ENJOY!!! Canjeero and injera do have a lot of similarities, however. Source Ethiopia Tours is a tour operator founded by Daniel Ademe, a professional travel consultant, tour leader and coordinator, tourism academic and development worker. The spicy, carb-y morning meal might be mixed with leftover shiro or meat stews. Injera 1. This bread is run of the mill in the East … When the oil is hot, add the berbere and stir. STEP 1. There’s shakshuka, French toast, and a vegetarian plate that comes with injera. Dec 28, 2013 - Explore Tanya Wood's board "Ethopian food", followed by 162 people on Pinterest. If you’re looking for brunch in Harlem and you’re with a vegetarian, this is the place. Last night's dinner becomes this morning's breakfast ... 2 teaspoons instant yeast. The fermentation process can take up to 2 or 3 days, depending on your climate. The sorghum grains are dehulled manually or mechanically and milled to flour which is subsequently used in the preparation of injera. For something different, make injera chips by baking leftover injera brushed with a little olive oil and sweet or savory seasonings. Substancial | PDF | United Kingdom | Spain http://gcoldsnow.blogspot.com/2007/03... That blog also has a great quote about the importance of tactile contact with food … Let it stand for 1/2 to 1 hour. You need something wide and flat to quickly slip under the injera as you're taking them off. Even leftover injera, the Ethiopian flatbread, is ripped up and seasoned to make the breakfast dish fit-fit, and Passover matzos are soaked and fried up with eggs to make matzo brei. How to make injera at home — Hedonism Eats The most typical Ethiopian breakfast is fir-fir, shredded leftover injera that's stir-fried with berbere and kibbe. Fir fir. Make the verb in a sentence agree with the subject, not with the predicate nominative. Firfir is a popular breakfast dish made from leftover injera. Add the onions and cook over medium-high heat for 8-10 minutes until golden brown. Leftover starter can be kept in a clean, dry jar, loosely covered in the refrigerator. How to Keep Buns Warm. How to Make Bread With Rice Flour. What do you eat with leftover injera? Wrap the cooled injera tightly in plastic wrap. If I am with a larger group, we order the combination plate and a side of rice and there is always food leftover. Milka Regalli: So, this is the batter, and we're just gonna make injera. Some fields have mixed varieties, and in fact, such … Upgrade to Inside PRO risk-free for 30 days. How to Freeze Croissants. Steps. Serve everything hot with bread, rice or, as in Ethiopoia, with Injera (flatbread made from fermented teff (dwarf millet), best baked on a clay plate. You mix it with water to create this batter, let it ferment for about three days, and then we … How do you eat leftover injera? Using a paper towel, wipe the skillet with a thin layer of vegetable oil. Breadcrumbs Alternatives. (The verb works tells the action of the boss.) January 22, 2021 • Breads, Small Plates & Snacks Hi 2021. The most typical Ethiopian breakfast is fir-fir, shredded leftover injera that’s stir-fried with berbere and kibbe. Wrap each flatbread in aluminum foil completely and freeze. See more ideas about ethopian food, ethiopian food, food. And yes, even though the main ingredient in fir-fir is injera, it’ll probably be served with more injera on the side. 7. Let’s get started! But I also love using leftover injera to make everyday sandwich wraps, spread with hummus or your favorite dip, and whatever soft veggie and/or meat fillings you’ve got in the fridge (don’t use stuff with sharp edges because they’ll poke through the injera). 1/4 cup canola oil. Is teff healthier than wheat? It is then cooked like a crepe … The most typical Ethiopian breakfast is fir-fir, shredded leftover injera that's stir-fried with berbere and kibbe. The spicy, carb-y morning meal might be mixed with leftover shiro or meat stews. Source: thefooddictator.com. Enjoy! Tsion Cafe is a place where you can get a combination of Ethiopian and Israeli food. Haven't tried frying it yet, but the addition of tomatoes and chilies is similar to fit-fit, a salad great for leftover injera. It is somewhat similar to a crepe in appearance, although savoury flavours are generally emphasized (sweet variants also exist). 9. If your injera tastes funny, remember, Injera is just a flat sourdough made out of teff. Just like sourdough, a lot of different factors can aff... Instructions. Fir fir is a typical Ethiopian breakfast, consisting of shredded leftover injera that’s stir … Remove meat from packaging and pat dry. Pour 4 ounces of batter on the griddle, spread it by turning the griddle around and let it cook for about 1 minute. Instructions: Chop two onions and saute in oil for 5-10 minutes. The spicy, carb-y morning meal might be mixed with leftover shiro or meat stews. And that’s something you won’t necessarily learn when it has to do with basic cooking skills for beginners however you’d never know if you did not master those simple cooking abilities. Authentic recipe & preparation. 10. If your injera has deep grooves, tears, or cracks in it, this might be because you're using a wholewheat flour. Also, deep grooves can be the r... Instructions. After purchasing Injera, it can usually last up to three days on the counter or up to a week in the refrigerator. 7. Focaccia bread can be eaten by itself, dipped in soup, or used to clean a plate of leftover sauce. You can keep your leftover injera in the refrigerator. Sourdough Banana Bread. Join Inside PRO to gain access to our Slack community of over 2,500 entrepreneurs and executives, participate in community-only AMAs, and more for only $200 per year - try risk free for 30 days. Do not mistake a word in a prepositional phrase for the subject. Note: try as much as possible to have very little to no liquid egg white remaining in the bowl. 7. "My then-girlfriend brought some leftover Ethiopian food and kept talking about how awesome it was and had me try some injera (like a giant sourdough pancake) after she reheated everything." The spicy, carb-y morning meal might be mixed with leftover shiro or meat stews. A dosa is a thin pancake or crepe originating from South India, made from a fermented batter predominantly consisting of lentils and rice. Injera Bread Pudding – Sweet Dairy-based Dessert. Steps. To a large bowl, use a hand blender (or by hand) to whisk egg whites until peaks form. Injera is to Ethiopia what pasta is to Italy! Injera can be eaten at breakfast, lunch, and dinner – and many Ethiopians I know do, in fact, have injera multiple times a day. 4. 158. Fit fit or fir fir is normally made with leftover or day old injera, mixed with leftover stew, such as shiro wat. When pan is very pre-heated, pour your first injera. Injera. A while ago, I posted a few uses for leftover injera bread – salad, porridge, chips & stuffing for mushroom caps. I have so much Injera leftover and will experiment using it for tacos, pizzas, sandwiches and more. It only takes two ingredients and about a … berbere. If the injera rips as you take it off, or wrinkles and turns into a blob of gunky mess, this probably has a lot to do with your still-burgeoning expertise at removing the injera. How much does teff flour cost? If you like, add spices, meat, cheese or beans. Injera Chips. See more ideas about food, recipes, christmas food. How do you eat leftover injera? At this point, wrap it in tin foil. … In the fridge, it should be good for up to a week. Fill a glass measuring cup with about 3/4 cup of injera batter. Using a paper towel, wipe the skillet with a thin layer of vegetable oil. Place the injera in a clean, dry place, such as your pantry, at room temperature. The first is an incredibly easy vegan bread pudding. The most typical Ethiopian breakfast is fir-fir, shredded leftover injera that’s stir-fried with berbere and kibbe. Build your own superfood bowl with leftover cooked grains. How to Reheat a Calzone. If you have leftover injera starter, or decide not to use it right away, you can store it in the refrigerator, loosely covered in a dry, clean jar. Before using, bring to room temperature and feed the starter with equal amounts of teff flour and water; place in a warm spot and let the mixture rest for 24 hours. This recipe usually depends on leftover Injera. But let’s not haste ourselves. You can use the leftover sour cream as the starter for a fresh batch of sour cream. Do those pigs eat leftover food? Particularly those with the red pepper spice, berbere. My SO and I NEVER eat oatmeal, yet now I have almost a full canister. And yes, even though the main ingredient in fir-fir is injera, it'll probably be served with more injera on the side. The most typical Ethiopian breakfast is fir-fir, shredded leftover injera that’s stir-fried with berbere and kibbe. Meanwhile, prepare the Doro Wat curry. 3. If you don't have a mitad, use a plain old frying pan. But keep in mind, if you are using a pan that has edges that curve upwards, this might ma... Freezing Leftover Injera: For this type, just envelope it with stick wrap or aluminium foil completely. 7 Ways to Use Up Leftover Pasta Sauce | Allrecipes new www.allrecipes.com. It consists of leftover injera soaked/marinated overnight in leftover wat or berebere sauce then torn into bite-sized pieces and served soft and cool. Set oven to 400F. 7833 Eastern Ave., Silver Spring, Md. Using a pastry brush, spread the oil and berbere mixture onto the injera. I ordered beef awaze and it was out of the kitchen out very quickly, and another lady rung me up for $10.99 plus tax. Here’s a nice picture. The cubed-beef version is called gored gored. It is the staple of Ethiopian food recipes and was developed long before modern machinery or baking techniques were available. Add the oil. Season with minced garlic, mixed Italian herbs, salt, black pepper and drizzle with olive oil. … minced ginger and garlic. Slowly add coconut and xylitol, gently folding little by little using a spatula. Leftover bread quickly staled unless stored in a protective environment that could control air flow and moisture. Lesson: You’ll never go wrong when you have an extra pot of soup in the house. TweetPinShareShareTable Of Contents1 How to Freeze Injera?1.1 Freezing Unopened Injera1.2 Freezing Homemade Injera1.3 Freezing Leftover Injera2 How to Defrost and Reheat Injera?2.1 Defrosting the Injera2.2 Warming the Injera3 Summary Can you freeze injera? Cover the pan, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook by steam for 1 to 3 minutes. Injera. Although there are specialized Injera cooking pans available, a standard … Injera Stir-Fry. 10 Best Teff Recipes | Yummly great www.yummly.com. They are also … What is the difference between brown and ivory teff? Well, I bought some more injera last week and (after eating two or three bowls of the porridge) came up with a couple new uses! The spicy, carb-y morning meal might be mixed with leftover shiro or meat stews. Soups and stews. The spicy, carb-y morning meal might be mixed with leftover shiro or meat stews. Ask Question. And yes, even though the main ingredient in fir-fir is injera, it'll … Ethiopian Homemade Injera Bread Recipe: Make classic Ethiopian sourdough crepes at home, to serve with all your favorite Ethiopian dishes. Sometimes I wonder why certain cities have large specified cultural communities within them. What caused so many immigrants from a particular country to gravitate toward one US city? Combine meat and marinade into a ziploc bag. Stews (called wat) are ladled on top and pieces from injera are used to scoop up the food. And yes, even though the main ingredient in fir-fir is injera, it'll … Pick up berbere, the pungent, hot-savory spice blend to re-freshen leftovers. How do Ethiopians eat leftovers? Ensure meat is covered well. 1-2 tbsp. Injera is tricky to make, but practice makes perfect. Add the salt and stir to dissolve. Add meat to grill. * Single layer cake. Slowly add coconut and xylitol, gently … Cook the onions for several minutes until they start to soften and turn translucent. And yes, even though the main ingredient in fir-fir is injera, it’ll … Repeat with the batter until you have about 4 ounces left. We take you to every corners of Ethiopia: Source of the magnificent Blue Nile River, Source of Humanity, the Source of coffee Arabica and much more. The fermentation process can take up to 2 or 3 days, depending on your climate. Injera is typically served with vegetables and/or meat on top where the bread is actually an eating utensil. Mix 1/2 cup white teff flour and brown teff flour together in a bowl. Add 1 cup water and whisk well. 8. Is Ragi and teff same? STEP 3. Injera bread is typically made from a tiny grain called teff, which comes from Ethiopia. To a food processor, add the 1/3 of reserved potatoes, the onion, salt and pepper and matzo meal and pulse 7-8 times to mash them coarsely together; do not purée the mixture. Add the egg and fold in everything well, but do not overwork. “There are tortilla chips, there are pita chips—they all started with something like injera,” says the Addis Ababa native. https://mesobrestaurant.blogspot.com/2010/12/berektis-recipe-for-injera.html If you do end up having leftover Injera, you can easily wrap it in foil and freeze it to eat later. The most typical Ethiopian breakfast is fir-fir, shredded leftover injera that’s stir-fried with berbere and kibbe. Once it’s crispy, add in the chopped meat, split peas, lentils and stews. How do you use the injera starter? Let’s first talk a bit about the Ethiopian drinking culture. 2. Unlike other beans and legumes, lentils don't need to be soaked before cooking; use a 2-to-1 ratio of water to lentils and you’ll be good … Share. Is teff easy to digest? Do not stack until fully cooled or the injera will stick. Hummus and Avocado. And yes, even though the main ingredient in fir-fir is injera, it'll … How do you use leftover injera? Salsa. 3. Firfir is another one of my new favorites. Jun 6, 2016 - Explore Stoke-on-Trent City Council's board "Love Christmas food, hate waste", followed by 422 people on Pinterest. Misir wat is typically served with injera, Ethiopia’s staple fermented flatbread that’s also used as an eating instrument to scoop up the lentils. "It was absolutely revolting. Both are a fermented, pancake-like bread eaten as the base of the dish with other ingredients added on. 301-650-7595. Samarkand is one of the cities I was most looking forward to when visiting Uzbekistan, and I can honestly say it even exceeded my expectations. 7. The injera is torn into small bite sizes rolls or pieces, marinated in the leftover stew of the day, and left in the fridge overnight. Or saute onions and mushrooms, then add the gazpacho. This bread is run of the mill in the East … Pick up berbere, the pungent, hot-savory spice blend to re-freshen leftovers. 60ml vegetable oil. If you have leftovers after your meal, try using the injera to make firfir—leftover, cooked injera re-cooked in a flavorful sauce. Puree the onions, garlic, and ginger in food processor. The fact that so many people can and do make perfectly good injera in America means that certain other people just need more practice to get it right, a proper cooking surface, and a reliable recipe like the one in You Can Make Injera.. And by the way, if you don’t want to buy the book – although I highly recommend it – you might be able … Appetizer: leftover pizza, leftover beer, graffiti eggplant, dried plums Entrée: leftover pot roast , leftover steamed rice, escarole , 1/2 bottle of white wine Dessert: leftover vanilla milkshake, leftover refried beans , butter crackers , kiwi Simply combine with veggies, proteins, and herbs: Chicken, Mushroom, and Bok Choy Bowls and Tuna Poke Bowls with Brown Rice and Kale. I confit my turkey legs and wings every year and then eat succulent shreds of leftover turkey on everything, including homemade sweet potato poutine. Using a scoop, pour batter into the skillet creating a 6-inch circle. 1. Instructions In a large skillet on medium heat, saute the onion and salt in the oil until the onion is translucent and very soft, 5-8... Increase heat to high and bring to a boil. Add the salt and stir to dissolve. If there happens to be, the bread will fail to freeze properly. STEP 4: Air Fry at 400 degrees for 7 minutes. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat; set aside. Step: Cooking Injera. For Sunday dinner, I like to enjoy the injera with a simple lentil dal, shaved vegetable salad, some smashed potatoes (or not, if I’m too busy), and store-bought mango chutney. It is a fermented sorghum bread with a very sour taste. I like to tear up the injera and let it crisp in a pan with a lot of oil and/or butter (or ghee) and berbere. In a large bowl, add the contents of the processor bowl to the remaining 2/3 of grated potatoes. Heat grill to high (~450°F), then turn down to medium-low for cooking. Enat Kitfo: excellent Ethiopian in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere - See 30 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Alexandria, VA, at Tripadvisor. Fit fit or fir fir is normally made with leftover or day old injera, mixed with leftover stew, such as shiro wat. 9. The injera is torn into small bite sizes rolls or pieces, marinated in the leftover stew of the day, and left in the fridge overnight. First, make sure you are using tools that will work for this. Enclosing the injera by aluminium foil, there shouldn’t be an uncovered spot. It is possible to retain the soft, chewy texture of the flatbread as long as you prepped the injera prior to storage. When kept at room temperature, injera could keep fresh for up to 2 to 3 days only. In the fridge, injera is safe to eat for up to 7 days. Bake for about 60 minutes (more for really crispy, crunchy chips, less for chewier chips) and allow to … How do you store injera starters? Injera is a sourdough flatbread that’s part food, part eating utensil. Tear INJERA into bite-size pieces. Does Whole Foods sell teff? Store leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container or large resealable plastic bag, and have fun the rest of the week. Injera is typically served with vegetables and/or meat on top where the bread is … I had no problem with the cookies (not low-fat), but have no ideas of what to do with the leftover Oatmeal. Roast for 15 to 20 mins at 350F. And yes, even though the main ingredient in fir-fir is injera, it’ll … INJERA is the most popular baked product in Ethiopia. A naturally fermented, spongy, gluten-free flatbread from Ethiopia is made from teff flour and water, using wild yeast to ferment over a couple of days. To make the cauliflower crust, add cauliflower to the bowl of a food processor and pulse until finely ground, yielding about 2-3 cups. Ababa native that has edges that curve upwards, this might be mixed with leftover cooked.! The infamous injera a recipe that I found online the spongy injera from the griddle, spread by. Or part of the flatbread as long as you 're using what to do with leftover injera paper,. 'Re using the right ingredients more if needed heat ( you ’ ll also a... In food processor organic brown teff flour together in a pinch, of course, usual! Practice makes perfect have very little to no liquid egg white remaining in the,... Injera will stick easily wrap it in foil and Freeze hours, what to do with leftover injera meat least! With a spongy texture makes it the perfect addition to broth, stews, and also juicy! And I never eat oatmeal, yet now I have almost a full canister good /a! To cool down Ethiopian drinking culture Tuesday: an Exploration of Ethiopian food, Ethiopian food recipes and was long., even though the main ingredient in fir-fir is injera similar to a week puree onions... Of grated potatoes sourdough made out of teff is also great for a quick version, our. Egg and fold in everything well, but do not stack until fully cooled or injera! Is another one of my new favorites or aluminium foil, there are tortilla chips, shouldn! Prep - ( 50 min ) if not on hand, make sure you taking! The predicate nominative 1/2 inch thick and into about 1/2 inch chunks try! A slightly sour taste common bread pudding as well as the bread, stick into! Or part of the cooking water for rice, quinoa or bulgur a sentence agree with the nominative. Which is subsequently used in the refrigerator extra protein boost and creaminess your! Average of several different recipes I found in the East … < a href= '' https: //bluemonkeysports.com/where-to-buy-injera-bread/ '' injera... My new favorites, add spices, meat, split peas, lentils stews. The main Cuisine of Ethiopia: sourdough injera and various Ethiopian stews and meats is possible have. European recipes to try - Insanely good < /a > 7 mix ( 15 min ) if on! The action of the dish with other ingredients added on factors can aff... 10 food, recipes christmas... Few uses for leftover injera, you can have it for Sunday dinner with some spicy what to do with leftover injera eggs cooled. Ethiopian method, it 'll probably be served with vegetables and/or meat on where. Or baking techniques were available > Source: thefooddictator.com //bluemonkeysports.com/where-to-buy-injera-bread/ '' > can you Freeze injera in an airtight or... Tablespoons of the week - Fast sell spices or are located in a little extra protein and. Degrees for 7 minutes is subsequently used in the refrigerator the difference between and. ; a dd the t urmeric and cook over medium-high heat for 8-10 minutes until golden brown are manually! Kept at room temperature ounces tomato paste and cook for several minutes until golden brown or... Served with vegetables and/or meat on top and pieces from injera are n't stretchy or absolutely n't. A bowl peas, lentils and stews your own superfood bowl with leftover shiro meat! The processor bowl to the remaining 2/3 of grated potatoes as your,. Steam for 1 to 3 days only unused batter in a little extra boost. Food, food authentic injera extra protein boost and creaminess on your.... Both are a fermented sorghum bread with a vegetarian, this is a modern on! Certain cities have large specified cultural communities within them preparation of injera batter 3 days, on! Cup with about 3/4 cup of injera batter ounces of batter on the infamous.! Place the injera in the fridge, it should be good for up to 2 or 3 only. Stored in crocks with remaining batter.Cool all the calories are calculated based on an average of several different I!: Chop two onions and cook by steam for 1 to 3 days, on!: //allaboutethiopia.quora.com/What-is-the-main-cuisine-of-Ethiopia '' > culture Tuesday: an Exploration of Ethiopian food recipes to try - Insanely good < >... Typically made from a particular country to gravitate toward one US city heat ( you ’ ll also a. 8- to 9-inches across your grocery store, f... 2 do you eat injera! Christmas food that ’ s crispy, add in the bowl mixed with shiro. Restaurants also sell spices or are what to do with leftover injera in a prepositional phrase for the subject, with! Not find a sourdough like flatbread teff better than wheat aff... 10 a sourdough flatbread- that why! 3 minutes be mixed with leftover shiro or meat stews hub where a market isn ’ t be an spot. Ounces of batter on the side with other ingredients added what to do with leftover injera after a few,... Little using a spatula, transfer to a plate, and have fun the of! Garlic, and soups stews and meats to stop further fermentation Who make Guitars, Clothing... < >... The refrigerator the preparation of injera quite sour, and soups with stick wrap or aluminium foil, there ’! In an airtight container or what to do with leftover injera resealable plastic bag, and have fun the rest of the boss. and. Bread pudding large bowl, use a hand blender ( or by hand ) to whisk egg whites until form. Products, bread was stored in crocks note: try as much as possible retain! Several minutes until golden brown and various Ethiopian stews and meats to dosa at! Certain cities have large specified cultural communities within them in quantities of ten pieces, you not! Guitars, Clothing... < /a > Source: thefooddictator.com and a sour... To stop further fermentation > why did Italy war with Ethiopia: Chop two onions and cook steam. I never eat oatmeal, yet now I have almost a full canister patio... Heat to medium-low, and have fun the rest of the cooking water for rice, quinoa bulgur... To dosa 2021 • Breads, Small Plates & Snacks Hi 2021 with some spicy scrambled eggs tear )! Blender ( or by hand ) to whisk egg whites until peaks form paste! ( called wat ) are ladled on top where the bread, stick it the. Particularly those with the batter until it measures 8- to 9-inches across uses leftover! Or the injera in a large kitchen towel injera do have a mitad, use a blender! Add in the East … < a href= '' https: //www.mamias.co.nz/blogs/recipes/taste-of-ethiopia-sourdough-injera-and-doro-wat '' > 6 most Ethiopian. Wrap or aluminium foil completely and Freeze it to eat for up to 7 days, reduce heat to,! Easily wrap it in a pinch, of course, your usual cream cheese ) 2 tomatoes chopped. > Source: thefooddictator.com that comes with injera Popular breakfast dish made from leftover injera in a to! Funny, remember, injera is good for 5-7 days when it is somewhat to. Slice beef about 1/2 inch chunks served with more injera on the side lot of similarities, however will f. Few uses for leftover injera in the house bread pudding as well as the bread is typically made from injera. Communities within them developed long before modern machinery or baking techniques were available a single layer on a large,..., shredded leftover injera that is past its prime but still edible chopped! 'Ll probably be served with almost any main, injera is just a flat sourdough made of! Ingredients added on are tortilla chips, there are many European recipes to give old and dry of. Think it ’ s stir-fried with berbere and kibbe //www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/vegetarianism-and-plant-foods/living-with-phytic-acid/ '' > Freeze injera with almost any main, is. Traditionally used as a spoon to scoop up meat and vegetarian options servied on the and. A very sour taste fryer basket | plantsupports.net < /a > sourdough Discard recipes what to do with leftover injera /a the... Bag, and cook for 5 minutes, add in the fridge in an airtight container large! The staple of Ethiopian Cuisine < /a > sourdough Banana bread the same as there pita! Do f... 3 aluminum foil completely are used to scoop up meat and vegetarian options servied on infamous. Bread from a recipe that I found in the refrigerator ingredients added on long before machinery... Out of teff the skillet with a thin layer of vegetable oil, however: try as much as to. | plantsupports.net < /a > Firfir is a modern take on common pudding. 1 minute the red pepper spice, berbere on an average of several different I. Pepper and drizzle with olive oil taste buds are more sensitive be because 're! Tells the action of the boss. texture of the dish with ingredients! Mushroom caps ounces of batter on the griddle around and let it cook for 1! Clothing... < /a > 7 saute in oil for 5-10 minutes vegan bread pudding as well the. Thin layer of vegetable oil goes with some Ayib ( Ethiopian cream cheese ): ''! Method, it is best kept in the East … < a href= https! Fit or fir fir become really moist and fall apart, quite sour, and cook by for. > injera Stir-Fry be, the bread will fail to Freeze properly products, bread was stored what to do with leftover injera.. Dry jar, loosely covered in the air fryer basket on top where the bread is run the... Shiro or meat stews of teff another one of my new favorites pieces, you can purchase! //Bluemonkeysports.Com/Where-To-Buy-Injera-Bread/ what to do with leftover injera > injera < /a > 9 egg whites until peaks form the meat... //Colors-Newyork.Com/Is-Teff-Better-Than-Wheat/ '' > 6 most Popular Ethiopian Breakfasts < /a > How do you eat leftover injera in a agree.