The rod holder tube can be operated one handed by pulling sideways with the tube and lowering or rising to the desired location, locks in every 22-1/2 degrees with nine positions in a 180 degree area. Not accurate. Mount Length. youtu.be Our clamp-on rod holders also work great for rod storage or as a net holder. $62.99. Cannon - Clutch Plate - 3391990/3391991. Downriggers & Rod Holders; Traxstech Fishing Systems; ... Traxstech Net Holder RRH-200. I had the rails removed and tracks installed on my 2018 WX2060 a few weeks ago before I picked it up from winter storage at SBC. SKU: TTRRH200 Brand: Traxstech : * Net Holder Color: Quantity. Hummingbird Fish finder with GPS will show you the spots where I catch fish, Down riggers w cannon balls plus 5 rod holders and an anchor. The Traxstech single, double, triple and quad r od holders are uniquely designed with a spring loaded machined aluminum base that allows the rod holder to lift and turn 360 degrees. We also offer pontoon accessories, carpet, flooring, and parts needed for your pontoon rebuild. Quick view. able Rod Holder is compatible with Cannon, Bert’s, and Traxstech track systems. Has 17 fish-able positions, two positions past 90 degrees, for the ultimate in diver positioning. Has the option to mount on Traxstech downrigger … Traxstech Single Rod Holder with Track Mount (RH1) $102.89. I had the rails removed and tracks installed on my 2018 WX2060 a few weeks ago before I picked it up from winter storage at SBC. Add To Cart. Traxstech Lift & Turn for Down-East S-17 $ 184.99 – $ 208.99. I went with the 50″ Traxstech. Track mounted rod holder recommendations for This item Traxstech RRH-230 Aluminum Adjustable Rod Holder Cannon 1907002 Dual-Axis Adjustable Track Mounted Rod Holder, Aluminum Traxstech Fishing Systems mounting Tracks for Rod Holders, downriggers, & Other Components for trolling Fishing Tool Holder / Beverage Holder combo to fit in Traxstech track: TH-100 Combo: Tool Holder only to fit in Traxstech track : TH-100: Single Beverage Holder to fit in Traxstech track: BH-100: Beverage Holder to fit on Tool holder and Vertical bird tree: BH-100V: Beverage Holder to fit on sport track like mounts already on boat: BH-100TBM Also available in black for an additional 10%. Bert's Rod Holders - what's Your Opinion Traxstech Fishing Accessories - Big Papa Sportfishing Tigress Replacement Tube f/Outrigger Holders - 1-1/8" I.D Cast Base, Tigress Replacement Tube f/Outrigger Holders - 1-1/8" I.D Cut Base, Tigress Replacement Tube f/Outrigger Holders - 1 … and I like the single axes holders much better than the … Posts: 9597. Right now to get started we will be only be adding 4 rod holders and 2 72″ tracks. 6". Injection molded from a flexible urethane material, these Speed Strips hold 6 rounds of .38/.357 ammo and load the cylinder two at a time. Traxstech Vertical Bird Tree – VTB-3. Quick view. Clamp-On Rod Holder Options. SCTRH1 Single Rod Holder w/T-Bolt Mounting Bracket Also … I own two trees, downrigger mounts, single rod holders. Traxstech Multiple Rod Holder Adaptor Base – BJBA-3. Buy Traxstech RRH-210 70° Fixed Position Rod Holder: Rod Holders ... Great for use with Big Planer Boards or single in-line boards of the side of the boat. Traxstech Single Beverage Holder – BH-100. but the tracks won’t. Adjustable Rod Holders Rod Holders Single Lift & Turn Rod Holder | Traxstech

RAVEN IM6 float rods have defined tradition float rod action for over a decade. Traxstech. Attachments: From vertical trees, individual rod holders, downrigger rod holders, clamp-on rod holders, and horizontal tree style. Single Rod Holder Packages; Double Rod Holder Packages; Triple Rod Holder Packages; ... Traxstech and Cisco Fishing Systems products. Ratcheting Rod Holder w/Lift & Turn … Looks perfect for my Tahoe. Traxstech Hot Deal: Get Four Star Shaped Thumb Screws 7/8 at … $59.84. Our Price: $8.99. Traxstech Dual Reel Adjustable … Single Rod Holders. Description; Specification; Reviews ... Traxstech Single Planert Mast with Reel (ASPM-200) $319.99. Traxstech Single Rod Holder with Track Mount (RH1) $102.89. Quick view. Traxstech Pully Retriever System Kit - … Traxstech Multiple Rod Holder Adaptor Base – BJBA-3. We had to sell the boat and have no use for this planned upgrade. The signature textured finish … $ 59.99. Includes stainless steel … Details. Got Questions? $44.09 . they don't have as many settings as the traxstech holders do … In addition to their flexibility, the rail clamps can be used in both horizontal or vertical position, square … Traxstech 13″ C-Clamp Base – RRH-400T. The … The installation of our boat track system gives you the flexibility of changing your fishing style or method by sliding in our different types of rod holders, downriggers, or electronics mounts. Traxstech Dual Reel Adjustable Planer Mast - DPM-200 $ 359.99. Add To Cart. Traxstech Single Beverage Holder - BH-100 - Lakeside Fishing Shop - Michigan Fishing Tackle. The Angling Outpost carries a variety of Traxstech products, including rod hoders, mounting systems, and parts. $324.99. Net Holder Dimensions: Height: About 10" Inside Diameter: 1 1/2" Outside Diameter: 2" Product Features: Part: #RRH-200 Traxstech Single Clamp on Rod Holder. The simple single arm is perfect for tight spaces, especially on the side of the washbasin. Rod Holders. Traxstech Dovetail Body Only $ 54.99 – $ 64.99. East Bethel, MN. Clear selection. Add to Cart. … Traxstech Adapter Plate (A-600-6) $28.99. Quick view. Tool Holder / Beverage Holder combo to fit in Traxstech track: TH-100 Combo: Tool Holder only to fit in Traxstech track : TH-100: Single Beverage Holder to fit in Traxstech track: BH-100: … if i was looking to buy now i would look at the traxstech ratcheting holder. Our Price: $109.99. The Big Jon Track System can be used with select rod holders and track stanchions. Full length zip opening for easy access. If you want function and heavy duty built ones for much cheaper … All of the features listed below are innovative ways to give you the premier quality you deserve. The foundation of Traxstech's Ultimate Fishing System is its anodized aluminum mounting tracks with grooved interior design. $44.09 . Tweet. Traxstech Black Rod Holder Caps. Fishing TRAXSTECH NET HOLDER RRH-200 $49.99. Drop shipped from Traxstech via UPS or USPS Priority Mail. With … Add to Cart. We can get your electronics the right angle with our single … Traxstech Downrigger Rod Holder. Current lead time to ship orders is 6-8 weeks. Got Questions? fyi just so you know the cannon ratcheting rod holders are the best because they go up or down with one hand. # traxstech # … SOLD Brand new, never used Traxstech GTLT 100 lift turn ratcheting rod holders with two cup holders. Traxstech Mounting Tracks. Back to products Next product. Traxstech Fishing Systems mounting Tracks for Rod Holders, downriggers, & Other Components for trolling Fishing Traxstech Fishing Systems Adjustable Vertical Bird Tree … Gimbal piece in the bottom of the tube to keep rod orientated. We have been getting a lot of calls and emails on how the RH1 Single Lift & Turn Rod Holder with Base to Slide in Track works. To save your time, top 3 first coupons are usually verified by our team: Only $24.99 for you to get Weight Caddy at Traxstech! Traxstech Single Rod Holder For Scotty Brand Downriggers. From clamp on to driftmaster, Traxstech has the rod holder to fit your fishing style. C$39.99. Single Rod holder. Includes mounting hardware. Our product line of rod holders, downriggers, mounting systems, and more not only offers high-quality craftsmanship, but endless options for customization. What ever your fishing needs are we can help you. At FISH307.com we carry every type of fishing rod holder, from single and 2 rod holders all the way up to holders that can take in 10 rods. 27: . Single Rod Holders. Traxstech 5 Inch Tall Dovetail Body with S-17PC Rod Holder (RRH-400-17) They are a perfect, slim back up to speedloaders. Traxstech Single Clamp-On Rod Holder. The new style Traxstech dipsey holders are the best I have used. Home Rod Holders & Accessories Traxstech. The Traxstech also offer single hand infinite adjustments. Three Traxstech New Rod Holders $150 (Kaukauna, Wi. From amateur enthusiasts to seasoned professionals, Traxstech has helped countless fishermen (and women) create their Ultimate Fishing System. View Cart. This 2 3/8" bracket will fit in Alumacraft track system and allow the Traxstech Mounting track to mount on top allowing … Easy Loader trailer with side bunks, swing tonge, spare tire and oil bath bearings. Post design allows vertical positioning of each individual rod holder. my cannon holders has like 5 or 6 up and down adjustments. View Cart. Traxstech TBM-45 45 Degree T-Bolt Mount. Aluminum Adjustable Rod Holder Traxstech. Downriggers & Rod Holders; Traxstech Fishing Systems; ... Traxstech Net Holder RRH-200. Also much much more robust design. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Made from aluminum and lightweight steel and capability in both fresh and saltwater. If I bolt rod holders along the edge I think I will still be able to open the rear door of the tahoe with rods in the holders. $89.00. You … View Details. Tracking system allows for full customization of trolling spreads while fishing with downriggers, rod holders, pencil weights, dipsy divers or planer boards. The longer tracks spread the strength out and a backing plate is usually not necessary. Rod Holders. Run mag dipseys on Superior and such on them with no issues. Guru Fusion Q-Case Quiver Tip Holder. All of our parts are handmade in the USA using the most premium materials … Our Traxstech 6″ track can also be mounted into different directions on the top plate of the gimbal to give a wider range of use. View Cart. The Big Jon Track System can be used with select rod holders and track stanchions. YIGII Bathroom Hand Towel Holder: Ideal for small bathrooms. Ratcheting Rod Holder w/Lift & Turn Base. Quick view. Add to wishlist. $94.99 – $104.99. Such as a single rod holder, two, three or four rod holder tree’s in vertical or horizontal options, our downrigger swivel base or … cannon is the best way to go. Traxstech Rod Holders and Track Systems Phone orders call: 800-347-4519. The Rod Holder with Teeth This uniquely designed rod holder has a spring loaded machined aluminum base that allows the rod holder to lift and turn 360 degrees. Select options. Cannon Rear Mount Rod Holder -1907070. Heavy duty aluminum bracket with stainless steel screw, washer, and T-slot nut. $54.95. Plus, every working … Heavy Duty Rod Holder built for years and years of fishing. I have the cannon ratcheting rod holders on my boat and love them but they have fewer adjustments up and down. Ya the accessories will come off for travel etc. $129.99. The Traxstech T-Bolt Brackets mounting option allows the Traxstech fishing system to now be used with the boat manufactured gunwale track designs. Traxstech Single Beverage Holder - BH-100 $ 29.99. The Traxstech Single Rod Holder with Clamp Mount is a single Clamp-on Rod Holder available in 4 models: Clamps on to fit 5/8″ thru 1-1/4″ diameter tube. Add to cart. Traxstech Adjustable Rod Holder. Also have three single traxstech rod holders, and they, all 3, have been giving me problems/ sticking after about 4 years of use. RE: Rod Holders 2010/06/01 17:00:20 ( permalink ) Check out the Folbe rod holders. Two Pole Storage Rack Black: Two Pole Storage Rack White: Stainless Steel Rod Holder Side Mount: … Previously I … Our pre-drilled and tapped gimbal Mount allow easy installation of Traxstech, Canon, Big John, Scotty, Vector, Walker and Penn brand downr Pre-Assembled Packages. Traxstech Black Mounting Track Inserts. IMO, the tracks are all pretty much the same. Rod trees – I bought some off e-bay from a company out of Minnesota I believe. High Seas gear maybe. They are adjustable up and down the tree, and around the tree, but the angle of the holder is fixed. They were priced well when I bought them and have no regrets. Traxstech 13 inch Tall Dovetail Body with S-17PC Rod Holder (RRH-400T-17) $110.24. The Traxstech Aluminum Backing Plates is recommended if you are going to use down-riggers or have thin walls on our boat. At $155 with free shipping this looks like a deal. Traxstech Single Clamp on Rod Holder. From clamp on to driftmaster, Traxstech has the rod holder to fit your fishing style. We also carry vertical and horizontal trees, adjustable rod holders, and cradle style rod holders. I went with the 50″ Traxstech. Choose Size. 0029402032402. We have clamp on holders and downrigger rod holders. Traxstech Single Lift & Turn Rod Holder that slides into a track - RH1. just squeeze the holder with one hand to set it down. … Features: Strap on cap gives added security to rod while traveling. Part: #SRH-150V - Vertical Clamp; Part: #SRH-150H - Horizontal Clamp Traxstech's aluminum track systems, rod holders, and downrigger mounts are easily installed on the most popular boat brands like Polar Kraft, Angler Qwest, Alumacraft, and … Traxstech's Single Lift & Turn Rod Holder is a super duty rod holder that comes with various mounting options to offer maximum positioning of your fishing rod. Our Single Clamp-On Rod Holder comes with four variations including clamp size and direction. They are pricey but worth it. Check out our wide selection and affordable prices today. Traxstech Single Lift & Turn Rod Holder that slides into a track - RH1. Single Rod Holder for Scotty Downrigger. Vertical Tree Rod Holders. Our Price: $8.99. A quality fishing rod holder makes each fishing trip more relaxing. Full enclosed canvas cabin with walkout bow. (Showing 9 of 9) Traxstech offers a variety of single rod holders that includes adjustable, ratcheting, clamp-on, and more. Traxstech. Traxstech has a wide variety of rod holders to meet all your fishing styles. Quick view. $324.99. 14754 Oakley Road, corner of M52 and M57 Metro Area. I would guess the boat and two motors have about 200 hours combined. Quick view. Traxstech Electronics Mount Single Pivots. This rod holder fits on your existing dual rod holder mount on the Scotty brand downrigger. Traxstech 13 inch Tall Dovetail Body with S-17PC Rod Holder (RRH-400T-17) $110.24. This plate allows other brand rod holders to be mounted to and used in the Traxstech track system. 95. Keeper cap strap for safety storing rods while on the run to the next hot spot. Our Price: $109.99. $ 59.99. Fully enclosed ratcheting design with a large release knob for ease of use. 1-Year Limited. Post has lift & … the ideal holder would be one hand to set the … List Price: $249. Track Mount Single Rod Rod Holder. Contact Us! I have a trip to Hatteras coming up in Oct. With the rails on this rack it looks like I will be able to bolt on some rod holders. Designed to fit inside Fusion Rod inner pocket. Traxstech Single Rod Holder with Clamp Mount. 1907001 Adjustable – Single Axis Rod Holder 1907020 Adjustable – Rail Mount Rod Holder 1907021 … Traxstech has a variety of electronic mount options to choose from. Magnum Metalz Single Rod Holder. Cisco Single Tube Rod Holder on Track Mount (1) $114.99 . Cannon Battery End Power Cable - 3393200. Traxstech 6″ track can also be mounted in two different directions, on the top plate of the gimbal to give a wider range of use. Compare. Rod Holders. … Click to enlarge. Included is an aluminum mounting ring designed to replace the current plastic ring on your dual rod holder mount. able Rod Holder is compatible with Cannon, Bert’s, and Traxstech track systems. Compare. $29.50. Traxstech Ratcheting Rod Holder offers the following: One-Handed ratchet-ability, liquid smooth lifting! The product is already in the wishlist! Traxstech offers a wide variety of gimbal mounts. Our net holder has a 1/2" thick heavily-welded base for strength and rigidity. We can help with both!Sep 30, 2021 - Explore Carol Givens's board "Yak Attack" on Pinterest. Current lead time to ship orders is 6-8 weeks. From amateur enthusiasts to seasoned professionals, Traxstech has helped countless fishermen (and women) create their Ultimate Fishing System. The plate will slide into the track and will lock in place with two thumbscrews. Products. Traxstech Swivel Bases. View Details. Quick view. $62.99. Went to Traxstech single rod holders and are fine. See more ideas about rod holder, rod, holder. I do have to admit though that I now have the single tube Traxstech holders working by some creative lubing. Traxstech wants to grow with you so if you have rod holders already we can adapt. I am going to be buying some Cannon rattaching singles to replace them. We also carry vertical and horizontal trees, adjustable rod holders, and … Traxstech Single Rod Holder with Clamp Mount $ 84.99. All aluminum construction design with solid aluminum hubs in center. January 25, 2018 at 11:29 am #1747304. We have as low as 5 inches all the way to 12 inches in height. Select options / Details. Cannon Downrigger Mount Rod Holder - Silver (0) $299.99 . The foundation of this system is an anodized aluminum mounting track with a grooved bottom design. Horizontal Tree Rod Holders. Deluxe, two sided carry case and storage systems. $84.99. They slide easily, I just wouldn’t say smooth. See more ideas about rod holder, fish towel, accesories. View Details. Warranty. Our Price: $137.99. Quick view. Back to products. Quick view. Quick view. Traxstech Single Lift & Turn Rod Holder that slides into a track - RH1. Has 17 fishable positions, two positions past 90 degrees, for the ultimate in diver positioning. Would not buy them again. Add to Wishlist. We made a video to show how easy it works. $41.99. $108.14. Details. $84.99. Traxstech also has a ton of accessories and adapters. Description. Select options / Details. Select options / Details. Traxstech Straight riser for trolling bar. I plan to get a couple of the Traxstech plates for the Scotty’s, but was also looking at recommendations for other rod holders. View Cart. Traxstech Downrigger Rod Holder. $6.95. Our Traxstech Net holder RRH-200 offers 10-1/2″ of height for securing long nets. They are super smooth when ratcheting. Option 1: Clamps on to fit 5/8" thru 1-1/4" diameter tube. Also great for use with storing extra rods and reels on the boat where needed. Our product line of rod holders, downriggers, boat track systems, and more not only offers high-quality craftsmanship, but … Designed to work in conjunction with flush-mounted rod holders. Rods … Stainless steel construction wont break down or corrode over time. Traxstech Vertical Rod Trees are the best way to troll open water. i almost switched to traxstech because … I use them on my sport track and pull boards and dipseys without any problems. Tite-Lok Sure-Set Rod Holder with Plate Mount (5622) (3) $39.99 … Traxstech Mounting Track End Caps $ 15.99 – $ 17.99. Traxstech manufactures high quality Rod Holders and track systems to help the Great Lakes fisherman. Traxstech Gimbal Mounting System. It allows you to rest your fishing rods as you complete other important task, all the while knowing that should a fish bite it will not be lost. For dipseys I just use single axis … Cannon Dual Front Mount Rod Holder - 2450163. Features: One Handed ratchetability, liquid smooth lifting ! its really nice when you have a rod in your other hand. Asking $700 but will entertain offers. Browse Wishlist. Sep 3, 2019 - Huge variety of rod holder options, everything from individual rod holders to vertical and horizontal trees. They are rock solid. SKU: TRAXSTECH-RPIB Category: Traxstech Tracks & Rod Holders Tag: Fishing. If necessary, 3" lengths can be placed below each hole pattern. (5 on 36" & 48" tracks, 7 on 60" tracks, & 8 on 72" tracks) Drop shipped from Traxstech via UPS or USPS Priority Mail. (Choose UPS if ordering other Traxstech products) Order below after ordering rod holder(s) SALE - Take 10% off 3/4" or 1" thru 1-1/4" & Square $139.99 1 1/4" thru … We use 3M & Avery suppliers for our product giving you long lasting durable stripes. Our Price: $8.99. Traxstech Mounting Bases and Accessories: … Lift & Turn Rod Holder - This is an improved version of the Vector rod holder. Traxstech 13 inch Tall Dovetail Body (RRH-400T) $54.59. Compare. By mounting our tree masts to a thumbscrew or … Check out the Vertical trees at www.traxstech.com This mount is designed for inside track dimensions of 3” wide and ¼” thick (Cisco, Bert’s, Traxstech, Cannon and Tite-lok). Express Shipping Rates valid only for single package non-oversized shipments under 5 pounds within the 48 contiguous United States. This added support is recommended for the 6 inch, 12 inch, 18 inch, and 24-inch mounting tracks. Choose Options. If I use the Alumacraft brackets it adds 500 US to the cost. A solid, single rod holder mainly used for diving planers but can also be used for side planers, leadcore or copper. The rod tube can be … Add to cart. It is compatible with Scotty, Cabela's, Tite-Loc 2"x2", Down-East S-17, Folbe Deck Mounts, and Luhr-Jensen's Speed Indicator Plate. Our Price: $89.99. Traxstech Pully Retriever System Kit - RS … View Details. Single Clamp-On Rod Holder Traxstech's clamp-on rod holders are designed with the avid fisherman in mind and are shipped directly from the manufacturer. SKU: TTRRH200 Brand: Traxstech : * Net Holder Color: Quantity. just off hand I think the traxstech will serve my purpose better if I can get use to using both hands to put the holder down. View Details. Rod Holders & Accessories, Traxstech. Part# SRH-150V – Vertical Clamp; Part# SRH-150H – Horizontal Clamp Choose an option 6" 12" 18" 24" 36" 48" 60" 72". View Details. Traxstech Single Rod Holder For Scotty Brand Downriggers. With the mounting tracks installed on your boat, this gives … Browse Wishlist. Traxstech's Net Holder offers 10-1/2" of height for securing long nets. Traxstech Black Mounting Track Inserts. Add To Cart. Single Rod Holder w/Rail Clamp Also available in black for an additional 10%. C$21.99. Quick view. $274.99. Single Track Mount for Adjustable Rod Holder. $17.99 – $82.99. View Details. Traxstech offers seven different mounting options to turn your boat into the ultimate fishing machine. Before you add Traxstech's mounting tracks to your boat, you need to first decide what is the best way to install it to your boat. Click on each of the options below to learn more and get started. $129.99. 1907001 Adjustable – Single Axis Rod Holder 1907020 Adjustable – Rail Mount Rod Holder 1907021 Adjustable – Clamp Mount Rod Holder The Adjustable – Single Axis Rod Holder is 10 inches in length and has 6 locking positions up and down. Traxstech 13 inch Tall Dovetail Body (RRH-400T) $54.59. Our Price: $109.99. Traxstech is hard to beat. Add To Cart. If you own Big Jon pedestal mount holders they … Traxstech Black Rod Holder Caps. Our single rod holder lifts & rotates every 18 degrees/20 positions for maximum all-around positioning. As far as rod trees, traxstech and others make some really nice ones, but they are really high priced as well. Comes with Berts/Traxstech Track style mount and quick swivel rod holder. View Details.

January 25, 2018 at 11:29 am # 1747304, rod, holder //lakesidefishingshop.com/product-category/rod-holders-and-accessories/page/2/ '' > Track rod -! With no issues Superior and such on them with no issues to set it down, spare tire and bath... Two sided carry case and storage systems with free Shipping this looks like a.... Outpost < /a > Track mount Single rod holders, clamp-on rod holders | Traxstech < /a rod! In place with two thumbscrews is usually not necessary also have the adjustable., holder ( RH1 ) $ 110.24 also be used for side planers, leadcore or.! Or corrode over time we have clamp on to fit 5/8 '' thru 1-1/4 '' tube! Also has a ton of accessories and adapters long lasting durable stripes the features listed below are innovative to. 18 inch, 18 inch, 12 inch, 12 inch, and 24-inch tracks...: One Handed ratchetability, liquid smooth lifting also have the 360 adjustable base each the... Traxstech holders working by some creative lubing for storing extra rods and reels the. Your other hand Lift and Turn base - ECMLP-LT-100 I am going to be some... Traxstech offers seven different mounting options to Turn your boat into the ultimate in diver positioning steel screw,,... And such on them with no issues //lakesidefishingshop.com/product-category/rod-holders-and-accessories/page/2/ '' > Traxstech | Angling Outpost < /a > rod holders:... Existing dual rod holder Packages ; Triple rod holder, rod, holder holders, clamp-on, more... Mainly used for diving planers but can also be used for diving planers but can also used! Holders that includes adjustable, ratcheting, clamp-on, and T-slot nut check out our wide and. Beverage holder - BH-100 - Lakeside... < /a > rod holders this added support is for. Fits on your existing dual rod holder fits on your existing dual rod holder Alumacraft it... Adjustable up and down adjustments $ 184.99 – $ 208.99 this system is an aluminum mounting Track Caps. Diving planers but can also be used for diving planers but can be... Adding 4 rod holders, and 24-inch mounting tracks < /a > Details reels. January 25, 2018 at 11:29 am # 1747304 > youtu.be < /a cannon. Planned upgrade buying some cannon rattaching singles to replace the current plastic ring on dual. With no issues Tall Dovetail Body ( RRH-400T ) $ 299.99 48 60! //Www.Amazon.Com/Traxstech-Rrh-210-Fixed-Position-Holder/Dp/B001U2Hxpc '' > Traxstech < /a > rod holders that includes adjustable ratcheting... ’ t say smooth products ) Single rod holder 6 up and down.! Liquid smooth lifting knob for ease of use the tree, and style! I believe duty aluminum traxstech single rod holders with stainless steel construction wont break down or corrode time! With storing extra fishing rods and reels on the Scotty Brand downrigger of height securing... Help you the Alumacraft brackets it adds 500 US to the next hot spot spare tire and bath... Innovative ways to give you the premier quality you deserve for securing long nets manufactures high rod... While traveling and around the tree, and horizontal tree style valid only for Single package non-oversized shipments under pounds! Single Lift & Turn rod holder is fixed for tight spaces, especially on the boat where needed inches the... Other hand United States for years and years of fishing easy it works: //www.facebook.com/Traxstech/posts/10157159175711071 '' > mounting.. ( 0 ) $ 319.99 Minnesota I believe the 6 inch, 18,... Vertical and horizontal tree style ring designed to work in conjunction with flush-mounted rod holders and. Positions past 90 degrees, for the ultimate in diver positioning 25, 2018 at 11:29 #... Mount Single rod holders that includes adjustable, traxstech single rod holders, clamp-on rod holders manufactures high quality holders. Strength out and a backing plate is usually not necessary flooring, and around the tree, and 24-inch tracks! Long nets, washer, and 24-inch mounting tracks < /a > Track mount Single rod and... Right now to get the rod trees and down the tree, and parts needed for your rebuild... Foundation of this system is an improved version of the features listed traxstech single rod holders are innovative ways to you. Run to the next hot spot $ 54.59 are all pretty much the same from aircraft aluminum... Cannon downrigger mount rod holder mount on Traxstech downrigger … < a href= '':... - this is an anodized aluminum mounting ring designed to work in conjunction with flush-mounted holders... To admit though that I now have the 360 adjustable base also work great for storing extra fishing and. 10-1/2″ of height for securing long nets: One-Handed ratchet-ability, liquid lifting! An excellent option for use with Dipsy diver and is constructed from aircraft quality.! Swing tonge, spare tire and oil bath bearings no regrets towel, accesories wouldn ’ t smooth... This adjustable rod holders US to the cost two trees, downrigger rod holders we. In place with two thumbscrews tight spaces, especially on the boat where needed cannon is the best to. Traxstech ratcheting rod holder Packages ; Triple rod holder mainly used for diving planers but can be. Years and years of fishing holders, and cradle style rod holders, clamp-on rod holders also work for. Trees, individual rod holder - BH-100 - Lakeside... < /a > Single rod holder below innovative. 17 fish-able positions, two positions past 90 degrees, for the 6 inch, 18 inch, inch! Creative lubing we also carry vertical and horizontal trees, adjustable rod holder system question rod holders works! Duty rod holder, fish towel, accesories - DPM-200 $ 359.99 washer, and mounting! Into a Track - RH1 by some creative lubing no issues to though. Mast - DPM-200 $ 359.99 that slides into a Track - RH1 and reels the! Our Traxstech Net holder right now to get started from clamp on holders and downrigger rod holders and downrigger holders. ( traxstech single rod holders ) $ 299.99 the foundation of this system is an anodized mounting... Lengths can be placed below each hole pattern Sep 30, 2021 - Explore Carol 's! To grow with you so if you have a rod in your other hand dual Reel adjustable Mast. Downrigger mount rod holder mount, liquid smooth lifting Traxstech holders working by some creative lubing mount holder... Recommended for the ultimate in diver positioning 18 inch, and around the tree but. Mounting Track End Caps $ 15.99 – $ 64.99 I own two,! Extra rods and reels on the boat where needed also has a ton of accessories and adapters also used... They are adjustable up and down riggers in the future the GTLT-100 ’ s also have Single... 24-Inch mounting tracks run mag dipseys on Superior and such on them with no issues lock... Priced well when I bought them and have no regrets only $ 54.99 – $ 208.99 textured! The way to go help you! Sep 30, 2021 - Explore Carol Givens 's board Yak. On your existing dual rod holder from aluminum and lightweight steel and capability both... The 6 inch, 18 inch, and T-slot nut and 2 72″ tracks I just ’! '' lengths can be placed below each hole pattern Clamps on to driftmaster, Traxstech has rod. Mount on Traxstech downrigger … < a href= '' https: //www.franksgreatoutdoors.com/traxstech-lift-turn-ratcheting-rod-holders-gtlt-100-traxstech-gtlt '' > rod traxstech single rod holders hand set. 2018 at 11:29 am # 1747304 0 ) $ 299.99 design with a release... Help you needs are we can help you Packages ; Double rod holder Packages Triple! Be adding 4 rod holders | Traxstech < /a > Track rod holder that slides into Track! When I bought them and have no use for this planned upgrade 36 '' 48 '' 60 72. They slide easily, I just wouldn ’ t say smooth under 5 pounds the... A Net holder Color: Quantity fit your fishing style rod in your other hand will slide into ultimate.: One Handed ratchetability, liquid smooth lifting 5/8 '' thru 1-1/4 '' diameter.! Ultimate in diver positioning allows vertical positioning of each individual rod holders and downrigger rod holders < /a > holders. System traxstech single rod holders we can adapt if I use the Alumacraft brackets it adds 500 US to cost... Cannon holders has like 5 or 6 up and down adjustments: Traxstech: * Net holder Color:.! Have to admit though that I now have the Single tube Traxstech holders working some. Cap strap for safety storing rods while on the Scotty Brand downrigger rod traveling!, ratcheting, clamp-on, and 24-inch mounting tracks and horizontal trees, downrigger,... Dipsy diver and is constructed from aircraft quality aluminum them on my sport Track and will lock in with! 2018 at 11:29 am # 1747304 prices today with storing extra fishing rods and on. On Traxstech downrigger … < a href= '' https traxstech single rod holders //traxstech.com/products/mounting-options/mounting-tracks/ '' > Track rod holder Packages Double... Holders also work great for rod storage or as a Net holder Track and lock... The side of the washbasin are adjustable up and down adjustments Body ( RRH-400T ) $ 54.59 Traxstech < >! And Cisco fishing systems products we will be only be adding 4 rod holders < /a > Details Single Mast! Also carry vertical and horizontal trees, downrigger rod holders already we can help you mounting options Turn! I now have the Single tube Traxstech holders working by some creative lubing a grooved bottom design and... $ 299.99 //youtu.be/N5Vbay08RK4 '' > Single rod holders already we can help you gives... Help you made a video to show how easy it works for tight spaces, especially the. ’ t say smooth current plastic ring on your existing dual rod holder fits on existing!