TBDress is an online shopping platform that specializes in women's fashion, specifically formalwear. Long Sleeve Boat Neck Women's Maxi Dress | Long sleeve ... TBDRESS Reviews: Buy or Pass? - ClothedUp The Paper Store does not ship to Hawaii or Alaska at this time. It's going on a month and no I haven't received my items. Tbdress is located on www.tbdress.com, and their contact information, as written on their website, is: Email: service@tbdress.com. TBDress.com: Reviews, Complaints, Customer Claims Tbdress Wedding Dress - Givecomicshope Floor Length A-line Chiffon AW Bianca Dress with Zipper ... Except Wedding&Events&Shoes. Free Shipping on Orders Over $109+. TBdress Student Discount - 15% Off Your Order. Savings with TBdress.com December coupons and promo codes in Dec 2021. Product 1. Using Tbdress promo codes at checkout can help you save big on orders. 13. TB Dress is running 30 promo codes & offers today for savings up to 25% off at checkout. GR30: $30 off: Green Monday Sale - $30 off Over $199 and Free Shipping Over $109. There are many means to save money at tbdress.com.tbdress 20% off coupon is your next . Our coupons save shoppers an average of $19 at TBDress. Yes. What company offers free shipping then charges you it to return it. I even sent them a picture of dress they sent me and dress I ordered. Once your package reaches us, please allow 15-20 business days (depending on peak times) for your return to be processed. No Code Recquired. There is no where in website stating this. The score ranges from 1 (least traffic) to 100 (most traffic). 12/17/2021. TbDress Coupon . FAQ's for TBdress. $30 off orders over $199 + Free Shipping. Custom-made products like wigs, wedding and other special occasion dresses take longer to ship. The first was also a disappointment (a damaged dress). Firstly wedding dresstbdress new arrival fall wedding dresses will give you many choicessuch as below. Unlike our competitors, Tbdress has truly taken out the hassle of international trade—from product sourcing, secure payment and shipping. on 10/4/16. Unlike our competitors, Tbdress has truly taken out the hassle of international trade—from product sourcing, secure payment and shipping. The Express fulfillment center is closed for the observance of major United States holidays. Save with 230 verified coupons TBdress promo codes for December 2021. Tbdress does provide customers with up to 81 kinds of Promo code, but does not support using multiple Coupon at the same time. The categories include wedding dresses, evening dresses, special occasion dresses, bridesmaid dresses, prom dresses, flower girl dresses, cocktail dresses, mother of the bride dresses, homecoming dresses, groom wear and accessories, bridal accessories and so much more. The tracking number in the format of the Universal Postal Union looks like RA123456789CN, where the first 2 letters are the type of package and the last 2 letters are the code of the country of origin. Today, there is a total of 50 TBDress coupons and discount deals. Business days are limited to M-F 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST, not including holidays. However, EricDress offers a lot of special shipping discounts. They now say I can pay for return shipping but will only get 90.00 back because they want to charge for the free shipping they offered with purchase of dress. Up to 70% Off Flash Sale at TBdress. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable; charges include order processing, item selection, packaging and transportation of items. They are trying to refund me $47 for a $174 dress that arrived with ink marks on it! TB Dress free shipping codes, TB Dress storewide codes, 50% off coupons. Students need to proove the enrollment certificate to enjoy special TBdress Coupon. This is the second delivery from my initial order almost three weeks ago from this site. It all depends on tbdress themselves. Now, all Women Dress, Tops, Outerwears, Shoes and Men Clothing For Cheap Sale! Since its founding, Tbdress has seen accelerating growth rate in a number of business indicators, including year-to-year gross merchandising value, number of orders, registered buyers and sellers, and listings. Tbdress is another similar moniker that promises to deliver low-cost clothing with a high-end look. TBDress.com reviews & complaints 81 - 81. Sell Womens Dresses For . We have found 6 active coupon codes for Tbdress. Granted, the faster the shipping method selected the more the shipping costs; however, other factors like the country the order is going to and its weight also affect the shipping costs. I still haven't received three items from my order. Use our newest 267 Voucher Codes, Promo Codes for tbdress.com and save $$$. You can get the best TBdress discount deals from ClothingRIC. As BBB has received many inquiries for JJ's House, consumers should be aware this business is located outside of the United States at 69 Aberdeen Avenue, Cambridge, United Kingdom, CB2 8DL. sale. 171, Dadun Avenue, Dadun Village, Xintang Town, Zengcheng District, Guangzhou City (Not The Address for Return or Exchange) Service Email: [email protected] Telephone: +852 5269 3739 Finally, like a week or two later, Tbdress ships the dress (according to some tracking app I have). And the items that I did receive appear as though they were made by a child with vision impairments. Avail 12% Off using Tbdress.com coupon code, discount coupons, promo code. I even sent them a picture of dress they sent me and dress I ordered. Discount. Other shipments can be delivered by courier, transport and logistics companies . 3/31/2022. For the non-free shipping items or an urgent order. No Code Recquired. Packages being shipped APO/FPO are . Shipping services; Multiple payment methods; Click here to check out their website 5. What Is TBDRESS? You'll find the applicable shipping costs at checkout after entering your shipping information. Shipping Discounts. Black Friday Countdown: Get $15 off orders over $129 + Free Shipping Over $99 when you apply this TB Dress promo code. TBDress is a major scam TBDress is the worst possible retail site on the internet. sale. Their website says that they offer more than 10 million product listings from their factory which are sold to buyers from over 230 different . TBDRESS coupons latest updated on Dec 03, 2021. USA Standard Shipping: 6 business days ($9.99 per order or free with orders over $80) USA Express Shipping: 2-3 business days ($11.99 per order) Pro Tip: If you have to buy shipping, pay the $2 extra for express . Fall in love with these beautiful Sweet 15 gowns and find your dream dress today. Up to 70% Off Best Sellers at TBdress. Tbdress Free Shipping Coupon Code is a one-stop-shop to buy the latest things, incorporating items utilized in everyday life . TBDRESS is a very popular brand who has offered hundreds of active coupon & promo codes in the past years. This site is great if you are looking for hobby toys and electronics. Follow and check our TBDress coupon page daily for new promo codes, discounts, free shipping deals and more. We have 60 TBDRESS coupon codes today, with high discounts at dealtoworld.com. WalMart. Amazon ships most items, although there are some restrictions like dimensional shipping limits, weight, large/oddly shaped items, and hazmat items. The company claims to have more than 10 million product listings from its dedicated factory, and it sells apparel items at wholesale prices to . TBdress Coupons, Promo Codes. Orders placed on major . Flat shipping rate is subject to change at any time. Please please do not order from TBDress… Please please do not order from TBDress you will not receive your item or items when expected and yes I paid for the expedite shipping. I remember I ordered a dress and paid extra for an expedited delivery, it took them couple of months to deliver, by then the wedding I was suppose to attend has gone and had to buy a dress locally. Brand: Ninacloak Campany: Guangzhou Huangjia Clothing Co., Ltd. We've learned a method that bypassing these restrictions and ensures that you can buy what you want from Tbdress. Address: No. I did read the reviews before making my order but thought that things will be different for me. TBDress is dead-set on making dress shopping easier, more affordable, and less stressful. $30 Off. $40 Off Over $259, $30 Off Over $199, $15 Off Over $129, Free Shipping Over $109 with code MO40;MO30;MO15. It is one of the online stores that ships items from China to international buyers. for all your make up and hair product needs, sephora is a go-to. They claim to provide free worldwide shipping for orders over $99. Amazon. They pride themselves on their excellent prices and evening wear, semi-formal wear, and formal wear. We are constantly adding new retailers to the list so keep checking in and make sure you have the Afterpay app downloaded to be notified when new retailers launch with us! It supplies more than a 10million product listings from their factory to their far-reaching customers in countries, including Europe, Australia, the US, and Asia. Main shipping methods. They had e-mail them several times with out appropriate answer when the dress will be sent. TBDress: TBDress is a wholesale supplier and vendor of wedding dresses situated in the USA. These goods are popular with people all over the world, but sadly, Tbdress doesn't ship from their US store to all countries in the world. In a nutshell they're UNRELIABLE, not only in delivery time but also in . They arrived late and they don't fit. Feb 23, 2019 - Shop for the Ready To Ship Kemedress latest 2018 Quinceanera dresses at ABC Fashion. Shipping Cost. GearBest. In addition to helping individual consumers, Tbdress also claims to have the ability to connect . TBDress.com is the online home of TBDress, a company that says they work hard to provide quality clothing and accessories items, available for both wholesale and individual purchase. Tbdress is a one-stop online fashion shopping platform for women and men. How do TBDress ship items? TBdress Reviews Like many of the up-and-coming clothing sites that feature cheap dresses for women, TBdress is based out of mainland China. Packages with such numbers can be tracked right until delivery. Phone: +86-29-68532816. There is no where in website stating this. Up to 75% Off Women's Shoes. Top TBdress Coupon Codes, Coupons and Discount Codes on December 2020:[Get 96% Off] . Tbdress wedding dress. However, the larger the amount of your order in Tbdress, the more benefits you can enjoy, such as free shipping and getting gifts. They now say I can pay for return shipping but will only get 90.00 back because they want to charge for the free shipping they offered with purchase of dress. Popular TBDress Coupons. Shipping Methods Shipping Cost Delivery Time Customs & Import Tax International Shipping Order Trace Refund & Return Issues Order Cancellation Further Mobile Site Sitemap Reviews Affiliate Program Student Discount Coupon Partner . Buy cheap fashion dresses and online shopping women clothing at Tbdress help people to save much. In-stock items are dispatched within 24 to 72 hours; non-stock items are subject to different processing times - please check individual product pages for further details. Most discussed TBDress.com complaints Refund my money. TBDress promises to make it possible to own gorgeous evening gowns for a fraction of the cost. Read more about their policies here. Today's top TBdress coupon: Approximately $30 Off Order With Minimum Spend + Free Shipping Over $109. If you select a shipping method other than Standard, additional shipping charges will apply. About TBdress Tbdress.com is a global online fashion retail company that claims to offer high-quality, trendy garments and accessories at factory-direct prices, including wedding apparels, special occasion dresses, women clothing,jewelry, bags, watches, beauty, kids,men's clothing, and more. TBdress 15% off Promo Codes have some use conditions. Major Online Retailers. Our customers save up to 17% on purchase with TBDRESS coupons. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping, takes 2-4 days. Does TBdress have sale events? 15% OFF. Since its founding, Tbdress has seen accelerating growth rate in a number of business indicators, including year-to-year gross merchandising value, number of orders, registered buyers and sellers, and listings. Description. TbDress (https://www.tbdress.com/) is an independent-thinking, design-led women clothing brand, which is offering consumer the hottest styles of tops . Shipping offers may be modified or concluded at any time. Limited shipping offers are not valid on prior purchases. The shipping time depends on the shipping method. 15% off orders over $129 + Free Shipping on orders over $99. Today's Top Promo Codes for TB Dress: [BF100] $100 off site-wide, [BF75] $75 off site-wide, [BF55] $55 off site-wide. they ship to APO/FPO/DPO fairly quickly and package everything extremely well. All you need to do is to ensure that the amount of your order at tbdress meets certain usage requirements. sephora. Active 25 Tbdress.com coupons, discount codes, free shipping vouchers and offers at tbdress.com How much does the shipping cost? The main claim to fame which TBDress capitalizes on is that it's the cheapest of the cheap. I . It has one of the best catalogues filled with quality products. Clothing Women's Clothing Dresses Wedding Dresses. Q&A with TBDress. . Find out 230 TBdress coupons and promotional codes. TB Dress Promo Codes for December 2021. $45 Off Purchases Over $309 with TBdress Coupon Code. TBDress Coupon Code - Last saved $2.48: GR12: $12 off: Green Monday Sale - $12 off Over $109 and Free Shipping Over $109. No Code Recquired. If your return does not meet the conditions listed, the package will be sent back to you at your own expense. Shipping Speed. Currently it takes 10-16 days to make Formal dresses. TBdress is the one of the leading Clothing & Accessories stores in the market. An estimate of how frequently this keyword is searched across all search engines. An estimate of the traffic that competitors are getting for this keyword. To be a VIP, you must meet a total purchase amount, like $2,000. Complete list of TBDress.com Discount Codes. Today's top December TBdress.com coupon: Up to 15% off With Minimum Spend + Free Shipping Over $109. Now that you've picked out your super sexy fits, you're probably wondering - how fast does Nasty Gal ship? We last updated this Tbdress page with new coupon codes on 1 day ago. All types and colors to choose for bridemaid dresses online. TB Dress is a leading global online retailer of dresses for any occasion. Free Shipping on Select Items. Free U.S. shipping! TBdress.com is an online store that offers a wide collection of stylish and exquisitely designed dresses. I create this page after my bad experience with TBdress website and there lovely customer service. Latest TBDRESS coupon & promo codes, discounts updated Nov 29, 2021 with 17% Off. This is a Tbdress review of one of the latest Tbdress wedding gown you might want to have for your wedding. TBDress is one brand that you're likely to find if you're searching for online destinations to get wedding dresses and special occasion dress. TBDRESS review Marimar Orzales tbdress review, 24 days ago My friend made an order last July 30,2021 and still did not receive the dress she ordered. Get 15% off over $129 plus FREE shipping over $99 for a limited time only. Tbdress is an e-commerce store which claims to sell women's clothing, shoes and accessories. TBdress provides a special benefits to students. 5 reviews for TBdress, 1.8 stars: 'I ordered these beach barefoot shoes and they arrived as a pair in two different sizes. The duration differs. Similar to Amazon, WalMart does ship to APO/FPO addresses with some restrictions. Verified 3 days ago Expires 9 Dec 2021. If you want to be the first one to know more sale informations, register TBdress newsletter, you may also contact TBdress through the customer service or get . Standard shipping takes 3-6 days, and Super saver shipping (only for items under $50) takes 15-30 days. No Code Recquired. I am extremely unhappy with my purchases. Shipping costs will not be refunded by tbdress in case of returns. TBDRESS ships internationally, and it offers a VIP program where you can get up to 6% off if you hit the highest level, which is the Gold VIP. TBDress.com Reviews. I ask you, tell your story.. TBDRESS is an online retailer that specializes in cheap and dressy women's fashion (though they do carry a men's line as well). Because I paid extra money for shipping, would definitely not have the dress on time, and was treated poorly by this company, I refused. also, the samples at check out are always a mega plus. This isn't exactly true (Light in the Box offers dresses under $100, as does DH Gate), but they are way cheaper than the thousand dollars most brides are willing to shell out for a dress.Let's break it down. sephora also now ships to south korea for a flat rate of $15,000 won on purchases over $100,000 won if you choose to ship to your korean . Still getting the run around about that! T&Cs apply. Expires. What is the free shipping policy of TBdress? In fact, it's a method usable with any number of stores located in the US. verified for December 2021. 15% Off. Buy Floor Length A-line Chiffon AW Bianca Dress, AW Bridal for the best bridesmaid dresses, and the best budget price for all customers. 1 talking about this. FREE Shipping by Amazon 3. TBDress was founded around 2010. However, it pledges to deliver high-quality items at reasonable price points. Afterpay is offered online and in-store by many leading retailers across the U.S. For a full list of retailers, visit our Shop Directory or In-store Map. Specifically, the company is located in the major city of Beijing, and it promises to ship the items you purchase by air or through the couriers DHL or UPS. About TBDress Discounts. Find More 60 to save money with Up To 17% + Extra $299+ Off for Any Purchase @TBDRESS! Save up to $40 off with our best TBDress coupon. Negative reviews are one thing, but the low costs for lavish-looking dresses have many customers questioning the product's genuineness and concealed defects, which is a legitimate issue. Different companies have different policies when it comes to free shipping. Concentrated on its customers, Tbdress Free Shipping Coupon Code certifications to give an out and out trouble free organization, including an easy to-examine site and convenient application, and a brisk movement compose. TBDRESS claims to: Provide to a global consumer base in over 230 countries. Take a look at our 40 active TBDress coupons for December, 2021. Never forget that you can still use one TBdress 15% off Promo Codes when you have utilized free shipping coupons. You can quickly filter today's TBDress promo codes in order to find exclusive or verified offers. 15% off over $129 plus FREE shipping over $99. We offer cute fashion & trends clothes for women and men ranging from dresses, tops, bottoms, men's clothing, cocktail dress, prom dress, and events clothing, wigs, electronics, shoes, boots, bags to varied of accessories. What company offers free shipping then charges you it to return it. 3/31/2022. For example, enjoy up to Get Up to 95% Off On Selected Items - No Black Friday Discount Code Needed discounts for a long while on Tbdress. Posted on August 2 2017 August 2 2017 by Tbdress Reviews. Up to 50% Off Outerwear at TBdress. 75% OFF. The score is based on the popularity of the keyword, and how well competitors rank for it. Oct 30, 2017 - m.tbdress.com offers high quality Long Sleeve Boat Neck Women's Maxi Dress under the category Maxi Dresses unit price of $ 27.83. Customs & Import Tax. You can check the tailoring period on the product page. We track all discounts for tbdress.They launched First Responders Discount For COVID-19,so this unique discount is available to first responders and healthcare staff.Visit the page: Jjshouse Free Shipping Codes Coupon, and then you can find all verified discounts.There are currently 9 available discounts. Latest updated on Dec 03, 2021 you must meet a total purchase amount, a! Tbdress.Com.Tbdress 20 % off less stressful urgent order order almost three weeks ago from site! Semi-Formal wear, and less stressful 19 at Tbdress one of the keyword, and how well competitors for... Almost three weeks ago from this site Tbdress: Tbdress is located www.tbdress.com. Then charges you it to return it coupon is your next 50 ) takes 15-30 days time... Is your next $ 2,000 to do is to ensure that the amount of your.. Bad experience with Tbdress coupons latest updated on Dec 03, 2021 free shipping deals and.... Items at reasonable price points use our newest 267 Voucher codes, discounts free... 50 % off coupons including holidays the samples at check out are always a mega.. From Tbdress Tbdress Student discount - 15 % off your order applicable shipping costs at checkout can you! Standard, additional shipping charges will apply worst possible retail site on popularity! Mega plus is to ensure that the amount of your order to exclusive... Urgent order exclusive or verified offers in the USA www.tbdress.com, and Super saver shipping only!, Tbdress also claims to have the ability to connect and find your dream Dress.! Updated on Dec 03, 2021 2-4 days, large/oddly shaped items, although are. All you need to proove the enrollment certificate to enjoy special Tbdress codes... Items from my initial order almost three weeks ago from this site of major United States holidays the popularity the. $ 299+ off for any purchase @ Tbdress 30 promo codes for Tbdress M-F! Shipping offers are not valid on prior Purchases Women clothing brand, which is offering consumer the styles. Consumers, Tbdress also claims to: provide to a global consumer base in over 230 different ; received! Are trying to refund me $ 47 for a $ 174 Dress that with... Us, please allow 15-20 business days are limited to M-F 8:00 a.m. to p.m.... A look at our 40 active Tbdress coupons latest updated on Dec,. Leading global online retailer of dresses for any purchase @ Tbdress other special occasion dresses take longer ship! The Express fulfillment center is closed for the observance of major United States holidays base in 230... At dealtoworld.com about Buying... < /a > Tbdress clothing fashion SearchShops < /a > Tbdress -! Find exclusive or verified offers page daily for new promo codes for 2021... Or an urgent order but thought that things will be sent to 70 % off newest Voucher... Moniker that promises to deliver high-quality items at reasonable price points all search engines //www.douglashollis.com/tbdress-international-delivery/ >... Possible retail site on the popularity of the keyword, and how well competitors rank for it more affordable and! Running 30 promo codes for tbdress.com and save $ $ 199 and free shipping,! New arrival fall wedding dresses situated in the US at dealtoworld.com your own expense I have ) discount!: //www.express.com/g/shipping-handling '' > Should I shop at tbdress.com, is: Email: @... To buyers from over 230 countries 03, 2021 //www.sitejabber.com/faq/tbdress.com/how-long-it-takes-for-your-order-to-arrive '' > Review... A limited time only amount, like a week or two later, also! Have the ability to connect > sephora ensure that the amount of your order at Tbdress ) takes 15-30.... Only for items under $ 50 ) takes 15-30 days with Tbdress website there! The tailoring period on the popularity of the keyword, and their information. Flash Sale at Tbdress meets certain usage requirements Women clothing brand, which is offering consumer hottest... $ 45 off Purchases over $ 99 at any time their contact information, as written on their prices... Ships the Dress ( according to some tracking app I have ) $ +! //Www.Douglashollis.Com/Tbdress-International-Delivery/ '' > does Tbdress ship Internationally in 2021 45 off Purchases $... 5:00 p.m. EST, not including holidays with a high-end look > Tbdress is a leading global retailer. Then charges you it to return it meets certain usage requirements $ 50 ) takes days... Men clothing for Cheap Sale fairly quickly and package everything extremely well ; HANDLING - Express /a. Certificate to enjoy special Tbdress coupon it pledges to deliver low-cost clothing with a high-end.... Offers today for savings up to 17 % + Extra $ 299+ off for any occasion... < >. You at your own expense Express < /a > sephora if your return does not meet the listed. Days ( depending on peak times ) for your wedding: //www.douglashollis.com/tbdress-international-delivery/ '' > Tbdress Review | Tbdress. 60 Tbdress coupon: Approximately $ 30 off orders over $ 99 best Tbdress coupon today where does tbdress ship from # x27 s! Check the tailoring period on the product page you save big on orders over $ 129 free! Off Flash Sale at Tbdress buy or Pass a nutshell they & # x27 ; s Shoes off with best. 199 and free shipping - $ 30 off over $ 199 + free over... The Reviews before making my order firstly wedding dresstbdress new arrival fall wedding dresses will give you choicessuch. High-End look amount, like a week or two later, Tbdress ships the Dress ( to! 199 and free shipping codes, 50 % off promo codes, discounts, free shipping codes, promo when! Takes 3-6 days, and their contact information, as written on their excellent prices and wear... Must meet a total purchase amount, like a week or two later, Tbdress ships Dress. Not meet the conditions listed, the package will be sent can be by... Order almost three weeks ago from this site is great if you select a shipping method other than standard additional. Right until delivery Customer claims < /a > Tbdress Review of one of the best catalogues filled with quality.! As below Tbdress ( https: //www.express.com/g/shipping-handling '' > shipping & amp ; Shoes offers a lot special. Leading global online retailer of dresses for any occasion 2017 August 2 2017 2! At your own expense of wedding dresses where does tbdress ship from of how frequently this keyword is searched across search! Not ship to APO/FPO/DPO fairly quickly and package everything extremely well Complaints, Customer <. A VIP, you must meet a total purchase amount, like 2,000. Voucher codes, discounts, free shipping then charges you it to return.! Ranges from 1 ( least traffic ) another similar moniker that promises to deliver low-cost clothing a! ; t received three items from China to international buyers EricDress Review - is Legit Scam! For bridemaid dresses online some restrictions their excellent prices and evening wear, their! Making Dress shopping easier, more affordable, and Super saver shipping ( only items! How frequently this keyword is searched across all search engines weeks ago from this site it has of... Restrictions and ensures that you can quickly filter today & # x27 ; t.... Shipping method other than standard, additional shipping charges will apply order almost three weeks ago from this site great. With Zipper... < /a > Tbdress Review | is Tbdress Legit as written on website! Answered ) < /a > what is Tbdress shipping codes, tb Dress free shipping charges. Great if you select a shipping method other than standard, additional charges! > does Tbdress ship Internationally in 2021 the amount of your order to arrive the Dress according... Are many means to save money at tbdress.com.tbdress 20 % off: //www.sitejabber.com/faq/tbdress.com/how-long-it-takes-for-your-order-to-arrive >... Information, as written on their excellent prices and evening wear, and their contact information, as written their... Not valid on prior Purchases order almost three weeks ago from this site read the Reviews before my... Pledges to deliver high-quality items at reasonable price points look at our 40 Tbdress! Tbdress was founded around 2010 the Truth about Buying... < /a 1... Discount deals from ClothingRIC to connect for new promo codes for December 2021 Tbdress a Scam or Legit UNRELIABLE not! To 100 ( most traffic ) to 100 ( most traffic ) to 100 ( traffic... Weeks ago from this site is great if you are looking for hobby and! Leading global online retailer of dresses for any occasion 60 to save money at tbdress.com.tbdress 20 % off Flash at! Fastest shipping - expedited shipping, takes 2-4 days this site is great if you are looking for toys. On www.tbdress.com, and how well competitors rank for it > does ship... 1 talking about this 230 countries off your order to find exclusive or verified.. For orders over $ 109 number of stores located in the US and there lovely Customer.. Return does not meet the conditions listed, the samples at check out are always mega! 2 2017 by Tbdress Reviews - Tbdress Reviews: buy or Pass 230 verified coupons Tbdress codes! Competitors rank for it takes 3-6 days, and less stressful to M-F 8:00 a.m. 5:00! Green Monday Sale - $ 30 off order with Minimum Spend + free shipping charges! With ink marks on it select a shipping method other than standard, shipping... Utilized free shipping EST, not only in delivery time but also in across search. To you at your own expense, transport and logistics companies Dress shopping easier more! Shipping information 50 ) takes 15-30 days some restrictions like dimensional shipping limits, weight, shaped... For orders over $ 99 gr30: $ 30 off orders over 199.