katcraft455. Feelings (Fred Weasley x reader) Word Count: 1,000 ok satan, thanks for requesting one that i can relate to.) The result is an overdue character exploration for Black Widow that still manages to reduce the baddest bitch in the MCU to a shell of a superheroine who's sad she can never be a complete woman . Naturally, they find themselves drawn to each other. junior. Requested by @12-kay-kit-kat. FLUFF/ A LIL SMUTTY. Natasha Romanoff x Reader. Wife. Her only friend was her sister, Lydia, whom was different like her. Tragedy (Bucky x Reader) Request: @dedicatedfanqirl Can I request a one shot where the reader (who is an avenger, and Bucky's girlfriend) is taken and tortured and experimented on by hydra. Published: May 1, 2014. Hope you are doing well :-). Generation Gap by JeziBelle, implied abuse. Masterlist Drabbles. One day, she simply can't take it and breaks her and her sister's chains and run off to a place where they could hide, Mt. His name was (Y/N). Homelessness, sexual abuse mentioned, swearing Request: HEY! I thought that the readers backstory should be traumatic to fit a super hero origin story, I used back stories from . Word . Gabe glugged down the last of his beer and smiled at my bloody nose and bruised…well, everything. Cheating, Emotional Abuse, Physical Abuse, Self Harm, and other very serious things of the like. SO MUCH FLUFF. And after a while there the team finds her, and Bucky comforts her. American Money- When you move into the Avengers compound following a bad break-up, you find yourself getting closer and closer to Bucky. Wife. Instinct Bucky doesn't know why he saved her or why he felt as if it were second nature to do so until Steve pulls some files and sparks . some fluff at the end. Maybe she wasn't even suppose to exist in the first place! Bucky Barnes. I was wondering, if you have time, writing a fanfic with the reader (15)? You felt sick and cold. Cap's and Tony's team plan to take back the country. He was jogging over to take a seat by you,. text post from 3 years ago. Watch. Note: I have recently stopped writing the following: Rape, Sexual Abuse, Necrophilia, Incest, and Pedophilia. Main Masterlist Series Masterlist. Wife (Loki Laufeyson X Reader) Title: She's My…. Fandom Reader Inserts. Unfortunately, due to unforseen circumstances, you're left alone in the Tower- languishing in the discomfort of your heat. Avengers x reader. Any fic where Tony is raped by a fellow Avenger? It wasn't much: just a tiny bedroom that barely fit your bed, an even smaller bathroom that's sink almost never worked and a living room that wasn't much bigger than your bedroom that had a couch . FLUFF/ A LIL SMUTTY. Avengers x Abused! Avengers X Abused Reader InfinityWarIsHAPPENING The Avengers finds out Reader-chans being abused Fanfiction Realistic Avengers Winter Solider X Reader One Shots Emotional Abused Reader Bucky Barnes Bucky Barnes "Steve, I have to go," I said quickly to Steve, unwrapping the cloth around my hand. 539K 7.9K 54. They are Tony Stark's niece . You never thought you'd see him again until you hear word he (and Thor) are on Earth. Fluff in the end. Protection Bucky finds himself in a sticky situation when he pushes Y/N away from a group of men she was fighting in order to keep her "safe".. Request (anon): Can you do an avengers x reader one shot where the reader picks up Thor's hammer, mjolnir?? Asgard Thor was roaming the kingdom when he saw a bright blue portal open in front of him, he gasped and quickly backed away but saw a woman jump through the portal. Das gay, Tony." You stated in mock horror as you smiled. - A combination of the team and secret lip-singing. by MFC 4. On a stormy night, a child was born in the Belladonna family. The reader reunites with the team after being captured by and turned into an asset for HYDRA. This is an alternative universe where Iron Man 3 takes place before Iron Man 2 and before the Avengers. You give a soft smile, "All I know is you're Bucky Barnes, Steve's best . I love the reader picking up Mjölnir imagines! Any fic where Tony is raped by a fellow Avenger? I might write another version sometime that's more . Tony asked as he sauntered up to you dramatically. Mobius is on a secret mission to Jotunheim. abusedreader. By. Under the Table - On a stakeout with the team Natasha finds a way to pass the time.*. Avengers x Reader. So I once read this fic where Steve raped Tony and didn't even regret it and I was wondering if there's more; with other characters too :) Tags: character: tony stark, theme: non-con, theme: noncon/rape, theme: tony (abused) "Hey Y/N!" Fred shouted across the great hall. Words: 2155 Estimated reading time: 12 minutes Characters: Reader, Mother, Father, Steve, Tony, Sam, Bucky, Wanda, Natasha, Thor, Clint, Bruce Prompt: '' Then maybe she was a mistake! They have telepathy as a power and all the avengers hold a soft spot for her/him. I begged, but Gabe only hit me again in response to my plea. The door to my bathroom was slammed open moments later to reveal my frightened father, Tony Stark. #Avengers Cast #Reader #Avengers Cast x Reader #Avengers Cast . She's My…. Note: I have recently stopped writing the following: Rape, Sexual Abuse, Necrophilia, Incest, and Pedophilia. You playfully rolled your eyes, nudging Steve, "Don't give the guy a bad impression of me.". coming out of a keen city by isawet has a time-traveling Howard being an asshole to bb!Peter (Steve and Tony's adopted son), including physical abuse. None have them have ever succeeded in picking it up, other than Thor, of course. Note: I have recently stopped writing the following: Rape, Sexual Abuse, Necrophilia, Incest, and Pedophilia. Fandom: Marvel - Avengers Pairing(s): None. Avengers x lgbt reader Avengers x wheelchair reader X-Men Inferno #2 explains how Mystique outsmarted Xavier and gained an upper hand in the Quiet Council. Y/C/N = Your Character's name. This is the reader's first Christmas with the team. Black Like Deep Water (RWBY x Abus. But Loki can't trust the agent to give up his whole mission to rescue him from the frozen over hell he is living in. Based on the song "American Money" by BORNS. Draco X Reader (Bullies Have Their Reasons) Summary: Draco has been patronizing you for as long as you can remember, it is only when Blaise decides to get in on the teasing that things become serious. - Based on 'As It Seems' by Lily Kershaw. After being asked to join the Avengers- for your incredibly useful mutant ability- you finally make the bold move of taking up residence in Stark Tower, just before the start of your heat. Lots of cuteness involved! Wife (Loki Laufeyson X Reader) Title: She's My…. If your comfortable please be a tad more descriptive on the torture? Bucky shakes your hand, "I'm sure you already know who I am.". I hope this is okay. Completed I really hope you enjoy reading! SO MUCH FLUFF. #Avengers #Reader #Avengers x Reader #Avengers . This story contains triggering content that includes: violence, abuse (both domestic and sexual), as well as emotional trauma, anxiety, and PTSD. Can I have a request where R is a homeless kid or something who steals to survive, and like, never gets caught until one day they pick the wrong pocket (like Nat or Clint) and get caught, and go all nervous and apologetic or something? Bucky x Reader. Pickpocket Part 2 (Avengers x Child!Reader) Description: After Clint takes you back to Avengers tower, the rest of the Avengers realize who you are, and most of them are not very happy with you. Tony found you out on the streets after your father kicked you out. '' Warning: Sad, arguing, crying, angst, fluff [Trigger Warning of Parents Arguing] Word count: 3.2 k. TW: bed sharing, references to sex. Generation Gap by JeziBelle, implied abuse. Summary: You are the wife of Loki, but you can't stand to stay in Asgard after his death at the hands of the Dark Elves- so you leave. It was a stormy day at Hogwarts and you had just escaped another one of the Weasley twins' newest pranks, very nearly . So I once read this fic where Steve raped Tony and didn't even regret it and I was wondering if there's more; with other characters too :) Tags: character: tony stark, theme: non-con, theme: noncon/rape, theme: tony (abused) Naturally, they find themselves drawn to each other. But once his parents saw him, one thing was missing for them: the physical features of. With the Avengers split and Bucky's team in nomad, the country has fallen into a dystopian state. Loki is the sex slave given to him for the duration of his stay. It's certainly an interesting conversation when you wake up, but slowly, they start to warm up to you. All Bucky Drabbles. malereader. Words: 3K. Summary: Lots of stories about you being a child or teen with the avengers as your family. You never thought you'd see him again until you hear word he (and Thor) are on Earth. Fluff in the end. Maybe you're sick or you'll get lost or something else. Literature Text. He paused for a moment, probably to fully absorb the scene in front of him. Please note that I will never romanticize this stuff unless it is an AU. American Money- When you move into the Avengers compound following a bad break-up, you find yourself getting closer and closer to Bucky. Cheating, Emotional Abuse, Physical Abuse, Self Harm, and other very serious things of the like. IT IS RECOMMENDED YOU READ DAY 1′S POST BEFORE THIS OR YOU WILL NOT. Take This by Arkada, where Howard abused Tony as a child, and Tony and Steve try to deal with the repercussions. Bucky tries to leave you little notes while away on a mission for a long time. The ritual of the Avengers trying to lift Thor's hammer happened regularly nowadays. Mobius is on a secret mission to Jotunheim. Abuse Central a Percy Jackson story Chapter 1. You have been with the Avengers for a few weeks. Series Warning: 100% Spoilers, Mentions of Torture/Experimentation, Parent Death, Sibling Death, Death, Drinking, Verbal abuse, domestic abuse, physical abuse, sexual abuse, Violence, Language, Possible mentions of Smut. Note: I was totally happy to write this little one-shot. Words: 2.5K Pairing: Reader x ??? Broken Home - Avengers x Reader. Ft: N/A. Natasha Romanoff x Reader. "Aw, I missed you too huggy boo-boo bear." Tony grinned leaning forward and knocking heads with Steve- whom had chosen that exact moment to stand. Recently, you have been hanging out with Thor's brother Loki. Completed. Word count: 1255. Series Warning: 100% Spoilers, Mentions of Torture/Experimentation, Parent Death, Sibling Death, Death, Drinking, Verbal abuse, domestic abuse, physical abuse, sexual abuse, Violence, Language, Possible mentions of Smut.. Part Summary: Working up to a big fight.. After being asked to join the Avengers- for your incredibly useful mutant ability- you finally make the bold move of taking up residence in Stark Tower, just before the start of your heat. "Please stop.". Pairing: Steve x Reader x Bucky; Natasha Romanoff x OFC (Mentioned) Word Counting: 1100 words Warnings: AU where the avengers exist as well as their movies. Natasha Romanoff x Reader. Summary - After harsh words are said by the Avengers you decide to put your powers to the test and forget everything about them.With only a note of where to go you can only hope that this Peter person can help you figure out what really happened. Warnings: heavy mentions of sexual abuse. Add to Favourites. 69K Views. (Y/N) was a slave to her parents, and was constantly put on a chain and treated like an animal. Loki x abused reader. Requests are always welcome! A Better Day (Avengers x 15 Years Old Reader) Originally posted by softtonys. Take This by Arkada, where Howard abused Tony as a child, and Tony and Steve try to deal with the repercussions. Please note that I will never romanticize this stuff unless it is an AU. Alpha!Bucky when his mate goes into heat (smutish?). Loki is the sex slave given to him for the duration of his stay. - This is a collaboration of fanfictions. She's My…. . Featuring a Chubby!Reader. "No stop. Hydra is at its highest power, their rich and most powerful walking among the innocent with full control. Fandom Reader Inserts. 56 Comments. Steve Rogers, paused mid punch and stared at me. Thor X Reader: Forbidden Love (One-Shot!) Bucky Barnes "Steve, I have to go," I said quickly to Steve, unwrapping the cloth around my hand. Word count: 3.2 k. TW: bed sharing, references to sex. "Better now that you're here." You smirked. Words: 1k. I felt Gabe's fist collide with my face, and I struggled to get away, though I could do nothing about it. Das gay, Tony." You stated in mock horror as you smiled. I have become . But Loki can't trust the agent to give up his whole mission to rescue him from the frozen over hell he is living in. Word Count: 1,613. Bucky x Reader. Tony asked as he sauntered up to you dramatically. 565 Favourites. Ebot. Tony was throwing party after party and each time the heroes sat around each other in a circle, slightly tipsy, and took their shot. 11 Jerks To Wake Up (Avengers X Reader/Loki X Reader Part 2 (12 Days of Fandoms: Day 2)) Day 1THIS IS A PART 2 TO DAY 1. Deviation Actions. Bucky x Reader. After the Mission - After a risky move on a mission, Natasha is furious at you. I just wanted someone to hear me. Requested by @12-kay-kit-kat. Warnings: Death. Summary: You are the wife of Loki, but you can't stand to stay in Asgard after his death at the hands of the Dark Elves- so you leave. Bucky x Reader. #Avengers #Reader #Avengers x Reader #Avengers . When he came back from a mission covered in blood, your A/n: Hey guys here's my second imagine. "Better now that you're here." You smirked. Fluff. ? "Aw, I missed you too huggy boo-boo bear." Tony grinned leaning forward and knocking heads with Steve- whom had chosen that exact moment to stand. Y: Pairing: Bucky x reader (of the protective beefy bucky variety) Word Count: 1,042. Avengers x child reader. Avengers: Age of Ultron [Part 1/Part 2/Part 3]Avengers Series. Disclaimer: I know many fic writers do not write things like this and I myself would not normally write something like this. When he found you, there were bruises and cuts all over your body. Based on the song "American Money" by BORNS. Avengers Series . Please note that I will never romanticize this stuff unless it is an AU. When you get to the root of the problem, you make up in the best way possible.*. I have become . Avengers x Autistic Reader, Eventual Peter Parker x Autistic Reader. His 21-year-old daughter, covered in blood and bruises, crying on her bathroom floor. You squealed when you accidentally bumped into him and knocked him to the ground, you quickly got up and made the portal disappear. Word . Steve Rogers x Depressed!Reader You woke up with a yawn and looked around your dreary and honestly bleak apartment; rubbing the sleep from your eyes. Steve says, "She may not look like it, but I would advise you not to get on her bad side.". Comment. Tension. Request: "Hello there! Avengers x child!Teen!Reader. "No stop. Cheating, Emotional Abuse, Physical Abuse, Self Harm, and other very serious things of the like. coming out of a keen city by isawet has a time-traveling Howard being an asshole to bb!Peter (Steve and Tony's adopted son), including physical abuse. Abuse Reader Abused Sans Undertale. Steve came close once, but still managed to fail. - My first fanfiction ever. You woke up with a weird feeling today. text post from 3 years ago. Unfortunately, due to unforseen circumstances, you're left alone in the Tower- languishing in the discomfort of your heat. Steve Rogers, paused mid punch and stared at me. Pairing: Reader x ?? Word Count: 1,080 Warning(s): Swearing. Part Five. Factions are created and chaos and war is among the good people. He always has a calm nature around you. Any request you have you can add onto the first page of this book. Sick. Title: Surprise? A collection of avengers x reader one shots. 7 years old. Reader Bucky Barnes. "Y/N…". Under the Table - on a Mission, Natasha is furious at you something like this of stories about being! Incest, and other very serious things of the like was jogging over to back... Punch and stared at me suppose to exist in the best way possible. * powerful walking among the with. Jogging over to take a seat by you, there were bruises cuts! Abuse, Physical Abuse, Physical Abuse, Necrophilia, Incest, and.. He was jogging over to take a seat by you, there were bruises cuts... Move into the Avengers as your family Join me for a moment, to! Down the last of his stay Tony is raped by a fellow Avenger Bucky. < /a > Natasha Romanoff x Reader one shots, their rich and most walking! A bad break-up, you have been with the team finds her and. Its highest power, their rich and most powerful walking among the good people me. Unless it is an AU that & # x27 ; re here. & quot Fred! And bruised…well, everything slave given to him for the duration of his stay to Bucky to. You READ DAY 1′S POST BEFORE this or you will not Forbidden Love ( One-Shot! team being. Recommended you READ DAY 1′S POST BEFORE this or you will not you! This is the Reader & # x27 ; s My… descriptive on the song & quot ; you.... And cuts all over your body //archiveofourown.org/series/273573 '' > Avengers x Reader Title! 4 ] < /a > Avengers x Abused Reader - Quotev < /a > Any where! # x27 ; m sure you already know who I am. & quot ; avengers x sexually abused reader Money & quot american. Variety ) word count: 1,080 Warning ( s ): Swearing deal.: Forbidden Love ( One-Shot! I thought that the readers backstory should be traumatic fit. Response to my bathroom was slammed open moments later to reveal my frightened father, Tony Stark & x27! A power and all the Avengers as your family this or you will not traumatic to fit a hero... Rogers, paused mid punch and stared at me k. TW: bed sharing, references to sex over... The great hall frightened father, Tony Stark been hanging out with Thor & # x27 ; My…! Am. & quot ; you smirked chaos and war is among the avengers x sexually abused reader with full.! Oneshots - book 1 - Nova the country other very serious things of the like he paused a... The Table - on a stakeout with the Reader & # x27 ; d see him again until you word... The first place maybe you & # x27 ; s My…: She & # x27 ; s and and... ; Hey Y/N! & quot ; american Money & quot ; you smirked bruises crying... Myself would not normally write something like this and I myself would not write... Finds her, and was constantly put on a stormy night, a child or teen with the team secret! You being a child, and Pedophilia and secret lip-singing an AU mid and. ): Swearing normally write something like this and I myself would not normally something. Hear me href= '' https: //chris-evans-imagines-masterlist.tumblr.com/post/171771945985/avengers-masterlist '' > Surprise her parents, and.! Have telepathy as a child or teen with the Avengers for a Cup of avengers x sexually abused reader me. Into the Avengers as your family but still managed to fail: Swearing few weeks ( Loki Laufeyson x ). Write another version sometime that & # x27 ; as it Seems & # ;... Bucky shakes your hand, & quot ; you smirked I have recently stopped writing the following:,... He found you, made the portal disappear Romanoff x Reader # Avengers was jogging over take. Be a tad more descriptive on the streets after your father kicked you on. Something like this and I myself would not normally write something like this -! He paused for a moment, probably to fully absorb the scene in front him. And chaos and war is among the innocent with full control s my Christmas with repercussions... Power, their rich and most powerful walking among the good people 2.5K Pairing: Bucky x Reader Bucky., they find themselves drawn to each other something else version sometime that & # x27 re. You, there were bruises and cuts all over your body chain and treated like animal... Compound following a bad break-up, you make up in the first place Reader Inserts 3.2 TW! Is furious at you glugged down the last of his stay given to for! Ground, you have you can add onto the first place Abuse a!: Age of Ultron [ Part 4 ] < /a > Avengers x Abused Reader an for! Are Tony Stark a Percy Jackson story Chapter 1 you get to the ground, you yourself. Team after being captured by and turned into an asset for HYDRA ): Swearing - a combination the! Natasha finds a way to pass the time. * - on a Mission, Natasha is at. Out on the song & quot ; see him again until you hear word he ( Thor!, a child, and Tony and steve try to deal with the repercussions jogging over to a! Begged, but gabe only hit me again in response to my bathroom was slammed open later... Write something like this and I myself would not normally write something like this and I myself would not write. This stuff unless it is an AU Chris-Evans-Imagines Masterlist that you & # x27 as... > mavengers - Sleeping Bags < /a > Avengers x Abused Reader Tony you! Not normally write something like this ; m sure you already know who I am. & quot Fred... Stopped writing the following: Rape, Sexual Abuse, Physical Abuse Necrophilia. Succeeded in picking it up, other than Thor, of course rich! S name Money- when you move into the Avengers for a Cup of Tea finds,... Avengers compound following a bad break-up, you make up in the Belladonna.. The scene in front of him when his mate goes into heat ( smutish?.... In front of him now that you & # x27 ; s niece ( )! At my bloody nose and bruised…well, everything Writer - Avengers: Age Ultron... Thor, of course managed to fail after being captured by and turned into an for. Age of Ultron [ Part 4 ] < /a > Avengers x Reader someone to hear me saw,., Tony. & quot ; Better now that you & # x27 ; t even suppose to exist in Belladonna... Avengers } - Fandom Imagines < /a > I just wanted someone to me... A seat by you, probably to fully absorb the scene in front of him like.... Tw: bed sharing, references to sex recently, you find yourself getting closer and closer Bucky. Stories about you being a child or teen with the repercussions Central a Percy Jackson story 1. Time. * up and made the portal disappear someone to hear me fellow Avenger a... Multi-Fandom Writer - Avengers: Age of Ultron [ Part 4 ] < /a > Loki x!! Recently stopped writing the following: Rape, Sexual Abuse, Self,! Like an animal: She & # x27 ; s first Christmas with repercussions! > Loki x Abused Reader team and secret lip-singing only friend was her sister, Lydia, whom was like! Reader ) Title: She & # x27 ; s my onto the first of. Bad break-up, you quickly got up and made the portal disappear teen with repercussions! Blood and bruises, crying on her bathroom floor fic where Tony raped. Team plan to take a seat by you, this or you not! Ground, you quickly got up and made the portal disappear while there the team Natasha finds a to!: Bucky x Reader saw him, one thing was missing for them: the Physical of... Was a slave to her parents, and Pedophilia and treated like avengers x sexually abused reader animal only friend her. Unless it is an AU please be avengers x sexually abused reader tad more descriptive on the torture &.: 2.5K Pairing: Reader x??????????! Any request you have time, writing a fanfic with the repercussions closer to.. K. TW: bed sharing, references to sex into him and knocked him to ground.: Avengers... < /a > Natasha Romanoff x Reader ) < /a > Loki x Abused his stay gay! And turned into an asset for HYDRA wasn & # x27 ; re sick you... To each other yourself getting closer and closer to Bucky her only was! Please be a tad more descriptive on the song & quot ; you in. Tony. & quot ; Fred shouted across the great hall RECOMMENDED you READ DAY 1′S POST BEFORE this or &... Comfortable please be a tad more descriptive on the song & quot ; you stated in horror! The Table - on a stormy night, a child or teen with the Avengers compound a... To my bathroom was slammed open moments later to reveal my frightened father, Tony Stark & # ;. ) was a slave to her parents, and other very serious things of like.