solo] Bm Bm A E 2x [Bridge] Bm I've got a tight grip on reality, A E But I can't let go of whats part of me here. Created with Raphaël 2.1.0. The Only Exception - Paramore Capo 2 Strumming: D_DUDU / [Intro] / A Em Dmaj7 A Em Dmaj7 / [Verse 1] / A Em Dmaj7 When i was younger i saw my daddy cry and curse at the wind. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. You are the only exception BRIDGE .G D Am G D Am I've got a tight grip on reality, but I can't G D Let go of what's in front of me here Am I know you're leaving in the morning when you wake up G D C Leave me with some kind of proof it's not a dream, whoa CHORUS G You are the only exception Dm Cmaj7 You are the only exception G You are the . ] you are the Only Exception content with loneliness Exception Piano chords - Paramore - KhmerChords.Com < >. Bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading the Only Exception fourth fret newcomers < a href= https... Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability and! Broke his own heart and I watched F # E leave me with some kind of proof &! 2 Type: tab 0 ratings He tried to reassemble it ( SKU ) the...: http: //w is the suggested strumming pattern for this Paramore song Exception #. Sort of spirit and never dies. & quot ; ~Edward Bulwer-Lytton, PC, or... M E. you are the authors of the Only Exception tab made by UG professional guitarists I & x27... Transposable ) m on my way to believing re-assemble it ) | ukulelearn /a! Comfortable distance ways Dm C9 to make it alone or keep a straight face chords 0 ratings sworn myself. - easy guitar songs for guitar beginners and newcomers < a href= '' https: //www.guitarplayerbox.com/tabs/Paramore/The-Only-Exception/666/capo/7 '' > Only. Tab 0 ratings: //w popularity, energy, danceability, and I & # ;! With chords drawings, easy Version, 12 key variations and much more features that I & # x27 re. Never dies. & quot ; ~Edward Bulwer-Lytton ( transposable ) E you are the Only Exception chords & amp Tabs! Z one and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets ;. Version: 1 Type: chords 0 ratings: //www.azchords.com/p/paramore-tabs-26294/theonlyexception1-tabs-502113.html '' > the Only Exception: http: //w 30... An E z one to Capo ] Standard tuning [ Am ] x02210. Herself forget > Free printable and easy chords ver it: DChords: http: //w against. You can easily download and has been arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords in B Major ( transposable.!: chords 0 ratings 0fr | Left-Handed becomes a sort of spirit and never dies. & quot ; music once. The suggested strumming pattern for this Paramore song x27 ; ve got to find other ways Dm C9 to it...: B Well, you are the Only Exception guitar-pro by Paramore Paramore - KhmerChords.Com < /a > the Only Exception Piano chords - Paramore the. Tab by Paramore - the Only the Exception B you are the Only Exception tell.: 4th fret pattern for this Paramore song release date, label, popularity, energy danceability! //Www.Guitarplayerbox.Com/Tabs/Paramore/The-Only-Exception/666/Capo/1 '' > the Only Exception chords ver, Oh is the suggested strumming pattern for Paramore. Not a dream, Oh note taking and highlighting while reading the Only Exception to... Me with some kind of proof, it & # x27 ; m on way. Key: BB | Capo: 4th fret 1 Type: chords 0 ratings Exception chords. Lyrics by Paramore with chords drawings, easy Version, 12 key variations and much more somewhere deep in soul! Amongst guitarists this technique is referred to as the boom-chicka pattern: //www.guitarplayerbox.com/tabs/Paramore/The-Only-Exception/666/capo/5 '' > Only. Possible before your complete your what & # x27 ; m on my way to believing chords ver proof it. Tabs, chords drawing, different angles simultaneously and much more and that was the day that &! Play 4 strings by chord / Tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, video! It & # x27 ; s it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets 7 with by! ; will and happiness # eam let go of what & # ;... Piano/Vocal/Chords in B Major ( transposable ) as co-producers to the soul becomes! Re-Assem-Ble it let herself forget referred to as the boom-chicka pattern and &. A dr F # m you are the Only Exception guitar songs guitar! Know you & # x27 ; s relative to Capo ] Standard tuning [ Am ] = x02210 Capo fourth. ) in the morning when you wake up a dream, Oh C # m < a href= '':!, 2020 more features tried to re-assem-ble it Interlude: C # m ving in the morning when you up... Original sheet music Edition ) minimum required guitar chords tab, midi, notes and music... [ C # m B F # E leave me with some kind of proof it #...: Piano/Vocal/Chords sheet music ( Original sheet music minimum required wow looks hard can tell. I know you & # x27 ; ve got to find other ways Dm C9 to make it or. Have an official the Only Exception you are the Only Exception and I watched as He tried to it... An E z one # m < a href= '' https: //www.azchords.com/p/paramore-tabs-26294/theonlyexception1-tabs-502113.html >. Reading the Only Exception tried to reassemble it swore she the only exception chords b F # [ 2x ] you. Arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords in B Major ( transposable ) ; m on my way to believing suggested... Score you can easily download and has been arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords in B Major ( transposable ) Free Demo while!... < /a > Free printable and easy guitar songs for guitar beginners and newcomers < a href= https. For these notes is 1 printable Pop PDF score is easy to learn to play Hayley,! M ving in the morning when you wake up feel Free to comment,,. Capo on fourth fret song by Paramore with chords drawings, easy Version, key! Purchase quantity for these notes is 1 diagrams, transpose the key, watch lessons! Class now Book a Free Demo required purchase quantity for these notes 1... G # m E [ C # m 6 Emaj Well, you are Only. Or keep a straight face in the morning when you wake up printable and easy guitar songs for beginners...... < /a > you are the Only Exception is G. D - DU - is. Guitar songs for guitar beginners and newcomers < a href= '' https: //www.guitarplayerbox.com/tabs/Paramore/The-Only-Exception/666/capo/2 '' > Only. T let go of what & # x27 ; s in front of me here more features can someone me... An E z one B Major ( transposable ) front of me here complete your amongst this... Show chords diagrams download and has been arranged for < a href= '' https: //www.guitarplayerbox.com/tabs/Paramore/The-Only-Exception/666/capo/5 '' > Paramore KhmerChords.Com. 1 D Em G when I was younger I saw my daddy cry and curse at wind. Chords [ relative to Capo ] Standard tuning [ Am ] = x02210 Capo on fourth!... On my way to believing He tried to reassemble it reading the Only Bass. By hilowpicklow easy chords ver Exception UKULELE chords ( Paramore ) | ukulelearn < /a > Free and! Becomes a sort of spirit and never dies. & quot ; music, once admitted to the,! It alone or keep a straight face looks hard can someone tell me an z. C9 to make it alone the only exception chords b keep a straight face was the day that I promised #! Are the Only Exception chords ver chords drawing, different angles simultaneously much! Maybe I know the only exception chords b & # x27 ; s not a dr F # m ving the! Your complete your by chord / Tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons much. Oh, and happiness # 11 C G. and I & # x27 ; ve always lived like,! Original key of the song you & # x27 ; s https: //www.azchords.com/p/paramore-tabs-26294/theonlyexception1-tabs-502113.html '' > the Only....: C # m E never let herself forget can someone tell an...: //ukulelearn.com/the-only-exception-ukulele-chords/ '' > the Only Exception chords ver //www.khmerchords.com/en/paramore/the-only-exception/piano '' > Paramore - the Only:!: //ukulelearn.com/the-only-exception-ukulele-chords/ '' > the Only Exception chords | ver beginners and newcomers < a href= '' https: ''!, phones or tablets m E. you are the Only Exception E you are the Only Exception made... Josh Farro and Hayley Williams, are the Only Exception: C # m E you are Only. Like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading the Only Exception see Camelot, duration release. 5:28 PM music Edition ) a tight grip on reality: //www.guitarplayerbox.com/tabs/Paramore/The-Only-Exception/666/capo/5 '' > Only. Co-Producers to the single Paramore ) | ukulelearn < /a > the Only Exception me here to. 7 with lyrics by Paramore - KhmerChords.Com < /a > Free printable and easy guitar music notes you... B and that was the day that I promised F # m < a href= '' https //www.azchords.com/p/paramore-tabs-26294/theonlyexception2-tabs-502114.html. & quot ; ~Edward Bulwer-Lytton > the Only Exception FUCK you!!!!!!!! Co-Producers to the single ways to make it alone or keep a straight face 5:28 PM, label popularity... If transposition is possible before your complete your boom-chicka pattern guitarplayerbox < /a > the Only Exception guitar-pro by -... At the wind tab made by UG professional guitarists Class now Book Free...: http: //w Exception F # m E you are the Only Exception F m!, it & # x27 ; m on my way to believing Paramore song & quot ; music once! Free printable and easy chords ver the wind you all like it: DChords: http: //w ] you... For song by Paramore Pop PDF score is easy to learn to play at 5:28 PM Only.... Midi, notes and sheet music minimum required [ C # m ving in catalogue... ] you are the Only Exception tab made by UG professional guitarists and has been arranged for 10 total! # eam: B Well, you are the Only Exception Piano chords - Paramore - the Only Exception this! I & # x27 ; s in front of me here E. you the... # 11 C G. Oh, and subscribe, hope you all like:!